rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

39 y/o single mother dates 29 y/o tattooed weightlifter, is murdered along with kids
9 y/o single mother dates 29 y/o tattooed weightlifter, is murdered along with kids

The Pejcinovski kids used to play basketball together outside their father’s house — and they’d always be laughing.

The three teens came from a kind, caring family. Their mother, Krassimira, would smile and wave at neighbours, and the kids would follow suit.

Krassimira Pejcinovski, 39, was killed inside her home Wednesday. Her 15-year-old son Roy was also found dead in the house, and 13-year-old daughter Venallia died after being rushed to hospital with life-threatening injuries.

One daughter, Victoria, wasn’t home at the time of the attack.

Cory Fenn, 29, has been charged with three counts of second-degree murder. Bankruptcy documents from October 2015 list him as a seasonal worker for Toronto District School Board.

Police said he was in a relationship with Pejcinovski, but is not the father of her children.

[Image: _1ajax_composite1.jpg.size.custom.crop.1086x612.jpg]

Michael Curtis, a 28-year-old neighbour, remembers Venallia — who went by Vana — having 10 or 12 friends over on weekends for slumber parties. He remembers Roy’s face lighting up when Curtis’s infant daughter learned to say his name.

“I just know how loved they were,” Curtis told the Star."

[Image: krassimira-pejcinovski.JPG?imwidth=720]

My analysis: a post-wall single mom with two teenagers takes up with exciting bad boy instead of grabbing onto stable middle aged beta provider as a way of extending her youth. His employment is "seasonal" according to bankruptcy records, and he has a criminal record for assault from 2009 and mischief from 2011. Said bad boy is predictably unstable.

Mom also had another teenager who wasn't home at the time of the killings. The fact that a 39 y/o is raising three teenagers in a house in a decent suburban area tells me she has a lot of external financial support (ex/baby daddy), meaning she was artificially freed from bearing the consequences of her sexual choices. She apparently never thought taking up with this kind of man could blow up in her face. Bad boy is a broke loser who didn't want to lose his meal ticket. When she eventually tried breaking it off, he snapped.
9 y/o single mother dates 29 y/o tattooed weightlifter, is murdered along with kids
Well yeah sure dating a bad boy you should expect to have to deal with some bullshit, but it's not realistic to expect her to anticipate him murdering her and her family. Geez.

RIP
OP, you may want to delete the first line of your post.

That's not how we do things in Russia, comrade.

http://inspiredentrepreneur.weebly.com/
Quote: (04-19-2018 07:04 PM)Vladimir Poontang Wrote:  

Done. Was that too specific? It's a big area.
Quote: (04-19-2018 07:09 PM)Thot Leader Wrote:  

Quote: (04-19-2018 07:04 PM)Vladimir Poontang Wrote:  

Done. Was that too specific? It's a big area.

I don't know man, I just think it's a bad idea. It's best to be Mr Nobody on this internet. You really think my name is Vladimir Poontang? It's not. I'm not related to the Poontangs at all. In fact my family has a long standing feud with the Poontangs. See, even that's too much information.

But my avatar, that's me for real.

Quote: (04-19-2018 07:12 PM)Vladimir Poontang Wrote:  

You really think my name is Vladimir Poontang?

Wait, we're not supposed to use our real names as our usernames?

Uh oh.

"Their emotional waves will swamp you if you're just quietly-floating, so you need to learn to surf." - AnonymousBosch

||Learn How to Sing Datasheet||
Quote: (04-19-2018 06:48 PM)Repo Wrote:  

Well yeah sure dating a bad boy you should expect to have to deal with some bullshit, but it's not realistic to expect her to anticipate him murdering her and her family. Geez.

RIP

Agreed. She probably though he would give her some excitement and passion. Instead she got murdered.
At least all of her kids didn't suffer from her poor choices.
I wonder who/where the father of those children was. Did family court give her primary custody plus the majority of his earnings.

On the bright side he doens't have to pay child support/alimony anymore.
She wanted a dangerous bad boy. . . and got one.

I see this a lot right now with girls from my high school (mid 30s). Several have a younger dude in the 23-28 range.
The bigger problem here, is that incidents like this trend to being out the anti-steroid brigade. You know, roid rage blah blah blah.

Truth is, an underdeveloped prefrontal cortex or narcotic abuse is more likely the cause.
The guy's tattoo reads "Turn Wounds Into Wisdom".

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm
What is annoying is every decent responsible man is going to be paying for this.
WNB.

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT
RIP.

Btw, that guy looks exactly like a bunch of guys at my gym. Lots of guys look like that nowadays; cap inside the gym, tattoos, tank top, beard and tattoos.
Douche nozzle hat, tatts on chest, typical roid lifter and a beard to boot. Yeah, I see a stereotypical thug but some women see a good lay.

Doesn't mean she deserved it and he should die a horrible death. I bet the kid tried to defend his mother too.
Quote: (04-20-2018 12:49 AM)King of Monkeys Wrote:  

Quote: (04-19-2018 07:12 PM)Vladimir Poontang Wrote:  

You really think my name is Vladimir Poontang?

Wait, we're not supposed to use our real names as our usernames?

Uh oh.

I'm afraid not, King. Sorry, I mean Mr Monkey.

He probably beat her or threatened her on multiple occasions because you don't go from 0 to murder.
Quote: (04-19-2018 06:48 PM)Repo Wrote:  

RIP

To be correct, violence against children does up exponentially in these sorts of situations. It isn't natural for another man to raise another man's children. Men who raise other men's kids are more likely to beat them and the mother.

Women with bad character who continually pick shitty dudes to hang around with keep the cycle going. She chose this relationship purely for her own needs and not with the view of her children in mind. No reason for some roided up nutcase to have any involvement with children.

Story....

Nothing worse than a teenage boy starting to be at an age where he is making more money than his mamma's bummy bf. I remember my good friend who came from a single mother home, with a mamma that could never leave the bars alone. She was dating some deadbeat dude who was chronically unemployed. Couldn't keep a job due to anger issues. Things got crazy when we all start working part-time jobs and selling ... plants... on the side. Soon enough my homie was making $400-600 bucks a week and helping his mom out with rent and buying groceries. The deadbeat bf didn't care to help pitch in but he got really pissed off when this young buck was doing a better job at being a man than him. The fights and yelling started happening way more often when my homie started to pitch in to take care of his mom. My homie eventually moved out and then dropped out of school - that is what shitty home environments do (He managed to go back and finish and went the culinary school and is now a Sr. Sous Chef at a great local restaurant.... Not all was lost).

Do you not think, at these advanced ages her children could have been a voice of reason?

"Mom why are you dating that loser, all he does is use your money and go to the gym"

These are not a bunch of 4 or 5-year-olds who don't know any better. At teenage years this kids can start to form their own positions and start to be rational. They won't damn dare to blame the mother but if she is bringing around dumpy dudes they will question the dudes for sure.

You can likely guess this stuff started to grate at the dude. Nothing a dumpy dude hates to hear more than the reality of his dumpy life. These teenage kids start getting mouthy enough and he flips his lid. Single mother defends the kids (over him) and he goes postal and takes them all out.

These dudes should just e left alone to toil and soil, they should not be around kids in any sort of situation as they add zero value to helping and raising kids. It is single mothers who have to stop dealing with these dumpy dudes.
Quote: (04-20-2018 09:42 AM)Foolsgo1d Wrote:  

Douche nozzle hat, tatts on chest, typical roid lifter and a beard to boot. Yeah, I see a stereotypical thug but some women see a good lay.

Doesn't mean she deserved it and he should die a horrible death. I bet the kid tried to defend his mother too.

[Image: 6021846-8497479271-beard.gif]

I agree with the last part of your post

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin
I agree the mom is clearly at fault here. But it just seemed super tacky and distasteful how the OP framed it like she was more at fault than the guy who actually did the whole murdering thing. There are dozens of guys who look just like that at my gym every day and many of them are perfectly ok. Looks like your average blue collar dude to me.
Quote: (04-20-2018 03:28 PM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

[img]beard retort.gif[/img]

Suddenly beards, lifters, and a tank are douchey thugs at the gym [Image: dodgy.gif]

That's like half of RVF who lifts.
The beard itself is not the problem, it's that it doesn't come with a moustache. One without the other = fag.

This assessment is corroborated by the aggressively-straight brim of his cap - it is a mathematical law that the straightness of a hats brim is inversely proportional to the straightness of its wearer.
Quote: (04-20-2018 03:53 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

Suddenly beards, lifters, and a tank are douchey thugs at the gym [Image: dodgy.gif]

This is literally me, right now. I just walked back from the gym (It was deadlift day) and I'm in a shitty t-shirt with a beard.

The closest I've ever gotten to being thuggish is the time I listened to Bone Thugs in Harmony (I wasn't thuggish enough to leave the 'i' off the 'n') in high school, and I had to keep my mom from finding the CDs because she would probably take them away.
If that's the threshold for thuggishness now I think we need a campaign to Make Thugs Great Again, 'cause our thugs are slacking off.
Quote: (04-20-2018 03:53 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

Its the overall look. Lots of lifters with beards but with thug looks and chest tatts are the in thing are they?

But sure stereotypes dont exist.
Foolsgold has been conditioned by the media to believe in toxic masculinity, as if beards and muscles were a bad thing!

Let that shit grow and throw off the shackles of your oppressors!
Quote: (04-20-2018 03:38 PM)Repo Wrote:  

I agree the mom is clearly at fault here. But it just seemed super tacky and distasteful how the OP framed it like she was more at fault than the guy who actually did the whole murdering thing. There are dozens of guys who look just like that at my gym every day and many of them are perfectly ok. Looks like your average blue collar dude to me.

I framed it in such a way that underscores the fact that female avoidance of responsibility is destroying women themselves, their children, and society. Sorry if that wasn't clear.