rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lost my confidence because a woman

Hi everyone,

I wrote a thread couple of weeks ago about meeting a hot girl. She was the hottest. I met her again, stayed at her place, and we have incredible sex. She is into BDSM, slapping, chocking, and I ordered her to sleep with a belt around her neck and she was happy to say "yes". She is the perfect sex partner I ever had.

But I have a problem. A jealousy problem. When we are together, she writes something on her phone, when I come near her, she turn the screen off. I check her online status on WhatsApp and I see her online from time to time without talking to me.

She has told me I am not her type, as I am not that tall (I am only 1.73cm) but she likes me a lot. When we go walking, I see her looking at other men. I feel a bit humiliated as this thing didn't happen to me before, where my woman look at other men. She really looks at many men pass by, or whatever.

I need help how to stop this jealousy thing. I don't want to look weak. I never mentioned it to her, but sometimes she tells me "Today, 2 guys wanted to meet me, but I already told them I have you".

I don't know. How to stop my feelings to her? I feel a bit jealous and when she tells me she likes taller men I lost a bit of confidence of my height because of that. Everything was normal in my life before meeting her. But now she became like a drug. I am into her and I cannot stop, mainly for the amazing sex and for being such a slut in bed. The biggest bitch I ever met.

Thanks in advance for your advice!

And Hank Moody thinks he's got height problems..

Quote: (08-13-2018 09:40 AM)Mr.President Wrote:  

She has told me I am not her type, as I am not that tall (I am only 1.73cm) but she likes me a lot.

As mentioned on these forums many times, she's not yours, it's just your turn. Enjoy it while you have it and start searching for the next plate.

She's dread gaming you. Look how well its working

[Image: gamerecognized.gif]

Text book

Learn from her

https://heartiste.wordpress.com/2018/05/...read-game/

https://heartiste.wordpress.com/2014/04/...read-game/

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Jealousy can be helped by lowering estrogen and increasing testosterone, along with having other options (women) on the table.

But you will never be able to get rid of this feeling completely.

Just understand that this girl is a whore, so don't go obsessing over her and don't make yourself vulnerable by falling in love just because she is hot and slutty.

If she is attractive, consider taking her to a swingers club and get some threesomes with other women out of the way because she might only be around you for a short time. Enjoy the moment and don't take things too seriously.

Even though the sex is fantastic... If this chick is fucking too much with your Inner Game... It would be wise to leave her know. I know it's easier said then done... And I probably wouldn't have the Guts to do it if I was you... so no biggie if you don't. Insecurities around BDSM Chicks can really crush you since they bring you to such an High... and what goes up... must come down! Thread with care my friend!

You're losing by putting her on a pedestal. Do you really care about her that much that you're worrying about her all the time or is it your own insecurity? Hint: it's almost definitely the latter.

Go hit the gym if you don't already, go and talk to some other girls, go out with your boys and have fun. Whatever you do, focus on improving yourself and take your mind off this one girl.

There are plenty of women out there, have fun fucking this one while she's around and while it's convenient while keeping your eye out for the next one, trust me you're only holding yourself back by obsessing over this one girl.

When girls see that you have other stuff going on and other women in your life, you will do better with them; mainly because it prevents the needy beta in you from coming out. Whenever she pisses you off, go to the gym or go out and work on approaching and getting other girls.

The other guys here are spot on as usual.

You seem like a rational male with good self awareness...

Ask yourself, and try to answer honestly: is she the only girl, hot and slutty?

For future reference, remember that your biggest mistake was referring to her as "perfect". In any way.
Though perfection can be subjective, with women there is no such. You have in fact yourself listed faults (looking at other men, talking about desired qualities you don't have). Papaya is speaking- she's a pro.

Thanks a lot guys for the help!

The thing is, I am going to see her for a month and stay with her. Do you advise me to cut my texts with her? Only text from time to time?

One time we were talking and she said "I tell people that I have a man in my life. I can show you texts of what I say to other guys if you want". But I never said, yes show me. But I really want to see that. Out of curiosity. If she asks another time, do I say yes?

I know she isn't the perfect one in this world as there are many who are younger and sexier. She is 31, I am 4 years younger than her. But damn, she blows my mind in sex. Last day, we had sex basically for all night. My dick never been this hard and going on and on this much before.

Her offering to show you texts from other guys is her gaming/testing you.

Dont play her game.

Why should you?

If she's given you sex then you've already won.

There's nothing higher, better or more valuable that she can ever give you than her vagina. In order to keep winning just keep fucking her without investing emotionally.

Dont even think about her, or care what she does, when you're not with her.

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Quote: (08-13-2018 09:44 AM)Baphomet Wrote:  

And Hank Moody thinks he's got height problems..

She has told me I am not her type, as I am not that tall (I am only 1.73cm) but she likes me a lot.

Here is how women see 1m73 in the US and, then, in Europe

[Image: 52jaAyU.jpg]

Tell them too much, they wouldn't understand; tell them what they know, they would yawn.
They have to move up by responding to challenges, not too easy not too hard, until they paused at what they always think is the end of the road for all time instead of a momentary break in an endless upward spiral

I agree with the rest of the advice. Just stop giving a shit. If you don't care then it doesn't matter. Problem solved.

Obviously that sounds stupid, but this advice can be applied to almost all of the threads in the newbie forum. The hard part is changing your mind to not care so much. Time alone reading helped me achieve this.

"Especially Roosh offers really good perspectives. But like MW said, at the end of the day, is he one of us?"

- Reciproke, posted on the Roosh V Forum.

Quote: (08-13-2018 12:56 PM)Mr.President Wrote:  

The thing is, I am going to see her for a month and stay with her. Do you advise me to cut my texts with her? Only text from time to time?

One time we were talking and she said "I tell people that I have a man in my life. I can show you texts of what I say to other guys if you want". But I never said, yes show me. But I really want to see that. Out of curiosity. If she asks another time, do I say yes?

I know she isn't the perfect one in this world as there are many who are younger and sexier. She is 31, I am 4 years younger than her. But damn, she blows my mind in sex. Last day, we had sex basically for all night. My dick never been this hard and going on and on this much before.

What kind of a relationship do you have with this girl? FB/FWB tend to not spend a month living with each other. I could be wrong, but it sounds like you are acting in such a way as to indicate an emotional attachment (of whatever seriousness).

She's 31 and it sounds like she's in to some seriously kinky stuff. She is also dangling the stick of other guys over you. I would already caution that in the Venn diagram of relationships, stable girlfriend material and kinky BDSM chicks suffer almost no overlap. Add her age and the potential for outside guys, and I will second the other guys on the thread - keep this woman at arm's length (emotionally speaking). Have your fun and be safe, but I wouldn't consider anything more serious than that. If she is still messing with your confidence at that point, it might be time to eject.

Currently out of office.

Quote: (08-13-2018 12:56 PM)Mr.President Wrote:  

If you're going and staying with her then it sounds like you're already more invested than what was indicated originally. Are you staying with her a whole month?

If so it sounds like you're stuck in a bad relationship and I doubt it's really gonna change no matter what you do on your part because of the way this is already framed. If she senses that her bringing up other guys makes you uncomfortable and she keeps doing it... she isn't making a mistake. She is playing games trying to make you jealous and when she succeeds it validates her suspicion that she holds the power in the relationship.

Quote: (08-13-2018 01:06 PM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

If she's given you sex then you've already won.

There's nothing higher, better or more valuable that she can ever give you than her vagina.

Remember this if they flake or disappear after sex: the majority of women are losers. Their youth and bodies are typically all they have to offer.

Hi everyone,

I wrote a thread couple of weeks ago about meeting a hot girl. She was the hottest. I met her again, stayed at her place, and we have incredible sex. She is into BDSM, slapping, chocking, and I ordered her to sleep with a belt around her neck and she was happy to say "yes". She is the perfect sex partner I ever had.

But I have a problem. A jealousy problem. When we are together, she writes something on her phone, when I come near her, she turn the screen off. I check her online status on WhatsApp and I see her online from time to time without talking to me.

She has told me I am not her type, as I am not that tall (I am only 1.73cm) but she likes me a lot. When we go walking, I see her looking at other men. I feel a bit humiliated as this thing didn't happen to me before, where my woman look at other men. She really looks at many men pass by, or whatever.

I need help how to stop this jealousy thing. I don't want to look weak. I never mentioned it to her, but sometimes she tells me "Today, 2 guys wanted to meet me, but I already told them I have you".

I don't know. How to stop my feelings to her? I feel a bit jealous and when she tells me she likes taller men I lost a bit of confidence of my height because of that. Everything was normal in my life before meeting her. But now she became like a drug. I am into her and I cannot stop, mainly for the amazing sex and for being such a slut in bed. The biggest bitch I ever met.

Thanks in advance for your advice!

Unfortunately, game doesn't stop even if you are in a committed relationship. She sounds like she is trying to get a reaction out of you. A shit test rather to see how confident you are in your own skin. It is the woman's job to feel reactive, emotionally unstable, and for you as the man to be grounded..... be calm, grounded and non reactive and the chances of her coming back to you will be way higher.