rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ottawa vs Montreal vs Toronto datasheet 2019

I wanted to share my experience since I moved to Canada in 2015. Spent one year in Ottawa-Gatineau then 2 years in Montreal and one year in Toronto. (which make my datasheet more accurate than someone who was there for a small trip)
*My English might not be the best as i am French speaker
This will be an honest Datasheet, mainly focused on women than anything else ( you can find all others information easily by google )

Keep in my mind that I only do night game (i go out at least twice a week, every week since 2015) I did some online too. I don't do day game, it is a waste of time IMHO.
Also, Keep in mind that I am well traveled, and been living in Europe before. So i know what i am saying.

Lets start with Ottawa , Cold as fuck (Montreal too) , you need a car to live there. the smart thing, is to stay in Gatineau , which is dirty cheap and so close to downtown ottawa (even walking distance) .
I found Ottawa girls to be down to earth, not too conservative, ONS is still fesable . i have had good success in Ottawa but didn't find it to be an extreme easy city. Competition is OK, many tall guys ,ratio are good.
my last 3 months, i have a had this blue-eyed brunette white girl as a gf , so i didn't game a lot, but i remember that i have got good moments in Ottawa.

pros :
- Its the easiest between the 3 for white girls ( So if you are into only white girls , go there , you can get the best quality with least effort)
-Cheap if you live in Gatineau , you will have enough money to spend on gaming
- logistics are good if you are downtown or Hull( Gtaineau) , its a small city.
- girls are the least flaky between the 3.

cons :
- Some girls are really snobby, specially those who have that government job (but that's everywhere)
-avoid college clubs party (like tequila jacks) if you are over 25!
- Nightlife is OK ( i would say the Toronto has the best followed by Montreal then Ottawa)
- I don't bother with Quebec side girls ( some bars in Gatineau are full with Quebecers like 5 jeudis , Quebecers have high social circle mentality, I lived close to that area and I went there just twice)

--------------------------------------------------------

Then I moved Tor Montreal

You won't need a car if you are downtown, many events in summer (not as many as Toronto though ) , Montreal is affordable city and offer good quality of life even though the winter is so so hard.
Being French speaker, i found that the job market is good , but for those who don't speak french , good luck!!
I almost liked everything in Montreal except the hard winter and especially the womens

pros :
- Most Nightclubs are free (Toronto and Ottawa you pay an average $10 )
- many hipsters if you are into that
- Womens are smaller and thinner in average if you are into that
-good place if you are below average looking guy and you want to run social circle game , since quebecers are more sociale circle than cold approch gaming style
- Montreal becomes easier in Summer when English speaking girls come to visit.

cons (to be honnest, this is by far the worst between the 3 , but still can kill time to time ):

-Yes clubs are free but many clubs dont allow you to get IN if you dont bring girls (never happened to me in Toronto and Ottawa) , and it is easy to understand --> ratio are really horrible in Montreal, way too many horny guys for the available girls.

-Competition ! this city is a Women's paradise , mens in Montreal are in average better looking than Toronto and Ottawa and especially fearless, aggressive and so thirsty about womens. it is incredible !!

- Bitch shield is everywhere in the world OK, but believe me ,Montreal girls are the bitchiest in North America and it is related to point number 1 (the options they have)

- Fake Eye Contact !! eye contacts i got in Toronto and Ottawa went at least to a make out , in Montreal, i feel that eye contact means "come approach me, so i can prove to my friends that i can get guys".

- ONS is not in the culture here, Yes i got some, but my success rate of ONS is too low compared to what i got elsewhere in North America.

- Girls hang out in big groups ! we always say Social circle is an advantage everywhere but in Montreal its a must . You can be a below average and kill it here with social circle

- you Want it or Not, Your race (origin ) matters in MTL more than your look or your game. ( of course there is exceptions)

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I hated Montreal and decided to move to Toronto for a less paying job.

Toronto: I know that many in this forum hate this city, i found Toronto be a good city (not the best) to game girls. in Toronto there is options for every single human. This city is the warmest between the 3 , way more events , nightlife is amaziiiing >>>> MTL >> Ottawa. you can party every night from Wednesdayto sunday EVEN in winter .
Toronto is super super expensive and stressful though. Even though i found womens to be easy if you hit the right spots, but stressful life made me focus in other staff more than the womens

pros : ( my favorite city between the 3)
- Nightlife !! many many options, girls can be as bitchy in some places and down to earth in others ( in Montreal almost in every place Girls are bitchy)
-So diverse, this city offers many options and a variety of girls from all the world, so for sure one girl the country "X" will like you.
- Your race won't matter, Toronto girls don't care where do you come from , as long as they like you.

- Girls make obvious eye contact in Toronto. and i cant times i got approached just doing nothing.
- it's not the easiest place for ONS, but many girls are open for it , i got some within 2 minutes talking to girls.
-Competition : many(not all) Toronto guys take long time to approch girls and many dont know how to approch . opposite of MTL mens !

Cons :

-White girls are more challenging here compared to Ottawa
- Girls are really flaky, try to kill the same night.
- Bitch shield in Some areas (like king street) but not as bitchy as Mtl girls though.

Conclusion :

- If you are looking to settle down with one gf and you love white girls , Ottawa is the best option
- If you are below average looking guy , and you know how to build sociale circle , you dont go clubbing often, Montreal is the best option ( you can kill in Montreal nightlife but you will need way more luck and efforts)
- If you love new adventures , new girls , busy nighlife , ONS ... and that kind of staff . Toronto is the best.

- you Want it or Not, Your race (origin ) matters in MTL more than your look or your game. ( of course there is exceptions)

Nice datasheet, you mentioned race matters in Mtl. May I ask which races are advantageous and which ones aren't? Also, any thoughts on Quebec City?

Great post, I lived in all three cities in the past. Back in the 90's Montreal could not be beat for day game, night game or any other game. Times change for sure.

"Women however should get a spanking at least once a week by their husbands and boyfriends - that should be mandated by law" - Zelcorpion

Quote: (02-16-2019 07:21 AM)ChefAllDay Wrote:  

Great post, I lived in all three cities in the past. Back in the 90's Montreal could not be beat for day game, night game or any other game. Times change for sure.
Thanks, man .
I have heard that too. I don't know what happened within 10-20 years!

Quote: (02-16-2019 05:15 AM)greasydj Wrote:  

Nice datasheet, you mentioned race matters in Mtl. May I ask which races are advantageous and which ones aren't? Also, any thoughts on Quebec City?

Usually, race is not the biggest problem, you can kill being from anywhere, but i felt it matters more in Montreal compared to Toronto (where girls dont give a fuck where you come from).
If you want specific backgrounds I saw many Arabs and blacks doing lots of efforts to get low results, while in Toronto they have an easier time ( Indians and Asians have a terrible time unless they run social circle game in Concordia area)

Never been to Quebec city, i sometimes think to move there but didn't get honest advice about that city. i will probably go visit.

Fantastic write up resume on all 3 cities,especially Toronto! Well done!

Toronto women are not friendlier than Montreal women.

In Montreal, you have the wild cards of a) Having 18-21 year old American girls coming up there to party for the first time and totally overdoing it. b) The beautiful and amazing truly French Canadian girls from Northern Quebec who moved there for work or are just studying. If you see a beautiful girl with an ugly guy in Montreal, chances are speaks poor conversational English.

Only drawback with Montreal is that once in while there will be some language/cultural barrier.

Quote: (02-16-2019 05:55 PM)Pokerbaby Wrote:  

In Montreal, you have the wild cards of a) Having 18-21 year old American girls coming up there to party for the first time and totally overdoing it. b) The beautiful and amazing truly French Canadian girls from Northern Quebec who moved there for work or are just studying. If you see a beautiful girl with an ugly guy in Montreal, chances are speaks poor conversational English.

Only drawback with Montreal is that once in while there will be some language/cultural barrier.

you have to make difference between a friendly girl who will just establish a conversation and a girl who will sleep with you. Womens are friendly in the 3 citcies but Toronto and Ottawa girls are way more sexual, thirsty about mens than Montreal. Montreal is over saturated with RSD , and horny mens . You can notice it seeing ratio in clubs.

I met more Americans in Toronto than Montreal. and those few Americans in MTL got overwhelmed with the multiple options they had. I am in my late 20' and i don't go those 18-21 party anymore anyway.

"The beautiful and amazing truly French Canadian girls from Northern Quebec": again Toronto have way more "out of the city" girls than Montreal.

The main problem and what makes difference between the 3 cities, is the options. Montreal has lots of horny good looking mens compared to the available good looking girls, and they are so aggressive.
That means a Montreal girl will be way easier if you catch her in Toronto than Montreal (something happened to me)

language was never a problem in MTL , people are mostly bilingual there.

Quote: (02-16-2019 06:48 PM)casa-nostra Wrote:  

you have to make difference between a friendly girl who will just establish a conversation and a girl who will sleep with you. Womens are friendly in the 3 citcies but Toronto and Ottawa girls are way more sexual, thirsty about mens than Montreal. Montreal is over saturated with RSD , and horny mens . You can notice it seeing ratio in clubs.

I met more Americans in Toronto than Montreal. and those few Americans in MTL got overwhelmed with the multiple options they had. I am in my late 20' and i don't go those 18-21 party anymore anyway.

"The beautiful and amazing truly French Canadian girls from Northern Quebec": again Toronto have way more "out of the city" girls than Montreal.

The main problem and what makes difference between the 3 cities, is the options. Montreal has lots of horny good looking mens compared to the available good looking girls, and they are so aggressive.
That means a Montreal girl will be way easier if you catch her in Toronto than Montreal (something happened to me)

Have you lived in Montreal and Toronto? Not saying this to be a dick. Just wondering how much experience you have had with these cities.

Quote: (02-16-2019 07:11 PM)Pokerbaby Wrote:  

Quote: (02-16-2019 06:48 PM)casa-nostra Wrote:  

Have you lived in Montreal and Toronto? Not saying this to be a dick. Just wondering how much experience you have had with these cities.

I think you didnt read the datasheet , I have lived in the 3 places ( 1 year ottawa , 2 years MTL , and one year Toronto)and i go clubbing every single weekend.

Hey Casa Nostra,
I just fixed my passport and I am thinking of visiting Montreal from February 28th to March 3rd. I have never been there before and I wanted to check out montreal en lumiere festival I am in upstate NY. I will mostly be sightseeing and indoors daygaming plus the winter fest. Is it worth a visit or should I come at a warmer time?

Quote: (02-16-2019 10:54 PM)Sex Machine Wrote:  

Hey Casa Nostra,
I just fixed my passport and I am thinking of visiting Montreal from February 28th to March 3rd. I have never been there before and I wanted to check out montreal en lumiere festival I am in upstate NY. I will mostly be sightseeing and indoors daygaming plus the winter fest. Is it worth a visit or should I come at a warmer time?

I think it is still worth it , festivals always have "out of the city"girls ,no matter which city is. I also expect that ratio will be good.

If you asked about visiting Montreal for a random period and your goal is closing womens more than visiting the city ,I won't recommend it . As i said most Womens in Quebec , for some reasons, dont do ONS, hookups... ! I think many are ashamed. You can have some short makeout though, but that's easy everywhere if you look good.

Going to Montreal for a biz trip next month

Any recommendations for anything that’s not a club for the weekend (food, bars)? Don’t really care about hooking up

People with government jobs in Canada are snobby? Why?

I'm not sure if race will hold you back in Canada all that much, there's pretty much a market for every race in most of the big cities.

Quote: (02-18-2019 08:18 AM)Heart Break Kid Wrote:  

I'm not sure if race will hold you back in Canada all that much, there's pretty much a market for every race in most of the big cities.

I think because they are rich or i don't know the reason, but overall, Ottawa womens are down to earth.

- Yes i agree for all Canada except Quebec (this province have many French(France) immigrants, and those creatures are sick about races, fortunately, most french(france) girls are ugly )

Quote: (02-18-2019 09:52 AM)casa-nostra Wrote:  

I think because they are rich or i don't know the reason, but overall, Ottawa womens are down to earth.

You are on point with this datasheet but you lose some credibility with this statement. Govt jobs do not pay all that well.

I'm black and planning a 2 or 3 week vacation to Montreal in spring. I spent 2 months in BC and did well with women but this will be my first visit to French Canada. Somewhat disheartened to see that many Quebecois have racial hangups, but I knew the province was more conservative than Canada en masse so not shocking.

Quote: (02-18-2019 12:42 PM)Snag87 Wrote:  

I'm black and planning a 2 or 3 week vacation to Montreal in spring. I spent 2 months in BC and did well with women but this will be my first visit to French Canada. Somewhat disheartened to see that many Quebecois have racial hangups, but I knew the province was more conservative than Canada en masse so not shocking.

Comparing BC to Quebec is a joke, the two Extremity of Canada.

BC girls are more thirsty about mens. You won't have the same experience for sure. Guys in BC are too shy, many womens complains that guys dont approch there. While in Quebec womens complains about the opposite.

Quote: (02-18-2019 11:32 AM)croquet Wrote:  

Quote: (02-18-2019 09:52 AM)casa-nostra Wrote:  

You are on point with this datasheet but you lose some credibility with this statement. Govt jobs do not pay all that well.

First i don't know why you focusing on that small detail? I had great experience in Ottawa overall , and i would live there if i find a job.

This was my exact experience in all those 3 citcies ,i dont have any reason to lie , i am not even a Canadian . And i will add , this was not only mine , i have close freinds who experienced the same feelings.

I am in Montreal and will be for the foreseeable future, I will report my findings here.

"Money over bitches, nigga stick to the script." - Jay-Z
They gonna love me for my ambition.

OP where did you get ONS in Toronto?

Quote: (02-20-2019 01:42 PM)LexisNexis Wrote:  

OP where did you get ONS in Toronto?

I got it in different places. I usually avoid king street ( remind me bitchiness of Montreal womens ) but still i had some ONS there too ... but Toronto has many areas from the too snobby to down to earth.

Thanks for the Canada datasheet and the comparisons more importantly man.

Questions:

1)What's it like being a french speaker in these places versus just speaking english? I don't speak french. I bet it gives you a decent advantage.
2)Are SJWs not as bad in Montreal as the other two?
3)Is ottawa fun? I mean it's a second tier canadian city and I would never consider visiting it. But for sure I would not want to visit Toronto ever. It seems to be the most boring city in the world and difficult as hell to game.

Will +1 you later, thanks again OP.

One final question, are you eager to get out of canada and go game somewhere else? Canada doesn't seem like a great place to game.

Quote: (02-20-2019 06:03 PM)Heuristics Wrote:  

Questions:

1)What's it like being a french speaker in these places versus just speaking english? I don't speak french. I bet it gives you a decent advantage.
3)Is ottawa fun? I mean it's a second tier canadian city and I would never consider visiting it. But for sure I would not want to visit Toronto ever. It seems to be the most boring city in the world and difficult as hell to game.

One final question, are you eager to get out of canada and go game somewhere else? Canada doesn't seem like a great place to game.

IMHO , Canada is not the worst place to game but not the best too , i have been to way worse (in Europe) but in North America ( Canada definitely the hardest if you compare to US and Mexico ) , US womens will sleep with you from the first seconds if they like you.

Now to reply to your questions :

1- Beleive me , language never been big problem when it comes to sex , Girls will hook up with you even if you only speak chinese if they like you phyiscally.
Now if you looking for long term /gf ... yes language can be a problem
That being said many people in Montreal speak English.

I personnaly speak way better french than english , and i got more success with english girls than french girls.

2- SJW is worst in Montreal , and womens have more power than mens in Montreal, sometimes i feel like Montreal womens dont give a shit about mens existance , they know they have options and they fuck anytime they want to . Giving how horny /thirsty montreal mens are

3- Ottawa is boring , But if like me , womens and nightlife matters more than going to museums and hiking ... Ottawa could be fun . Not much things to do , but womens are down to earth.

4- Toronto boring ??? i swear i was 100% busy in that city , i couldnt find time to do some things i used to like . Toronto always has activities , bars and clubs are open 7/7.

Toronto is the least SJW and the easiest to game for the simple reason that the is too diverse. you have half of the population coming from outisde canada / they are lost( i banged girls with weird mix background, last one was Peru/Russian) .. and they are looking for new relations / adventures without judgment, since they are far from their countries (so hook up is always possible) . YES some places are hard and snobby in Toronto , but you have just to go to the right places.

Toronto womens are less picky than Montreal ( i got approched many times in Toronto by same quality of womens , that they used to reject me in Montreal when i do approch them myslef)

Quote: (02-20-2019 07:03 PM)casa-nostra Wrote:  

Quote: (02-20-2019 06:03 PM)Heuristics Wrote:  

Questions:

IMHO , Canada is not the worst place to game but not the best too , i have been to way worse (in Europe) but in North America ( Canada definitely the hardest if you compare to US and Mexico ) , US womens will sleep with you from the first seconds if they like you.

Now to reply to your questions :

1- Beleive me , language never been big problem when it comes to sex , Girls will hook up with you even if you only speak chinese if they like you phyiscally.
Now if you looking for long term /gf ... yes language can be a problem
That being said many people in Montreal speak English.

I personnaly speak way better french than english , and i got more success with english girls than french girls.

2- SJW is worst in Montreal , and womens have more power than mens in Montreal, sometimes i feel like Montreal womens dont give a shit about mens existance , they know they have options and they fuck anytime they want to . Giving how horny /thirsty montreal mens are

3- Ottawa is boring , But if like me , womens and nightlife matters more than going to museums and hiking ... Ottawa could be fun . Not much things to do , but womens are down to earth.

4- Toronto boring ??? i swear i was 100% busy in that city , i couldnt find time to do some things i used to like . Toronto always has activities , bars and clubs are open 7/7.

Toronto is the least SJW and the easiest to game for the simple reason that the is too diverse. you have half of the population coming from outisde canada / they are lost( i banged girls with weird mix background, last one was Peru/Russian) .. and they are looking for new relations / adventures without judgment, since they are far from their countries (so hook up is always possible) . YES some places are hard and snobby in Toronto , but you have just to go to the right places.

Toronto womens are less picky than Montreal ( i got approched many times in Toronto by same quality of womens , that they used to reject me in Montreal when i do approch them myslef)

That’s a shame what you say about Canada but it sounds like it’s deeper into feminism then even the US.

1. I definitely think you get some advantage to being a French Canadian, especially with Anglo women. But not surprised here…

2. Wow, I thought many on the forum spoke highly of Montreal compared to Toronto. So I guess the feminism is bad there.

3. You definitely have me interested in visiting Ottawa. The last time I was in Canada it was the wilderness and it was great fun despite no women… Just fishing out in the middle of nowhere and eating poutine. An incredibly beautiful country.

4. By boring I mean it is like a cleaner version of New York City. Although I hear the high end club scene is nice, although I don’t do high end clubs. Better in places like Berlin and much cheaper.

Really, Toronto is not badly SJW? I know it’s really diverse. It seems like if you hook up in Toronto you want to hook up with a foreign woman.

Thanks again OP.