rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What do you guys do when you meet someone and they look nothing like they're pics

What do you guys do when you meet someone and they look nothing like they're pics

I'm just curious what you guys do when your expecting a 7 or 8 judging by their pics and a 4 shows up?

Has never happened to me and I've been on at least 100 Tinder dates. Screen better, if I suspect a woman is a SIF I ask for a better picture of her, they usually oblige.

No body shots = secret internet fatty, 99% of the time.

If it actually happens, just walk away. Or if you're feeling charitable, sit down and have a drink and tell her she doesn't look like her pictures and she be more honest. Be prepared for a scene if you do that though.

Also this belongs in the Newbie section

Catfish are looking to fuck above their pay grade. Close your eyes and go to work player.

Notch and next their ass. [Image: hump.gif]

Team Nachos

Ya, I screen whenever pics are ambiguous. Cross reference phone # with FB, google etc.
As mentioned, just be bold and ask for better pics. No full body pics is 99.9% dead giveaway. I don’t even swipe right on those
I recently had a little Asian show up at least 50lbs heavier than her pics. Admittedly, I wanted the flag so I banged anyway and blocked shortly thereafter.

Quote: (07-05-2018 10:06 PM)DimeBait Wrote:  

Ya, I screen whenever pics are ambiguous. Cross reference phone # with FB, google etc.
As mentioned, just be bold and ask for better pics. No full body pics is 99.9% dead giveaway. I don’t even swipe right on those
I recently had a little Asian show up at least 50lbs heavier than her pics. Admittedly, I wanted the flag so I banged anyway and blocked shortly thereafter.

[Image: source.gif]

the thirst is real...

Quote: (07-05-2018 06:42 PM)meanstreak Wrote:  

I'm just curious what you guys do when your expecting a 7 or 8 judging by their pics and a 4 shows up?

This happened to me once. She used the old angled-shots trick - should've seen it comin but I guess hope got the better of me. When she showed up, as disappointed as I was I didn't want to be rude so I feigned a bad headache, and left after 30 minutes of chit chat.

Pussy ain't for pussies...

Agree with everything above.
If they show up and they are bigger than i thought, i just leave.
No point in making a huge scene. That's for women and gays.
Hetero men don't need to bother with it.

Quote: (07-05-2018 10:06 PM)DimeBait Wrote:  

Who doesn't love Fasian chicks! A very rare delicacy in Asia.

[Image: kermit.gif]

You need to get better at screening. If there are no full body pics or they're all with heavy filters and/or high angles then don't even bother swiping right.
Over time you'll get good at spotting "fat face" as well.

Also, if the girl messages you first, I find that is a flag. Girls on apps don't need to message first so they only do so if they think you're higher SMV than them, which usually means they're fatty or some other negative trait.
It's not always the case but it always sets off an alert in my brain.

Using this method I've never been SIF'd.

First let me say that I don't do online dating but...if you have been chatting then texting, wouldn't it be better to do a skype/facetime/videocall just to "know each other better", hear your voice, and bs like these so you can have the real her directly in front of you?

[Image: giphy.gif]

MDP

Quote: (07-05-2018 06:42 PM)meanstreak Wrote:  

I think a 7 or 8 online is being a little generous.

If she is a 6 online and is below a 4 in person back then I completely ignored them now I inconveniently just got food poisoning and have to go straight to the toilet and swipe again or approach chicks a little further away.

It's not that hard to screen in this day and age.

Even with a first name and where they went to school or where they work - easy to find their facebook and then their IG.

Of course having them send you selfies help or face timing as well.

In your case I would've immediately called that chick out or politely left after one drink.

Quote: (07-05-2018 06:46 PM)Eugenics Wrote:  

Has never happened to me and I've been on at least 100 Tinder dates. Screen better, if I suspect a woman is a SIF I ask for a better picture of her, they usually oblige.

No body shots = secret internet fatty, 99% of the time.

If it actually happens, just walk away. Or if you're feeling charitable, sit down and have a drink and tell her she doesn't look like her pictures and she be more honest. Be prepared for a scene if you do that though.

Also this belongs in the Newbie section

Yes. Screen better. A tinder profile with 8 zoomed in face pics is 150% an overweight chick. Thin/fit/athletic females almost always want to show off their body.

Quote: (07-06-2018 07:41 AM)kuqezi Wrote:  

First let me say that I don't do online dating but...if you have been chatting then texting, wouldn't it be better to do a skype/facetime/videocall just to "know each other better", hear your voice, and bs like these so you can have the real her directly in front of you?

I do language exchanges and about 95% of girls are uncomfortable with video conversations, because they dont really know what they look like on video. People have to get dressed, put on all kinds of make up and find optimal lighting, plus hope that the connection is good etc. In principle the idea makes sense but is a lot of work imo. But yes, I try to have one normal short phone conversation before meeting up.

Bail, happened tons of times to me in brazil and mexico, you get used to it. i had like 15 dates in brazil over the course of 1.5 months, only 1 girl was actually attractive enough and i fucked her. I should screen better though, i recommend videocalling.

Quote: (07-06-2018 12:41 PM)Heightcel Wrote:  

Bail, happened tons of times to me in brazil and mexico, you get used to it. i had like 15 dates in brazil over the course of 1.5 months, only 1 girl was actually attractive enough and i fucked her. I should screen better though, i recommend videocalling.

Why did you go on 15 dates like that? I'd imagine you'd want to correct your game plan and filter after the first few didn't show up like their pictures.

I had this happen to me. A few years ago I separated from my wife and started dating, mostly with online sites. I was a bit naive and unprepared for these women, with their filters, dark lighting, top-down camera angles, and creative cropping. Had to learn the hard way.

Anyway, the first time it happened, I walked into a bar for a pre-arranged meeting and found my SIF date waiting for me there in a poofy down coat, which made her look even wider than she already was. I was disappointed, certainly, but most of all I rememember feeling this wave of anger wash over me, like she lied, like she purposely tricked me. If I pulled this off, and showed up bald despite profile pictures with hair, or was six inches shorter than advertised, she probably would have thrown a drink in my face and rightly so. But no, she greeted me with all the standard pleasantries and we both had to sit there and pretend I wasn’t duped. I stuck around for a drink, told her I made a mistake and wasn’t over my recent separation quite yet, and left.

I’ve never had anyone that fat show up for an online date again, though there were at least two or three that were rather plain, and much less attractive than their pictures suggested. That made me less angry though, since most pictures on a profile (both men and women) are going to be the best ones available (aside from the interminable pictures of pets or Machu Picchu).

Happened a couple of times.

If she's totally unsmashable, I have my drink, make polite/platonic conversation for an hour or so and then end the date to never call her again.

If she's somewhat smashable, I go for a fast pull and selfish smash with focus on me cuming fast (preferably from her blowing me) then call her an Uber and delete her number.

I had this situation once. I told the girl that she has a pretty face but she is too fat (I am a honest guy)
I did not want bang her, but the blowjob in the car was good.

[Image: homer-bushes-gif-21.gif]

Bj or titty fuck if passable

A lot of these girls are very accomplished at giving head because that’s all they get to do. They literally suck your dick as though they have something to prove.

The real question is how to get them to leave after

I mean some of these girls are photography wizards. I've mastered filtering the sifs but these damn pics with massive filtering are tricky.

We could hijack the #WalkAway movement. Use something like:
"Met from Tinder. Realized she was fat. #WalkAway". Would love to see SJWs going crazy.

*movement to abandon liberalism

Happened to me 3/4 years back, a girl turned up and she looked 20000kg heavier than the girl I was supposed to be meeting. This girl said she was running late by 15 minutes so I asked her to meet me at a bar, I ordered a rum and coke and waited.

This broad turned up and started saying hi to me, I asked her who she was, she told me the same name as the girl was supposed to be meeting. I pulled out my phone and opened up the whatsapp profile pic

'this is you?'
'yes that is me'
'well there's a certainly a big difference between this photo and you standing in front of me'
'that's an old photo of me from 2 years ago'
'well I have come out to meet the girl in this photo, can you call her and see if she's coming?'
'I'm sorry, I've put on weight and I'm embarrassed about it so I used old photos'
'well I want to go on a date with the girl in this photo not you, so I'm going to finish this rum and coke and leave,you are welcome to do whatever you like'

no one likes to be duped, no matter who you are but fuck me I'm not giving any time to cunts that lie.

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos