rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Most Promising Future Male Contraceptive: RISUG

http://malecontraceptives.org/methods/risug.php

Quote:Quote:

The first clinical trial of RISUG determined that an injection of 60 milligrams is the therapeutic dose (Guha 1993). The men who participated in that first trial have had RISUG implanted for 15 years and counting with no complications. The Phase II clinical trial volunteers have now been using RISUG for more than ten years. When RISUG was properly implanted, no pregnancies occurred during the 1-3 years of the study (Guha 1997), and informal follow ups with the volunteers have confirmed no pregnancies since. It's possible that smaller doses could provide shorter periods of contraception.

The compound can be injected using a no-scalpel procedure into the vasa deferentia, where it coats the walls within a matter of minutes. Practitioners of no-scalpel vasectomy should be able to adopt the technique relatively easily. Less skilled practitioners should be able to inject the compound after making a tiny incision that can be closed with one suture. Either technique would be an outpatient procedure completed within 15 minutes.

Once injected, the compound is anchored to the tiny folds on the inner surface of the vasa deferentia within 72 hours.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

They also found out that men that sit in hot tubs have lower sperm counts. They get killed off by the heat.

I rather go that route for contraception than go chemical.

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/releases/64481.php

http://www.babyhopes.com/articles/hottub.html

Team Nachos

Bumping to stop gmac from getting his tubes cut

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Don't discourage him.. I am awaiting the data sheet.

Quote: (09-26-2011 05:28 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

They also found out that men that sit in hot tubs have lower sperm counts. They get killed off by the heat.

I rather go that route for contraception than go chemical.

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/releases/64481.php

http://www.babyhopes.com/articles/hottub.html

RISUG isn't a chemical/drug in your bloodstream. It's more like coating your sperm tubes with a magnetic material. It attracts the charged sperm tail from your sperm and rips them in half, leaving them dead in the water. It just wears out after 10 years and can be cleaned out with a similar process. It doesn't plug your tubes and avoids the problems you can get with 'plug' based vasectomies.

What I don't like about the heat method is that it's inconsistent and you don't have a cheap and quick male fertility test like diabetics have with glucose. It's too fragile to rely on. You need to keep a strict discipline and it can screw up way too easily, or not work fully despite your best efforts. It's another piece of bodily maintenance to add to your routine. Do you brush and floss after every meal, grocery shop for all of your food and cook healthy meals at home every day, exercise hard never missing your schedule, sleep at least 8 hours a day, shower every day, study something to improve your career prospects every day and keep track of your body fat, blood pressure, pulse and weight every day? Never ever slip up? Find keeping up with all of that very easy? Somehow do all of that when you travel? If you say no to any of those questions, your going to screw up your fertility and it will come back and you might get a girl pregnant. With RISUG it will work, 99% of the time, not doing any maintenance for at least 9 years! And it's been around for 30 years, so it's fairly proven. Health authorities don't like it because of the STD explosion it will probably enable.

I saw something on this and tweeted about it a week or two ago... can't wait.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

This is fantastic. Although it will probably be really expensive and hard to get. I could see feminist lobbying against it. IT would interfere with the divorce industry big time if properly advertised.

[Image: The-Simpsons-Mr-Burns-Excel.jpg]

Would being temporarily unable to produce sperm due to RISUG also temporarily reduce a man's semen volume?

Quote: (12-13-2011 05:48 AM)P Dog Wrote:  

Would being temporarily unable to produce sperm due to RISUG also temporarily reduce a man's semen volume?

From what I understand, no (at least not in the case of RISUG). The reason is that you ARE able to produce sperm, however the tails have been cut off, so they are "dead". Thus, you should have no difference in semen volume.

this is great. I know guys who got trapped by their girl deliberately not taking BC and then lying. I was dating this girl, and a mutual friend said that she had admitted she stopped taking BC and that she was "really really into me." I freaked out and stopped talking to her. But in my mind there was already a chance...luckily nothing happened.

hopefully this doesn't lead to more std's. I feel like for most guys, the main motivator to wear a condom is to prevent pregnancy. when I talk to my boys the fear is more about babies, not std's.

I wear condoms religiously for both. I can see guys thinking "well I know I won't have a kid so now I can go raw" and std's becoming a much bigger issue.

on the bright side guys should have just as much control over the process as women do.

I'd start chewing these like skittles the second they are available. This drug has taken far to long to get into stores. Men are unreasonably anxious about the effects despite that women have been using a similar chem for 50+ years. You jelly?

I've got 4 girls pregnant in my career. One was a definite trap, so this is welcome! How long until it's available?

Layercake

"You're born, you take shit. You get out in the world, you take more shit. You climb a little higher, you take less shit. Till one day you're up in the rarefied atmosphere and you've forgotten what shit even looks like. Welcome to the layer cake son."

My Facebook Profile

"If all goes well with the manufacturing and testing, RISUG could begin clinical trials among US men within the next 5 years."
Who knows how long it will be until it reaches mass production. The feminazi lobby will undoubtedly find some excuse to try and block it.

This will give guys more incentive to raw dog it, and not use condoms.

This is not going to make up the women give up the pussy easier.

Somehow I think this will push us closer to test tubes babies.

It sounds like it's an injection into the scrotum. I cannot find any way that feminists COULD lobby against this. Maybe social conservatives.

They could argue that it will encourage men to stop using condoms, which will lead to a spike in STD's among women.

Quote: (12-14-2011 12:44 AM)P Dog Wrote:  

They could argue that it will encourage men to stop using condoms, which will lead to a spike in STD's among women.

Fuck all of them.

Let them bitch about STD's. Real players don't give a shit about small stuff like that, we're only concerned about the worst STD of them all: Pregnancy.

Girls who insist on condoms are EASY to deal with. Just tear the tip of the condom as you put it on, or buy condoms too small for yourself that will come off during sex. She'll never know until sex has finished and you can call it an accident afterwards.

"Oh. Condom must have came off."
"Damn, the condom broke."

And then you say to her, "But don't worry, because I've been RISUG'ed."

Meanwhile, as you enjoy raw dog with zero risk of pregnancy, she's making every other beta have sex with plastic tubes.

It just has to be made mass market legal somewhere in the world. Maybe India will have it first, who knows.

Quote: (12-14-2011 02:11 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

Quote: (12-14-2011 12:44 AM)P Dog Wrote:  

Fuck all of them.

Let them bitch about STD's. Real players don't give a shit about small stuff like that, we're only concerned about the worst STD of them all: Pregnancy.

Girls who insist on condoms are EASY to deal with. Just tear the tip of the condom as you put it on, or buy condoms too small for yourself that will come off during sex. She'll never know until sex has finished and you can call it an accident afterwards.

"Oh. Condom must have came off."
"Damn, the condom broke."

And then you say to her, "But don't worry, because I've been RISUG'ed."

Meanwhile, as you enjoy raw dog with zero risk of pregnancy, she's making every other beta have sex with plastic tubes.

You sir, are a legend. [Image: blush.gif]

I'll keep the Women to stay on those drugs. Pandora's box opens up when you submit Mans powerful sperm to world of modern medicine.

Fact: That Women are the most drugged animal species on the planet. Rough 150 million + Women are on Birth Control. Yes more animals are drugged up in the livestock industry but they are roughly killed of and don't have exposure to their natural environments.

We all lament about the time when Women we're more classy and obedient, But we seldom think they are more brash and fucked up nature has something to do with the amounts of drugs that they are pumped up with.

I'll stay damn clean away from this shit. What a con to simply make men more submissive, weak, and passive.

Quote: (12-13-2011 11:12 PM)wolf Wrote:  

This will give guys more incentive to raw dog it, and not use condoms.

This is not going to make up the women give up the pussy easier.

Somehow I think this will push us closer to test tubes babies.

Yes sadly I feel this is the future of things. If Men automatically can take them selves away from the production of children the it will only cause a rice in the "price" of child birth. Lazy Women will not want to bother with the open market and just adopt to pay for elite sperm and have the State take care of her child.

We can high five each other for being able to raw dog low brow women whom can't afford child birth. But what little pleasure that when you regulated to the meat grinder in the end.

This just adds more scary truths to my thoery/assumption that if thiings don't change for Men to halt the proliferation of feminism and technology (which work against a Mans strengths):

Quote:Quote:

....We will end up with little to zero value to the future technological/capitalist world, facing the same fate as Male chickens or cattle whom are all terminated at birth or youth.

In that highly technical industry Women hold value over Men, only a few men are needed to artificially impregnate the Women, the rest are destroyed. Pigs for example the elite Males are held in concrete bunkers where they are forced to have simulated intercourse with a metal flack (they think its a female pig), as a worker sticks a needle in them and retrieves the sperm for the lab.

Your naive if you think a internal male contraceptive drug would not be the writings on the wall towards that.

Quote: (12-15-2011 11:00 AM)kosko Wrote:  

We all lament about the time when Women we're more classy and obedient, But we seldom think they are more brash and fucked up nature has something to do with the amounts of drugs that they are pumped up with.

I'll stay damn clean away from this shit. What a con to simply make men more submissive, weak, and passive.

RISUG is not a drug. It's pretty much a magnetic lining inside your tubes. Sperm has an ionic charge and this charge allows the magnetic lining from RISUG split your sperm in half, but not get clogged like a vasectomy. The cost of a RISUG reversal will be the same as RISUG installation. Trust me, finding a guy with a RISUG reversal will be a lot cheaper than in-vitro fertilization. RISUG will reduce unwanted babies by a large amount and all the positive social effects that come from it. Both people will have to want to have a baby and it wont be easy to have one by mistake. That fact alone will let the world have more mentally healthy people. It will be cheaper than condoms. It does not enter your blood, it does not change your hormone balance.

It's like saying a girl with fake tits is getting drugged.

Quote: (12-16-2011 04:20 AM)ersatz Wrote:  

RISUG is not a drug. It's pretty much a magnetic lining inside your tubes. Sperm has an ionic charge and this charge allows the magnetic lining from RISUG split your sperm in half, but not get clogged like a vasectomy. The cost of a RISUG reversal will be the same as RISUG installation. Trust me, finding a guy with a RISUG reversal will be a lot cheaper than in-vitro fertilization. RISUG will reduce unwanted babies by a large amount and all the positive social effects that come from it. Both people will have to want to have a baby and it wont be easy to have one by mistake. That fact alone will let the world have more mentally healthy people. It will be cheaper than condoms. It does not enter your blood, it does not change your hormone balance.

Cheaper than condoms? [Image: hype.gif]

Cheaper than all the condoms you buy just to prevent pregnancy. For a lot of people who are in relationships and have sex daily, it will pay for itself very quickly. And your girl won't have to deal with all of the birth control bs, either through reduce sensation, hormonal side effects or worse periods depending on what she chooses.

Quote: (12-16-2011 06:17 AM)P Dog Wrote:  

Quote: (12-16-2011 04:20 AM)ersatz Wrote:  

Cheaper than condoms? [Image: hype.gif]

RISUG lasts for 10 years. If RISUG costs less than 400 dollars, I'd say you'd break even in terms of what you spend on condoms in 10 years even if you Raw Dog often.