rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Holiday Bubble on Dating Apps?

Question for the senior members...

Is it true that women are more liable to match leading up to the Holidays? It sure seems that way because I've now got more matches at once than I've ever had before.

Part of the reason they've accumulated, though, is that when I push for the meetup, they tell me it needs to wait until after Xmas and/or New Year's. So it's a confusing situation in trying to properly test their level of interest. But I just saw this pattern of them matching and then hitting the pause button.

It also makes it really difficult to establish frame as I then need to wait around for their schedule and keep responding to stupid smalltalk. It's hard to know whether it's tracking towards beta-orbiter or it's genuinely a Holiday blackout period that's preventing the meetup.

How I've handled it so far is to not supplicate, let the dialogue trail off and force her to re-open to signal continued interest. Of course, the least hot chicks are the ones doing the most re-opens so I don't know whether it would be worth it to buckle and reopen the others.

Any additional tips?

Attention-seekers

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Quote: (12-27-2017 12:00 PM)questor70 Wrote:  

Question for the senior members...

Is it true that women are more liable to match leading up to the Holidays? It sure seems that way because I've now got more matches at once than I've ever had before.

Blackdragon says no, and that January is the best month for matching:
http://www.blackdragonblog.com/2017/10/1...tionships/

In my experience, I do very poorly in late December as well.

Usually dating sucks in December specifically Dec 21st to January 1st.

However, I've gotten 3 dates this week and one on Saturday along with banging plates.

Maybe it's my location or region - but girls are home for the holidays - especially being out of state for schools.

Most of those end up being ONS or flings during the winter break.

Downside is girls are with family and friends when they're in town so you gotta be surgical in getting a same night bang.

My apps have slowed up in NYC. a lot of my matches are still out of town. Not matching as many in NYC compared to before the holidays.

Found the opposite is true.

All my shit is completely dead.

Spending the downtime at the gym, the office, and making moves around my house.

Also found that my social circle game has been light because they all have boyfriends that they're going to break up with after the holiday.