rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bang Iceland reviews

Bang Iceland reviews

Will go in this thread.

Bang Iceland reviews

I just finished reading Bang Iceland.

Its very interesting and worth a buy even if you don't ever want to go to Iceland simply because of Roosh's description of the island and the social culture there. Its as close to Brave New World as I've ever heard of in real life. If anything I could see passages from this book fitting into sociology classes very easily.

Basically there's a massive hookup culture and nobody really dates on the island. People just get very very drunk and then hook up. Apparently the Icelanders are very unsocial until they get booze in them.
Roosh talks about the lack of connection he felt with those girls and how he felt socially isolated in the island. All of the girls he had sex with ignored him afterwards(aka pumped and dumped him).

There's a lot of great talk about logistics and the type of game you need for Iceland(basically really simple game, and having an after party afterwards). Lots of information on bars and clubs too.

Iceland seems like a place that I would want to check out of curiosity for a couple of weeks(If just out of a desire to see this sort of culture). Check out Roosh's book and decide for yourself.

Bang Iceland reviews

Hmm...

I find it very interesting that Roosh got "pumped and dumped" in Iceland, that statement almost seems to imply that Roosh wanted to continue to see the women after he had sex with them, it's possible he was happy with the ONS arraignment.

I have heard that Icelandic women are some of the most sexually forward and aggressive, and that it maybe one of the easiest places in the world to get laid...

From what you read in Bang Iceland would that support the rumors?

If it's true, I wouldn't mind spending a week there and pounding out some white bitches.

Bang Iceland reviews

One girl I contacted afterwards, and our communication was very awkward. In Iceland you don't even exchange numbers after, so the pump and dump was mutual.

Bang Iceland reviews

Just finished reading Bang Iceland, all I can say for any guy planning on visiting Iceland this book is a must.

Roosh tells it like it is without no prejudice or sugarcoating, I have been to Iceland and posted a review and alot of the same opinions are shared. Roosh goes into greater detail and gets into the pyschology of the place.

Thanks again for the copy, I will apply some of your methods when I go back this month.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Bang Iceland reviews

Quote: (10-13-2011 06:11 PM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

Hmm...

I find it very interesting that Roosh got "pumped and dumped" in Iceland, that statement almost seems to imply that Roosh wanted to continue to see the women after he had sex with them, it's possible he was happy with the ONS arraignment.

I have heard that Icelandic women are some of the most sexually forward and aggressive, and that it maybe one of the easiest places in the world to get laid...

From what you read in Bang Iceland would that support the rumors?

If it's true, I wouldn't mind spending a week there and pounding out some white bitches.

Yeah, just a figure of speech. From what I read I don't think he really wanted to see them again.

Basically the gist I got from the book was that it may be worth a short trip but a longer trip would be very boring. He also says that you could get tired of the place fairly quickly.

But yes, according the book the Icelandish women are very sexually open. He just writes in a manner that makes it seem that there's not much to these girls other than quick fucks.

Bang Iceland reviews

I haven't got the book yet but this sounds sort of odd-- chicks there don't want to--forgive the romantic term--"fall in love"? Hard to believe given most other womens' sentimentality.

Bang Iceland reviews

Iceland is pump and dump and never call the girls again mentality? really?

Fuck, finally a place filled with women that think like me? Fuck exchanging numbers? Pretend you never saw me after sex if you see me on the street ever again?

Damn, tell me they are blonde, and I am moving there next summer!

here's an interesting blog on Iceland's women.

http://www.siliconvalleybachelor.com/200...eland.html

Mixx

Bang Iceland reviews

Just finished the book a few months in advance of my trip to Iceland and though it knocked some of the wind out of my sails as far as how cold the locals seem compared to other Scandinavians, it's a great read and the quality of Reykjavik City Guide section will save you money on other guide books at the very least. The only Icelandic girl I've met was in LA, and her personality seemed completely opposite of the girls that Roosh ran into, really friendly and extroverted (but still fucked on the first night), so maybe Icelandic girls are the only ones in the world that actually benefit from a bit of Americanization?
Another problem Roosh seemed to encounter was that by walking into the country blind, he was seen and treated as an outsider, and they're all about social circle. Because of that, anyone planning a trip there would probably have a better time if they did some facebook or couchsurfing (or whatever) work to try to develop a few local friends of either gender and get automatically plugged into a few social circles before you even show up so you can hit the ground running with friendlier girls. "Last Call Game" however, is still a must-try!

Upgrayedd. Which he spells thusly, with two D's, as he says, "for a double dose of this pimping".

Bang Iceland reviews

The most open girls I met in Iceland were ones who lived abroad or loved America.

Bang Iceland reviews

My PM to Roosh:

Hey Roosh,

I would like to thank you for allowing me to read your latest book, I will say that I read it in one go b/c it captivated me so much. Some parts actually made me laugh out loud and some made me giggle like a little boy.
It is hard for me to find anything I did not like about it, you tell it like it is without sugarcoating. I appreciate(so will others) the fact that you said Vegamot is a club for black men lovers. I think it was my fave spot there!
You might of been a bit hard on the Blue Lagoon, I thought it was a must see thing to do although it is a little pricey.
I got a kick out of the drinking scotch on the street story.
The rape girl sounded lovely, I think i got aroused.
I think we have similar ideas, I love bookstores besides books it is a hidden gem for meeting girls. I did not get around to doing the first time but I will this time.
You have made me analyze my game, which can be good at times but quite frankly I am a pinch hitter. I don't have the energy to approach like you do, I am seriously thinking this North American lifestyle is zapping my energy.
In your travels is there any place that you have found that you would live permanently?
Is there nothing you miss about America when you are away?
Thanks
RB

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Bang Iceland reviews

Thanks again for the early copy. Meant to post this sooner...

For me, Bang Iceland is a thought-provoking, cautionary tale, but one that presents the Country as a challenge that begs to be answered.

My idealistic dreams of the place were shattered when early on, I was hit by the now seemingly obvious revelation that game sometimes needs to be drastically dampened and modified. Time to develop a new skill-set, always fun.

As usual with Roosh, we get an honest, realistic point of view. It feels like a genuinely open account of solo game abroad. There's no bullshit, we get both highs AND lows. It's a ruthless, yet endearing, portrayal of solo game, which can obviously be a daunting task in an alien environment like Reykjavík. I applaud his bravery for these pioneering scouting trips, which are saving me countless hours of research.

We also get bang-on observations of Icelandic culture and tastes. Specific bars, and the optimum times to strike, even their racial preferences (which could come in useful for me as I'm black and English). There's also a great list of useful tourist info, food and drink prices etc, with helpful comparisons to Scandinavia (Copenhagen's one of my favourite places... stop laughing).

Simply put; THE comprehensive guide to arm yourself with before going into battle on the ice.

If you’re thinking of going to Iceland, you’ll need this in your armoury.
You've got no-one to blame other than yourself if you don't.

Also, Last Call Game. CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.

Keep on writing; your insights are really helping me out, kind of like a "Game Genie". Get it? I am funny.

Bang Iceland reviews

I've been to Iceland, spent a weekend in the capital and spent a week camping in the countryside and now just finished 'Bang Iceland'. Roosh has written a must-read guide for anyone visiting or thinking about a trip to Iceland, covering the essential and not-so-essentials. You could find all this out yourself in just a couple of days in Reykjavik or you could just read the book and prepare yourself.  While I had different experiences than him, I agree with 
many of his generalizations.

Iceland is a small country, and the capital is almost like a quaint New England fishing village where the 20 and 30 year olds get wasted on the weekends (and only on the weekends) The women aren't all Scandic supermodels who want to rip the clothes off unwitting male tourists. There's a HUGE bell curve of beauty here, with a large nymber of women that would turn heads and drop jaws in any city in the world; there's also a large number of women that will make you question why you made this trip. The diversity of phenotypes will probably surprise you, while the Scandic look dominates, you'll see women that look like they could be from any country in Europe- north or south. A good number of black haired blue eyed beauties. And a good number  of heavy women as well. The diet there is just terrible and unsophisticated.

They are colder and more aloof than just about most people you'll meet in your travels. But unlike Roosh, I did get into hour long discussions with women about art and politics, none of these women did I actually hook up with. My hookups just as Roosh wrote about were with women I met on the streets after  closing time. That's how everyone in this city pretty much hooks up- unless you're actually Icelandic and have a social circle. There's a pizzeria in the middle of town where you'll probably have as solid of a chance at 5am to hook up as any of the bars. A interesting place to visit and party, blessed with a surreal ethereal natural landscape, a fairly insular culture with a population that sometimes seems to all know each other. 

Bang Iceland reviews

I finally got done reading a copy of Bang Iceland and coming from a person who has already been there I have to say that it brought back many fond memories.

Let me just start off by saying that when I initially set out to go to Iceland it was for something new and it wasn't necessarily about the women. I went there for the landscapes, the northern lights, weird culture, etc...just anything different for a latin guy living in Florida. Luckily for me Roosh had already visited Iceland let it be known that banging the local women is a worthwile experience. I'm just here to say that his experience and advice on the country is very much legitimate.

Bang Iceland is not just a great guide book for a tiny country but a great Game book in general. Reading the stories themselves will show you how important is just to keep going when you are trying to figure out what type of game works for you. The methods and techniques themselves will show you that having the ability to adapt to your environment is very important if you want the local poon.

When I read Bang Iceland there were many times where I laughed out loud whenever I had similar experiences. Here are just a few things that I can verify from book:
- The Icelandic people do believe that their country is the safest place on earth.
- Yes, people will shove you out of the way in the clubs/bars
- Kaffibarinn is overhyped and is a waste of time for pickup
- The water in the Blue Lagoon is not hot enough to keep you warm in a blizzard.

I will say that there is a slight difference between our experiences which appears largely due to race given that I have the stereotypical latin look. Apparently Icelandic women are intrigued by latin guys so if you look the part then be prepared to help them practice their spanish. [Image: biggrin.gif] Once you do get them to open up (whether its through alcohol or post sex pillow talk) they will have no shame in talking about their sexual history or their extremely high notch counts.

Anyone who takes a trip to Iceland will get something of value out of the experience as it is a one of a kind location. Just be sure to bring a camera, condoms, and Bang Iceland with you when you do.

Bang Iceland reviews

Thanks everyone for the reviews so far. The book is now released: http://www.bangguides.com/travel/bang-iceland

For the next 10 fridays, I will be dropping most of it on my blog, starting with today's post: http://www.rooshv.com/10-things-every-gu...to-iceland

Bang Iceland reviews

Read this review on Amazon

By
Qwerty420 -
I thought this would help me find some more info about a country i have longed to visit, Iceland. It seems mysterious and beautiful. but if you want to know about culture and history and all that, trhis is useless. it is just about how to try and get local women drunk and roofie them. this guy misses the point of travel.

[Image: lol.gif]

Bang Iceland reviews

I enjoyinb the read so far...very helpful. I especially like dteh part where Roosh says, Tan skin latinos will find it easiest to get bangs! [Image: smile.gif]

One thing I notice is the difference in safety Mentality vs. Colombia. Which makes sense as to why women in Iceland are so easy to bang a random, night stranger they barely know.

In Colombia, local Colombian women are taught that Colombia is "the most dangerous country in the world" - therefore hooks-ups with strangers you meet at a bar at 3:00am are almost non-existent. You never know if he is plotting to kidnap, rape and kill you. That's what the local culture teaches women, colombia is dangerous, and anyone not in your social circle cannot be trusted!

In Iceland, women are taught that their country is the safest in the world....hence, no harm going home to fuck this stranger I barely know for less than 1hr.

Still, I am looking forward to a March, 2012 trip for about 1 month.

Mixx

Bang Iceland reviews

Quote: (10-24-2011 10:59 AM)Yams Wrote:  

I will say that there is a slight difference between our experiences which appears largely due to race given that I have the stereotypical latin look.

Dude, you and I need to talk! I am also typical, salsa dancing latino from Miami on my way to Iceland.[Image: lol.gif]

Apparently Icelandic women are intrigued by latin guys so if you look the part then be prepared to help them practice their spanish. [Image: biggrin.gif]

YYEYEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! [Image: banana.gif]

Once you do get them to open up (whether its through alcohol or post sex pillow talk) they will have no shame in talking about their sexual history or their extremely high notch counts.

This sounds to good to be true...seriously. I may end up having to open up a "Spanish/Latino guys kill in Iceland" thread [Image: lol.gif] (jk)

PM me, I'd love to talk about your experience in Iceland as a latino from South Florida.

Mixx

Bang Iceland reviews

Finished reading it. A fast and fun read. I have to say it kind of made DC look good, which was probably not your intention. The high cost, weird social interactions, and banging dry pussies did not make it seem worth while to visit.

Bang Iceland reviews

Quote: (10-30-2011 09:00 AM)kamasutra Wrote:  

Read this review on Amazon
trhis is useless. it is just about how to try and get local women drunk and roofie them. this guy misses the point of travel.

[Image: lol.gif]

That is chick-level reality distortion. I read the whole book and saw nothing about deceptive drug administration.

It reminds me other reality distortion I've been through with women. The weirdest part is when you confront them with their delusion, they simply don't respond.

This is yet more evidence that having a goal of being HATED Is righteous and smart.

Bang Iceland reviews

The book is causing "outrage" in Iceland...

http://www.dv.is/skrytid/2011/11/2/radle...kum-konum/
http://www.dv.is/frettir/2011/11/3/lesen...ir-voreks/

http://www.bleikt.is/lesa/audveltadsaeng...nskumkonum
http://www.bleikt.is/lesa/einkavidtalvid...angiceland

Even a forum member was quoted.

Bang Iceland reviews

Quote: (11-03-2011 11:43 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

They're killing you on the Amazon reviews. Good reviews are being voted down while hateful reviews are rising to the top. As word spreads about Bang Iceland this is only going to get worse.

Has this negative publicity been good for your sales at all?

Bang Iceland reviews

Quote: (11-03-2011 11:43 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Haha. Are you getting good sales from the coverage?

I can't believe they didn't cite Rudebwoy & OGNorcal by name when they quoted them.

The haters and white knights are out in force in the comments. The only credible comment comes from a woman who says she's worked in a bar for ten years and fully backs up the conclusions in Bang Iceland. She says the only difference is that a lot of the time the bangs actually happen in the toilets [Image: tard.gif]

Also at least one girl supporting the view that most Icelandic men have embarrassingly poor game.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Bang Iceland reviews

Roosh you ruined it for everyone! [Image: biggrin.gif]

Bang Iceland reviews

Quote: (11-03-2011 01:35 PM)Menace Wrote:  

Roosh you ruined it for everyone! [Image: biggrin.gif]

I don't think this will change anything.

Roosh, you should go back, you'll be a minor celebrity there now!

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat