rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Woman spies on PUAs

Woman spies on PUAs

https://torontolife.com/culture/art/jenn...rtist-q-a/

Woman spies on PUAs

LOL. The truth reveals itself:

"The relationship was a weird one anyway—there was a lot of emotional turmoil, but I was kind of obsessed—and we eventually broke up."

He dumped her.

Woman spies on PUAs

"How would you describe “him”?
Jay was a sensitive bro type who used to be in the PUA world. He went through some sort of transformation and now he takes a different approach with women, where he actually listens to them. He’s sensitive and caring. He calls himself a feminist, but I’m not sure that he knows what that means".

[Image: icon_lol.gif][Image: icon_lol.gif] she is a master spy

Woman spies on PUAs

Quote: (12-20-2017 02:38 PM)astro Wrote:  

LOL. The truth reveals itself:
"The relationship was a weird one anyway—there was a lot of emotional turmoil, but I was kind of obsessed—and we eventually broke up."
He dumped her.

So on the one hand she concedes that PUA works and on the other she wants to associate it with rape.

The more appropriate question is...when was the last time this woman dated a guy who didn't employ some of these techniques, deliberately or not?

Woman spies on PUAs

"One guy was asking about how to respond to a woman on Tinder. She had posted a picture with her dog, and he wanted to know if he should respond with a play on the word “pussy.” I thought, nooooo, and I wanted to intervene. So I did. In order to comment, you have to register. I decided to pretend I was male because everyone on the site is. That’s how Jay Lay got started, and the character really developed over time."

Saving one PUA at a time I see, Jay Lay a.k.a Lame Lay is fruit loops.

Tom Leykis / Leykis 101:

-Never do what you don't want to do. You make the money, you decide where you are going and what you are doing.
-Don't ask a woman what she wants to do.
-Never get involved with a co-worker unless you don't mind losing your job over it.
-Never spend more than $40 on a date. If possible, let her pay for everything or 50/50.
-If she doesn't bang you by the third date, Dump That Bitch (DTB).
-No spooning, cuddling, hugging, or staying over. Get in, get out!
-Never be in a committed relationship UNTIL you are 25+ or really ready to settle down.
-Men age like fine wine, women age like milk.

Woman spies on PUAs

Women will never ever understand men and are very bad at pretending to be men. Her art sucks, she is not interesting, and should be ashamed of herself for giving bad advice (under the guise of being a man) to men that genuinely needed help with women. I am damn near positive at least once she told a guy to "be yourself". Cunt....

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....

Woman spies on PUAs

I'm not sure why this woman is getting shade here.

Unlike most women who needlessly bash the PUA community, she took the time to do her research, sign up, figure out what it was all about, and even give advice.

Her answers reveal that while she was put off by the outright misogyny of many of the threads, she was sympathetic to most of the guys that were truly looking for a connection.

Woman spies on PUAs

Quote: (12-21-2017 04:46 PM)corsega Wrote:  

Unlike most women who needlessly bash the PUA community, she took the time to do her research, sign up, figure out what it was all about, and even give advice.

Her answers reveal that while she was put off by the outright misogyny of many of the threads, she was sympathetic to most of the guys that were truly looking for a connection.
Men don't need her fucking sympathy they need actionable advice. I do not give a flying fuck about sympathy, sympathy I can get from my mother-This chick was so sympathetic to these men she made a fucking art project about them and put them on display, fuck her.

Woman spies on PUAs

Her "art" is pathetic. I bet the "Jay Lay" guy is just her imaginary friend - a PUA who becomes a male feminist? Yeah....

The only thing mildly surprising is that Neil Strauss is still popular enough to be doing interviews. The rest is predictable chick rationalization working its way into some trust fund baby's hobby posing as a career.

Woman spies on PUAs

Quote: (12-21-2017 06:44 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  

Quote: (12-21-2017 04:46 PM)corsega Wrote:  

Men don't need her fucking sympathy they need actionable advice. I do not give a flying fuck about sympathy, sympathy I can get from my mother-This chick was so sympathetic to these men she made a fucking art project about them and put them on display, fuck her.

You haven't read her posts, so how do you know she didn't give actionable advice?

Quote: (12-21-2017 06:58 PM)SlickyBoy Wrote:  

Her "art" is pathetic. I bet the "Jay Lay" guy is just her imaginary friend - a PUA who becomes a male feminist? Yeah....

The only thing mildly surprising is that Neil Strauss is still popular enough to be doing interviews. The rest is predictable chick rationalization working its way into some trust fund baby's hobby posing as a career.

Uh... yeah. "Jay Lay" was her. That's the entire point of the piece.

Woman spies on PUAs

^^^I read the article and looked at her "art" she did not give any good advice. Even if I wasted the time to actually go to the forum and read her bullshit at length her character "Jay Lay was a sensitive bro type who used to be in the PUA world. He went through some sort of transformation and now he takes a different approach with women, where he actually listens to them. He’s sensitive and caring. He calls himself a feminist..." is all I need to know. She is a woman and her advice was (and likely still is) terrible. She used those men, exploited their trust and made shitty "art" about it. Why don't you illuminate me to some of her superior advice about women? Just from the article linked , show me something useful to yourself you got from exposure to her ideas, aside from ignoring advice on PUA sites from Jay Lay. I will wait.....

Woman spies on PUAs

"the shady online world of pick-up artists"

What is this, 2005?

Woman spies on PUAs

Damn, they shut down the same pick up forum she posted on. Was it cause of her? That's messed up. I remember signing up there years ago. Very sad.

Woman spies on PUAs

Quote: (12-21-2017 10:27 PM)PuaRonin Wrote:  

Damn, they shut down the same pick up forum she posted on. Was it cause of her? That's messed up. I remember signing up there years ago. Very sad.

What forum did she post on?

Woman spies on PUAs

Quote: (12-21-2017 11:00 PM)Iso Wrote:  

Quote: (12-21-2017 10:27 PM)PuaRonin Wrote:  

What forum did she post on?

the pick up artist forum. You can see the posts screenshots in the article and also if you search Jay lay pua you can actually find her posts pretending to be a guy and giving advice.

I only read some of her posts in the forum, and if I didn't know it was her, I would have thought her posts were super gay, or that it came from a soy boy. Only women and gay men/soy boys give advice such as just be yourself and listen to her and treat her well etc.

Woman spies on PUAs

LOL, she is pathetic.

The advice that she been giving out is trash.
She is not giving out advice that actually DO WORK, but what she wants in her self and other woman, so that they have easier time in dating.

When her ex dropped her before they reached the house, maybe that's all he wanted to do.
Maybe he realized that he shouldn't go back to her, which is his ex at that time and let her go.

And also...
Quote: (12-20-2017 02:38 PM)astro Wrote:  

He dumped her.

Yeah...it seems like the guy didn't kill the beta 100%, but he got the advice from the community and kicked her off the curb...
She seems pretty psycho to me and gj for the guy.

"Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner."
- Heat

"That's the difference between you and me. You wanna lose small, I wanna win big."

Woman spies on PUAs

"art"

that is all you need to know

these people use the same term to describe Shakespeare plays, Bernini sculptures, Bach cello solos, and this chick posting on a pickup forum

Woman spies on PUAs

By the way this bitch is 33 yrs old, does "art" for a living , and gives out shitty advice under the guise of being a man-loser bitch.

Woman spies on PUAs

The only thing I'll give her is she doesn't come across as Chanty Binx-like in her triggering. Instead there's sort of a womansplaining condescension where she looks down on PUAs as misguided and wants to help them see the light. And it would be fine if women actually understood the difference between what their logical brain thinks they want from a guy and what kind of guy makes them actually spread their legs. It's their mental disconnect that is the root of the problem, not the way guys are having to cope with it to avoid TFL.

Woman spies on PUAs

I've seen this multiple time, women saying "this won't work on me" and then fall right into it, it's so bright, so tantalizing that she can't get away from it, she want a taste of it because, for women, that's for those kind of experiences that make life worth living.
Today she is living in hope that another one come to swoop her of her feet one last time, the pretext of infiltrating the PUA community is just for her to not lose face...

As portrayed in this vid, look at the reactions of the woman and the ones who don't have the chance to have the trick pulled on them, watching with envy.

Quote: (11-25-2017 02:53 PM)debeguiled Wrote:  

Thx debeguiled for this one

Tell them too much, they wouldn't understand; tell them what they know, they would yawn.
They have to move up by responding to challenges, not too easy not too hard, until they paused at what they always think is the end of the road for all time instead of a momentary break in an endless upward spiral

Woman spies on PUAs

Small eyes, bad coloring, horse teeth, and sculpted/drawn eyebrows, WNB. Someone make an alt and give her beauty advice.

Woman spies on PUAs

^Somebody run that bitch through MakeApp and see how much worse it gets!

Woman spies on PUAs

Quote: (12-22-2017 05:33 PM)SlickyBoy Wrote:  

^Somebody run that bitch through MakeApp and see how much worse it gets!

[Image: giphy.gif]

That's not how we do things in Russia, comrade.

http://inspiredentrepreneur.weebly.com/

Woman spies on PUAs

Challenge accepted!

[Image: 1jx5bk.jpg]

[Image: whoa.gif]

Woman spies on PUAs

Quote:Quote:

How would you describe “him”?
Jay was a sensitive bro type who used to be in the PUA world. He went through some sort of transformation and now he takes a different approach with women, where he actually listens to them. He’s sensitive and caring. He calls himself a feminist, but I’m not sure that he knows what that means.

[Image: laugh3.gif]

"Money over bitches, nigga stick to the script." - Jay-Z
They gonna love me for my ambition.