rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Australian state broadcaster says more trans stories needed on TV

The ABC (Australian Broadcast Commission), the Australian state broadcaster, has, in an opinion piece by Joanna Ruth McIntyre (a lecturer in screen and media studies) suggested that Australia needs more stories about Trans people on TV to promote "trans acceptance".

In a positive sign that the public in Australia is turning against this kind of blatant, over the top pushing of the leftist agenda, the comments on the article were swift to reject the notion and flagellate the outlet for even publishing it.
See pictures of comments below.

It is even more surprising considering the mainly left leaning audience of the ABC.

Why we need more Australian trans stories on our TV screens

Quote:Quote:

The rights of transgender children and teens is currently a hot button issue.

Is it?

And in late November, the Family Court ruled that transgender teenagers seeking hormone therapy no longer have to apply to a judge to do so.

You have got to be kidding. You can't vote, smoke or drink or have sex with someone over the age of 18, but you can decide you want to change gender!?

In 2016, Screen Australia released a study on diversity in Australian TV drama broadcast between 2011 and 2015. It reported that only two of the 88 LGBTQI characters in TV drama during this timespan were transgender.

Considering in the last census only 1,500 people identified as Trans, I'd say that's already an over representation.

Here's hoping it is the start of something more, and that 2018 brings more diversity to Australian screens.

Here's hoping Australia's screens reflect Australia's actual makeup.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-12-19/we...ns/9271648

They are aware of the irony of TRANSmitting this bullshit, aren’t they?

“There are not enough Trans in this Transmission”

Ooooh. There’s a spooky connection!

Whoever wrote that wants people to believe that the number of trannies is much higher than 1300, and that all those extra trannies are deeply ashamed of what they are, to the point of not being able to tick a box on a form, in the privacy of their own home, which is only going to be seen by themselves and whoever lives with them, who will already know that they're a tranny, and that this is due to everyone hating trannies that much.

That's not how we do things in Russia, comrade.

http://inspiredentrepreneur.weebly.com/

I still have no idea why we're trying to mainstream a mental illness that is incredibly serious.

We don't promote schizophrenia, anorexia or other similar issues as something healthy for our children.

We don't think that a child that thinks it's a unicorn is healthy.

This whole, I'm female but think I should have a penis thing is just truly unhealthy and normalising it is just wrong. I don't even mind the whole gay agenda, if a whole bunch of people want to eliminate their genetics from the gene pool, so be it, that's just natural selection at play, but this one is telling mentally ill people that their illness is normal and other people are weird for not having it.

I don't understand why they are letting kids change their gender. Surely society cannot think they are capable of making that decision?

We won't let you drink, smoke, vote or fight/die in our wars but you can decide to change your gender, something that will have far more impact on your life than any of the previous things except dieing for your country.

Great use of taxpayer funds.

Quote: (12-18-2017 11:59 PM)Roardog Wrote:  

And in late November, the Family Court ruled that transgender teenagers seeking hormone therapy no longer have to apply to a judge to do so.

You have got to be kidding. You can't vote, smoke or drink or have sex with someone over the age of 18, but you can decide you want to change gender!?

[Image: too-young-to-choose-bedtime-old-enough-t...358745.png]

Quote: (12-19-2017 07:50 AM)JimBobsCooters Wrote:  

I still have no idea why we're trying to mainstream a mental illness that is incredibly serious.

We don't promote schizophrenia, anorexia or other similar issues as something healthy for our children.

Maybe if we tried promoting just a little bit of anorexia instead?

Not too much of course, just a mild dose right across the board. Surely it would be more beneficial than promoting trannyism. ( I got a warning on cuckbook a while back for using that word)

Quote: (01-19-2016 11:26 PM)ordinaryleastsquared Wrote:  
I stand by my analysis.

#BulimicWednesdays?

It has the potential to reduce obesity by about 15 percent while raising awareness for shit I honestly don't care about.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Quote: (12-19-2017 07:50 AM)JimBobsCooters Wrote:  

We don't think that a child that thinks it's a unicorn is healthy.

This whole, I'm female but think I should have a penis thing is just truly unhealthy and normalising it is just wrong. I don't even mind the whole gay agenda, if a whole bunch of people want to eliminate their genetics from the gene pool, so be it, that's just natural selection at play, but this one is telling mentally ill people that their illness is normal and other people are weird for not having it.

To completely undermine & completely subvert every facet of the Western World. AKA - Active Measures.

A divided & mentally deranged society is a far easier society to control / conquer than a society galvanized in solidarity to strongly held traditions & faiths.

Quote: (12-19-2017 06:11 AM)Vladimir Poontang Wrote:  

Whoever wrote that wants people to believe that the number of trannies is much higher than 1300

Give it a year or two, those numbers will be a lot lower due to their suicide rate.

Reporter: What keeps you awake at night?
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis: Nothing, I keep other people awake at night.

OKC Data Sheet