rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Custom Suited for your Intl Flight?

NYT and medical science now backs G Manifesto/MPM:

"Paradoxically, he said, the guy in a fine wool business suit may sleep better than you will in polyester sweat pants. “Sleeping or resting in a high-quality suit – without the jacket – is really comfortable,” he said."

http://frugaltraveler.blogs.nytimes.com/.../?src=dayp

As much as I recommend suits in general I can't approve of this unless you're flying C/J or F and have to get to a meeting just as you land.

I usually go more casual on flights for comfort. Oxford shirt, light cotton twill trousers and a sports jacket. Why would you wear polyester anyway? A wool suit is better than polyester but might get uncomfortable and crease up if you're in the air for 6+ hours.

I've never had trouble sleeping on planes. Worst case I'll pop some pills, but usually only if it's an overnight flight and I have to be rested in the morning.

Other things that have worked for me:
- Hoodie + sleep mask + noise cancelling headphones

Any tips out there?

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

I've flown four 14 hours straight flights since March, among others. My attire on a long trip is jeans, Nason's, button down shirt untucked, and blazer. The Nason's can be slipped off easily, and not tucking your shirt in is more comfortable. Tuck it in when you land. Take the blazer off when you are seated, and it can double as a blanket if need be.

I've flown suited and it was uncomfortable. And a full suit would probably look outta place in coach. Arrive at the airport early so you're not stressed out. Have a few drinks and EAT! Don't rely on airplane food. I hate being reliant on mealtimes. Grab two bottles of agua to battle dehydration. Also, check in online and get a window seat, so you'll have something to lean against.

And invest in an adjustable neck pillow. Like this one.

[Image: attachment.jpg3234]   

yes.. for me:

Hoodie/eye mask/ipod + noise canceling/ ambien type of meds

Drink a lot of water. And not eating much during the flight helps for jet leg too (eat when you get to your destination)

delete

I am the cock carousel