rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to bang the hot female cosplayer at a convention if she already has a boyfriend?

How to bang the hot female cosplayer at a convention if she already has a boyfriend?

The ROK article: A Guide For Getting Laid At Anime Conventions, shows how to avoid the bad locations in the convention such as most panels, video rooms, video game rooms, and burlesque and adult-themed shows, and how to avoid the undesirable people like the landwhale, crossplayer, fat neckbeards, white knights, and con security/con staff. But if you manage to avoid all that and get to the sexy female cosplayer, what do you do if you find out she has a boyfriend or husband or even a girlfriend or wife, or their significant other suddenly gets back to them after checking one of the booths and catches you hitting on their cosplaying girlfriend?

Quote: (08-05-2018 12:40 PM)T777 Wrote:  

The ROK article: A Guide For Getting Laid At Anime Conventions, shows how to avoid the bad locations in the convention such as most panels, video rooms, video game rooms, and burlesque and adult-themed shows, and how to avoid the undesirable people like the landwhale, crossplayer, fat neckbeards, white knights, and con security/con staff. But if you manage to avoid all that and get to the sexy female cosplayer, what do you do if you find out she has a boyfriend or husband or even a girlfriend or wife, or their significant other suddenly gets back to them after checking one of the booths and catches you hitting on their cosplaying girlfriend?
Before the vets get here, this is the WRONG place for this.

You have to learn all the aspects of game, get a good foundation, you can't just ask questions without doing research first.

There are countless threads on here about how to handle girls with boyfriends. You wont be able to pull any of it off without a good solid foundation in game/charisma.

Why don't you spend a little more time on your cos play outfit and a lot less time making threads

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Quote: (08-05-2018 12:45 PM)Donfitz007 Wrote:  

Before the vets get here, this is the WRONG place for this.

You have to learn all the aspects of game, get a good foundation, you can't just ask questions without doing research first.

There are countless threads on here about how to handle girls with boyfriends. You wont be able to pull any of it off without a good solid foundation in game/charisma.

I already read the article: A Guide For Getting Laid At Anime Conventions, but it does not specify how to bang a cosplay chick that already has a significant other, or how to handle being caught hitting on the cosplay chick by their partner.

Quote: (08-05-2018 12:51 PM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

Why don't you spend a little more time on your cos play outfit and a lot less time making threads

I am not a cosplayer, I am looking for advice on how to bang hot cosplay chicks who already have a partner.

Have you ever banged a chick with a boyfriend from anywhere? You could start there, but it's probably better to just start with approaching and meeting girls who don't have boyfriends. Your odds of success are much better. I'd venture to say there are better venues than cosplay/comic conventions for meeting women.
Have you experimented with different venues? What's your style like? How's your game? How old? How much experience do you have? What kinda of girls do you click with/like?
Without knowing much about you people on this forum won't be able to help much.

Special edition: a Guide For Getting Laid At Anime Conventions, with very specific details about how to bang a cosplay chick that already has a significant other, or how to handle being caught hitting on the cosplay chick by their partner.

[Image: the-fucking-manual.jpeg]

To OP (or whoever wants to guess):

[Image: attachment.jpg39645]   

Quote: (08-05-2018 01:18 PM)Chetthebaker Wrote:  

Have you ever banged a chick ?

^Fixed

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Quote: (08-05-2018 01:25 PM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

Quote: (08-05-2018 01:18 PM)Chetthebaker Wrote:  

Have you ever banged a chick ?

^Fixed

I have banged chicks but only ones that I made sure had no significant others. I have socialized with women in various gatherings through my inner circle and have gotten to know their relationship status well before initiating the bang, but in a convention, the women are strangers and I need to figure out how to persuade the chick to have sex with me even though she has a boyfriend and I also need to figure out what to do if the boyfriend suddenly shows up and catches me hitting on his cosplay chick. The problem with the attractive cosplay girls is that there is a higher chance that they have a boyfriend than the unattractive ones, which is a barrier to banging the girl that I absolutely want to surpass because I find many of the girls in the conventions very sexy, and the costumes they wear very sexy. Another problem I need to solve is how to maintain the conversation needed to game the cosplay chick into having sex with me when my talk is constantly interrupted by many beta orbiters who are photographing her constantly and the fact that she is checking out the fashion, makeup and accessories booths in the convention. In regular social gatherings, there are no such distractions, making it easier to maintain conversations and game the chick into a bang.

If you're finding girls to bang through other means keep doing that and get one of them to out on a cosplay costume for you, in private.

Or just create your own magic spell to make all the betas vying for her attention into toads. Then just go and slip your magic love potion or blow your fairy dust in her face and she'll be all yours. If her boyfriend comes up, use just repeat. Problem solved.

Quote: (08-05-2018 02:25 PM)Chetthebaker Wrote:  

If you're finding girls to bang through other means keep doing that and get one of them to out on a cosplay costume for you, in private.

I could do this, but the girls in the conventions have facial features that more closely match the looks of the characters of comics, video games, and anime. Also, it might be difficult to convince a woman who is not interested in the attention whoring behavior of the cosplay girls to wear a costume during the sexual act. I have already tried this before with a sexual partner who had a close resemblance to a character that I found hot, and she refused, preferring to do only normal sexual acts. There is also the added problem of who would pay for the costume, at least the cosplay girl is already in costume which means that she already paid for it.

Quote: (08-05-2018 02:25 PM)Chetthebaker Wrote:  

Or just create your own magic spell to make all the betas vying for her attention into toads. Then just go and slip your magic love potion or blow your fairy dust in her face and she'll be all yours. If her boyfriend comes up, use just repeat. Problem solved.

Technically I could use smoke bombs, stun grenades, or tear gas to scare off the beta orbiters and boyfriend, and then inject the woman with a date rape drug in the middle of the confusion and bring her to a nearby hotel to screw her, but that would be illegal.

Dudes at cosplay conventions are most likely effeminate pussies, or even willing cucks, and therefore nothing to worry about...unless one is an even pussier cosplay cuck

[Image: anime_detour_2015___furrydom_104_faq__5_...8ny36p.jpg]

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Quote: (08-05-2018 02:53 PM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

Dudes at cosplay conventions are most likely effeminate pussies, or even willing cucks, and therefore nothing to worry about...unless one is an even pussier cosplay cuck

The problem is that if I insist on hitting on the boyfriend's cosplay chick in his presence, he might call the security or the police in the convention and have me arrested on trumped up charges of harassment or rape, just like what happens in all the news being mentioned in ROK about guys getting such charges just because they dared to catcall or hit on a woman. This is especially risky in this politically charged age of feminism and political correctness.

And here is another problem: what if the hot cosplay chick brought her obnoxious overprotective relatives, especially parents, even though she is an adult, or her obnoxious overprotective friends, and they try to cockblock me?

Dude with all due respect... what you're trying to achieve is wayyyy over your Head! Essentially you're trying to Same Day Lay a chick at a convention... that has a Boyfriend to top it off! And you're already thinking of the consequences

of approaching if it "goes bad"! Dude just go talk to her... and don't expect much. Practice you're ass off Daygaming... and maybe you'll have a shot Next Year. Gotta learn how to walk before you can Run!

Quote: (08-05-2018 03:36 PM)Captain Gh Wrote:  

Dude with all due respect... what you're trying to achieve is wayyyy over your Head! Essentially you're trying to Same Day Lay a chick at a convention... that has a Boyfriend to top it off! And you're already thinking of the consequences

of approaching if it "goes bad"! Dude just go talk to her... and don't expect much. Practice you're ass off Daygaming... and maybe you'll have a shot Next Year. Gotta learn how to walk before you can Run!

I have already banged chicks before, but usually single women I meet at social gatherings that occur at night, though I have also tried day game with women that I am familiar with, but this usually occurs when they are unoccupied and bored. I have not yet tried to bang a female stranger with a boyfriend by hitting on her while he is there and during the day time to top it off. I suppose I could try, and if the effeminate boyfriend of the cosplay chick does not have the balls to talk back to me and tries to get the security or police to come get me, I will just walk out as soon the boyfriend threatens to call in the security/cops or as soon as I see them coming. Then there is also the problem of tag along obnoxious overprotective relatives/parents, who follow the girl even though she is an adult, and friends who would try to cockblock me.

Lol this guy started two threads before getting banned:

"Why are attractive women suddenly into cosplay?"

"How to bang the hot female cosplay girl at a convention if she already has a boyfriend?"

"Especially Roosh offers really good perspectives. But like MW said, at the end of the day, is he one of us?"

- Reciproke, posted on the Roosh V Forum.

Approach girls who seem to be single, less problem for you and girl in question

I live for my self and answer to nobody- the great Steve McQueen’s

Seems like a fun thread. Why was this guy banned anyway? He does not seem to have violated the forum rules, and none of his threads are locked.

Quote: (08-06-2018 09:15 AM)(((( Wrote:  

Seems like a fun thread. Why was this guy banned anyway? He does not seem to have violated the forum rules, and none of his threads are locked.

[Image: kqiu9.gif]

I'm the King of Beijing!