rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girls Falling in Love Too Quickly

Anyone else have this problem? I don't just mean girls you've been banging for a few weeks or months... I mean chicks falling seriously head over heels after sleeping together one or two times. And yes, it's an annoyance, because I don't want anything to do with the girls anymore once they are that into me (I would if they wouldn't get so attached). [Image: dodgy.gif]

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Quote: (10-25-2011 08:07 AM)Gmac Wrote:  

Anyone else have this problem? I don't just mean girls you've been banging for a few weeks or months... I mean chicks falling seriously head over heels after sleeping together one or two times. And yes, it's an annoyance, because I don't want anything to do with the girls anymore once they are that into me (I would if they wouldn't get so attached). [Image: dodgy.gif]

Yes. In fact, I might be dealing with this very situation right now. I may have to cancel some pretty enjoyable sex because the girl is showing an array of signs that she's getting attached and "developing feelings."

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Everytime Gmac. It's a huge pain in the ass. My text roll would make you puke...Here's my first one at 8 am

"I would go to the the ends of the earth for you. I love you el-mechanico!" The funny thing is all I asked her for was a doublecheese burger last night. Is McD's close to the ends of the earth?

Watch out for these, this could be a sign of borderline personality disorder, my pscyo ex was telling me she loved me after the first time we had sex. I thought it was odd and it was a red flag, but she was one of the hottest girls I'd ever fucked, and a wild freak, so I went with it at the time.

This is a perfect time for the Pusscrook's Game.

Get them to take you to dinner.

High end, of course.

You know when a text goes over 160 characters, it pours over into additional texts? Well, I've been getting multiple seven-decker texts from this online girl--who I banged within an hour of meeting in person--only days since the first bang. What's more, she's asking all kinds of scary questions like, "what are your views on marriage?" and freaking out weeks in advance at the prospect of me leaving the city for a few weeks to visit some peeps back home. Keep in mind I've known this girl for like 10 days.

The sex is good, but I think it's time to cut the cord. Some broads simply don't qualify for FB or FWB status. This is definitely a knock-up risk or worse.

[Image: nuts.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Interesting post.

How much of the study below, accurately reflects the times? As a male gamer, you may be in the minority these days when it comes to who falls in love first or faster .I think this study is dead on, as men today, have turned into total wimps.

Check this out:

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=s...tq4bwXpfmg

Quote: (10-25-2011 11:35 AM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

This is a perfect time for the Pusscrook's Game.

Get them to take you to dinner.

High end, of course.
Exactly what I was thinking

I think the emotional attachment you create using game is another obstacle. You spend all this time building attraction, then when you get what you want, you suddenly drop the facade and leave her holding all the baggage. You need to develop into somebody especially heartless to do this without a second thought.

Quote: (10-25-2011 10:25 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Everytime Gmac. It's a huge pain in the ass. My text roll would make you puke...Here's my first one at 8 am

"I would go to the the ends of the earth for you. I love you el-mechanico!" The funny thing is all I asked her for was a doublecheese burger last night. Is McD's close to the ends of the earth?

Never underestimate the power of the D-cheesburger from McDo's.

Quote: (10-25-2011 11:04 AM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

Watch out for these, this could be a sign of borderline personality disorder, my pscyo ex was telling me she loved me after the first time we had sex. I thought it was odd and it was a red flag, but she was one of the hottest girls I'd ever fucked, and a wild freak, so I went with it at the time.

OMFG,I've just remembered this one bitch last year who did the same! I didn't fuck cause she failed the sniff test with a bang. It was so bad I was almost looking for an axe to amputate everything below my right elbow. She dropped the l-word a day after she stank up my finger to my shoulder-and wondered why I kept crossing the street for a whole week. Silly ho!

OH YEAH...I had this happen to me in '09. I met her online, and we starting writing back and forth, and soon talking on the phone. She lived in Phoenix, a city I wanted to visit. I picked a weekend, booked a hotel room and flew out. She picked me up at the airport (she had her son drive. She showed up in a dress and heels, looking HOT). I was planning on feeling things out, which is why I got a hotel room (she didn't make an offer for me to stay with her), but she insisted I stay with her. OK. We went out to play pool and listen to some music, then came back and SMASHED. We went to a national park, the mountains outside Phoenix, etc. and had a great weekend. When I got back to NY, she started sweating me HARD. Wanting to talk several times a day (First thing in the morning, her morning break at work, at lunch, her afternoon break at work, when she got home, then chat/webcam, etc. etc.). If I went out, it's where are you going, who are you with, are there going to be women there, etc. It dawned on me that she actually thought we were IN a relationship, even though there was no discussion of such a thing. One night on the phone she asked me to move to Phoenix to be with her. I laughed (it never dawned on me that she could be serious - I was supposed to quit my job, without another one, and just move in with her?). Finally, I had to tell her point-blank that I was NOT MOVING TO PHOENIX. In her mind, we were going to be together - it was just a matter of when. Then I learned what her deal was. She'd been married twice. She married the first dude she was in love with/fucked, and was with him for 18 years. She claims he cheated on her (no wonder, she's needy and suffocating), and her second husband was fresh out of prison! (she needed a reclamation project). He lied about having a job, and did drugs. She said 6 months in she realized it was a mistake, but stayed with him for a year and a half. She's one of those chicks who's happiness is defined by having a man. She ended up moving in with a guy in Syracuse, NY shortly after she realized I wasn't going to be that next guy. We're still in touch, and naturally, she's unhappy. She had to bring her youngest son with her, and HE was miserable, so she sent him to California to live with her brother. Now she's basically alone in a new city with no friends and family. She found a job eventually, but it doesn't pay much. Her sister, who was on the same site we met on, has done this 3 TIMES. Met a guy, moved to a different state to be with him, only to have to come back shortly thereafter because it didn't work out, also with her youngest kid in tow. She's not a bitch or anything - she's sweet. But she's so needy that she convinces herself that she's in love, in the hopes that a guy will feel the same. She's Mexican born and thinks traditionally in that a woman is supposed to cook, and keep a man satisfied sexually. I haven't encountered that kind of enthusiasm in the sack in YEARS.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Yeah. It's a pain in the ass.

holy shit timoteo, dodged a bullet on that one

Quote: (10-25-2011 05:43 PM)peterthephoenix Wrote:  

holy shit timoteo, dodged a bullet on that one

Tell me about it. I'm always looking for the red flags for obsessiveness in chicks, and she dropped no hints before I hit it. The dick unleashed the crazy.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

I smashed another one in London last year, and she did almost the same thing, though not quite as bad as the one in Phoenix. A couple days after I got back to NY, we were chatting and she mentioned something about not feeling quite right...like she feels when she's PREGNANT (she was testing me...I know it was too soon after we fucked for her to even BE pregnant yet, and I used a condom and it didn't break). I didn't take the bait, because if she was pregnant I know it ain't mine. We had talked before I visited, just normal convo, and she said she wouldn't mind getting married again some day and having another baby (she's 42). That shit sent my antenna up, so I made sure I strapped up. Again, she must have thought we were in a relationship because I rolled to London in Feb, then April. I went to Rome in May for my birthday, but for a week instead of a long weekend like I did in London. She got jealous (I was visiting a friend that was moving soon, so I had to go then if I wanted a place to stay for free - it wasn't because it was my bday), and basically stopped talking to me. I wasn't fucking the chick I was staying with. In fact, the guy she was fucking was there too. Bottom line...I only went to London for long weekends because that was the only time she could see me anyway ( she's tired from work, and has school some nights on top of it. And she lives a long tube ride outside of central London - I'm not trying to do that). I couldn't stay with her, so I wasn't paying for a hotel for a week and only be able to fuck on the weekend. Apparently she expected me to come across the pond every spare moment I had, while I'm trying to see the WORLD and smash different chicks. I told her that face to face (not the smashing chicks part...HA HA!). If she had acted right, I would have carved out more London time, but she proved herself unworthy of that kind of effort. She didn't lift a finger for me. When I told her about Rome in April she got really quiet, so I knew some drama was coming. I sent her a cards in the mail for her birthday, holidays, etc. (she never mailed me anything...not a single card), and she didn't acknowledge them. Oddly enough, even though she's basically ignored me, on the rare instances when I see her online and say hi, she asks when I'm coming back to London! She's from Brazil originally (she's only been in London 8 years - she was married to a Brazilian and has 3 daughters 18 - 21, then married an Irish guy and went with him and the girls to the UK). She's going to return to Brazil at some point because she went back to buy a house there. She wants me to visit her there too. On one hand she's mad at me, but on the other hand keeps asking when I'm going to visit. Fuckin' FLAKEY. She's also one of the weakest lovers I've ever had too, so I'm not rushing back for THAT. Didn't suck or even touch my dick, doesn't move or make a sound, WEAK. Fuckin' STARFISH. I won't go out of my way for her, especially after seeing from pics on FB that she's gained weight (she was already a little thick, but sexy and firm - I loved her body). She has an identical twin sister in Brazil that I want to fuck though - she's kept herself in great shape! Maybe I'll make that trip to Sao Paulo one day - tighten up my Portuguese and try to pull off the ultimate fantasy...HA HA!