rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Player Or Poseur?

Player Or Poseur?

[Image: newslounge080611-045.jpg]

Player Or Poseur?

Those girls look a little busted (not saying I wouldn't, just saying), so both?

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

Player Or Poseur?

Poseur.

They're ignoring him completely with their body language. I think they're attention whores, he buys them drinks, makes him feel like the protective alpha. Or, less likely, he's a sugar daddy one of them.

Player Or Poseur?

Poseur. He's sort of hoverhanding the chick in the black dress.

Player Or Poseur?

He's fucking one of them (probably the ugliest, fattest one) and the other two are the friends. I don't know what that's called, but that's my best guess.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Player Or Poseur?

Absolutely a poseur (basil nailed it). They're in it for the attention, not the older guy. It's like he's "trying" to be in the picture (even if he happened to be married to one of them, they're cheating on him -- that's how much it shows in that picture). If he were a player, it would be the other way around. Next.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Player Or Poseur?

It looks like they ran into their dealer in the club and are offering up their cheesy skank smiles to make him think they actually like him but it's obvious they want to get the fuck away from him.

Player Or Poseur?

OmG, what about this guy ??

[Image: dsc09865r.jpg]

[Image: dsc09379be.jpg]

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/262/dsc09865r.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/705...379be.jpg/

That fucker is even wearing the same shirt [Image: banana.gif]

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Player Or Poseur?

This is interesting, I never would've looked at that picture and come to the assumption Basil did, but his logic is flawless, taking many notes here

Neil, massive poseur, I mean MASSIVE [Image: icon_razz.gif]

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

Player Or Poseur?

Neil:

In the second photo (where there are four chicks), at first I thought he might be banging or dating the girl with her arm around him, and the other chicks are her friends, who don't mind him. But the chicks are Latin, so they might be a lot warmer to a strange man than typical white girls would. I figure he's not that strongly connected to them. Probably they met that night, and the clinger thinks he's hot and is holding him up as a trophy: "Look what *I* have." Won't necessarily bang him though. The other girls don't mind his company are just along for the ride.

In the first pic, he has just met that group of girls and is macking Miss Chewbacca.

Player Or Poseur?

Quote: (10-06-2011 04:23 PM)Chad Daring Wrote:  

This is interesting, I never would've looked at that picture and come to the assumption Basil did, but his logic is flawless, taking many notes here

Neil, massive poseur, I mean MASSIVE [Image: icon_razz.gif]

Hahaha [Image: whip.gif]

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

Player Or Poseur?

Quote: (10-06-2011 04:36 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

Neil:

In the first photo, at first I thought he might be banging or dating the girl with her arm around him, and the other chicks are her friends, who don't mind him. But the chicks are Latin, so they might be a lot warmer to a strange man than typical white girls would. I figure he's not that strongly connected to them. Probably they met that night, and the clinger thinks he's hot and is holding him up as a trophy: "Look what *I* have." The other girls don't mind his company are just along for the ride.

In the second pic, he has just met that group of girls and is macking Miss Chewbacca.

I happen to know this insanely hansom Golden God of a man and he had a heavy make out/boob sucking action with the shortest one on the right but couldnt seal the deal with this LTR seeker. ( Paraguay )

Second pic. he sucked face and she grinded on reggeaton beats with the short one touching him. ( Ecuador )

He got his flags with other girls there.[Image: banana.gif]