rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How many bangs?

How many bangs?

I woke up this morning and this little ditty ran through my head.

How many bangs did you get this year? (So far)

https://soundcloud.com/user-624391829/how-many-bangs

My numbers were on the low-side (11), however this was due to a concerted decrease in effort on my part as I was in an LTR for most of it.

Music and lyrics by Windom Earle 2018

How many bangs?

Hah nice!

This would be great to chop each phrase from, and put over some nice drum breaks.

How many bangs?

I got 4 this year. All of them hot. Quality over quantity.

How many bangs?

Shit, it's first week of December already, last time to abandon my faithful woman with whom I have been happy and sexually satisfied all this year and more, so I could still get some more bangs in the remaining few weeks of the year and brag about my increased number of bangs on the internet like a true alpha male.

How many bangs?

We are talking new notches, correct? In that case...1. My lowest notch year since I first ventured into that sweet quim many moons ago. Tons of quality sex though, your boy is currently boo’d up. Ain’t nothin like that new poon though.

How many bangs?

Quote: (12-04-2018 07:52 AM)Windom Earle Wrote:  

My numbers were on the low-side (11), however this was due to a concerted decrease in effort on my part as I was in an LTR for most of it.

Only 11? That's weak man. Surrender your man card.

I am glad you thought it necessary to make excuses to internet strangers all of a sudden why you had only 11 bangs this year.

Please be aware that to receive full pardon you need to also explain why you only earned such pitiful amount of money this year too. And why you only beat so few white knights this year? I'll tell you what - if you don't beat at least one libtard a day then you are a loser and should go join them.

How many bangs?

First quarter of this year I was in LTR and since April I got around 23 notches.

"Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and its purpose in the service of your people."

How many bangs?

6 notches this year. Was in happy LTRs with 3 of those been boo'd up for most the year. I'm happy about it. Al 3 had fat asses bought me stuff and cleaned my house I really couldn't ask for a whole lot more. Learnes a lot of relationship skills this year too.

Last year my n count was something like 20 and it was a pretty miserable year all things considered. It's always been my goal to find a real down bitch with some money who will have my babies so this is more congruent with my goals.

I have a feeling if my current LTR doesn't work out I'll probably be running through hoes for a while in self improvement mode but for now this is nice

How many bangs?

NYE 2017. I was standing in the corner of a dancefloor, afraid to approach any girls. My mate was going around getting makeout after makeout, and I was doing nothing.

What happened to me? I never used to get approach anxiety this bad. When did I become such a god damn pussy?

In 2016/17, the majority of my bangs had come through dating apps (mostly OkCupid). As a result of this, I had become soft and I had lost my ability to approach girls. I decided to set myself a goal there and then...

I was going to bang 18 new girls in 2018 (18 in '18 I called it) and I was going to do it without the help of any dating apps.

Well we're now in December and I'm on 19 bangs (with a solid lead currently on the go). I've cheated a little bit, because two of them were from Tinder, but I'm still pretty happy with my results.

How many bangs?

27 this year. By far the best year for sex of my life. I'm pretty proud of that number too because work has significantly impacted my ability to game.

Let's see if I can get to 30 by Jan.1

Send me your energy boys

How many bangs?

Quote: (12-04-2018 10:49 AM)456 Wrote:  

Hah nice!

This would be great to chop each phrase from, and put over some nice drum breaks.

Feel free to do a remix [Image: smile.gif]

How many bangs?

Jan: 4
Feb: 2
Mar: 2
Apr: 6
May: 4
Jun: 6
July: 7
Aug: 2
Sep: 4
Oct: 6
Nov: 8 (year high)
Dec: 3 (so far)

Total so far: 54

How many bangs?

Quote: (12-04-2018 08:59 PM)articulatecool Wrote:  

So how many new notches then? [Image: smile.gif]

How many bangs?

Honest question. Do you ever worry about STDs? Even if you use condoms 100% of the time? Do you avoid kissing or going down on your partners for fear of disease?

How many bangs?

7 for the year - 6 from tinder and 1 from SA. My best year notch wise, but feels hollow as none were from IRL.

Bizet, would love to hear more about where you got those notches from (social circle, dsygsme, nightgame). I’d say at 17 IRL notches for the year you’re at the higher end of RVF for IRL notch acquisition.

How many bangs?

10 new notches, 2 plates, 1 wife = 13
A typical year, very much like 2016 and 2017

How many bangs?

ive been averaging about 1 a week. So its been roughly 50 this year. My highest for a year was 66. A friend of mine had 115 that year so didnt feel as amazing at it really was haha.

How many bangs?

35 so far. Mostly 6s and 7s. Need to start focusing on quality over quantity.

How many bangs?

Quote: (12-04-2018 10:07 PM)Barney Wrote:  

Honest question. Do you ever worry about STDs? Even if you use condoms 100% of the time? Do you avoid kissing or going down on your partners for fear of disease?

That is definitely a concern.

Very few of these are NEW notches. In fact, there is one main girl that I'm screwing often. But its usually 3-4 in the rotation and the girls I am sleeping with are generally more conservative (I know, I know...never trust a hoe).

I use condoms with ALL new notches and almost always with my regulars anyway. Believe it or not, condoms are actually pretty effective at protecting against STDs.

I never go down on a girl. And none of these bangs are randoms from the club/bar. My last STD test was in October 2018 and I'm free of syphilis, HIV, gon and chlamydia. I haven't been tested with herpes but my insurance won't test it unless I have symptoms, so I MAY have HSV (but I doubt it).

How many bangs?

Quote: (12-04-2018 09:53 PM)Windom Earle Wrote:  

So how many new notches then? [Image: smile.gif]

Only 8 of those are new notches. I used protection with those 8.

Edit: I didn't realize the thread was asking for new notches. I wish it was more clear.

How many bangs?

And the winner is ....

How many bangs?

Quote: (12-05-2018 05:00 PM)articulatecool Wrote:  

Only 8 of those are new notches. I used protection with those 8.

Edit: I didn't realize the thread was asking for new notches. I wish it was more clear.

It's pretty much implied that they're new. Urban Dictionary:

A notch is a unit of measurement for sexual partners. Some people count anything more than kissing as a notch, and some people only consider sex as a notch. They are a count of how many people you have hooked up with, and not how many hook ups you have had.

That being said, keeping track of how many times I've had sex a year wouldn't be a bad idea. But assuming per session, every time I cum would be ridiculous.

How many bangs?

Not sure, don't count my bangs. I would guess somewhere in the region of 50-60.

How many bangs?

15 this year so far. 13 nightgame (3 gutter game I think), 2 daygame.
And I turned 36 in July. Most notches in one year in my life. (other years around 10, but only after 30, when I finally got my confidence better together, still struggling a bit with it) But I feel almost as if im over the notch hunt. Well maybe its just the winter time. Last year November till December I got nothing at all.

How many bangs?

49, would be quite nice to make a half century before the year is out. For some perspective, I live with my LTR of 4 years.