rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Does Game depend on the type of girls you attract?

Hey, so I think the whole game thing is oversimplified into this concept of either you know how to get girls or you don't get girls. Actually getting girls have never been much of a problem. It's just the type of girls that tend to be into me and that I attract. While they're attractive, they're usually the sweet, more conservative and traditional girls. I would say I'm fairly attractive, baby-faced, clean cut, no tattoos skinny but toned physique. My style is more on the preppy side. So I get a lot of interest from "nice girls," like the female version of nice guys.

What sucks is that I wish I can get more of the slutty type girls. I have a friend who is good looking, buff, lots of tattoos and dresses more like a rock star. He's always attracting the oversexed women and he talks dirty to them and bangs them pretty quick and easily. I try to emulate his game but then the girls that are interested in me are turned off by it and tell me they want long-term relationships and progression toward sex is slower.

What's the best way to break out of this? Keep refining my game to be more sexual toward these girls or change my vibe and appearance so I can attract other kinds of girls that are more DTF?

Isn't there a niche you can exploit?
You posted something related:

thread-69014.html

Quote: (07-30-2018 01:34 AM)dontuan Wrote:  

While they're attractive, they're usually the sweet, more conservative and traditional girls.

What sucks is that I wish I can get more of the slutty type girls. I have a friend who is good looking, buff, lots of tattoos and dresses more like a rock star.

The girls that are interested in me are turned off by it and tell me they want long-term relationships and progression toward sex is slower.

Your problem is not that you aren't attracting sluts.

It's that those sluts are misrepresenting themselves as traditional, conservative girls who want to move slow because they figure you for a sucker who can be duped into a relationship.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (07-30-2018 05:40 AM)Suits Wrote:  

While they're attractive, they're usually the sweet, more conservative and traditional girls.

What sucks is that I wish I can get more of the slutty type girls. I have a friend who is good looking, buff, lots of tattoos and dresses more like a rock star.

The girls that are interested in me are turned off by it and tell me they want long-term relationships and progression toward sex is slower.

Your problem is not that you aren't attracting sluts.

It's that those sluts are misrepresenting themselves as traditional, conservative girls who want to move slow because they figure you for a sucker who can be duped into a relationship.

Suits is on the mark here. Before I grew my beard and gained about 20 pounds in muscle I was in the same boat with the same style and all that and experienced the same thing.

Remember this, even the "good" girls (and I use that term loosely) want to be dominated and fucked by a bad boy. If they're giving you the "let's take it slow" you're not doing enough, or they don't find you attractive enough. Pack on some muscle, turn up the dominance you express in the relationship, and even good girls will be so wet they can't resist you.

Assuming your game is great, you should bang more than 75% of girls on the second or third date, slut or not.

What's the best way to break out of this? Keep refining my game to be more sexual toward these girls or change my vibe and appearance so I can attract other kinds of girls that are more DTF?

When you said that you tried to emulate your friend that has the 'bad boy' style approach, did you try to be more of an asshole?

I'm sort of from the same boat as you. I have a more prep look appearance but when I talk to girls I'm getting IOIs from, I tease them and maintain more of a stoic attitude when around them, and if they assume that I'm "nice" then I make fun of them even more for it.

Make her aware right off the bat that you're not here to be her friend. Emulate the type of prep that is a bit of a snob and unimpressed with everything around him, including the women. Not over-the-top but implied. You got better things to do than waste time with, well, girls that are wasting your time.

"How does one get off this thing?." ~ Marcus Brody

Fitness Thread: thread-69404.html

Every man makes himself into a certain kind of man that is attractive to certain kinds of girls (or no girls at all). I'm not interested in slutty materialistic women, so I don't make an effort to associate with them and they generally return the favor. The problem is when you think you're a certain kind of man but women don't recognize you as such.