rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why have guys here started referring to women as lizards?

Just curious.

Moma started it. I think it's an internet only thing. I've never heard a guy in real life use that term.

Problem is that it's two syllables, and takes more work than saying "girl" or "ho".

I'm not really feelin the term, and I don't believe the meaning of it has ever really been broken down.

Yeah we don't need our own set of nerdish jargon. Besides, "fucking a lizard" sounds terrible. Next it's cockroaches. I don't mind 'bird' though, a la Alfie.

Bitch never goes out of style. When appropriate of course.

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

I've wondered the same question. Maybe moma can shed some light.

Once a woman sucked/licked my cock like a lizard. That may be the reason why women are called lizards here.

I asked this question once, and Moma never replied, but someone mentioned a theory that made sense.... Women can be scaly, slithery, cold blooded creatures, and they aren't the the brightest either.

Nice question.

I thought it was an american thing! Didn't know it was limited to the forum.

No, it's not an American thing.

The only real usage of "lizard" applied to women I've ever heard aloud in the US is in trucker-speak they refer to the hookers who roam the truckstops as "lot lizards".

I'm assuming the usage here is someone trying to create a pejorative for women in general. Remember, there are a lot of low self-esteem guys lurking at the periphery of game.

I see no point in referring to women in the pejorative. I like women. To me this is sort of like when we get into slut shaming. I mean, come the fuck on. Empower women to do things our way, not tear them down.

Always thought it was a bit annoying/grating to read it, and it even takes away from otherwise generally productive/solid posts they're contributing.

not a big deal, but since it's a thread...

Quote: (09-17-2011 03:37 PM)mycleverid Wrote:  

No, it's not an American thing.

The only real usage of "lizard" applied to women I've ever heard aloud in the US is in trucker-speak they refer to the hookers who roam the truckstops as "lot lizards".

I'm assuming the usage here is someone trying to create a pejorative for women in general. Remember, there are a lot of low self-esteem guys lurking at the periphery of game.

I see no point in referring to women in the pejorative. I like women. To me this is sort of like when we get into slut shaming. I mean, come the fuck on. Empower women to do things our way, not tear them down.

I thought the usage of the word also referred to " lot lizards" as well, but I have also read some of his threads where the word "salamander" has been used in place of "lizard". It could very well be a reference to reptilian like behavior these whores have been known to exhibit. In any urban/cosmopolitan culture it is quite normal to use derogatory terms to describe these whores, and I might add that these same derogatory names can be used in a positive or negative way, which I have seen him do on occasion as well.

E.g.... Thats a bad bitch walking across the street/ Don't trust that bitch. For me my favorite word is WHORE, which I also use conversely and have said it in hospitals, shopping centers, airports, when talking to family, priest, you name it. Just depends on how I wish to set the mood at the time.I think this is a great forum for him to express calling these whores, lizards! Think of these things as "advernouns" of cynical endearment.

Pusscrook

On the show Dexter, Lumen/Julie Stiles, referred to her brain as a lizard brain. So its probably an older term.

I'me glad somebody bought this up, thought it was just me that was not au fait with it. Just sounds so wrong!

I am no gentleman

Quote: (09-17-2011 06:13 PM)kbell Wrote:  

On the show Dexter, Lumen/Julie Stiles, referred to her brain as a lizard brain. So its probably an older term.

The lizard brain is a term that refers to the simple pre-human brain and the impulse toward fight or flight. It has no gender-specific meaning.

It's part of our brain that pre-dates the evolution of higher function.

The phrase "lizard brain" originates in politics and generally refers to fear-mongering.

I found the term strange and quite derogatory (not that it's too bad, given the context). I prefer just "girl" or "woman".

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (09-17-2011 03:13 PM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

I asked this question once, and Moma never replied, but someone mentioned a theory that made sense.... Women can be scaly, slithery, cold blooded creatures, and they aren't the the brightest either.

That would be a fine response, but I still think the term is kinda dumb.

So, I guess we are all waiting for Moma's big response.

"Lizard" (used for "woman") is used near the end of Too Short's "The Freaky Tales", (which was from about 1987.)

"He did me a favor, in return,
Gave me a lizard, said her name was Laverne..."

So maybe "lizard" was an actual term for a woman -- a very, very obscure term?

Can also mean clit or dick apparently :

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=lizard

The ultimate problem is that lizards are ugly, so when you say "I met a lizard", my mind wants to envision an ugly chick. If you're going to use an animal term, how about a cute animal like a panda bear?

[Image: HornedLizard1.jpg]

I sometimes refer to them as a skankapotamus.

"Chicken head" is still funny as hell.

The new code word for camel toe is "ninja boot".

If her pussy is really fat it's a "mastodon knuckle".

Ha. My favorite term for the vagina is "never healing hatchet wound".

@Roosh

That what I originally thought it meant when I first joined the forum and saw it used. Would actually be a very good term if used in that manner.

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

I've heard Brits use this before. From urban dictionary.
Lizard6 up, 16 down
Generic term for a male or sometimes female. An adaptation of the scouse slang 'lid' and is usually used for people with a scrawny, lizard-like physique. Some say it originated in Burscough, Lancashire and is now widely used in the surrounding areas.
Stu: Hows it goin lizard?

Adam: Sound!

And truckers love this almost as much as Yosemite Sam mudflaps
[attachment=3134]

Its all Momas fault!

He is a one man slang term creating army!

No one else on this forum has ever created their own slang and had it successfully catch on.

Quote: (09-18-2011 01:21 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Its all Momas fault!

He is a one man slang term creating army!

No one else on this forum has ever created their own slang and had it successfully catch on.

Yep. Its just a fun term and I don't read into it at all. There's nothing wrong with spicing up everyday vocab.