rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I've seen PUA's infield but the clubs in those are different than mine

I've seen PUA's infield but the clubs in those videos are different than the clubs in my area.

In the videos the clubs are like talking places, the music is relaxed, people are talking to each other and drinking from wineglasses. It seems a little posh and fun. It's like a living area and there are sofas.

The clubs that I know are just loud music and dancing.

So I don't think Mystery's game would work.

What should I do?

Quote: (12-27-2017 08:43 PM)Treatmentgroup Wrote:  

the music is relaxed, people are talking to each other and drinking from wineglasses. It seems a little posh and fun. It's like a living area and there are sofas.

Sounds like you are looking for your local gay bar.

I've seen PUA's infield but the clubs in those videos are different than the clubs in my area.

In the videos the clubs are like talking places, the music is relaxed, people are talking to each other and drinking from wineglasses. It seems a little posh and fun. It's like a living area and there are sofas.

What should I do?

Go to different clubs. Try some bars. Adapt your game.

Those are more lounges and bars and less clubs. Try and find the bars and lounges in your area.

Club game is different because it's mostly nonverbal. I'm not very experienced at straight dance club game so someone else can give you better advice with that aspect. Perhaps Linux will chime in there, seems to be his style.

However most clubs have areas where the music is quieter (like behind or away from speakers) as well as smoking areas.

Approach, give off some good nonverbal body language, maybe yell a few things in her ear then grab her hand and pull her to the quieter areas and run normal game.

Or just chill in the smoking area and run game.

If I were to guess I'd say the best way is to dance with everyone, have the most fun of anyone there (don't try and "pickup" or "kiss close girls") then at the end of the night just kind of mill around near the exit (hang around inside til you have to leave then hang around outside) opening people and continuing the fun in more of a verbal way.

Girls who saw you having fun in the club will (sometimes) shout shit out at you when they see you at the end of the night.

That is essentially what I do at the end of the night in a regular bar that has a dance floor too. if I haven't pulled anyone yet I'll open girls as they're leaving and trying to find an after party or whatever. Many times girls will reopen me with something I said earlier "yo! That's the guy that said this jacket makes me look like a Kardashian!" Lol

This is more of a problem in North America. Part of the reason I stopped going out was precisely because of the annoyingly loud music.

Clubs are just loud blown out noise fests. If you don't look the part you're going to get zero love.

You have to go out and find venues that have music at a moderate volume. Sadly, there's a massive lack of such bars it seems.

Quote: (12-27-2017 08:59 PM)Cane Toad Wrote:  

the music is relaxed, people are talking to each other and drinking from wineglasses. It seems a little posh and fun. It's like a living area and there are sofas.

This may sound stupid... but Gay Bars can be the best place on earth to pick up women. Tons of straight women hit the gay bars because the gay guys leave them alone.

Quote: (12-28-2017 01:13 AM)EndsExpect Wrote:  

Quote: (12-27-2017 08:59 PM)Cane Toad Wrote:  

This may sound stupid... but Gay Bars can be the best place on earth to pick up women. Tons of straight women hit the gay bars because the gay guys leave them alone.

That maybe true...but the reason that the gay guys are leaving the women alone is because they are busy looking for guys to arse f*** in the bathrooms. And if you're in that bar, your are going to get hit on by a gay dude.

What should I do?

My days of going to nightclubs are long past, but this was very much the case as well in the UK. I found far more of the laid back venues that you seek when I began to travel to Europe.