rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Class/Lecture game

Class/Lecture game

You're sitting in class and you see a hottie. You sit beside her. What is your go to line? I know most of you would just ask her a random question about the class, but how do you translate that and expand it into more talking? It's just too random to go from "excuse me, do you know when our midterm exam is?" to "what are you later?"

Any lines/strategies you guys have used or have seen being used that work often?

Class/Lecture game

I would "slow play" her. Don't be in a big rush to let her know you're interested. Don't use "pick up lines". You are gonna be in the same class as her for the next few months.

Chat with her but don't be overly aggressive. (unless she is)

Carry yourself with confidence, dress for sucess, talk to everyone. Make jokes to the teacher.

Show her. Don't tell her.

Once she is comfortable around you, you can flirt a little harder.

God, I miss college.

Class/Lecture game

Play the too cool for school angle. "Hey, you have to make sure I stay awake." If she's sitting really close or really far back, "you must really dig this professor." Make sure you have her attention before you say anything, because otherwise it'll come off as weird.

Class/Lecture game

Good advice.

I'm liking the "Hey, you have to make sure I stay awake" line, definitely gonna use that. Any others like this?

Class/Lecture game

Quote: (09-13-2011 04:11 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

I would "slow play" her. Don't be in a big rush to let her know you're interested. Don't use "pick up lines". You are gonna be in the same class as her for the next few months.

Carry yourself with confidence, dress for sucess, talk to everyone. Make jokes to the teacher.

God, I miss college.
I agree with everything you said. But other guys in the class will reach out to her before you do sadly...

It's only been 2 classes, haven't said anything, but this guy that sat beside her was clearly trying to hit her up. He threw a couple random lines at her, she didn't seem too interested but she was being nice and she recognised him from previous class they had together. When he was leaving class, he asked her to be in her group (forming groups next week) and she said "ya", and he wrote down his name and number in her note book lol. I don't think she was interested in him but point is, other guys will make the move before you do especially in classes.

Gonna try to get a seat around her next class and form a group with her. She befriended another cute girl too in the class, so I'm guessing she'll be in the group as well.

Class/Lecture game

Excellent tips from Giovonny and Basil.

I will take Basil's move to the next level:

You: "Hey, you have to make sure I stay awake. (get a smile, pause) I just flew in this morning from Las Vegas."

Her: "Las Vegas?"

Hook is set holmes.

Damn college was so easy.

Class/Lecture game

Quote: (09-13-2011 04:48 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Excellent tips from Giovonny and Basil.

I will take Basil's move to the next level:

You: "Hey, you have to make sure I stay awake. (get a smile, pause) I just flew in this morning from Las Vegas."

Her: "Las Vegas?"

Hook is set holmes.

Damn college was so easy.
hahaha good stuff.

Class/Lecture game

Taking it slow landed me a number and future hangout today. I started playing it cool with this cute chick who has been keeping to herself since the semester started. I sat next to her and asked her some questions such as if she was able to read the board. Then she agreed to be my lab partner.

We had a lab today and I started talking to her more and finally got the number as we were walking out while talking about weed.

Bringing a J to class on Thursday, I think she will bite.

Class/Lecture game

IMHO: make her jealous and then slow game

i never run direct game unless absolutely necessary and here's why :

1: sat behind a 7 black hair(mexican)- she had a little sensitive pothead that was constantly trying to get with her. I had maybe 10 minutes of overall talking with her and got her number to study for the final. making out topless within half hour, i had to kick her out due to my sister coming home soon.

2: started running game on a 7 blonde, while sittin next to a 6 redhead, my game was way too direct and distant for the blonde. i bombed and bailed within 3 weeks because i didnt slow game and make her jealous by talking with the redhead.

3: talked to a 5 mexican with huge rack that sat 1 seat away from me. I decided to make the 7.5 blonde in front of us jealous. After the second day of class I told the blonde "congratulations on being the only blonde in the class". I slow gamed it to near perfection and put the beta sitting next to her the entire semester in his place within a couple weeks. Shit it feels good knowing i am not that beta. And the blonde even told me she thought i wasnt interested in her and thought i was going to hook up with the mexican.

Alpha on accident

Class/Lecture game

Quote: (09-13-2011 03:59 PM)1bliss Wrote:  

You're sitting in class and you see a hottie. You sit beside her. What is your go to line? I know most of you would just ask her a random question about the class, but how do you translate that and expand it into more talking? It's just too random to go from "excuse me, do you know when our midterm exam is?" to "what are you later?"

Any lines/strategies you guys have used or have seen being used that work often?

Yo 1bliss, you're in Toronto right?
Which uni do you go to?

Class/Lecture game

UofT but transfering to York. Excited for york, I've been a couple times and i have some friends there, hotties everywhereeee

Class/Lecture game

What year are you In?
Send me a pm man, I'm most probably going to York this January. I plan to dominate that school and it'd be cool to have a wing to help me.

Class/Lecture game

Quote: (09-13-2011 04:45 PM)1bliss Wrote:  

But other guys in the class will reach out to her before you do sadly...

If some other guy successfully bags her in the first class or two, then he probably has much better Game then you. If your Game and confidence was that strong, then you would have done what he did and say next to her and talked to her right away. But, he approached her first, so he earned his chance before you did. That's the way this shit works. You are competing against other guys.

It's only been 2 classes, haven't said anything, but this guy that sat beside her was clearly trying to hit her up.

I bet he will play himself out. He is probably being too aggressive and will lose her. But, if he has Game you gotta give him credit, he didn't hesitate, he took action.

Gonna try to get a seat around her next class and form a group with her. She befriended another cute girl too in the class, so I'm guessing she'll be in the group as well.

You gotta get into that fucking group! That is your chance to get some one on one or small group time with her. Sit next to her, chat her up, and get in her group. Other guys are already making moves, the Game is on!

Class/Lecture game

Arg

Even with this thread fresh in my head I decided to try and move things along at a fast pace with this chick I sat next to today. At the end of class after she had asked me some personal questions I went for the number. This mother hen (who I think is her judgmental friend) was staring at her the whole time. The girl had been responding warmly to me as I talked to her throughout the lecture looks down then says "Actually you can add me on facebook!"

Learned two lessons. Do not move so quickly in these environments and do not go for a number close with a cockblock sending the glare of disapproval at her friend.

Rookie mistakes!

Class/Lecture game

Quote: (09-14-2011 12:27 PM)kickboxer Wrote:  

Arg

Even with this thread fresh in my head I decided to try and move things along at a fast pace with this chick I sat next to today. At the end of class after she had asked me some personal questions I went for the number. This mother hen (who I think is her judgmental friend) was staring at her the whole time. The girl had been responding warmly to me as I talked to her throughout the lecture looks down then says "Actually you can add me on facebook!"

Learned two lessons. Do not move so quickly in these environments and do not go for a number close with a cockblock sending the glare of disapproval at her friend.

Rookie mistakes!

You went quickly for the overhand right, aiming for a clean KO, without setting it up with the jab. Rookie mistake, yeah, still, much better to throw that punch, and miss, rather than not throw it at all.

Class/Lecture game

Quote: (09-13-2011 04:11 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

God, I miss college.

G has it down. This is basically how I infiltrated the Romanian flank of my uni's Eastern European scene. But you have to be in classes that facilitates alot of talking, interaction and group work. Language classes are a good choice for this. If you keep up with G's advice over a few weeks what will happen is you'll get to a point where you'll be tight with a couple of the girls in your class. Then from there you can hang out after class while waiting for your next class. You do that few times then it will be easier and natural to suggest both of you to study and do homework together. If you've done your job properly up to that point one day you'll get an opportunity to invite yourself over to her dorm room/flat or she'll invite you. When that happens be social and be cool with her house mates. Once you hang out in her flat a few times her house-mates become cool with you, once that happens your good to go and your chick is ripe for the picking [Image: idea.gif]. Let this happen naturally and pace yourself. You're gona be seeing these girls 2/3 times a week in class and around campus. There's no need to rush.

PT

Young Sweet Jones

Class/Lecture game

Quote: (09-14-2011 12:27 PM)kickboxer Wrote:  

Arg

Rookie mistakes!

[Image: confused.gif] you can't do that, too early too soon too fast. And by asking for her number in front of her judgemental friend you failed the discretion test, that lack of social awareness hurt you no doubt. Pace yourself, build anticipation, build intrigue like I keep saying there's no rush. Trust yourself - in college its a marathon not a sprint. You'll outlast the guys that burn themselves out early. By asking for number so soon you showed your cards and what you're after - ruining it for you and the girl. The best way to number close girls in these situations is over mundane and innocuous things, like if you've guys have been chatting and getting along over a few weeks you can arrange a study session and swap numbers to sort out logistics and then build gradually from there. Don't beat yourself up too much about it though, you'll learn.

Young Sweet Jones

Class/Lecture game

My school is very big. I've had success in class game, I don't think ever in lecture. The best thing you can do is participate, and not take the class too seriously. Joke around with the teacher if/when appropriate. Everyone in class will know you, it's easy to talk to anyone in your class, and VERY easy to talk to anyone in your class outside of class.

Class/Lecture game

Quote: (09-19-2011 12:23 PM)pfeffer Wrote:  

The best thing you can do is participate, and not take the class too seriously. Joke around with the teacher if/when appropriate. Everyone in class will know you.

I like this. This worked well for me in college.

When you speak up in class, you are letting everyone in the class see your vibe, confidence, and swag. If you say interesting and funny stuff, they will start to recognize you around campus.

They say...."that guy is funny"...or..."that guy is cool"..."he's in my english class"...

You gotta do something to stand out from the crowd.

Class/Lecture game

Going fast is not necessarily a bad thing. Some girls get to college in awe of every man, and very quickly adjust their standards upwards to include only athletes and top frat guys.

I macked this chick in my French class, back when I was a super novice, no bangs to my name. Freshman, 5'10 or so blonde beach babe track athlete, and though she never became a big name on campus, I thought she was one of the hotter girls there. I got her number, kissed her on the cheek pretty early on, planned a lunch date (again, I was a novice) but I flaked and then we stopped talking in short order, despite being in a very small class together. At the beginning, she had been visibly excited to talk to me. There was also this fat chick in the class who became friends with her, but they stopped being friends soon too. She happened to be in my class the next year as well, as was the guy she was banging - an average looking dude, not visibly exciting or interesting, but a soccer player in a top tier, soccer/athlete frat.

Something similar happened to a close friend of mine - was hooking up with this super cute transfer from a school full of lame dudes, narrowly missed the bang, and then she started hanging out with athletes.

Not to be a hater, but sometimes I wonder what college would be like minus the athletes, who are like 10% of campus but 50% of the guys who bang. A whole lot easier for the non-athlete alphas.

Class/Lecture game

Agree there's nothing necessarily wrong with moving fast however in college/uni moving fast is not a dominant strategy especially
when your you're gona be seeing the girl multiple times a week.

Young Sweet Jones

Class/Lecture game

Make an impression in the FIRST class or you're probably hosed, because someone else will.

Sit next to her next class so your spot isn't cannibalized, but completely ignore her. Talk to some other girl if possible.

DISCLAIMER: I don't know what I'm talking about and my posts are opinion, not advice.

Quote:Gmac Wrote:
your time > her feelings

Class/Lecture game

Quote: (09-19-2011 01:24 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

Not to be a hater, but sometimes I wonder what college would be like minus the athletes, who are like 10% of campus but 50% of the guys who bang. A whole lot easier for the non-athlete alphas.

Ha!

This is true. The less athletes the better. Athletes monopolize alot of the top tier chicks on a college campus. If your school has a football team then you are gonna have about 100 bufffed dudes with social status walking around your school on the prowl.

You don't need that kind of competition.

My freshman year in college, we had a football team. It was a nightmare, those guys were all over the good chicks. Luckily, the next year, the football team got cut for budget reasons. It seemed like half the alpha males in the school dropped out. It was a beautiful thing.

Gaming got much easier after that.

Class/Lecture game

Quote: (09-20-2011 11:26 AM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Ha!

This is true. The less athletes the better. Athletes monopolize alot of the top tier chicks on a college campus. If your school has a football team then you are gonna have about 100 bufffed dudes with social status walking around your school on the prowl.

My freshman year in college, we had a football team. It was a nightmare, those guys were all over the good chicks. Luckily, the next year, the football team got cut for budget reasons. It seemed like half the alpha males in the school dropped out. It was a beautiful thing.

Easier.. is that a good thing? You could just step up and be cooler than the athletes, no? [Image: dodgy.gif]

Class/Lecture game

Quote: (09-20-2011 11:26 AM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Ha!

Haha dude don't get me started... Don't think I've ever 'lost' a girl to an athlete per se... But if you do the math, the athlete chicks aren't too much hotter than the regular girls, but the athlete guys have swagger, looks and thirst. College would be double the paradise with half the competition - athletes definitely double the stud:babe ratio. Always thought recruiting athletes for sports teams was a waste of money anyway - have a couple teams for school spirit like football and basketball, or if your team is top 10 in the nation, but otherwise, they're pointless teams that no one cares about. Let kids walk on instead.

That said, a lot of the athletics teams didn't have much status. For them, the main benefit was being locked into a group of other cool guys. If you have a group of cool guys living and partying together in college, the girls will follow in short order.

Quote: (09-20-2011 11:48 AM)pfeffer Wrote:  

Easier.. is that a good thing? You could just step up and be cooler than the athletes, no? [Image: dodgy.gif]

Are you gay?