rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Player fatigue, what now?

Hi guys. There is much knowledge here about how to bang, but even though the subject is frequently cited, there is not much on how to change after you get player fatigue. I'm guessing a lot of you here are in the same situation, so let's all get on it and improve our lives yet again!

What is player fatigue
A great introduction is The 6 Phases of Being a Player (look for the last step).
Basically, you have done so much sets, interacted with so many women and gotten your fair share of results that now you don't really like it anymore. You know the majority of women are time waster, empty and aren't worth much.

keywords to describe player fatigue: disillusioned, jaded, bored

What causes player fatigue
In a way, it's probably our own fault. We chased pussy so much that we went where we could get it relatively easily: clubs, tinder, etc. In doing that, we encountered mostly the wrong kind of girls: club sluts, girl cheating on their BF, etc. It doesn't mean all girls are like that, but a lot of the girl we had success with weren't the best. Llet's be honest: a lot of the time, we went after the easy picking.

Furthermore, we chased pussy too much. We're textbook people who compensate (lack of affection, jealousy of chads, etc). IMO, more balance and less bangs with sluts would have been better.

The path ahead of us
I think player fatigue is a checkpoint in our lives to signal that it's time for a big change now. We proved with our endurance and determination to learn game that we're resilient and very active people. So it's time to start putting that energy into new projects. Some of our options:
  • Create a family
  • Manage a business
  • Go deep into religion/spirituality
  • Teach/coach younger people
As for girls, I'm not sure if we should focus solely on quality, but it's a big part of it. Let's see what the poll says.

BTW, would be interesting to have Roosh perspective on the matter. He's a prime candidate for player fatigue, so is he still trying to bang club sluts or focusing on quality girls (or not even trying anymore?)...

Make men great again!

Player fatigue i go into Monk mode. Going to a club to meet women is Amateur hour for newbs and very rare unless it's a new city being explored. I want consider marriage that is too much Oneitis but I do like to keep a rotation of three girls that I like to purge degrade and get the most out of just to test my game to keep things fun. That is how I sharpen my game skills by finding supposedly high-caliber women Breaking Point and to get them to disown their way of life before I am finished with them.

I'm going through player fatigue right now for the first time.

I wouldn't say I'm bored, disillusioned, or jaded because I've known what to expect, and had numerous encounters with high quality women. Because game is akin to life, it too has its seasons. It's in perpetualism that some of the nastier elements of the human psyche show their teeth. My player fatigue goes back to simply wanting to invest my energy in other areas of my life at the moment.

What I've done is to shift my focus from meeting women, to spending time with the highest quality ones I've met. I've been emphasizing the connection with these women. However, the woman portion has taken a backseat to a relentless focus on my businesses and upcoming travel plans.

By allowing your life energy to flow naturally, as opposed to implementing structured patterns you'll notice improved production and overall happiness. I flow between times of furious labor, and others of fruitful relaxation. This lack of cognitive dissonance between my head and my heart allows for extreme productivity and satisfaction in my life.

When I'm in a relationship I yearn for my gaming days. When I'm single I yearn for a meaningful relationship. The grass is always greener.

My biggest challenge regarding relationships is that I want kids/marriage. But there is a certain finality to that lifestyle that is difficult to accept.

LOL I try to stay away from relationships. I subscribed to this Forum because a buddy of mine recommended that this is where players go. But reading depressing messages about guys catching oneitis and getting player fatigue gaming mediocre chicks is a joke. There needs to be a thread about guys banking celebrity chicks or Gigolos getting flown out on trips all purchased by a woman. The fake red pill people think they are swallowing if not who they really are. Can a tiger change his stripes can a lion not be a predator. I have never been a beta and never will.

Quote: (07-28-2018 01:35 PM)Gotti Wrote:  

When I'm in a relationship I yearn for my gaming days. When I'm single I yearn for a meaningful relationship. The grass is always greener.

My biggest challenge regarding relationships is that I want kids/marriage. But there is a certain finality to that lifestyle that is difficult to accept.

Yep, this and that the legal systems are designed to fuck you for eternity if you get this decision even slightly wrong. It's basically making an immense personal sacrifice where you're taking all the risks.

As for the thread, think you just have to re-prioritise to what makes you happy and focus on that for a bit, find a couple of good girls to keep that part of your life satiated and then dive head first into something else with the same passion.

Alternatively you've hit the point where it's time to focus on a family and begin what is in many ways playing the game again but with an incredibly different focus.

Quote: (07-28-2018 02:21 PM)Supreme4ever Wrote:  

LOL I try to stay away from relationships. I subscribed to this Forum because a buddy of mine recommended that this is where players go. But reading depressing messages about guys catching oneitis and getting player fatigue gaming mediocre chicks is a joke. There needs to be a thread about guys banking celebrity chicks or Gigolos getting flown out on trips all purchased by a woman. The fake red pill people think they are swallowing if not who they really are. Can a tiger change his stripes can a lion not be a predator. I have never been a beta and never will.

Woah bro, tell us more.

Quote: (11-15-2014 09:06 AM)Little Dark Wrote:  
This thread is not going in the direction I was hoping for.

Quote: (07-28-2018 07:30 PM)Oz. Wrote:  

Very cool, Supreme4ever!

Quote:PapayaTapper Wrote:
you seem to have a penchant for sticking your dick in high drama retarded trash.

Quote: (07-28-2018 12:43 PM)Investment Bro Wrote:  

I'm going through player fatigue right now for the first time.

I wouldn't say I'm bored, disillusioned, or jaded because I've known what to expect, and had numerous encounters with high quality women. Because game is akin to life, it too has its seasons. It's in perpetualism that some of the nastier elements of the human psyche show their teeth. My player fatigue goes back to simply wanting to invest my energy in other areas of my life at the moment.

What I've done is to shift my focus from meeting women, to spending time with the highest quality ones I've met. I've been emphasizing the connection with these women. However, the woman portion has taken a backseat to a relentless focus on my businesses and upcoming travel plans.

By allowing your life energy to flow naturally, as opposed to implementing structured patterns you'll notice improved production and overall happiness. I flow between times of furious labor, and others of fruitful relaxation. This lack of cognitive dissonance between my head and my heart allows for extreme productivity and satisfaction in my life.

Maybe that's a key difference right there, that explains why you're more relaxed. Tell us more: how long have you been gaming, where do you game to meet "numerous high quality girls"? As far as I'm concerned, I met some as well, but only too rarely...

Make men great again!

Was just posted on another thread, but it fits perfectly here : http://www.bodipua.com/a-wolf-in-rabbits-clothing/

Make men great again!

I'm not even a player or even player in training yet but how about you plan a project. Like, think of a project that can be seen as a legacy.

learn to code and create an app or game.
Write a book that could change the world.
Create a comic book character and sell the rights or develop them yourself.
Paint or sculpt a masterpiece
write a legendary movie
mentor somebody

or do fulfilling things that nobody has to know about.

explore the world visit all the wonders and find your sanctuary
learn multiple martial arts and be adept at firearms to become a dangerous man
take up hunting and use your hunting skills to feed the hungry in other countries.
build your self a cabin or house in the woods by hand or simply just pick up bushcraft
focus on your health and become as physically fit and flexible as possible

Just a couple of ideas.

I would say focus on yourself mostly but also have a VERY HIGH-quality girlfriend that assist you with things, somebody that you could start a family with.

Anytime I hear this it reminds me how "lost" most people have become...

I never understood "player" fatigue, boredom, etc. The ONLY issue I've ever found single is the neverending fluctuating physical attraction for different "looks" and the need for variety.

At this point it's so hard to find girls worth having intense sexual experiences...Keep in mind, I eat pussy, ass, public sex (Bending chicks over with their dress and eating away) sex on a girl period...Total animal in that sense as that is what we are.

Over the years I've dabbled in sort of fetishes BUT always the classic looks that I have preference for which almost never fully tanks in my "interest stock market" (There was a time where I could no longer mess with any nordic women on a sexual level)

Many times I'm only curious about a woman when attraction triggers within

Beyond that, their are at least 3.5 billion women who are all unique, you never know the social & sexual experience that may or may not unfold. You never know what you will learn and uncover. You never know how you will grow from the experience...

Why do I say "lost" about OP types?
- Chasing Pussy?
- Doing things for the sake of getting sex
- Overall fixation on sex

If you're a so called player, it means sex shouldn't be an issue, you just...

HAVE SEX, it's kind of like turning on the music on your phone or as I traditionally say "turning on a faucet for water...thirsty? Go have a drink"

Issue is guys have no actual life as women & sex is the sole motivator of every aspect of their lives. It's sadder for here as many on here are well traveled (10x+ more well travelled than I)

However, majority of my time having transformed have been built around my drive for fun memorable experiences and exploring realms I have interest in...I like growing.

For example, I'd like to go to a food city setup shop for a month or so learning to cook and immersing myself in it...

I NEVER HAVE TO WORRY both socially & sexually, it isn't even a thought as that aspect is just who I grew into. So how do I mesh it altogether. Maybe host a dinner party? Maybe roll with some locals to check a food spot? The thought of sex isn't even in my mind because it'll happen it's probable.

It a comes back to creativity of your own life. Social & sex are just "atmospheric" experiences.

Back in the day people used to wonder "how can you go out at night so much?" Back in the day was edm craze saw lots of DJs eventually got hooked onto psytrance due to some guy mentioning it after a warehouse party...The love I have for music, I dance every single day.

When look at the big picture beyond self-discovery and growth...
- The connections made
- The shared memorable experiences
- The female friends made (and the few dudes I also connect with along the way)
- The elegance of experiences unfolding socially & sexually

It's like a drug, your aware and in the moment. One minute your getting a smoothie, next moment the cashier peaks your interest, next moment she's set to rollout with you.

Good example of this, I was meeting my boy once to "catchup", mid laughter I see the tallest woman of the day so I meet her for 30secs...

She ends up rolling with me about 10+ times to the point where I end up meeting her college friend, her roommate and over 20 other girls. NOW, 2nd outing some shorter super edgy chick was with her crew. For some reason we meshed well, was fun and her style had me curious. 5mins meeting were kissing. (she ends up coming out separately with a friend, poor logistics so we always kept thinking " where would we fuck?")

Another day she brings out another girl who just by luck, end up bringing her to a restaurant where I get free drinks and we are just shooting the shit. I'm a bit tired so I decide "fuck it will try to sneak into her dorms".

While all this experiences are occurring my overall life of adventure was still flowing. Tons of people were being met. If you stepped back life was like one huge train network...At one point I was being invited to a bday party everyday, insanity.

There is NO WAY you get bored unless your bored at life...

The other day I seen a video of about a group of 12, playing psytrance music through their phone on a mountain with a sick view....I like walking, I have an affinity for hiking and mountains...Music & Dancing LOVE. That video made me thing " damn maybe I should do that one day"

Issue with so called "players" they're texting back n forth, trying to setup dates, trying to build harem...Life is just passing by as they try to find whatever hole that will open to them. Of course you're going to get burnt out when everything you do is in reaction to this void of chasing sex rather than becoming that sexually active dude, so you can free yourself to enjoy life and let your creativity run wild.

"How'd you think i became addicted to public sex?"

Want to see how experience fuels potential growth. French girl I had public sex with same night. (fingered in club, fucked infront store in Soho, dick out in subway, almost fucked in construction site hole BUT ended up in a stairwell) After the storefront, she insisted we fuck in public and was thinking grand central.

After the experience, it made me realize "Why don't i test just telling women 1st sexual encounter must be in public" if it doesn't happen then cool we don't have sex BUT if chick truly wants to have sex, imagine all the possibilities...To this day best public sex was on the edge of a roof, yes I'm a retarded risk taker BUT I will never forget that moment. (Chick instantly masturbated to that experience after I left, she too will never forget that experience)

Life is one big self-discovery, sex is just sex.

Community & modern society puts all this baggage on sex that it becomes a self-limiting and falsely scarce thing. Women aren't asexual, no need to beg and swindle for sex.

It might've helped that I never hung out with community dudes when i transformed away from being a PUA Junkie...I never talk about girls in real life, if we were to hangout it's all about fun and enjoying life.

P.S...You never know what sexual experience your getting into, it's always different UNLESS you're just logical and fixated on getting a nut, I call that "active masturbation". It's human consciousness, not robots. It's like a dance, no 2 people will dance both inwardly & outwardly despite it looking the same from 3rd person. Can all do the same choreography yet will never be 100% identical

P.S.S...A fun experience is a fun experience, I don't try to force myself to " follow through". I don't need to get laid on any particular day especially if I only have mild attraction. The depths of my sexuality & expression i must be inspired to unleash the rawness as I know sleep or fapping would be far more worthwhile than sex with a woman I'm attracted to yet inspires nothing within my sexuality

Long thread Distant Light, but very true on the mindset on achieving what you want out of life and being the captain of your ships....ie.. relationships etc.

Quote: (07-30-2018 01:23 AM)Distant Light Wrote:  

Anytime I hear this it reminds me how "lost" most people have become...

Issue is guys have no actual life as women & sex is the sole motivator of every aspect of their lives. It's sadder for here as many on here are well traveled (10x+ more well travelled than I)

However, majority of my time having transformed have been built around my drive for fun memorable experiences and exploring realms I have interest in...I like growing.

For definition's sake we should clarify that player fatigue does not imply lacking a zest for life. I think of player fatigue as strictly related to the set of acts relating to picking up and sleeping with a high number of women, where the end result is some type of relationship on the sexual or emotional plane or both.

I agree 100% with your point; it's very easy as a novice player to experience burnout because you structure your life around women, although I believe many men quickly realize how unsustainable a life built around womanizing is.

A growth mindset is how I structure my life as well, which is why at times you put women on the back burner in order to focus on other aspects of your life. At the end of the day, women are not that interesting and I believe that the majority of memorable life experiences have little or nothing to do with them as a main set piece.

I'll tell ya what I been up to after about 3 solid years of casually and serially banging away:

I met a girl I enjoyed spending most of my time with and now I just see her. It's been a welcomed changed and we do a lot of things together with a deeper connection that I've been able to get with other women who are transient.

I also have focused a bit more on my self. Working on personal finance and getting a better handle on my career/future professional path, as well as getting into some new hobbies and interests.

These things may change over the next couple of years but right now this is where I'm at and this is what I'm enjoying.