rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Persian women

Persian women

Pound for pound, Persian women are some of the most beautiful in the world. At least the ones who live here in L.A., one of the biggest Persian communities outside Iran. Most of the ones here are rich as hell and there does seem to be a correlation between wealth and good looks, so perhaps we aren't getting a random sample of Persian women here.

Problem is, they are very much a "stick to their own" type of people that don't socialize much outside of their group. Same with Armenians, who also have a fair amount of good looking women(like Kim Kardashian).

Persian women

i'm Persian and am completely turned off by most Persian girls. extremely materialistic and shallow, and most wear too much makeup. a lot of them would like to hookup with white guys.

Persian women

Quote: (06-22-2009 12:08 AM)juke Wrote:  

i'm Persian and am completely turned off by most Persian girls. extremely materialistic and shallow, and most wear too much makeup. a lot of them would like to hookup with white guys.

I've often heard that they are materialistic and shallow, at least the ones in the U.S. anyway. But damn, they sure are fine! I don't see them too often with white guys, only Persian guys.

Persian women

Quote:Quote:

I agree with this comment. Plus they play the game pretty hard, similar to Argentine girls.

Persian women

Speaking of Persian girls, have you guys seen the photos of that chic Neda Sultan that was killed in Iran a few days ago? She was hot. Damn Ayatollahs.

Persian women

those crafty Persians. they'll make more

Persian women

Quote: (06-22-2009 11:50 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

I agree with this comment. Plus they play the game pretty hard, similar to Argentine girls.

Agreed. There are a few intelligent nice Persian girls, but they aren't attractive. The "I don't need a personality 'cause I'm hot" thang is magnified 10x among Persian girls. There's some connection between guys being mama's boys and the girls being hard to game (eg, Italy).

PS If you want to see loads of hot Persians, go to the federal building in Westwood. I live around there, pm me if you want to wing sometime.

Persian women

If you want to meet Persian girls that date outside of the community, I would hit up some of the Sororities at UCLA/USC/Other California colleges. The Persian girls that join sororities are usually way more open/less xenophobic.

Otherwise, I don't know if it's worth it. Persian girls are a lot more difficult than all the other girls out there, and yes, definitely pretty materialistic, but beautiful. Damn.

Persian women

Are you sure you want to deal with this?
"How NOT to date a Persian guy"
In the second half the dude goes on a date with a Persian irl. This is what 98% of Persian girls in the US are like, especially if they grew up here, so make sure you know what you're getting yourself into ;P

Persian women

Quote: (08-05-2009 01:24 PM)kerouac Wrote:  

In the second half the dude goes on a date with a Persian irl. This is what 98% of Persian girls in the US are like, especially if they grew up here, so make sure you know what you're getting yourself into ;P

Yeah, looks like your typical SoCal Persian princess. Probably no other type of women that come close to having such a combination of ridiculous beauty and wack personalities. What a waste. Maybe the ones living in Iran are different.

Persian women

Persian Girls are swoopable, but you have to put in the work.

Another thing is, they are surrounded by a lot of weesh guys.

- MPM
The Guide to Getting More out of Life
http://www.thegmanifesto.com

Persian women

Anyone see the Kardasian sex video.

She look hot but looks about as fun to fuck as an ironing board.

Persian women

Wait what? The ones I've met seem pretty cool. Give or take a few. I never looked at how they stick to their own kind. But I guess they do. It's funny the girls always mistake me as being from iran. Pretty awesome when a hot girl approaches you.

Persian women

Quote: (08-06-2009 09:04 AM)Lumiere Wrote:  

Anyone see the Kardasian sex video.

She look hot but looks about as fun to fuck as an ironing board.

Kardashian is Armenian, fyi. But she does have that "L.A. Persian Princess" thing going on too.

Persian women

"L.A. Persian Princess" is a great term.

I can't tell you how many of those girls always say they were a actual "princess" back in their old country.

- MPM

Persian women

Quote: (08-06-2009 11:41 AM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

I can't tell you how many of those girls always say they were a actual "princess" back in their old country.

I know it may sound ridiculous, but it could be true. The older Persian dynasty (Qajars) had harems, and all the children of the King could be counted as Princes/Princesses, but that was a long time ago, and prior to the even more recent, but now defunct, monarchy.

Persian women

Kerouac,

Makes sense.

I remember at one point, when three of my friends, one in LA one in SD and one in DC where all dating Persian "princesses".

It didn't add up.

And none of them knew each other.

Thought it was a hustle.

- MPM

Persian women

Quote: (08-06-2009 01:14 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Kerouac,

Makes sense.

I remember at one point, when three of my friends, one in LA one in SD and one in DC where all dating Persian "princesses".

It didn't add up.

And none of them knew each other.

Thought it was a hustle.

- MPM

I really can't add to this apart from the words of an uncle who was in Iran,in the immediate post Iran-Iraq war as part of the UN peace-keeping team. At the time the ayatollahs and mullahs ruled and the whole country was basically what you imagine life in an Islamic country.
I remember him saying major hotness just under the surface of hardline sharia;at the time there were actual Islamic volunteers with canes looking for unveiled women. Anyway he hooked up in a LTR and to cut a long story short I have an Iranian cousin.

Persian women

Quote: (08-05-2009 01:24 PM)kerouac Wrote:  

I used to live in that town.

Persian women

Persian women are top 3 imo in terms of hottness.

How crazy would it be for an American to go to Iran to get an authentic Persian/Iranian flag?

I might would be stupid enough to try this...... lol

Persian women

I had a Persian gal approach me in L.A. once, she gave me her number and then sort of vanished. We spoke and agreed to meet on the other side of town where we met and then she explained that we'd have to see each other in secret and that I could not for any reason mention that we were hanging out. It was like being in the goddamn witness protection program. Oh, and she would only let me fuck her in the ass. Apparently she'd be disowned by her family if they found out she was seeing a non persian, and even worse, non muslim. It was great for about 3 weeks and then it was too much damn trouble.

Persian women

I know there are many in LA but here in DC area have tons too. They always tend to be materialistic and fake acting to me..many are here because they had money so yeah, its not necessarily a good example of Persian women as a whole.

I got lucky and banged one a few times, but it was a hassle. I had to drop her off in strange places and pick her up at the mall and shit like we were kids again.

Persian women

I think the younger generation persians are dateable (i.e. the ones who act like white girls). I briefly dated such a Persian and she was fun. It wasn't a coincidence that she hung out with white people and not other persians.

Persian women

I think its funny how persian dudes in the states say they are persian rather than Iranian because of the iran / iraq stigma

Persian women

Quote: (12-01-2010 06:56 AM)Lumiere Wrote:  

I think its funny how persian dudes in the states say they are persian rather than Iranian because of the iran / iraq stigma

It's not their fault that Americans think Iran is the same as Iraq, or at least confuse the two.