rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Non-verbal shit tests

Non-verbal shit tests

How are you guys responding to non-verbal shit tests. Eye rolling, back-turns, condescending replies like "oh wow really?"

Usually I just plow through and it works like a charm. But I know someone out there has something better. Post up and contribute.

Non-verbal shit tests

I don't even deal with girls that act like that. I'd probably walk away if we were in public. I might say this though "stop acting like my 8 yr old sister"

Non-verbal shit tests

I want to get a point where I'm not getting shit tested.

Non-verbal shit tests

If it's part of her broken American girl "flirting" repertoire and you think you can still get the bang, you have several options.

Ignoring it like she didn't even do anything is solid and probably my default choice.

You can playfully call her on it too ("Wow, can you tell me what charm school you went to? I've been looking for a good one for my little sister").

"Agree and amplify" works nonverbally as well--if you're on a date and a girl starts texting on her phone, for instance, take your phone out and exaggeratedly play with it with a huge sarcastic smile on your face.

Or playfully misinterpret her--for example, if she turns her back to you, turn your back as well, stand back-to-back with her, and say "yeah, I'm definitely taller".

I'm also a fan of Mystery's "There's no need to be rude, it's a social situation." It shifts the focus away from you and onto her committing a social faux pas.

Now if she's genuinely being disrespectful it's time to punish her bad behavior. Call her out on her shitty attitude plainly and forcefully. Ruin her night so she'll think twice the next time she feels like being an entitled bitch-princess.

Non-verbal shit tests

Quote: (09-16-2011 12:59 AM)gringochileno Wrote:  

If it's part of her broken American girl "flirting" repertoire and you think you can still get the bang, you have several options.

Ignoring it like she didn't even do anything is solid and probably my default choice.

You can playfully call her on it too ("Wow, can you tell me what charm school you went to? I've been looking for a good one for my little sister").

"Agree and amplify" works nonverbally as well--if you're on a date and a girl starts texting on her phone, for instance, take your phone out and exaggeratedly play with it with a huge sarcastic smile on your face.

Or playfully misinterpret her--for example, if she turns her back to you, turn your back as well, stand back-to-back with her, and say "yeah, I'm definitely taller".

I'm also a fan of Mystery's "There's no need to be rude, it's a social situation." It shifts the focus away from you and onto her committing a social faux pas.

Now if she's genuinely being disrespectful it's time to punish her bad behavior. Call her out on her shitty attitude plainly and forcefully. Ruin her night so she'll think twice the next time she feels like being an entitled bitch-princess.

I'm trying to imagine the super hot girl that would compel me to do this. That's a lot of energy to put out there if she isn't extremely hot. Isn't trying to game like this at most girls a DLV?

From my experience, this overly extroverted approach risks you coming off as a gay guy.

Non-verbal shit tests

Quote: (09-16-2011 01:07 AM)soup Wrote:  

I'm trying to imagine the super hot girl that would compel me to do this. That's a lot of energy to put out there if she isn't extremely hot. Isn't trying to game like this at most girls a DLV?

You're not going to use all of them on the same girl, they're just different tools to have in your toolbox. I don't see how it's putting in much effort to ignore what a girl says or give a one-line comeback. If she keeps it up after I've shown her that I won't take her shit, then it pushes me toward deciding that she's just being a bitch and I'll go ahead and punish the behavior.

I don't think it comes off as gay if you're making it clear that you don't care what she thinks and you're busting on her for behaving badly, which she knows just as well as you do even if she won't admit it (often, she will).

Non-verbal shit tests

Quote: (09-15-2011 10:37 PM)Feo Wrote:  

How are you guys responding to non-verbal shit tests. Eye rolling, back-turns, condescending replies like "oh wow really?"

Turn your head, say "whatever" in a pseudo princess tone, and shove her. One hand. Literally push her away with your hand. Depending on how much kino you've done, you push her shoulder or her head. You also have to be within arms distance already - if you step forward just to push her away, it's going to look super weird.

Shit tests are often a test of your dominance - is he man enough to put me in my place?

I'm a big fan of Manhandle Game.

Non-verbal shit tests

If a broad does that , shes either not attracted to you or is playing super hard to get. Either way if you want to enjoy your night and a find a girl who really wants to fuck. You MOVE ON and PAY HER NO ATTENTION. If she likes you at all, shell come to you eventually.

Non-verbal shit tests

Nice man, I like it.

Non-verbal shit tests

Quote: (09-16-2011 01:47 AM)TheHitMan Wrote:  

If a broad does that , shes either not attracted to you or is playing super hard to get. Either way if you want to enjoy your night and a find a girl who really wants to fuck. You MOVE ON and PAY HER NO ATTENTION. If she likes you at all, shell come to you eventually.

I like a challenge dude, move on isn't an option when I see a girl I want. Plus, I don't even pay attention to girls who are too much into me.

Anyways, I could deal with these type of shit tests all day if I had to, I'm just looking for a change of routine. Keep 'em coming.