rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What is your end game?

What is your end game?

Stay a bachelor and game uninhibited?
Marry that "special someone" and stay faithful to them?
Or marry but cheat on the side?

What is your end game?

Death.

What is your end game?

Why would anyone want to risk half of their assets to get married and cheat ??

Cheating is weakness. It pertains to men who are not strong enough to end a relationship.

I vote for monogamy (when I'm ready).

What is your end game?

Good job Mike. Yup! It's hard to stop this train. My grandfather in Vermont died while having sex with the cleaning lady. When you have it there's no turning back.

What is your end game?

I'm missing an option. "Settle down, with agreed exceptions".

See this is why I can't always take people on the board seriously when they puff long and hard about how it's beta/white knight/bla bla to get a kid and a relationship. They are still stuck in the same old frame of mind of gender roles. Forget that, I'm changing those rules.

What is your end game?

Quote: (10-02-2011 02:16 AM)Vicious Wrote:  

I'm missing an option. "Settle down, with agreed exceptions".

See this is why I can't always take people on the board seriously when they puff long and hard about how it's beta/white knight/bla bla to get a kid and a relationship. They are still stuck in the same old frame of mind of gender roles. Forget that, I'm changing those rules.

Disagree. I've read several posts around here about guys who look forward to settling down with the right woman.

But realistically, all men love variety, so declaring yourself a true and loyal fan of the one pussy-to-rule-them-all doesn't sound that honest, either. Certainly not if you've got game and, therefore - options. You could just ignore this part of marriage, but you'd be running the risk of really hurting people you care about and alienating your children and partner.

But I agree that families are great and irreplaceable. Damn feminism and the New Left for destroying them!!!!

A year from now you'll wish you started today

What is your end game?

Check out this thread: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-56...76129.html

What is your end game?

Single till I die, I've tried LTRs and I get bored quickly, even before taking the red pill.

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

What is your end game?

*shameless self-bump to get more votes in here* The larger the sample size the better

What is your end game?

When I'm in my 40s or 50s I will get married and grow old with a girl who is much younger than me.

Love is more important than lots of random sex. But for now, I'm enjoying the random sex.

What is your end game?

I've always imagined I'd get married eventually. I do want kids. But I've also seen the stats connecting promiscuity with divorce rates. So my ideal scenario is to meet a virginal college student while I'm in my late 20s, and eventually marry her. Maybe early 30s, if I can still pull 18-21 year olds then.

But that's still some years off, and I've got plenty of time to change my mind. My friends think I'm an animal unsuited for polite company, let alone marriage.

What is your end game?

Quote: (10-04-2011 12:42 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

I've always imagined I'd get married eventually. I do want kids. But I've also seen the stats connecting promiscuity with divorce rates. So my ideal scenario is to meet a virginal college student while I'm in my late 20s, and eventually marry her. Maybe early 30s, if I can still pull 18-21 year olds then.

But that's still some years off, and I've got plenty of time to change my mind. My friends think I'm an animal unsuited for polite company, let alone marriage.

What rating do you want? Or is your only specification a boner test?

What is your end game?

Quote: (10-04-2011 01:28 PM)amistod Wrote:  

What rating do you want? Or is your only specification a boner test?

It depends on what's around, what I can get, etc., but 7.5/very cute is the minimum. For a marriage, compatibility and character is going to be way more important than for a 6 month relationship. 8-8.5 is a reasonable target. Getting a solid 9 would be a matter of volume and access.

What is your end game?

Quote: (10-01-2011 09:23 PM)P Dog Wrote:  

Stay a bachelor and game uninhibited?
Marry that "special someone" and stay faithful to them?
Or marry but cheat on the side?
Is there an option for finding a woman who is willing to be your partner, carry your seed, but also let you be the filthy philanderer that you are? They do exist you know.

What is your end game?

I like the "girl who is 15 years younger" option, once a guy reaches 40 minimum.

Actually, the ONLY reason for this is if you are going to have kids or plan on living until 90.

But if you are, then settling with a girl who is 15 years younger, and therefore has a naturally high value for you, should keep you in there longer.

All I know is that old age asks a long time. Lots of guys here go on about "single till I die" but the fact remains that most here aren't going to be able to get the women they want by age 60, and many before, based on the fact that your going to look like a disgusting old men. No offense. Unless you're famous, like Bukowski, your only options are going to be old women anyway. So, you may as well have an old woman who is devoted to you.

As you get sick, bored, etc. Family can take care of a lot of that for you.

Getting hitched for love or attraction is stupid, as most here will agree.

But there are some practical reasons for it in old age, or for the family life experience (kids) that single life cannot replace.

What is your end game?

Quote: (10-04-2011 07:19 PM)hydrogonian Wrote:  

I like the "girl who is 15 years younger" option, once a guy reaches 40 minimum.

Actually, the ONLY reason for this is if you are going to have kids or plan on living until 90.

But if you are, then settling with a girl who is 15 years younger, and therefore has a naturally high value for you, should keep you in there longer.

All I know is that old age asks a long time. Lots of guys here go on about "single till I die" but the fact remains that most here aren't going to be able to get the women they want by age 60, and many before, based on the fact that your going to look like a disgusting old men. No offense. Unless you're famous, like Bukowski, your only options are going to be old women anyway. So, you may as well have an old woman who is devoted to you.

As you get sick, bored, etc. Family can take care of a lot of that for you.

Getting hitched for love or attraction is stupid, as most here will agree.

But there are some practical reasons for it in old age, or for the family life experience (kids) that single life cannot replace.

Life expectancy's are awfully high these days.

I for one plan on marrying around 40 to a girl in her mid-late twenties. As I'm Sri Lankan and Aussie citizen I can easily get a virginal, well educated traditional Lankan girl who will almost never divorce like Western women do.
And then I'll probably end up fucking young hotties on the side. I have a long time to figure this shit out.

What is your end game?

My end game? Drake said it best.

"I want Saudi money, I want art money
I want women to cry and pour out their heart for me
And tell me how much they hate it when they apart from me"

To put it in more practical terms, I'm hoping I'll be able to consider settling down sometime in my 40's, late 30's at the earliest. Any life-partner I find will need to be at least 10-15 years younger than myself. If I've still got the looks and game at 45-50 to pull a girl in her mid-twenties then I'll do it. My male ancestors (and my female ones too, for that matter) have all held up pretty well into their 50's, 60's and 70's, so I should have a good shot at doing this assuming I get my money right(which is also likely) and remain as fitness-obsessed as I currently am.

I want a lot of children-I plan to have as many as I can afford. I have a bit of an unusual inclination towards the idea of siring children in that sex (even if the girl is a "young hottie") has no value for me if there is a) no possibility of impregnation and b) I am not at least open/willing to have a baby with the girl in question. Any woman I fuck, I am consciously(even against my better, rational judgement) trying to impregnate-I can't help this, it is probably inherited. Fucking just for fucking isn't an option in my mind.

This is part of why I try to be picky and I do deal with self-inflicted dry-spells until the right girl comes along. I know if I let my broke 20-year old self go, there will be plenty of little Athlones running around that I simply won't be able to take care of. The girls in question will usually happily have them all, so I gotta reign myself in.
Either way, this all means that if I can help it, there will be plenty of children in my future as part of the overall end-game.

As for the nationality of my children, I'd prefer not to have them in the USA. I haven't completely eliminated that idea(it is a big country, afterall, and good girls do exist here), but I'm close to doing so. My kids will likely, though not certainly, be foreigners, and I might very well expatriate at some point.

As for kids outside of wedlock, if I meet a girl elsewhere I'm very into and I've not yet hit marriage-range(40-50), I'm open to having them as long as I can afford to keep them provided for and I see she'd be capable of raising them. When I do take the plunge to marry, though, I'll be going all in for monogamy. I don't plan on continuing any side-stories.

When I do hit the marriage range, though, I'll need to find a woman willing to do that whole family-mom type deal, which will be very difficult to do in the USA. There are a lot of quality women back in Jamaica(similar in some ways to what PDog said about Sri Lankan girls), so perhaps I will begin my search there. Age gaps are inconsequential there and lots of women are willing to do the housewife thing. Regardless of where she is from, she better be ready for four kids at a minimum.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

What is your end game?

I see myself gaming til I'm 40 stateside. Which is about the highest age where an average (non-wealthy or famous) american man can still pull quality 20 year olds. At that age I plan to take my pimpin' international on a permanent basis, to a non-western culture where older men are valued. I have no interest in cougars, if I live to be 80 I don't plan on ever fucking a woman over 40. I already have nephews and nieces and don't want any kids, so unless the broad is a millionare several times over, I have no interest in being married.

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"