rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bipolar depression and no interest in anything but girl and sex.

Hey guys I’m 24 and have bipolar depression. When I’m not depressed I feel passionate about doing things but when I’m in a depressed state for 3-4 months which I currently am nothing really interests me except this girl I’ve been seeing and sex.

The thing is that I’m 100% available and never really busy since I don’t have a job, and don’t need one because I’m making a good amount of passive income ~60-100kyr from affiliate marketing. Also, I have no real hobbies except playing video games to pass time especially when depressed.

It just sucks because it’s like a bad case of oneitis with this girl I’ve been seeing and I have no motivation to go out and find other girls since I feel depressed. So literally that’s all that’s on my mind and I have nothing to do to get her off my mind.

Do you lift?

If not, get your ass to the gym. That's the first thing you can work on.

OP, as I'm sure you are aware, bipolar depression is a serious condition that changes everything about a person's life.

We are not professionals trained to assist persons with the condition and trying to offer that type of help over the Internet in a text format would be unethical. You need a good support team of people who are either in your life (family) and actually professionals who have the proper training to help you live the best life you can.

The advice you might receive here could do more harm than good. Without knowing you in person, it's very difficult for us to give you information that we can really vouch for.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Cut down on soy.

Wait a minute! You have a full blown bi-polar disorder preventing you from "approaching" new chicks... and making you completely obsessed with this one who gave you some easy pussy... while making about 60 to 100K of passive income... while playing video game...Umm... I'm not saying I don't believe you... But

[Image: attachment.jpg38908]   

Anyway... with all of your needy post( I didn't even read the newer ones) I think you owe us a mini datasheet on how you achieved this. I truly want to believe you on this one!

I sometimes think that some "depressed" people exhibit exactly the same symptoms as a lazy, useless, unmotivated lounge lizard bastard.

But perhaps I am being cruel and "out of touch" with the complex mental health industry and its recent evolution and refinement of diagnosis.

Quote: (04-24-2018 05:11 PM)RatInTheWoods Wrote:  

I sometimes think that some "depressed" people exhibit exactly the same symptoms as a lazy, useless, unmotivated lounge lizard bastard.

But perhaps I am being cruel and "out of touch" with the complex mental health industry and its recent evolution and refinement of diagnosis.

Misdiagnosis is rife, in no small part due to the symbiotic relationship that medical professionals have with big pharma. So in that respect it has been “refined”.

Modern life is plagued by disconnection from real interactions, real support networks that diminish our humanistic need for belonging.

If those essential aspects were somehow restored in a significant way in the future, we’d see issues such as the OP’s almost entirely disappear in the broader community.

Quote: (04-23-2018 08:23 AM)Tod6264 Wrote:  

Hey guys I’m 24 and have bipolar depression. When I’m not depressed I feel passionate about doing things but when I’m in a depressed state for 3-4 months which I currently am nothing really interests me except this girl I’ve been seeing and sex.

Impressive passive bankroll if true. Tim Ferriss claims to have bipolar depression and has some information on the subject.

OP, did you get your diagnosis from a professional or webMD? Are you being treated? That's one thing to consider if not.

From a professional, and I know for a fact that I am after experiencing Mania where for weeks to a month I’m god basically followed by months of depression.

I’ve been treated and am still trying to find the right cocktail of meds. Only thing is that the meds that would make my mood better will effect sex life such as no orgasms and hard to get it up. And a lot of meds have made me to the point my mind is blank and I’m more terrible in convo then I am without the meds because my mind is just blank and have nothing to say.

With game I just rely on dating apps like tinder and bumble, fortunately I’ve been told I’m a 8-9/10 so I get lots of matches but because my game sucks it’s normally only the girls that pursue me that I actually date and hookup with. Plus those girls are 7-8s where I should be with high 8s and 9s.

Yeah legit I make 60-120k

https://imgur.com/a/nTSl5kv

The number on the right is how much I’ve made in the last 30 days. This’d be considered slow because I’ve had 13-16k months earlier this year.

When bitcoin and cryptos prices are volitile I’m making $200-400 a day at times.

There’s a few people under me that trade $1-5mill worth a day.

Don't tell people you have bipolar. It will make them shy away from helping you, as that is owned by the psychiatrists who make a lot of money off of it.

It doesn't even exist, it is entirely made up to make money off of you (not saying consciously).

You believing in it is what creates the behavior. Break free.

Quote: (04-23-2018 08:23 AM)Tod6264 Wrote:  

The thing is that I’m 100% available and never really busy since I don’t have a job, and don’t need one because I’m making a good amount of passive income ~60-100kyr from affiliate marketing. Also, I have no real hobbies except playing video games to pass time especially when depressed.

It just sucks because it’s like a bad case of oneitis with this girl I’ve been seeing and I have no motivation to go out and find other girls since I feel depressed. So literally that’s all that’s on my mind and I have nothing to do to get her off my mind.

This is a classic case of vitamin B12 deficiency. Only animal sources have bioavailable B12, so if you don't eat enough red meat or liver then you will have B12 deficiency most likely. Or your body simply doesn't absorb B12. In this case, you will need a B12 injection (always go for methyl cobalamin, not cyanocobalamin as this will result in cyanide residue). You can read the book titled "Could it be B12?" for more detailed explanation on this matter.

Also watch below video. Gluten also inhibits vitamin B12 absorption.

edit: mercury can also bind b12. so if u have mercury amalgam fillings then ur body won't be able to take in b12.

I think that you have to find a physical activity for yourself!!Also, you can try to play in ruby fortune. Find a hobby or something else. It's all only in your head. Maybe, it will be good to visit a doctor... I think that only professional can help you in solving this problem.

meditation?

yoga? lifting weights?

Quote: (04-25-2018 09:03 AM)Tod6264 Wrote:  

Yeah legit I make 60-120k

https://imgur.com/a/nTSl5kv

The number on the right is how much I’ve made in the last 30 days. This’d be considered slow because I’ve had 13-16k months earlier this year.

When bitcoin and cryptos prices are volitile I’m making $200-400 a day at times.

There’s a few people under me that trade $1-5mill worth a day.

The internet is generally a bullshit world in terms of money. Guys playing games on YouTube and they're multimillionaires under the age of 25. Meanwhile it's genuinely rare to make more than $60,000 as a skilled professional (in most countries) unless you're some kind of executive. If you're in the 2nd or 3rd world then you're even more fucked.

Still I always view the internet as temporary. Cant' assume you can continue the scam for 30+ years. Have to save the money and invest or open a real world business.

I was diagnosed as bipolar and it fucked up my life for a while... Not the "bipolar" the diagnosis. I accepted some bullshit from some asshole in a profession created by control freaks Jews and felt like I had no chance, I was fucked. Since I left that thought process behind (no, I'm not (((bipolar))) my mindset and life have had a seismic shift in a positive manner. I feel quite good about myself

To give an example of how bullshit psychiatry is. I was smoking angel dust (PCP) several times a week. I told the psychiatrist this. My diagnosis should have been "smokes too much dust."

And if you don't know already, 99% of medication is designed to neuter you on some level.

I'm not going to say you are not bipolar for legal reasons.

Also, if that girl is a 6+ you are lucky. Most of my girls (hell, all) leave if my life gets fucked up.

Quote: (11-22-2018 02:27 AM)godfather dust Wrote:  

I was diagnosed as bipolar and it fucked up my life for a while... Not the "bipolar" the diagnosis. I accepted some bullshit from some asshole in a profession created by control freaks Jews and felt like I had no chance, I was fucked. Since I left that thought process behind (no, I'm not (((bipolar))) my mindset and life have had a seismic shift in a positive manner. I feel quite good about myself

To give an example of how bullshit psychiatry is. I was smoking angel dust (PCP) several times a week. I told the psychiatrist this. My diagnosis should have been "smokes too much dust."

And if you don't know already, 99% of medication is designed to neuter you on some level.

I'm not going to say you are not bipolar for legal reasons.

Also, if that girl is a 6+ you are lucky. Most of my girls (hell, all) leave if my life gets fucked up.

You are so right about that!

They make money off of it so they push it inside your head. I asked the psychiatrist "How do you know I have it?" his response was an aggressive "We just know".

How did you leave that mindset?