rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

keeping a girl in the fuck buddy/fwb zone

I meet a girl, say on OkCupid. I go out, get a make out, don't get her home that night. Meet her again, go out for drinks or whatever, then fuck. How do I ensure that it just stays a casual thing, and make it clear I don't want a relationship? I don't want to say it outright before the fuck...

A friend of mine just fucks them as soon as possible then just ignores them. I don't know.

I just noticed Gmacs post about girls falling in love to quickly, but this is more about normal girls wanting to date, vs Gmac's scenario of dealing w a psychobat chic.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Quote: (10-25-2011 05:11 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

and the occasional drink date/mimosa brunch/cooking at home. This means you sleep over at her place or her at yours. Bring her out with your wingmen from time to time, this is what VK, Rookie, and I do with our FBs.

so basically keep meeting her but more sporadically?

Whats the logic of bringing her out w the guys?

Quote: (10-25-2011 05:16 PM)evanb Wrote:  

Quote: (10-25-2011 05:11 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

and the occasional drink date/mimosa brunch/cooking at home. This means you sleep over at her place or her at yours. Bring her out with your wingmen from time to time, this is what VK, Rookie, and I do with our FBs.

so basically keep meeting her but more sporadically?

Whats the logic of bringing her out w the guys?

Have her show up later than you and run game early on (you can get a few numbers this way and DHV when she shows up all over you -- the other girls you were talking to see this). She buys you drinks, you make sure you go home with someone. She feels "included." It's a higher level of FB maintenance that works really well for us. If she decides to go home early, you can always swoop another girl that was there and claim you were "too tired" or drunk to come over. Bang her the next night instead.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee