rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Injury Game

Injury Game

I royally fucked up my ankle last, probably to the point of fracture. I can't let this stop me from pulling ass for the next month. Has anyone used an injury to pull sympathy pussy?

Injury Game

A few years back during my more adventurous skateboarding days i broke my wrist and my homie broke his leg in the same week,we looked like a couple of crippled dudes so we went to a strip club one day to cheer ourselves up and every stripper in the place loved us.
We were obviously an easy target for tips but girls everywhere would always open us up with a:
"ooooh what happened to you guys?"

It was great fun milking the attention at parties etc....
If you already have a girl or girls on the go you could easily get them to come and "look after you".
If you have broken your ankle for real your gonna need rides to places,groceries,dvd's etc......milk it while you can i say.....

Injury Game

Skaters with casts on, in a strip club!

You're a fucking genius!

Injury Game

Quote: (10-02-2011 01:15 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Skaters with casts on, in a strip club!

You're a fucking genius!

ha ha...i wouldnt say genius,it was fun though....

Injury Game

anyone ever considered putting a cast on and wearing it out lol? can you even buy them to take on and off like that?

Injury Game

Quote: (10-02-2011 11:39 PM)houston Wrote:  

anyone ever considered putting a cast on and wearing it out lol? can you even buy them to take on and off like that?

a bit creepy....have you seen the ted bundy movie?
that was one of his tactics....

Injury Game

Thanks guys. El mechanico had me walking probably 2.5 miles last night. My ankle looks like something from a zombie movie. No pain no gain.

Injury Game

Women are more sympathetic than men, you can use this weakness to your advantage.

Here is a good example

http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%...-q__knBahs

Injury Game

Quote: (10-03-2011 12:32 PM)bez Wrote:  

Quote: (10-02-2011 11:39 PM)houston Wrote:  

a bit creepy....have you seen the ted bundy movie?
that was one of his tactics....

It ain't creepy if it works!!

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Injury Game

You would have to keep it on for the whole approach>bang sequence of events i guess....plus with an arm cast you can still be almost 100% self sufficient (i.e less sympathy/help from her)but a leg cast means you need help to do stuff.....but means you would also need crutches to make it look legit...
I think it would be more hassle than its worth unless you have a legitimately broken limb.
feel free to prove me wrong though....

Injury Game

Go alone.

Injury Game

Well here we go again. Same fucking ankle two years later. To you guys that have been immobilized due to injury, what did you do to pass the time? I am always on my feet, but for the next two or so months I'll be on my ass. This is gonna be hard.

Injury Game

Did you fracture your ankle again and in a cast?!

If you're not growing, you're dying.

Injury Game

Quote: (06-09-2013 07:15 PM)Prophylaxis Wrote:  

This time it snapped 6 inches above the ankle.

Injury Game

Quote: (06-09-2013 07:25 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Quote: (06-09-2013 07:15 PM)Prophylaxis Wrote:  

This time it snapped 6 inches above the ankle.

Open with, guess what is 6 inches and broken?

Smack girls on the ass with your crutches and say you can't help it because of all pain meds you are on.

But seriously sucks man, your other leg will become a machine with all the hopping you will be doing.

If you're not growing, you're dying.

Injury Game

get in on that big pimpin wheelchair game.

Injury Game

It sucks friends and family will only help you out the first week or so, everyone will ask omg what happened to you and shit, then the novelty wears off but youre still with the fucking crutches... Try to do everything on your own it isnt that hard actually cause people get tired of doing things for you pretty quickly... Also im not so sure about this injury game thing i used to get approached all the time now not a single one since the injury. I mean youre crippled why would a girl fuck you? unless you already fucked her once or she was crushing on you. Check that thread by soup about the girl with no arm we are pretty much in the same situation

Injury Game

Don't you have rubberband knees too? What'll happen if you recover from this ankle sprain and then tear one of your ligaments?

Injury Game

Quote: (06-09-2013 11:13 PM)RougeNoir Wrote:  

Don't you have rubberband knees too? What'll happen if you recover from this ankle sprain and then tear one of your ligaments?

My knees are a lot better off than my ankle, which is fucked. One chick has offered to put me up until I heal.

Injury Game

1- Internet dating

2-Physical therapy center next to a busy street (outside sitting in a bench, say you were injured in combat, waiting for your ride)

Injury Game

I broke my ankle playing basketball a while ago and went out with crutches to the club. I ended up going home with this girl and she was playing with my crutches on the walk home.

I found that girls tend to open you when you have the crutches. You can just post up at the bar and you don't have to do much work. Secondly, I think their motherly instincts come out and they become much warmer and they soften up their typical bitchy exterior.

One time (while on crutches) I went up to this girl who smoking outside one of the poshest clubs here and said "do you mind carrying me into the club when your done that smoke"? (with a big smile).

Turns out she was the nightclub manager and brought me right in through the VIP entrance with no cover and hooked me up inside.

You get a lot of leniency.

Injury Game

Quote: (06-10-2013 03:21 AM)gandt Wrote:  

I broke my ankle playing basketball a while ago

On a side note, that mother fucker jalen rosed me in the middle of a game.

Injury Game

Quote: (06-10-2013 03:21 AM)gandt Wrote:  

I broke my ankle playing basketball a while ago and went out with crutches to the club. I ended up going home with this girl and she was playing with my crutches on the walk home.

I found that girls tend to open you when you have the crutches. You can just post up at the bar and you don't have to do much work. Secondly, I think their motherly instincts come out and they become much warmer and they soften up their typical bitchy exterior.

One time (while on crutches) I went up to this girl who smoking outside one of the poshest clubs here and said "do you mind carrying me into the club when your done that smoke"? (with a big smile).

Turns out she was the nightclub manager and brought me right in through the VIP entrance with no cover and hooked me up inside.

You get a lot of leniency.

This. If you either play up the injury/crutches or downplay them a ton, women will open you. I had my leg in an immobilizer and while it was a pain in the fucking ass getting around at a crowded bar, I've never had more women open me than when this happened. Dudes are way nicer to you and bartenders may hook you up.

Here's the thing, even if you don't get much benefit out of it, you have to make the most out of your situation and you can use the opportunity to get away with murder, because who's going to get a guy in crutches/wheelchair thrown out or try to start a fight with them?

"You can just post up at the bar and you don't have to do much work"

Well, pretty much all you CAN do is post up. [Image: smile.gif]

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

Injury Game

My phone blew up in the waiting room all night. Injury (sympathy) game is working well. It passed the time. I've never had the desire to go into a bar on crutches. When I'm busted, I don't want to put myself in the position to get fucked with. Not worried about getting punched, but rather getting punked. I'll be running pitiful game to enhance the daygame hack.

Injury Game

[Image: 0edQzeT.jpg]

Saw this on reddit..was that you?