rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why are ALL women bad drivers?

What's the reason why? I've never met one that can drive decent. Whenever I'm almost hit, 9 times out of 10 its a bitch driving. Young and old, they're all bad! I seriously think they need to have more rigorous driving tests every 5 yrs to keep their license.

Not this one
[attachment=3102]
Seriously though, I had to ride with this Vietnamese lady a few weeks ago and almost died five times.

"Why are ALL women bad drivers?"

Why are all men bad at sewing?

The answer to both questions is the same: It is just the way it is.

Men are better at visual spacial measuring. Its why we excel at things like crafting too.

Since we're sharing bad woman driver stories, I once watched an teenage Asian girl parallel park a mini-van for ten minutes. Never laughed by myself in public that much before.

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

I ride my bike a lot. Everytime I've almost been hit, it's been by a chick in a SUV who is talking to someone else in the passenger seat. Then they get all indignant when I scream at them and flip them off.

Go balls deep

I have a female friend who is the best person in a kart race in a place for years.
There are exceptions.

Deixa que essa fase é passageira, amanhã será melhor você vai ver a cidade inteira seu samba saber de cor!

Sure there are exceptions. But 9 out of ten times that an imbecile changes to the left lane without checking if there are cars coming and while driving 10+ mph below the limit it's a woman. They don't give a fuck about anyone. They eat, get their make up done, and even brush their hair while driving.Yeah, I've seen it all!

I think people past 65 years old (no discrimination, but most of them don't have the same ability/reflexes they had a few years ago) and women should have more strict driving tests and to be compulsory for them to take it every 2 or 3 years.

I once had an accident because a drunk woman passed a red light. I lost my car which was new I bought it on a saturday and the accident was on a tuesday. When we crashed she got out of the car and picked up some luggage that had fallen from her car, then got inside the car again and started to fake that she was hurt. When the police came she even told them that I was the one who passed the red light. Thank god the policeman evaluated the red-light patterns and concluded that her version was impossible. That bitch didn't even pay me, didn't even had insurance.

Try this test on any woman. Put an object somewhere in the room, like a magazine.

When she is positioned near it and it is, say, on her right, ask her,

"Sweetheart, could you please hand me that magazine on your right?"

Don't point...just use words. Most women will swivel to the opposite direction.

For many women, their spatial sense is backwards, and their sense of speed is inversed. They think they are going too fast, when they are going too slow, and vice versa.

As said earlier, it is what it is. For every Danica Patrick there are millions of women who simply don't know left from right.

Fortunately, Danica only needs to know left.

Don't know about driving, but it's been shown to be the case with parking:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...rking.html

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

I have met great lizard drivers so I don't think it's a woman thing at all. It's a cultural thing.
In the same essence, some cats say Asian dudes make bad drivers. I have an Asian friend who was a great driver. In fact, we were goofing around making some kind of freestyle recording and this cat was spitting fiyah and navigating smoothly in winter, at the same time laughing his azz off at the weak rhymes we were all circulating.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Women don't have the same hand-eye coordination as men. They're often clumsy and careless. It doesn't help that they're on their phones or doing their makeup half the time while driving either.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Quote: (09-14-2011 04:53 PM)Chad Daring Wrote:  

Men are better at visual spacial measuring.

It's men's fault women can't drive. We've been lying to them about how long 6 inches actually is since the beginning of time. It's fucked up their depth perception, judgement of distance and everything. We just have to reap what we sow.

[Image: attachment.jpg3199]   

Quote: (09-14-2011 04:53 PM)Chad Daring Wrote:  

Men are better at visual spacial measuring.

I don't need to point out what would have happened if a man was driving here............

Speaking of Danica Patrick:

http://www.wheels.ca/news/danica-will-on...etty-says/

Danica will only win in NASCAR if she’s racing by herself, Richard Petty says

Quote:Quote:

The only way Danica Patrick will win a NASCAR Sprint Cup race is if she’s the only driver on the track, says the legendary “King” of stock car racing, Richard Petty.

Petty, who visited Toronto Sunday for an appearance at the Canadian Motorsports Expo (for the live blog from there, please click here), answered quickly and decisively when asked if the former IndyCar star who’s now a second-year driver for Stewart-Haas Racing would ever visit Victory Lane in the Cup series.

“(Only) if everybody else stayed home,” said Petty, who startedhis NASCAR career in 1958 in a race at the long-gone Canadian National Exhibition Speedway in downtown Toronto.

(To listen to the interview with Richard Petty conducted by Norris McDonald, Wheels’ Stephanie Wallcraft and Erik Tomas of Raceline Radio, please click here.)

RELATED

Petty spent much of the time in a media scrum discussing how NASCAR has evolved over the years from “race time” to “show time” and he acknowledged that Patrick has been good for the sport in that respect.

“If she’d have been a male, nobody would ever know if she’d showed up at a race track,” said the seven-time Daytona 500 champion. “This is a female deal that’s driving her. There’s nothing wrong with that, because that’s good PR for me. More fans come out, people are more interested in it. She has helped to draw attention to the sport, which helps everybody in the sport.”

Petty said NASCAR has grown so big that much of the attention paid to the series and the drivers these days has moved the actual racing into the back seat.

“When NASCAR Cup racing first started, it was racing,” he said. “Over a period of years, with our sponsorships, what we had to do for TV, to get the fans to come, the first thing you know is that the race is secondary, because all the rest of it is buildup, buildup, buildup.

“It’s sort of like, say, watching the Super Bowl; it was a lot more exciting watching the buildup than the game. The game just happened to break out in the middle of a good party. We’re not quite that far along but in order for us to do what we need to do on race day, the sponsorship and the fan stuff, we have to do all this other stuff.

“It’s like us coming up here, there’s no racing around here right now, but we can go out and start advertising our sponsors. We can come to Canada and say our next race is Daytona, come on down and see us. It takes all of that to really make it work. Like I say, it’s become a show-time deal.”

Petty, who won 200 races in a career that went from that Toronto race in 1958 to the Hooters 500 in Atlanta in 1992, was outspoken on several subjects, including the new NASCAR Chase format that emphasizes winning (he doesn’t see why it won’t work) to Dale Earnhardt Jr. (he doesn’t have his father’s talent).

But he seemed to be more at ease while talking about some of his racing adventures north of the border.

“My daddy came up here in 1950 and we ran a race somewhere (a NASCAR race – in 1952, actually – on the old dirt track at Stamford Park in Niagara Falls) and then we came back in 1958 and ran there (at the CNE).

“You know, I ran over 1,100 races (in my career) and this was the very first one. I told them (that) they ran me clean out of my country to start my career; I had to come to Canada to start my career.

“I remember my dad came up to lap me and knocked me into the wall and I crashed. I do remember that part. He went ahead and won the race, so that kinda made up the difference.”

Reminded that NASCAR was the support race on a supermodified show that night, Petty – who was known as Dick Petty in those days and who finished 17th in his first race – said:

“You have to figure that in 1958, NASCAR was really a southern sport. I mean, we went from Virginia to Florida and from Florida to Texas. It was all down below the Mason-Dixon line. We came up here and it was lucky that anybody had ever heard tell of us.

“It’s about 500-600 miles from here to my home, which is right in the middle of North Carolina, so we were really off the beaten path. At that time, we just knew we had a race, we came and ran the race and then we put all our junk on the trailer and took it back home.”

Petty and his son Kyle ventured north in the 1980s to run a Kawartha Cup snowmobile race at Peterborough for sponsor STP and it was so cold they had to call off the races because “the ice was coming up (off the track) in sheets.” Quipped the seven time Winston Cup champion:

“The guys in the grandstands were throwin’ beer cans on the track and I thought, ‘Hey, this is just like home.’ “

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (09-14-2011 04:46 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Not this one
[Image: attachment.jpg3102]
Seriously though, I had to ride with this Vietnamese lady a few weeks ago and almost died five times.

I was at one of Danica's first NASCAR races a few years ago (and saw her in person the night before - she's totally hot. Petite and tight little body). Anyway, at the races you can listen to the drivers talk with their crew during the race. Danica sounded TOTALLY like a woman driver. She was so nervous, and her crew spent the whole race calming her and reassuring her. ("What's that at turn one??!! Is that debris??!! Is someone going to pick it up??!! He's so close on my bumper!! What's he doing??!!").

Take care of those titties for me.

Patrick is a bitch, literally. Nothing you can do about it. Some women are aight at driving, majority blow at it. They need the turning radius of a cruise ship and either drive as slow as a quadriplegic can walk or faster than the Millennium Falcon in hyperdrive.

The driver's side, the wrong side...

Because they mistakenly believe they can multitask. Also, a belief that reality is affected by their feelings, and unrelated actions doesn't help either (I won't have an accident because I've been a good girl all week.).

I firmly believe that neither men nor women can really multitask, despite the realty that we all try, especially with modern communications demanding this. It's just that women think they can, and this belief is encouraged by "yougogirlism". Then before you now it you are taking your kid to school, you're late and trying to do other stuff while driving through the leafy suburbs. You miss a Stop sign, drive straight through the intersection and collide with Bad Hussar, inches behind where he was sitting. Luckily no permanent damage to me, but $10,000 + damage to my car.

^As Dick Masterson was keen to point out, fu*king multiple things up at one time is not multitasking.

I'm the King of Beijing!

I actually work as a porter/dealer trader at a car dealership during breaks from school and after 2 years working that job I can say with certainty that women are far worse drivers than men. I can actually watch the way someone drives and tell you whether or not it's a man or a woman. Old people also drive terribly, and nobody drives worse than an old woman.

My mum and sister are actually great drivers.. But they're probably the only 2 decent female drivers I know.

My other sister and almost every other girl I've known have sucked.. I generally refuse to be a passenger to any woman driving. Then again, a lot of dudes suck at driving as well.

It's all about spatial awareness and reactions - not something many women have a high level of

Story for all of you:

Today at work during break one of the women left in her car to go smoke weed with some other co-workers. She's only been driving for 6 months although shes 36. Apparently she enjoys pulling the E break and drifting out of the parking lot. However today she did it at 80kmh, lost control on the snow and ice, and slammed the rear end into a pole on the property of another business. She then panicked and sped off on the highway in her now totaled 2012 Malibu to her house 20 km from work.

No insurance money for her since she fled the scene.

Bad depth perception, the fact that they blink twice as much as males, weak nerves, trying to multitask, etc.

Quote: (02-12-2014 07:13 PM)Laurifer Wrote:  

Story for all of you:

Today at work during break one of the women left in her car to go smoke weed with some other co-workers. She's only been driving for 6 months although shes 36. Apparently she enjoys pulling the E break and drifting out of the parking lot. However today she did it at 80kmh, lost control on the snow and ice, and slammed the rear end into a pole on the property of another business. She then panicked and sped off on the highway in her now totaled 2012 Malibu to her house 20 km from work.

No insurance money for her since she fled the scene.

This was in Canada?

Then she's screwed if the insurance company has any whiff of this. It'll be best for her not to involve them at all, if she can. Otherwise her already absurdley high premiums ( as a result of monopoly provincial insurance companies) will skyrocket to near unbelievable levels.