rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Universities for women

Universities for women

Are a player's paradise.

I went to two classes with my friend who in enrolled in Texas Women's University; you guys have got to go to one of these if you get a chance. To quote Too Short, it's like a pussy super market. So many cute and hot bitches.

The number I got came from a girl who got out of her seat in the front of the class and sat next to me after I mouthed "come back here" after a few exchanges of flirty eye contact. Pulled off the cigarette line and got the digits.

We walked around the campus and found a free speech board. My friend wrote "Single Filipino male" along with his number and a girl ended up texting him during class which led to him meeting up with her at the board.

Lots of approach opportunities, girls in the library, lots of girls just sitting by themselves while eating lunch, girls outside by the dorms. There is this place called the commons which is located on the first floor of a huge dormitory. It has a ton of couches and places to sit. My friend says this is the best place to pick up chicks because girls are just in there hanging out and sitting on couches. Plus the bedrooms are located above.

The competition level at this campus was very low. Every guy that I saw that had a good look (and there were not many) was talking to a girl. Most of the guys I saw(and there were not many) looked like omega males. Mandals,huge beards, terrible style, straight up geeky.

I'll be transferring there next semester.

Universities for women

Looking into women universities close to me...

Universities for women

I'm confused. How does a guy enroll in a university for women? Why is it called a women's university if guys are allowed to enroll??

Universities for women

I think I'd just feel a little odd saying that I graduated from a university for women, but if it gets you laid like a champ then it could be worth it.

Universities for women

Quote:Quote:

I'm confused. How does a guy enroll in a university for women? Why is it called a women's university if guys are allowed to enroll??

I think he meant to say historically traditional women's universities. Sort of like historically black colleges that sprung up during segregation, but they allow anyone of any race, gender, class, religion, etc. to enroll.

I think I'd just feel a little odd saying that I graduated from a university for women, but if it gets you laid like a champ then it could be worth it.

It's not worth it if you go thousands of dollars into debt with high interest rates. These schools tend to be private schools, which means higher tuition. Better to go to an accredited 2-year community/junior college and then transfer to a public state university. A bachelor's is a bachelor's either way.

Hello.

Universities for women

Quote: (10-11-2011 06:43 PM)blurb Wrote:  

I think he meant to say historically traditional women's universities. Sort of like historically black colleges that sprung up during segregation, but they allow anyone of any race, gender, class, religion, etc. to enroll.

Ah, I gotcha now. That makes sense. Something like this would never cross most guy's minds. They would be too embarrassed to tell people they are going to a women's college. But for those guys that go, they must be literally drowning in poon. Imagine going to the parties.

Only thing is, what kind of woman would elect to go to a woman's college in the first place? Is it going to be one of those ball-bashing feminists that hates the thought of men "oogling" her at a co-ed school?

I imagine you're also going to be frequently asked by the women why you chose to go there. You obviously can't say "for the pussy."

Universities for women

Met some girls who went to Bryn Mawr and Smith. Hardcore feminists with lesbian tendencies. But the whole student body can't be like that.

If you're already enrolled in college another option could be to take some classes at a nearby women's college if your school allows it.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Universities for women

Interesting, at the least you could hang around campus and pretend to be a student.

Universities for women

Florida State has a 60:40 woman:man ratio. No need to go to a woman's school. NOBODY approaches on campus, and there is so much talent walking around during the day. If you're gonna start approaching on college campuses learn when classes get out. If you hit the union between classes it'll be REALLY crowded. During classes it's more chill. Girls may be sitting on benches and more down for the instant-date.

Campus knows no age.

Universities for women

"Met some girls who went to Bryn Mawr and Smith. Hardcore feminists with lesbian tendencies. But the whole student body can't be like that."

Nope, but they usually come from families with big $$$. Funny how that works out.

Universities for women

Hardcore feminists from big $$ families. Sounds like a horrible combination not even worth the time and effort.