rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The push to make the forum "apolitical" is actually very politically-motivated

I am seeing more and more posters who team together to denounce the "politicization" of the forum, protesting that "politics spread into most threads". Well, I have a couple of remarks, concerning their complaints.

1- Politics are everywhere around us IRL, and impact almost every aspect of our lives - and yes this includes Game and sexual escapades (I mean, Game strategies and opportunities also suffer or benefit from various political factors); and this also includes Circenses (the Circus Roman Games, the world of sports).

2- Most posters who advocate for "less politics" on the forum [Image: dodgy.gif], actually are very politicized themselves. Often, they are more or less secretly Left-leaning and when they say, Stop the politicization of the forum, what they really mean is: let's curb the Conservatism and "right-wing opinions" prevalent here on RVF, so that we "Liberals" take control of the threads.

Remember that most people claiming to be apolitical, are in fact in favor of a status-quo that favors the crooked Establishment. Apolitical they are not, their "Liberalism" is a very political weapon, and all the while they try to shame and guilt-trip us.

I mean, once Conservatism has taken control of the World, which I hope it will quite soon, then yes, it'll be OK to ask for "an end to politics", but as the world is still plagued by communism and SJW ideas and various LGBT trash, we red-pill men still have to put politics at the forefront.

The fight is far from over, and the day we'll be able to forget about politics and bath in de-feminized, reasonably submissive pussy in safe and prosperous countries, has not arrived yet. To get to this glorious day of rest and happiness, we need to keep on "infusing politics" in all aspects of our fights.

I agree but there's a fine line between open opinions and every thread turning jewish within 4 posts.

Ronaldo scored a goal? Must be the jews behind it.

GS, while I get your reasoning, I think it is quite a stretch to say that members complaining about politics spreading to most threads are actually closet leftists.

There is a time and place for politics and we have a full section carved out for that here. Everyone is free to discuss politics whenever they want in that section, but we shouldn't have to wade through political posts when all we want to do is exchange information about business, game, and lifting... and as Disco said above, we don't want to hear it when we just want to get a recap of World Cup matches.

Just because we aren't discussing politics doesn't mean we support Hillary, feminists, and liberals. Dare I speak for some others on this forum... I don't participate in the Trump thread, but I support Trump. I despise feminists as much as the next guy here, but I don't yell about it every day. I have other shit to do. Like work, lifting, and fucking. It doesn't mean I don't care about what's going on in the world. I do. But it's not like we HAVE to bleat about it every minute of every day. Just because I don't talk about politics here doesn't mean I don't talk about it over a beer with the guys.

While it's true that politics is all around us IRL, I disagree with the statement that if a member doesn't talk about politics here, it automatically means he supports the status quo and/or liberalism.

Quote:Quote:

2- Most posters who advocate for "less politics" on the forum , actually are very politicized themselves. Often, they are more or less secretly Left-leaning and when they say, Stop the politicization of the forum, what they really mean is: let's curb the Conservatism and "right-wing opinions" prevalent here on RVF, so that we "Liberals" take control of the threads.

That's all in your head. In reality, they just want to watch a football game or see a movie or clean their room without having to hear, yet again for the bazillionth time, from the usual culprits, about the globalists and Jews.

You lot are just like the SJWs except nominally on the right. "The personal is political" is your motto, just like theirs. With SJWs, if you don't go with all of their talking points, you get branded a Nazi. With you lot, if we don't talk about all your pet topics with every perceived opportunity, we're globalist stooges, or secret Leftists.

There is a time and place for politics, and there is living life. Go for a walk among nature, lift some heavy shit, then find a woman to mate. If you call yourself Conservative, then put a ring on it and put some babies in her too.

I was with you until the last two paragraphs

two scoops
two genders
two terms

Quote: (06-26-2018 05:46 AM)StrikeBack Wrote:  

2- Most posters who advocate for "less politics" on the forum , actually are very politicized themselves. Often, they are more or less secretly Left-leaning and when they say, Stop the politicization of the forum, what they really mean is: let's curb the Conservatism and "right-wing opinions" prevalent here on RVF, so that we "Liberals" take control of the threads.

That's all in your head. In reality, they just want to watch a football game or see a movie .

If you see a movie, very probably it has been made in Hollywood [Image: dodgy.gif], and is therefore cram-full of politics. I personally can't watch (except maybe a couple of exceptions per year) a Hollywood movie anymore, because of the intense SJWism that turns them into political things. By the way, have a look at the thread here on the forum about Satanism at Hollywood...

Concerning "football games", OK, so there is a new thread here about "football games without politics", and what is it? Circle jerking [Image: tard.gif] "Oh team X plays well and Ronaldo scored" "Oh but team Y plays better and Kane scored" "ah but mate, team Z plays well too and Kroos scored" etc... Devoid of interest.

On the other hand, the thread about football with politics, is much more interesting and informative.

As to the usual "Go outside and get a life", well thanks, I do. But when I post online (and I don't post much), I post about what is really important: politics and the fight against SJWs, illegal migrants and Trans - and I certainly don't waste my time posting about the weather today (unless it's Underground), or whether Kane is better than Quaresma who's better than Neymar, or other trifle subjects.

Food for thought anyway, regarding the people who want you "to chill and stop worrying about the future": https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demoraliza...warfare%29

Quote: (06-26-2018 05:24 AM)Disco_Volante Wrote:  

I agree but there's a fine line between open opinions and every thread turning Jewish within 4 posts.

I actually agree. I am one of the not-so-numerous "political" forum members here who don't obsess about "the Jews". I rarely even post about Jews or Israel, and when I do it's in all likelihood to praise Bibi and his right-wing (anti-migrant) policies (even though I have no definitive opinion concerning the Palestinian people as a whole, as I don't know the subject of ancient Palestine and their historical background).

In any case, being active in politics does not have to mean that one will get obsessed with Jews. I mean unless one lives in the middle-east (or Hollywood) I guess.

Quote: (06-26-2018 06:39 AM)Going strong Wrote:  

That's all in your head. In reality, they just want to watch a football game or see a movie .

If you see a movie, very probably it has been made in Hollywood [Image: dodgy.gif], and is therefore cram-full of politics. I personally can't watch (except maybe a couple of exceptions per year) a Hollywood movie anymore, because of the intense SJWism that turns them into political things. By the way, have a look at the thread here on the forum about Satanism at Hollywood...

Concerning "football games", OK, so there is a new thread here about "football games without politics", and what is it? Circle jerking [Image: tard.gif] "Oh team X plays well and Ronaldo scored" "Oh but team Y plays better and Kane scored" "ah but mate, team Z plays well too and Kroos scored" etc... Devoid of interest.

On the other hand, the thread about football with politics, is much more interesting and informative.

As to the usual "Go outside and get a life", well thanks, I do. But when I post online (and I don't post much), I post about what is really important: politics and the fight against SJWs, illegal migrants and Trans - and I certainly don't waste my time posting about the weather today (unless it's Underground), or whether Kane is better than Quaresma who's better than Neymar, or other trifle subjects.

Food for thought anyway, regarding the people who want you "to chill and stop worrying about the future": https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demoraliza...warfare%29

I think what you have is a growing divide between the folks that are concerned with the base aspects of Game & the simple things (busting a nut in some pussy, sports, music, film, arts, lifting, etc.). Then you have maybe the in-between gray areas like business & crypto. Then you have the folks that are into the politics and larger societal issues. I think the folks thinking politically are thinking on a macro level & about the future of their nations & potential descendants. The folks thinking about the simple things are thinking about their base desires & interests on a micro level.

I don't think there's anything inherently wrong with any of these things. That's why I think the forum continues to include sections that cater to each of these interests. And yes, surely there will be some spillover from time to time.

Where do you see this "politics spilling over" outside the Everything Else forum?

Agreed, GS.

If it's such a big issue, then just call it out. Whenever Zelcorpion_Strangelight gets too political I tell him to calm down and he does. It's not rocket science. Don't whine about the direction of the forum.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Actually, most of the downfall of liberalism in recent years can be attributed exactly to their over-politicization of everything. Let's not follow in their footsteps.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

I started the thread you're referring to, partly in response to you continuously attacking Handsome Creepy Eel for being from the Balkans, and I have no political intentions.

I just want to read and take part in enlightening discussions on here like I used to be able to in topics like travel, women, making money etc. without jews or feminism being dragged into it and those discussions being silenced.

I'm not claiming to be "apolitical" and I have no problem with politics being discussed on here, I just don't want the other topics to be continually poisoned.

There are a lot of us on this forum who faced the hurdles that feminism, Western governments etc. are putting on men and overcame them and pivoted our life to a point where we have the upper hand and those things are not such a deciding factor on our lives anymore.

We did it partly thanks to good advice from people here on this forum, the type of advice that would make people like you a lot happier, and the type of advice that now gets silenced and buried.

We aknowledge the problems and want to solve them and give practical solutions like men instead of embellishing and whining about them like little girls.

I'm guessing we're about three weeks from Members listing their Trigger Warnings and preferred pronouns at the start of each posts.

Name: Bosch

Pronouns: Your Fucking Royal Eminence

Triggers: Nautism, Gammas, Christian Zionism, Women With Subversive Hair

You are not allowed to discuss these topics with Your Fucking Royal Eminence, since this is Your Fucking Royal Eminence's Safe Space, and you have no permission to speak your mind, and you doing so will be treated as Violent Rape against Your Fucking Royal Eminence. Failure to observe pronouns is a deliberate act of violence. Don't make Your Fucking Royal Eminence call a mod.

Quote: (06-26-2018 07:29 AM)AnonymousBosch Wrote:  

I'm guessing we're about three weeks from Members listing their Trigger Warnings and preferred pronouns at the start of each posts.

Name: Bosch

Pronouns: Your Fucking Royal Eminence

Triggers: Nautism, Gammas, Christian Zionism, Women With Subversive Hair

You are not allowed to discuss these topics with Your Fucking Royal Eminence, since this is Your Fucking Royal Eminence's Safe Space, and you have no permission to speak your mind, and you doing so will be treated as Violent Rape against Your Fucking Royal Eminence. Failure to observe pronouns is a deliberate act of violence. Don't make Your Fucking Royal Eminence call a mod.

Good idea AB: to avoid the much-dreaded "forum beefs", as currently discussed in the hyperactive "no more forum beefs" thread, let's all publish our Safe-Space list:

Name: GS (not Georges Soros)

Pronouns: L'Eminence GriSe

Triggers: Gays allowed to legally adopt babies, Cristiano Fuckin Ronaldo and Rickie Martin, Adopting (or not-adopting) Dyke Lesbians, Hillary, Satan, anti-Zionist Christians, Liberals, Women With Subversive Hair, Sub-Saharan Migrants, Sub-Saharan non-migrants, Sub-Saharan tourists, HCE, non-HCE miscellaneous Croats, FoolsGold and Venezuela.

Please respect my safe-space and avoid questioning me on these matters above, thank you. #TeamNoMorePolitics

Quote: (06-26-2018 07:13 AM)the-dream Wrote:  

There are a lot of us on this forum who faced the hurdles that feminism, Western governments etc. are putting on men and overcame them and pivoted our life to a point where we have the upper hand and those things are not such a deciding factor on our lives anymore.

OK, "those things" (politics) might not be such a deciding factor on our lives anymore, but is it a reason for not accepting to discuss them anymore, should the occasion arise?

Also, less-enlightened people, young members, still need our (political) guidance, don't they? - whether or not we "wise men" are personally above all of this.

The politics posters are alescaping the politics section! [Image: whip.gif]

I still feel that politics is what powerful people use to gain access to the cookie jar, by getting the masses to point fingers at each other rather than the overlords.

The world needs less politics and more common sense.

I also get tired of all the talk about blaming "jews" for everything. On an exoteric level they're not that different from any other crony lobby (Watch the Press Club videos about the "Israel lobby"), and esoteric level obsessing on them missed the big picture because they're just intermediaries. There's a REASON some of their affiliated politicians keep talking about doing "God's Work".

But side note:

The forum doesn't need less politicization. We need better adherence to actual debate codexes and to keep the political stuff from fagging up other subforums.

[Image: cristiano-ronaldo-jews.gif]

Stop badmouthing Ronaldo. He already expressed his views on the JQ! [Image: biggrin.gif]

Quote: (06-26-2018 05:24 AM)Disco_Volante Wrote:  

I agree but there's a fine line between open opinions and every thread turning jewish within 4 posts.

"Christian love bears evil, but it does not tolerate it. It does penance for the sins of others, but it is not broadminded about sin. Real love involves real hatred: whoever has lost the power of moral indignation and the urge to drive the sellers from temples has also lost a living, fervent love of Truth."

- Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen

Quote: (06-26-2018 09:10 AM)Easy_C Wrote:  

to keep the political stuff from fagging up other subforums

Have to say I absolutely love the phrase "fagging up" [Image: lol.gif]

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (06-26-2018 05:02 AM)Going strong Wrote:  

we red-pill men still have to put politics at the forefront.

A lot of guys seem to be conflating conservatism with the Red Pill, because they think Red Pill means “tough.”

They are not the same thing. In fact, a dogmatic belief and adherence to any one political ideology is, by definition, Blue Pill.

True Red Pill views on politics are much closer to nihilism (realizing that political arguments are largely fruitless and meaningless because there is no "truth" in politics) than they are to either side of the political spectrum.

If you want to claim Red Pill, then you need to become outcome independent in regard to politics, not hide behind it and appropriate it to strengthen your own agenda driven talking points.

Another one who doesn't understand nihilism:

"What Nietzsche did, was not proposing a nihilist philosophy, but revealing the nihilist foundation of Christian and modern thought. Nihilism can be basically summarized under the following two concepts: "the will to nothing" (~ willing nothing) and "nothing of will" (~ no will).

"The will to nothing" ("Der Wille zum Nichts") is basically any ascetic thought: it means denying the positivity of life and transferring it to the afterlife. E.g. in Christianity, your life is judged in the afterlife and so is your reward (heaven/hell), which means that the value of life on "this side" is worth less than on "the other side". In that way, "the will to nothing" denies life and is basically nihilistic - because the afterlife is nothing more than dogma and (at least for atheist Nietzsche) a lie. The only value Christianity gains is in the afterlife, which makes it nihilistic. And also, Christianity claims, that a metaphysical God created all values and not man, so man is deprived of his own creative potential.

"Nothing of will" ("Nichts an Willen") denies desire at all, just like Buddhism does. Buddhism, in a simplified summary wants you to deny and release yourself from earthly desires and pleasures. The aim is to desire nothing. Nietzsche reveals such thought as nihilistic - it denies life and its values.

Against such nihilist denial of life, Nietzsche proposes the concept of the "revaluation (or trans valuation) of values". Nietzsche does not, as some primitive nietzschean thinkers said, propose that everything is relative and subjective. But he does say, that value is something we, as humans, must produce ourselves, and that we have to not rely on dogma. This is far from being nihilist. This is his whole project of overcoming nihilism: Value is productive, it consists of affirming life and not the afterlife. Value is created by humans and not by a God, a Messiah or anything magical or spiritual. Affirmation is the most important concept of Nietzsche, and as long as you don't understand that, you don't get Nietzsche. As long as you attribute value to a divine being, you are a nihilist that denies his creative potential. What Nietzsche calls "slave morality" is the morality that says No, that denies life. But what man must say, is Yes, it must affirm life. Bowing in front of a God, in a temple, is saying No.

But because value is created by men, it is multilateral, diverse. There are as many values, as there are people. Many think, that this means that everything is random, because it is subjective. But that's far from being the point: ideas have to fight against each other, they have to establish themselves against others - that's the whole idea about the Will to Power. Humans are creative beings - they have even created God - and they create values everyday. Denying an all-mighty God that has created all values means affirming man's power to create his own world - that's basically what Nietzsche desired."

So no. I struggle to see how it could be "red pill". It's a plateau to be traversed. Red or Blue pills are gnostic traps.

Quote: (06-26-2018 10:28 AM)Redcloud Wrote:  

Quote: (06-26-2018 05:02 AM)Going strong Wrote:  

we red-pill men still have to put politics at the forefront.

A lot of guys seem to be conflating conservatism with the Red Pill, because they think Red Pill means “tough.”

They are not the same thing. In fact, a dogmatic belief and adherence to any one political ideology is, by definition, Blue Pill.

True Red Pill views on politics are much closer to nihilism (realizing that political arguments are largely fruitless and meaningless because there is no "truth" in politics) than they are to either side of the political spectrum.

If you want to claim Red Pill, then you need to become outcome independent in regard to politics, not hide behind it and appropriate it to strengthen your own agenda driven talking points.

"Christian love bears evil, but it does not tolerate it. It does penance for the sins of others, but it is not broadminded about sin. Real love involves real hatred: whoever has lost the power of moral indignation and the urge to drive the sellers from temples has also lost a living, fervent love of Truth."

- Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen

Quote: (06-26-2018 06:39 AM)Going strong Wrote:  

Then stay out of the Football thread, nobody is forcing you to go there and post a hateful reply.
Start your own "from playmaker to prime minister" thread and you get both football and politics in one thread.
Start your own "trans crossing the border to join an sjw protest".
You get the idea.

Everything you write and make such a solid stand on are all according to YOUR opinion which I believe all respect but not necessarily share!