rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Just how dead is Night game thanks to the internet?

I've almost always used daygame and internet game (though I'm cutting out internet game slowly since it limits actual interaction overall with people not just women). And I think I can move onto night game, but here's the question. Is it really still worth it? I've seen so many women move over online because they "don't do the bar scene" and raving attracts the craziest types of women. Is it worth it?

I think we’ve had like a dozen of these threads already.

Nightgame has gotten worse over the past few years, no doubt. This has been discussed ad nauseam. However, it still remains one of the only options where you can realistically meet a girl, talk to her for 5-10 mins, and have her coming back to your spot to have sex. That shit just doesn’t happen daygaming at Starbucks.

Night game has gotten more difficult since the iPhone got popular and dating sites gave way to dating apps.

Night game has a key advantage over day game. There are more singles. If I go out to a bar, in 30 minutes, I can approach the same number of single females who are receptive that it would take multiple hours to do between the mall, grocery store, and gym.

Both night and day game have synchronous feedback, whereas Tinder and Bumble do not. I find having the in-person immediacy very important. The only advantage of Tinder and Bumble are the ability to swipe through hundreds of profiles really fast, but the whole swiping and texting thing can get tiresome.

Night game has a place because you can meet singles, get immediate reactions, and get laid fast.

Has night game really gotten that much worse? To me it doesn't look that much worse to me. People still have nothing to do Friday or Saturday nights and go out clubbing or bar hopping. I see people on my Snapchat going out all the time.

To me, dating apps quality has really declined over the years. I've been doing comparison tests with at least one other person that's not me in 2015, repeated same experiment in 2019. Quality on both accounts have dramatically reduced.

Quote: (05-04-2019 01:34 PM)RDF Wrote:  

Nightgame has gotten worse over the past few years, no doubt. This has been discussed ad nauseam. However, it still remains one of the only options where you can realistically meet a girl, talk to her for 5-10 mins, and have her coming back to your spot to have sex. That shit just doesn’t happen daygaming at Starbucks.

Yeah do you think it's a regional thing? I don't know if that itself has been discussed. Are women in other countries more open to night game since they don't all have a phone? Or am I being very naive as someone not a traveller yet.

I feel the opposite. In the 20 or so years I've been going out I'd say things are easier now than ever due to girls having a much more open attitude towards casual sex now. You've got more men putting a lot of effort into their appearance now, whereas before that was only really the fashionable places. That makes things a little more competitive for the normal man, but overall I think nightlife is better than ever. Online apps haven't really had much of an effect from my experience. A girl may have options in her phone, but when you're standing in front of her pressing her buttons she will forget all about those.

Quote: (05-04-2019 02:43 PM)jalke63 Wrote:  

Has night game really gotten that much worse? To me it doesn't look that much worse to me. People still have nothing to do Friday or Saturday nights and go out clubbing or bar hopping. I see people on my Snapchat going out all the time.

To me, dating apps quality has really declined over the years. I've been doing comparison tests with at least one other person that's not me in 2015, repeated same experiment in 2019. Quality on both accounts have dramatically reduced.

I also noticed the declining quality over dating apps.

Every form of game has suffered a degradation in recent years. Day, night, and the apps.

Roosh has covered this topic on his blog and the forum has discussed it at other times. I can only tell you my own personal anecdotes.

I'm seeing a lot more in the way of large groups who are not open to being approached, often due to already full penis pipelines.

I think nightlife is fine and still brings out the best/hottest girls but I'm in Miami and this is a special place. People come here because they like going out. I also think girls (just like some guys) get burned out on dating apps. There's no sense of adventure or accomplishment in swiping on a screen. People are social creatures and human nature doesn't change no matter how many apps globohomo pushes on their servants.

Quote: (05-05-2019 01:16 PM)Alpone Wrote:  

I think nightlife is fine and still brings out the best/hottest girls but I'm in Miami and this is a special place. People come here because they like going out. I also think girls (just like some guys) get burned out on dating apps. There's no sense of adventure or accomplishment in swiping on a screen. People are social creatures and human nature doesn't change no matter how many apps globohomo pushes on their servants.

That one statement makes you literally exempt from this since you're right, the nightlife there is famous for a reason.

At bars it's dead. At lounges and high end hotels it's still doable.

Quote: (05-04-2019 02:49 PM)partyfowl Wrote:  

Quote: (05-04-2019 01:34 PM)RDF Wrote:  

Yeah do you think it's a regional thing? I don't know if that itself has been discussed. Are women in other countries more open to night game since they don't all have a phone? Or am I being very naive as someone not a traveller yet.

Naive, unfortunately. Even dirt-poor girls in Africa have smartphones now. In fact it's by far their greatest status symbol. I once visited a girl with literally no furniture other than a tiny, low table and a mattress on the cement floor in her shack-like house. Her main complaint in life was that her touch-screen phone was no longer working.

I often find myself pondering whether such girls need smartphones to find men, or if they need men to get smartphones. At any rate, the addiction is real and it's global.

There are only dead venues, nightgame is never dead. At night, anything goes if the venue is right.

So if you're telling me that in 2019, with the highest population the world has ever seen and the easiest travel options in the history of this planet, that nightgame is dead, you have other problems going on (no judgement, just a fact)

The solution is this: FIND THE RIGHT VENUE for *you*.

Example: many internet nerds crying about not liking the music at venues... How about you go to a venue that plays the music you like and if there are women there, you already have a common interest and topic to break the ice while already enjoying yourself.

I bet what some guys are looking for is really just a whore house. Not on this forum!!

Quote: (05-05-2019 10:18 PM)JackinMelbourne Wrote:  

I bet what some guys are looking for is really just a whore house. Not on this forum!!

Wasn't my intention at all. But I am not surprised if some boys think a whorehouse is awesome.

many internet nerds crying about not liking the music at venues... How about you go to a venue that plays the music you like

It's often not possible to combine music you like with women you actually find attractive. I used to be into heavy metal. Venues that play such music are good for meeting bearded men that look like vikings, not for meeting girls (the last concert I went to >90% of the attendees were male).

Rarely do I meet any girls who like metal, classical or jazz. I tend to find the hottest girls are into EDM, pop music, and/or rap, and it's generally the newest, most popular versions of these genres (i.e. not the best quality). If you're not into that kind of music or alternatively some kind of hipster niche music, good luck relating to young attractive women on this level, or enjoying the types of venues they frequent.

Nightlife is still King.

Quote: (05-06-2019 12:17 AM)Ouroboros Wrote:  

many internet nerds crying about not liking the music at venues... How about you go to a venue that plays the music you like

It's often not possible to combine music you like with women you actually find attractive. I used to be into heavy metal. Venues that play such music are good for meeting bearded men that look like vikings, not for meeting girls (the last concert I went to >90% of the attendees were male).

Rarely do I meet any girls who like metal, classical or jazz. I tend to find the hottest girls are into EDM, pop music, and/or rap, and it's generally the newest, most popular versions of these genres (i.e. not the best quality). If you're not into that kind of music or alternatively some kind of hipster niche music, good luck relating to young attractive women on this level, or enjoying the types of venues they frequent.

Young thots generally have the worst taste, so if you want to game them at night venues your going to have to put up with that shit. An exception in the US could be country music and small rock bands or underground music at smaller venues, you can find decent ratios of young women.

This thread is useless without people posting actual results - bangs from night game relative to online. Only care about this from the 2017-present period.

While yes, it has been discussed plenty on this board, the discussion has lacked specifics on how many notches have been pulled from nightgame RECENTLY.

That, combined with how the “+1 thread” is filled with stories about online notches, gives me the impression that people aren’t actually pulling from nightgame, only parroting the platitudes espoused on this board.

Not surprised this thread is shaping up to be another instance of that.

For me? From 2017-present, I’ve had roughly two “dates” come out of my nightgame efforts, both of which haven’t ended in bangs. Meanwhile, I’ve had a bang from social circle, daygame/extended-social circle, and the rest have been online variant (Tinder, Seeking).

I find that at this point, spending significant time and energy on nightgame isn’t worth it.

I've had shit results with night game in my midwest city. Granted I only hit bars and not clubs, in the last year I've slept with one Indian chick who was luckily a 7 and ended up being a FWB for a few months but that was it. Tinder & OKC on the other hand I've had 6 bangs in that same time frame and thats trying to have some sort of sad standard to not go below a 5(really slim pickings out here. If was just looking for a wet hole I could get a 4 off tinder every week easy. Online game surpasses night game for me pretty easily but the quality just isn't there. Granted as pointed out this is pretty location and venue based. I'm not into fat country cow girls at all and thats mostly whats around me. My desire to night game is pretty nil when the type of women I'm interested( I prefer SEA) in dont even attend, or if they do its always the same small groups that I can count on one hand that we already know and theres not a point in gaming them.

Me personally? I am trying to put myself in a situation where night game is viable, but that involves frequent traveling or just living remotely a few months out of the year. Not an easy set up but I am unhappy where I live, but tied here due to work and family, but I am doing my best to make the situation work in my favor rather than bitch about it.

In my city, 5 Major venues are closing in the next two years.

Owners are cashing out to build condos.

I don't know if online has created this, i am sure there is a small co-relation.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Quote: (05-06-2019 01:30 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

In my city, 5 Major venues are closing in the next two years.

Owners are cashing out to build condos.

I don't know if online has created this, i am sure there is a small co-relation.
Lol i have a similar experience in my city (population 150k). I think it is location dependent though.

i heard a few weeks ago that the sausage party free entrance bar i went to a few times last summer just closed down in my city. I sure called that one. I guess the slobs got tired of paying for overpriced drinks in a sausage fest. The idiot owner always advertises the price of alchohol like thats what brings in the slobs. Not a single effort to bring in the girls

Now there is just 2 or 3 venues left. The biggest is a large hiphop/popular music venue where the whole town goes to with large cavemen at the door. I don't go out any more for night game but my colleague was there last weekend.

He said they created two queues one with mixed group (people accompanied by girls) and a long line of drunk sausages waiting to get in. So the sausages get screened by the cavemen like on Tinder and get quickly rejected at the door for not bringing any girls. Then all girls get let through. You can imagine your value in the eyes of a girl in such a venue. I don't even talk about rolling solo-dolo

That's what we've come to in this age, a big monopolistic venue with cavemen asking you to bring sand to the beach.

i woke up to his whatsapp message asking to hit this venue, i shook my head and went back to sleep

Traditional Nightgame has changed.

Roosh mentioned that young guys are more interested in social media game now.

RSD has even recently been forced to admit that the game has changed completely. Same old shit will not work anymore.

Nightclubs closing down as girls do not go out as much (validation from Instagram & Tinder).

Scarcity of women in nightclubs has created a 'VIP' dynamic where you have to pay for access.

Solutions

Mix night game with social circle and social media game.

buy your way into velvet rope nightclubs where you can run game.

Game abroad where things haven't got so bad yet...

Quote: (05-07-2019 11:17 AM)thedonald Wrote:  

Game abroad where things haven't got so bad yet...

[Image: see-this-guy-he-gets-it.jpg]

Big clubs have always been pretty shit for game with only a few exceptions where it can of course be difficult for the average man to get in because it needs to be that way to keep the ratios good. It's always been all about the cocktail bars, gastro-pubs, restaurant / cocktail bar hybrids etc. The other best options are events like street food events, carnivals, festivals, brunch parties, etc there's always something going on. As long as the manosphere has existed people have gone on about how nightlife is dead but it hasn't really changed. It's never been easy to get top tier women.

^I got into the game in 2011. I found the manosphere in 2016 or so. Pick up has been much easier back than, although I lived in a smaller town, and I had a much less put together look. There is a pub just close to campus, with a good male to female ratio, but people go there for the novelty. Hookups are done in house parties, social circle and online.