rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Delete

Delete

Delete

Delete

The fuck outta here with that female bullshit. Be a man, make your own destiny. That astrology bullshit only works on females because they lack control of their own lives, and deep down they know it and want a man to control it for them, when they can't find one they go crazy, look at the stars and read astrology columnswritten by old cat ladies that work for outdated rags

Delete

Quote: (07-11-2018 04:38 PM)Eugenics Wrote:  

The fuck outta here with that female bullshit.

OH yeah, you are a real internet alpha male[Image: youtheman.gif]

it's not about normal astrology like for example "today you'll be lucky" ...

Delete

Into astrology and speaks fluent sarcasm. Sounding real fuckin familiar.

You could be anything in this world and you chose to be a basic bitch on a game forum. Sad!

Delete

Quote: (07-11-2018 04:47 PM)Eugenics Wrote:  

Into astrology and speaks fluent sarcasm. Sounding real fuckin familiar.

You could be anything in this world and you chose to be a basic bitch on a game forum. Sad!

Dude, nobody knows how the universe works.

What is game...Its energy / connection between people.

Delete

The positions of celestial objects in our field of view has no bearing on our personal lives.

Delete

the only reason you should be using horoscopes and shit like that is to project something onto a girl or to use as part of your game. It really has no effect on who or what you are, you can change all of that shit. (except skin colour, height and dick size probably)

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Delete

Zodiac signs are bullshit female wannabe traits.

The Zodiac Killer on the other hand is real.

0/10 Junk Thread

Newbies don't even search the forum for threads already talking about this:

https://cse.google.com/cse?cx=0126445502...&sa=Search

Delete

Quote: (07-11-2018 05:02 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

Zodiac signs are bullshit female wannabe traits.

The Zodiac Killer on the other hand is real.

0/10 Junk Thread

Newbies don't even search the forum for threads already talking about this:

https://cse.google.com/cse?cx=0126445502...&sa=Search

ok found it, thanks Innovative Casanova

"Maybe you guys don't believe in it, but the elite sure do. "

Quote:
Ronald Reagan nearly got through his presidency without his secret adviser exposed.
But Donald Regan, Reagan’s chief of staff until he was ousted amid the Iran-Contra scandal, spilled in his 1988 book, For The Record, what he viewed as “the most closely guarded domestic secret of the Reagan White House.” He wrote that “Virtually every major move and decision the Reagans made during my time as White House Chief of Staff was cleared in advance with a woman in San Francisco who drew up horoscopes to make certain that the planets were in a favorable alignment for the enterprise.”
Before long, the astrologer who was advising the White House was identified as Joan Quigley.

Quote:
“Millionaires don't use astrology, billionaires do” - JP Morgan

Quote:
“It’s common knowledge that a large percentage of Wall Street brokers use astrology.” – Donald Regan, formerly Merrill Lynch, Chairman and CEO, Secretary of the Treasury, and Chief of Staff to President Ronald Reagan.

Quote:
It was in Poor Richard’s Almanac that Ben Franklin wrote about astrology, saying: “Oh the wonderful knowledge to be found in the stars. Even the smallest things are written there…if you had but skill to read.”

Quote:
President Theodore Roosevelt kept his horoscope mounted on a chess board in the oval office. When asked about it he would reply, “I always keep my weather eye on the opposition of my seventh house Moon to my first house Mars.”

Quote:
The Philosopher Plato said : “Perhaps there is a pattern set up in the heavens for one who desires to see it, and having seen it, to find one in himself.”

Quote:
Physicist Albert Einstein said : “Astrology is a science in itself and contains an illuminating body of knowledge. It taught me many things and I am greatly indebted to it.”

Quote:
Hippocrates, the Father of Medicine said : “A physician without the knowledge of astrology has no right to call himself a physician.”

Delete

^ So you delete the thread title and content then proceed to address the point again?

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

Delete

Quote: (07-11-2018 05:43 PM)Rhyme or Reason Wrote:  

^ So you delete the thread title and content then proceed to address the point again?

yes because there are already threads to this topic, like

thread-12231.html

Delete

Quote: (07-11-2018 06:07 PM)sync Wrote:  

Quote: (07-11-2018 05:43 PM)Rhyme or Reason Wrote:  

yes because there are already threads to this topic, like

thread-12231.html

Then why not post on one of those?

G

Delete

And delete this, too!

YoungBlade's HEMA Datasheet
Tabletop Role-playing Games
Barefoot walking (earthing) datasheet
Occult/Wicca/Pagan Girls Datasheet

Havamal 77

Cows die,
family die,
you will die the same way.
I know only one thing
that never dies:
the reputation of the one who's died.

Delete

Being a smartass and mocking senior members isn't let you last long on the forum.

Next time just do a search before posting, there's been an epidemic on low value posts by newbies so that's why you're getting a ribbing.

Also, there is only ONE delete thread:

thread-45455-page-117.html