rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Apocalypse Opener

Apocalypse Opener

I saw the post on Roissy's blog about AO, and I've decided to try it. I'll post here regarding any updates, but here is a link explaining a modified AO. This one is more for day-game, I'd imagine.

Here is the original, which is more of an end of night approach

It would be cool if some of you guys also tried it and posted your results as well.

Bon Courage!

Apocalypse Opener

Can't say I have the juevos to do that one man. But let me know, I need some more proof before I did that one, and 17 beers, and a red bull, and already guaranteed sex with someone else.

But more power to you, go knock em down.

Apocalypse Opener

This sounds so good..... I wonder how it would work on Argentinian girls.

Apocalypse Opener

Quote: (06-19-2009 06:51 PM)kerouac Wrote:  

I saw the post on Roissy's blog about AO, and I've decided to try it. I'll post here regarding any updates, but here is a link explaining a modified AO. This one is more for day-game, I'd imagine.

Here is the original, which is more of an end of night approach

It would be cool if some of you guys also tried it and posted your results as well.

Bon Courage!

This COULD work. It has to come with the right attitude though.

Apocalypse Opener

I think the 'what are you doing later' would come off as contrived if you asked this at the very end of the night.

I read a story about Bruce Willis a while ago; apparently his go-to pick-up line when he was at his prime was, 'So, what are you doing about sex tonight?'.

Apocalypse Opener

This Youtube video has the exact frame I am thinking I will need to get this to work.

Apocalypse Opener

"You're the ugliest person in here"....and she still went with him....love it.

Apocalypse Opener

If you are a younger guy (say in his 20's) and at least somewhat handsome the AO WILL work on the cougars and milfs without a doubt. Maybe not all the time but at least some of the time.

Whether something like this will work on a good looking girl in her early-mid 20's is a different story altogether. The girl will HAVE to find your look at least favourable in order for her to go home with you without you even running any solid game.

Apocalypse Opener

Oh man, I just saw the movie YesMan, theres a part where Jim Carrey says ¨unless you want to stick around and makeout¨ and then pretends he didnt say it. And the girl ends up jumping him for a kiss. I know its a movie but it reminded me of this opener. It would be awesome to pull it off.

Apocalypse Opener

That's just it: it's a movie. It's pretend

Apocalypse Opener

I forgot all about this Apocalypse Opener, but I did find this AMAZING video on a street pickup.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSsfwwv6nkM

Apocalypse Opener

Apocalypse Opener works with the right vibe, but I suggest everyone try it at least once. It's great for dispelling any fears when it comes to the pickup. I started opening crazy after that. Not crazy as in numbers, but crazy as in the type of openers I'd use. I walked up to a girl, and opened with "I love you...I love you. Why do you do this to me...I love you." While holding her arm and looking deeply into her eyes like in a telenovela. Of course it was said ultimately in jest, but I was acting very serious, giving off vibes that I wanted to shove my meat stick in her wet hole. This is a girl I ended up fucking on a day 2 after spending like 15 minutes in the club with her. It wasn't just the opener, we dug each others vibes, but still. Doing openers like the AO will eventually make you fearless in the approach.

I'm also a big fan of the "I like salad" and the plant-and-stare openers. They don't necessarily work, but if you're not used to them, it opens up huge possibilities in your mind and new ideas of what works and what doesn't work.

Hope this helps and inspires you to use crazy openers. It really improves your game, and if you're with a couple dudes, it makes it fun to watch (discreetly) if you take turns.

Apocalypse Opener

Interesting... certainly worth trying, and who knows, if you do it enough you'll probably find a girl it works on. Plus the moves saves time.

I can recall when I first started reading this stuff and getting into talking about sex right away with a girl that just "seemed kind of slutty" to me, and I'm sure if I'd had a better wing it'd been a guaranteed bang. Oh well. I'll try this, possibly this weekend, and definitely in LA & LV next week.

Apocalypse Opener

Now that I think about it, I did try the Apocalypse Opener once, during some college event, long before I heard about it.

There was a girl just standing around, and I was with my passive friend, so I went up to her and said something like "Hey how's it going" "What are you doing?" "Come party with us at my friend's place". She followed, but I didn't maintain a strong frame (I was thinking, woah that was fuckin easy, so that realization threw me off a bit) so she went off "to her friends" after.

Apocalypse Opener

Quote: (06-20-2009 02:05 AM)nexeffect Wrote:  

This sounds so good..... I wonder how it would work on Argentinian girls.

I tried AO in Cordoba, Argentina once. It was funny. It was the end of the night (so I didn't have time for any other approach), the girl was really cute and surrounded by argie guys hitting on her. I just walked up, ignored all the guys surrounding her and used it.

All the guys stopped instantly stopped talking and looked at her waiting to see her response. Hanging on her word.

She said "wow, muy directo", seriously thought about it for a good few seconds before saying "no, gracias".

I thought it was funny because she seriously thought about it, the guys reaction and the fact that she was so polite to such a direct approach.

You need to have really solid inner game to pull this off.

Apocalypse Opener

Quote: (10-23-2009 05:27 PM)kerouac Wrote:  

Now that I think about it, I did try the Apocalypse Opener once, during some college event, long before I heard about it.

Ya know, I was doing a little pre-bar drinking here, waiting for my friends, and was thinking of the time I used something close to the AO, just in an internet convo. Guess that doesn't really count... but anyway, my friend was "seeing" this girl from the internet, that came off as a slut to me, so I got her AIM name and sent this opening message:

"How would you like to suck on some spicy [racial slur] cock?"

Her response? "Ok, got a pic?"

How could I forget that, sure it was only online, and sure I had zero intentions of purusing this skank, but I should've remembered girls are just as dirty as guys.

Apocalypse Opener

I'd never heard of AO before. If you have the balls to do it though, more power to you. In the end, you'll probably get just as many lays as the guy with good indirect game because AO saves so much time. If only 5 lays out of a 100 approached come from AO, it may be worth it considering with indirect, you'll have to get the number, then she may not call back, then you got to get her on the date, maybe a second one. So I can see AO being a great way to conserve time, effort and money...if you have the guts. The guy on the sosuave link said he got 14 lays out of a hundred, and that they were all hot. I suppose that's possible if you are good looking, well-groomed and kind of fit the idea of what a wide variety of women think is attractive. If you look or come off the least bit creepy, I can't see having any luck with this.

Apocalypse Opener

I've tried something like that once and it paid off. But it wasn't really an AO but something sorta close to it. I'm not sure I really got the balls to keep doing it though.

Apocalypse Opener

Quote: (06-20-2009 03:47 PM)kerouac Wrote:  

This Youtube video has the exact frame I am thinking I will need to get this to work.

What show was that?

Apocalypse Opener

Keys to the VIP

Apocalypse Opener

Quote: (10-26-2009 04:13 PM)elguapo Wrote:  

Keys to the VIP

That's what I'd suspected but I wasn't sure. I gotta look up more episodes of that show.

Apocalypse Opener

[Image: keystothevip.jpg]

The Keys to the VIP guys, and other guys who learned/are learning the game tend to have this exaggerated alpha male pose that bugs me a bit. It's almost like they are overcompensating for weak inner-game by seemingly forcing alpha-male poses.

Check this video out

The smaller guy, who during the intro is way more subdued than his challenger, ends up winning, though neither of them end up getting a kiss close-- only numbers.

Out of you guys who end up going out to nightclubs to get girls, what's the percentage of SNLs vs Day2+s? Do you go for the number, or do you try to escalate fast into a lay?

Apocalypse Opener

Quote: (10-26-2009 08:44 PM)kerouac Wrote:  

Out of you guys who end up going out to nightclubs to get girls, what's the percentage of SNLs vs Day2+s? Do you go for the number, or do you try to escalate fast into a lay?

Out drinking at night I always go for the snl. I'll only get numbers if the girl is really amazing. I don't want to get into some bar skank phone game 3 days later.

I reserve the day time for getting numbers.

Aloha!

Apocalypse Opener

Quote: (10-26-2009 09:22 PM)Kona Wrote:  

Out drinking at night I always go for the snl.

How does that usually play out?

Apocalypse Opener

Quote: (10-26-2009 09:32 PM)kerouac Wrote:  

How does that usually play out?

Alright.

Here in Hawaii I have the places figured out where I can always go to take a girl home.

Another reason I don't like to go for the numbers at trendy nightspots is because that's when girls are at their fakest. A day or two later with some phone work, a totally different person might show up at your door.

Aloha!