rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Missed opportunity

Missed opportunity

I had a Tinder date last night with a 21 y.o Mexican girl that goes to UT in Austin TX. I live in a town 30 minutes south of Austin, but my roommate works in Austin and needed a ride there anyway so it worked out well to meet her there.

It was going well, we played pool, had some drinks, saw a band, and I took her to the empty upstairs section of a bar and we started kissing a lot. She let's me know she's not looking for anything serious and when it felt right I invited her to my place and she agreed to spend the night.

So we get on the interstate and I have the navigation on google maps which indicates a few minute delay which was fine. Then traffic just stopped...for 30 minutes we didn't move an inch, we were stuck. This wouldn't be a huge problem except I now have to pee so bad that it's becoming very painful and I don't know what to do. The psychology of being totally stuck and having to pee after drinking was making the pain worse.

I tell her I really need to pee and she half jokes you can pee in that can but then i won't fuck you. I half laugh and consider it but don't do it. A few minutes later, still stuck she sees the pain in my face and says it's ok just do it.

I do it, and pour it out the door.

She then says she just wants to go home and sleep in her bed. I tried to talk her out of it but her mind was made up.

We go to her place and she jumps out and says text me when you get home.

I had to sit through the same traffic jam twice to get home. which made a 30 minute drive take over 2 hours.

I wake up and she unmatched me on tinder.

Maddening.

Any thoughts?

Missed opportunity

You let a girl you just met on Tinder dictate your natural bodily functions and give you permission to piss in a can.

Think about that.

Missed opportunity

I mean it sounds alpha to say that but realistically I didn't have any good options. My natural instinct is to just step outside and pee but in the middle of the interstate in a construction zone with everyone around and cops zooming by occasionally in the median area it was a bad option. the only other option is just to be like "look, I need to pee in this can" and just do it. You just don't know how a new girl would react to that so your hesitant to do it, plus your holding out hope that hopefully things will start moving and I can just get to the McDonald at the next exit.

Your response is snarky and not at all useful.

Missed opportunity

Quote: (01-05-2018 11:00 AM)IntermediateBanger Wrote:  

I mean it sounds alpha to say that but realistically I didn't have any good options. My natural instinct is to just step outside and pee but in the middle of the interstate in a construction zone with everyone around and cops zooming by occasionally in the median area it was a bad option. the only other option is just to be like "look, I need to pee in this can" and just do it. You just don't know how a new girl would react to that so your hesitant to do it, plus your holding out hope that hopefully things will start moving and I can just get to the McDonald at the next exit.

Your response is snarky and not at all useful.

It's a special situation, sure.

Just announce you're about to piss and go for it.

Honestly, if there ever was a screening mechanism, pissing in a can in your car after just having met is an amazing one.

Does she stick around?

Does she run away?

Brilliant.

It's just an unfortunate predicament man.

On to the next.

Missed opportunity

Jesus mate, you couldn't hold for another half hour? You made like you were in Dumb and Dumber and she reacted accordingly in my book.

They who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety- Benjamin Franklin, as if you didn't know...

Missed opportunity

Bad form, Peter.

Missed opportunity

Is there a reason you didn't get her phone number?

Reporter: What keeps you awake at night?
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis: Nothing, I keep other people awake at night.

OKC Data Sheet

Missed opportunity

Quote: (01-05-2018 10:13 AM)IntermediateBanger Wrote:  

I had a Tinder date last night with a 21 y.o Mexican girl that goes to UT in Austin TX.

...snip...

Any thoughts?

Sometimes the variables just stack up against the best of us. We've all been there in one way or another.

A couple of thoughts for next time:

1. I always make it a point to hit the head before leaving any venue, especially with a girl. Even if I've been drinking, I know that will set me right for at least another hour or so. Traffic jam notwithstanding, its never good form to race to the restroom immediately upon arrival at your place or hers. Always be planning your next move.

2. As another poster correctly pointed out, owning the frame is key. If you need to take care of business, then do it. You don't need her permission. Delivered properly, this could have been a hilarious story or inside joke that you could use upon next meet.

3. She may have just been a tease or a prude, or more likely, the traffic delay gave her hamster time to spin up. When such delays occur, its critical to keep her amped up - play music, tell stories, stupid games

4. Her: "If you piss in that can, I'm not fucking you."
You: "If I don't piss in this can, I could care less about fucking you."

Play on playa. Congratulate yourself for pulling a girl from the venue. Sometimes shit just stacks up against you. Learn what you can from it and roll on to the next one.

Missed opportunity

Quote: (01-05-2018 11:12 AM)roberto Wrote:  

Jesus mate, you couldn't hold for another half hour? You made like you were in Dumb and Dumber and she reacted accordingly in my book.

I was in a lot of pain, it was bad...

Missed opportunity

Lmao, you should have asked her if it was okay for you to breathe as well.

Missed opportunity

...and now you have learned a valuable lesson about taking a piss before you leave.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

Missed opportunity

In all fairness, I would be disgusted by a girl who pissed in a can while I was driving her home.

Missed opportunity

Could have been worse...beats having to take a shit in the can

Missed opportunity

Two things

-This was a case of bad logistics at play. I realize it was a one off situation but let's not lose sight of that lesson. If your bang location was 3 minutes away when you bounced instead of 30 there's likely a 10x less chance of shit going wrong. (Her buzz wearing off being the first one that comes to mind)

- Once again a premature makeout likely diffused all the sexual tension that had been built up along with all plausible deniability.

Add all that up to the loss of her buzz and what do you get? ...No pee pee in her hooha

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Missed opportunity

"Excuse me. I'll be back in a second."

You turn off your car and get out. You ignore the honks from the cars behind you. No waving "sorry". Literally ignore.

If you want to go part-way-alpha you walk back two cars and go to the side/railing. You piss, in public. Who gives a fuck. Is your boss there? Your only risk is the occasional cop, and they're not going to shoot you on the side of the fucking road.

If you want to go full alpha then you don't bother going two cars back. You just go straight to the railing and piss. The big dog doesn't ask permission when or where to piss. Just another day, another spot of territory marked. You'll need to do it shoulder's back, head up, like you're the king of the fucking world

Go back to the car. If anyone is still honking at you then blow them a kiss. Get back in the car. [i]Don't apologise at all.[/b]

The bitch unmatched you anyway. You have to ask what you have to lose by going big. Pissing in a can in front of a stranger? Jesus, man. You're not living in North Korea. What's the worst you can risk by being a true man and stepping out, zero fucks given?

A ticket for public urination? Pfft. Whatever.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Missed opportunity

Bro, you were driving this whole time? What the fuck man, just pull over and piss. Fuck traffic, defying others will make her more attracted to you. Why did it take her permission to piss? Frame is fucked up

Missed opportunity

Why didn't you piss before you left the place?

Missed opportunity

Lol wtf why even consider listening to her tell you when to piss.