rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Using player skills for evil/revenge

The better I get at this I'm finding that when someone pisses me off my first thought is to fuck someone. Girlfriend , wife, mom, whatever.

I've also been using game to intimidate people around me as well...

Do any of you guys ever do this? Stories?

Quote: (11-10-2011 05:46 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

The better I get at this I'm finding that when someone pisses me off my first thought is to fuck someone. Girlfriend , wife, mom, whatever.

I've also been using game to intimidate people around me as well...

Do any of you guys ever do this? Stories?

I have my best fuck sessions, and become even more hell bent on cracking every code in her brain ,when I'm irritated. Fucking her when I'm happy does nothing for me. I feed off of controlled anger when I stalk a bitches brain.

I don't use game to intimidate people in general. They never get that close.

I've yet to master the ability to hate-fuck. When a bitch annoys me, I cut her off. There is one I'm considering fucking again even though she annoyed me. She's in London, and I'm wrestling with whether or not I should bother with her again. Something inside me wants to get her face down, ass up again, but I need to motivate myself to do it. What I'd like to do is cultivate another chick there, fuck her, then fuck HER too because I know how pissed she'd be if she ever knew I was fucking another chick in town. I need something to give me the impetus to smash her again.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

I fully support using whatever skills you have for what most people would consider "evil". Think about the times we live in: divorce is pretty much assumed for all marriages on a long enough time frame, cheating and cuckolding is extremely common, girls who have "boyfriends" go out getting drunk on hen nights and fuck the first roid-monkey that hits on them, etc. All bets are pretty much off when it comes to this kind of behavior. You can either be the one doing the exploiting, or be exploited by others.

If you're realistic about the times we live in, there's no reason you should respect relationships or marriages. In practice it's a free-for-all regardless of the labels these social arrangements have. Most people just aren't willing to acknowledge the reality of the situation.

"If you're realistic about the times we live in, there's no reason you should respect relationships or marriages. In practice it's a free-for-all regardless of the labels these social arrangements have. Most people just aren't willing to acknowledge the reality of the situation"

This is true and has been for decades. What I was talking about is more like this...You're at a Tavern and the owner is being a dick to his employees and customers....I start thinking this dude deserves his woman to get plowed by me regardless if I'm attracted to her or not. Just need to be done.

Or this..You are hanging with a new divorced woman and have fucked her but can't stand her. Instead of just ditching you stick around and plot to fuck her friends or relatives. Just to exit on a high note.

Quote: (11-11-2011 11:30 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

"If you're realistic about the times we live in, there's no reason you should respect relationships or marriages. In practice it's a free-for-all regardless of the labels these social arrangements have. Most people just aren't willing to acknowledge the reality of the situation"

This is true and has been for decades. What I was talking about is more like this...You're at a Tavern and the owner is being a dick to his employees and customers....I start thinking this dude deserves his woman to get plowed by me regardless if I'm attracted to her or not. Just need to be done.

Or this..You are hanging with a new divorced woman and have fucked her but can't stand her. Instead of just ditching you stick around and plot to fuck her friends or relatives. Just to exit on a high note.

Banging the bar owner's girl seems reasonable but I don't know about the divorced woman. If you can't stand her than just don't see her again but yea if she does something disrespectful or bad to you then yes I can see you going for her friends relatives [Image: smile.gif]

Quote: (11-11-2011 11:46 AM)Riker Wrote:  

Banging the bar owner's girl seems reasonable but I don't know about the divorced woman. If you can't stand her than just don't see her again but yea if she does something disrespectful or bad to you then yes I can see you going for her friends relatives [Image: smile.gif]
This is what I'm talking about. This woman sickens you. Talking her girlfriends into leaving their men on the phone all the time and how much she will get in the divorce...blah blah. Just leave? Not me. I feel that I need to do as much damage to the group as possible.

This is a glorious feeling. Divorced whores are filled with silent rage anyway, so, no amount of sweet love making will change her hatred for men. You have to fuck them in the ass, the mouth, fuck up the brain , and then fuck them over . Even better, start fucking married chicks. Once they start talking about how they can get away with dogging out their husbands, it will feel as though she is practically begging you to treat her like shit. You cant fuck these women with a happy face and think you are doing damage. They feed off of anger.

Quote: (11-11-2011 11:53 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Quote: (11-11-2011 11:46 AM)Riker Wrote:  

This is what I'm talking about. This woman sickens you. Talking her girlfriends into leaving their men on the phone all the time and how much she will get in the divorce...blah blah. Just leave? Not me. I feel that I need to do as much damage to the group as possible.

Yes.... imagine fucking their daughter or mom.... or both? Sweet revenge.

There's no damage if all your doing is giving them what they crave the first place. In the long run, it sounds like what your doing is good for all parties.

Quote: (11-11-2011 12:03 PM)soup Wrote:  

There's no damage if all your doing is giving them what they crave the first place. In the long run, it sounds like what your doing is good for all parties.
What if she walks in while you are fucking her neice at a party then finds out you boned her sister.. Thats what i'm talkin' bout!

No I definitely don't agree with using your skills for "evil/revenge" because misogynistic guys, in my my opinion will not get far as a player or game. How can you continue talking to women or socializing with them if you hate them? Besides, the girl will feel whatever you feel genuinely inside of you first, so if you hate them while approaching or talking to them they will get that vibe it will not go far.

Quote: (11-11-2011 12:15 PM)Insignia Wrote:  

No I definitely don't agree with using your skills for "evil/revenge" because misogynistic guys, in my my opinion will not get far as a player or game. How can you continue talking to women or socializing with them if you hate them? Besides, the girl will feel whatever you feel genuinely inside of you first, so if you hate them while approaching or talking to them they will get that vibe it will not go far.
100% Backwards

Quote: (11-11-2011 12:15 PM)Insignia Wrote:  

I think I need to retire from this forum.

I hate to say this, almost trolling comment... but wouldn't it mean that you care too much?

If you picked an asshole dude who's wife you wanted to fuck.. or something like this.. are you confident you can not try too hard?

I hope this make sense, it is kind of hard to explain. I feel like this is still a form of pedestalization?

El Mech I hear you on this and have been in similar situations

This video came to mind....

It's funny, but too bad neither of the women are hot:

Quote: (08-10-2013 03:21 AM)LeBeau Wrote:  

El Mech I hear you on this and have been in similar situations

This video came to mind....

It's funny, but too bad neither of the women are hot:

2/10

This thread has all kinds of potential. Surprised it's from a couple years ago...

I'm with Mech on this.

Fucked a married broad on her living room floor while her husband was passed out in bed.

He shouldn't have pissed me off...

*I will admit I was kinda a minute man on that one. Pretty vulnerable when you are balls deep...

Where are the stories emech?

Quote: (08-10-2013 11:07 AM)Hotwheels Wrote:  

This thread has all kinds of potential. Surprised it's from a couple years ago...

I'm with Mech on this.

Fucked a married broad on her living room floor while her husband was passed out in bed.

*I will admit I was kinda a minute man on that one. Pretty vulnerable when you are balls deep...

What's the backstory on this? How'd you end up at their place? What did he do to piss you off?

Quote: (08-10-2013 11:07 AM)Hotwheels Wrote:  

I'm with Mech on this.

Did something similar, but on the couch and was too wasted to finish. Got in a helluva lot of trouble because I was still in the military, girls just can't keep their mouths shut.

That and I got caught messin with my flight chief's daughter, at his place...god the military was fun. Both stories kind of had a running up to them.

The wife was an old friend who made the first move when her husband was being a lame-ass at a party, I was just there to cushion the fall.

The flight chief had a it out for me, and when he introduced me to his daughter, he said something along the lines, "I wouldn't talk with him too much, the guys a deadbeat airman," as he walked away.

I was just being a dick to most people that night, but pulled her away with, "So what's up with your dad? He seems to hate my guts..." She giggled and we started talking about her dad, poking a little fun at him, creating a nice little inside joke for us. From there it sort of naturally progressed. I seemed to all ready have a reputation in her mind that did all my work.

Be careful with the darkside. It can infect you and destroy you.

Mech - this thread is nothing without some stories, instructions, and tips.

Specifics - Who pissed you off? How did you plot revenge? When did you make the move? How did you let everyone find out afterwards?

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

[/quote]

Did you hear her talking this shit before or after you smashed her the first time? Just wondering, assuming during course of string of interactions ...

When I wrote this there was a lot of disrespectful people around me. Most of them have crashed and burned in true Florida fashion.

I need to think and post up some stories but the gist of it was just supreme confidence and watching people squirm when you're in the room. I've since re-channeled my energy into making money off them.