rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Out Gamed

Out Gamed

I was at a small house party tonight. I was spitting game at a solid blonde who was giving me all the right IOI's. A buddy of mine who is good looking and has decent game was there. He wasn't intentionally hitting on my girl, he was just being himself and all the girls at the party were giving him interest. My girl basically threw herself at him, as well as the rest of the girls there. I was talking to another friend at the party and he said that this happens every time he is around.

I was doing everything right but this guy is way above my level. He is one of those guys where girls throw themselves at him when he isn't even trying. Is there any way to out game him without looking like you are trying to out game him?

Out Gamed

Find out early which girl he wants and go for a different one. He can't hook up with all of them.

Out Gamed

I used to have a friend like that back in college. Not the greatest game, but good alpha characteristics - he was tall, had a loud voice, and the right I-don't-give-a-fuck attitude. And he'd always steal all the girls. The solution I found was to stop hanging out with him.

It was crazy the shit he pulled... once we were at a house party and there were only a few people left in the end. So I start making out with this one girl in the kitchen, and he is in the bedroom with another girl. Then he decides he does not like his girl, goes out in his boxers and starts talking to my girl... guess what - she ate it and 5 minutes later went to the bedroom with him, and they kicked out the first girl. She did not dig me so I had to stay high and dry when we could have both banged a girl each if he did not want to switch. Guess what - this did not win him many friends. It's not all about the bitches in the end.

Out Gamed

Quote: (09-17-2011 02:45 AM)K-man Wrote:  

I used to have a friend like that back in college. Not the greatest game, but good alpha characteristics - he was tall, had a loud voice, and the right I-don't-give-a-fuck attitude. And he'd always steal all the girls. The solution I found was to stop hanging out with him.

It was crazy the shit he pulled... once we were at a house party and there were only a few people left in the end. So I start making out with this one girl in the kitchen, and he is in the bedroom with another girl. Then he decides he does not like his girl, goes out in his boxers and starts talking to my girl... guess what - she ate it and 5 minutes later went to the bedroom with him, and they kicked out the first girl. She did not dig me so I had to stay high and dry when we could have both banged a girl each if he did not want to switch. Guess what - this did not win him many friends. It's not all about the bitches in the end.

You pretty much described the same person except that my friend would never steal a girl from anyone. I definitely don't want to cockblock him because he's a good guy and I would rather help him get laid.

I guess I was just a little surprised because this is the first time something like this has happened to me. Usually if I start losing a girl, it's because I did something wrong. I hate to invest 1+ hours into a girl just to have her move on to a cooler guy. Is there any way to keep this from happening in the future or should I go with gringochileno's advice and let him have first pick, then go for the less attractive girl?

Just to clarify, it was a small party with 10-15 people and an even amount of guys and girls.

Out Gamed

Quote: (09-17-2011 02:45 AM)K-man Wrote:  

The solution I found was to stop hanging out with him.

BAM! We have a winner.

You dont have to totally reject the guy just when you want to pull women. Go to games and stuff with him hit up parties and clubs with some other friends/wings.

Out Gamed

Part from your wingman and isolate your respective girl as soon as possible. That means taking her into a separate room, but that's not always viable at a house party. Have him talk one on one to his girl, and no one else. He should hardly be noticeable to anyone but his girl. But if he's one of these 'life of the party' types, he may cockblock you with his sizable presence. In general, your wingman should hardly be talking to your girl at all, you always want to get in two parallel one on one convos ASAP.

Just curious, would you describe your friend's attractive qualities in more detail?

Out Gamed

I second the "dont game with him" solution, but only if you dont want to learn anything - at least when you want pussy for yourself. Realize you can also learn a great deal by adopting his mannerisms, eccentricities, etc. Pay attention to his body-language, the way he talks, what he talks about - I learnt a lot about how to have a dumb conversation from some of my friends.

Rule of thumb: you never want to outshine your buddy, nor do you want to be out-shined. This is why going dolo is nice. No matter how big a heart you got, if you have your heart set on a girl and your buddy gets her just because he has higher sexual market value, it breeds resentment at the most primal level.

but keep your buddy around when you want to make a good impression on other dudes' girlfriends. He'll be great for networking. Also consider just being friends with him because you two get along great. That's usually a good reason.

A year from now you'll wish you started today

Out Gamed

Great insight on here so far. He is definitely someone who is fun to party with and learn from, but I'm going to take the advice to not hang out with him if I am trying to get laid.

Quote: (09-17-2011 01:18 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

Just curious, would you describe your friend's attractive qualities in more detail?

He is just one of those guys everyone would call a natural and he has looks to back it up (no homo). He's tall and cut, and has one of those magnetic personalities that makes him friends with everyone. It makes it tough to game with him since most girls give him tons of attention even when he isn't trying to hook up with them.

Out Gamed

Honestly I used to think I you shouldn't hang out with a guy like that, my cousin is a model and super charismatic guy and he'd always get with the hottest chicks while I struggle. But it helps so much to learn about game from hanging out with him that I feel like you'd do yourself a disservice not going out to game with him. He can only get 1 or 2 girls and if you go to venues with lots there will still be plenty of cute ones for you. Keep working on your look and game to shorten the difference and you two can do terrible damage out there. There will be times that he'll go out with a hot chick and you will have access to her friends and might even pull a girl slightly cuter than the hot chick so its not like you'll always get second best either.

Out Gamed

His alphaness is above yours, and short of him becoming a beta chump anytime soon or you gaining some amazing new skill or cash flow, you won't surpass him.

Either avoid him or communicate with him more. 25% through a party, ask him, "Which girl are you going to bang tonight?" He'll probably pick out 2-3 girls, so just either avoid those girls or ask him if you can have one of them. Don't be too weesh to ask if you can have a girl, I'm sure he has plenty of pussy and doesn't need the girl you want.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Out Gamed

Thanks for all the help guys, I really appreciate it. I'm sure some of my friends feel this way about me, but this is the first time I've experienced it first-hand. I'm going to do what I can to use it to my advantage.

Out Gamed

A better idea would be to learn from dude so that you'll be able to go out on your own and do what he does but in your own way.

But whatever, at least you don't seem thirsty, because it sounds like you've been sipping...

[Image: haterade.gif]

Out Gamed

I've always tried to get in good with guys like this, not avoid them. Once your in with guys like that all they have to say is "this is my dude right here" and you've now been proofed simply by being with him. As others said make sure you aren't going for the same girls because he WILL outclass you, but if the ratio of alpha guys to girls is right then you can both easily make out like bandits.

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

Out Gamed

Quote: (09-17-2011 07:06 PM)jariel Wrote:  

A better idea would be to learn from dude so that you'll be able to go out on your own and do what he does but in your own way.

But whatever, at least you don't seem thirsty, because it sounds like you've been sipping...

[Image: haterade.gif]

The guy is just looking for advice. There is no "hate" in his post.
But I guess you were just looking for an opportunity to use that "haterade" picture.

Out Gamed

Survival of the fittest. Fact of life. One of my best friends used to be a male model. He had very good cocky style game but to be honest he's a bit of prick. Do girls care.. no. They will naturally be attracted to the superior male. Over time they may become aware of his flaws but guess what.. they are still going to want to sleep with him. In my opinion if you dont want to be out gamed avoid hanging out with the guy when you are on the pull. Do your upmost to be the the best in room. Nobody wants second best. Harsh but true.

Out Gamed

Quote: (09-17-2011 07:06 PM)jariel Wrote:  

Please point out any statement I have made that appears to be negative or disrespectful.

Out Gamed

Tell everyone he is gay