rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gothenburg Sweden in 2018?

Havent seen a post about this city in a while. Anyone been recently? I've been to Stockholm before but I want to visit a 2nd tier city in Sweden.

I'm planning to go to Gothenburg in June (Sunday-Wednesday trip) before traveling elsewhere in Europe.

I know Avenyn is the best place to stay, but what are some of the best places to go out during those days (earlier in the week?)

Other threads say sweden is full of heavy set girls,id avoid, finland probably has the best roi for scandinavia

I've been to both and I'd say the attraction level in both cities is above average. Not really worried if there will be attractive women around (there will be), just wondering if there will be good enough nightlife early in the week, and if so, what are the best spots to go to.

My gut says stay in stockholm where cold approach day or night is better

I have experience from the place. On "off" days like that I'd say the Jarntorget area offers more. Check out the streets Andra Langgatan/Tredje Langgatan. It's where all the pubs are.

If it won't matter in 30 years, it doesn't matter now.

My thoughts and memoirs: yourfriendtrent.wordpress.com

There is something to do everyday http://www.gastlistan.com/eng/club-goteborg

That link is only for clubs, but there are the pubs too mostly around Jarntorget. Many in the street where there is a big sex shop.

Quote: (04-14-2018 12:48 PM)NextStop100 Wrote:  

Not really worried if there will be attractive women around (there will be),

Attractiveness is average to low imo.