rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"If I can't have you, no one can": beware of old cougars and cultural differences!

"If I can't have you, no one can": beware of old cougars and cultural differences!

A handsome European young dude in his twenties was in a mismatched relationship with an "African" (media are unclear on this) woman of almost fifty [Image: confused.gif] (who looked younger, granted)... Eventually, he leaves her, goes on with his young life, but still, all the while kindly sending her money, for her "artistic studies" [Image: dodgy.gif] :

But he makes a fatal mistake, agreeing to see her one last time, and when he wakes up, the crazy cougar's on top of him laughing and throwing extremely powerful acid to his face.

Poor man is left paralyzed, in such horrendous suffering that, incredibly, after 15 months of living hell, the doctors agree to send him abroad for legal euthanasia (is it a first? a de-localized, delegated, pre-approved euthanasia?)...

Shows several things to us red-pill men: To begin with, that extremely mismatched relationships with women much older are a real danger.

Secondly, that the fury of the "scorned", abandoned older woman will not be diminished by generous gifts, or time. Thirdly, that the cougar will feel even more rage if the former lover that rejects her, is of a different ethnicity, perceived as "privileged". Beware of this and keep safe!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...-acid.html

"The victim of an acid attack gave evidence from beyond the grave in a ground-breaking murder trial today - telling how his ex-girlfriend laughed before dousing him in a corrosive liquid.

Mark Van Dongen, 29, was paralysed from the neck down, suffered extensive burns, had his left leg amputated and struggled to speak after the attack by Berlinah Wallace, 48, in Bristol.

Prosecutors say that, despite the victim having later died at a euthanasia clinic in Belgium, the acid attack led directly to his death and have charged Wallace with murder.

As part of the evidence in her highly unusual trial today, the jury was shown footage of Mark being interviewed by police before his death.

Describing the attack, he told a British detective: 'She woke me up and said that "If I can't have you no one can".

'And she laughed and just threw the acid, it was a square box of acid with about an inch of acid in it. I only went back because I felt sorry for her.'

Mr Van Dongen was seen running from his home 'screaming in agony' after the alleged attack in September 2015.

He was horrifically scarred and spent 14 months on a ventilator in Bristol's Southmead Hospital before he was moved to Belgium where three doctors agreed his pain was 'unbearable' and he died in a euthanasia clinic, near his father's home, on January 2.

Asked if he knew why Wallace did it, Mark said: 'Yes. Because she was jealous. Because I left her a month before this happened.

'I promised to pay money into her account until she finished university. I made first payment of £750 into her account and I was still paying £250 a week after that. [Image: dodgy.gif]

'And I didn't even need to because we weren't married that was pure goodwill and now she chooses to do this.'"

[Image: 4622BBE000000578-0-image-a-80_1510150248892.jpg]
Also relevant to this tragic story: thread-63813.html

And note that the story is also very interesting from a legal point of view, as it is the first time that someone euthanized can, posthumously, get his attacker prosecuted for murder.

...and people call me crazy for not wanting to mess with "cougars" or "black women"...

Quote: (11-08-2017 09:57 PM)kinjutsu Wrote:  

...and people call me crazy for not wanting to mess with "cougars" or "black women"...

If you mess with any woman whose SMV is 4 points or more, lower than yours, it won't end up well.

I mean, for instance, this young man's SMV was, 9.

His old broke ex-lover's SMV was, 2 (she was thin, so, not zero). Add to this, the fact that she probably grew up in very cruel parts of the world... end-result was unavoidable: fury and violence.

Something tells me that this has less to do with cultural differences than that the crazy black bitch...is just a crazy black bitch. She probably would've done that to regardless of her ex's race/culture. I can't think of any African culture where its customary to chuck acid on someone when they dump you.

And not blaming the victim but there must've been some major signs that she was nuts way before the acid attack that that guy just chose to ignore.

Quote: (08-18-2016 12:05 PM)dicknixon72 Wrote:  
...and nothing quite surprises me anymore. If I looked out my showroom window and saw a fully-nude woman force-fucking an alligator with a strap-on while snorting xanex on the roof of her rental car with her three children locked inside with the windows rolled up, I wouldn't be entirely amazed.

This isn't ain't a race thing. This is just a deranged broad thing.

Quote: (11-08-2017 10:06 PM)Goldin Boy Wrote:  

I can't think of any African culture where its customary to chuck acid on someone when they dump you.

Oh but it is. Well, of course not acid per se, but: cast spells, make ritual sacrifices of animals (goats especially, I've seen it myself), poison the ex with vegetable or animal (extracts of livers) products, burn the house, etc... Everything can happen in Africa, when a female wants to get a male lover back, alive or dead.

It might also be something related to Haiti and Voodoo, where extreme cruelty is common occurrence. Do not downplay the risks if you date a woman from such cultures, especially older (young ones couldn't care less if you dump them, they'll get replacement) cougars.

if it was a white bitch she would have just laced his cheerios with cyanide.

Surprised no one caught the bit that BOTH these love birds were HIV positive.

Wonder if he caught it from her...

Jesus, what a way to go...

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Quote: (11-08-2017 11:48 PM)KOd Wrote:  

Surprised no one caught the bit that BOTH these love birds were HIV positive.

Wonder if he caught it from her...

Or she caught it from him.

That would provide a stronger motive.

Either way this is insane.

What the fuck was this guy doing? She's literally old enough to be his mother!

Where was she from?

One would do well to avoid black women from countries where witchcraft is widely practiced. Pretty much any west African country where Islam or Christianity have a tenuous stronghold and traditional "religions" are still going strong.

Cameroon, Togo, Benin, Cote D'Ivorie, Gambia, Guienea Bisau and the looney lost cousin across the pond - Haiti.

Here at my Uni in China this girl from Benin whose father is some sort of former Minister of Finance poured boiling water all over her Jamaican boyfriends face for smashing a Chinese girl.

His face was ok but he was unable to get an erection ever since.

This is one of the worst stories that I have ever read. It could have been from one of those darker tales of female nature that the ancient Greeks wrote about.

Among the horrific paragraphs, the element I found the least surprising is that this all happened in Bristol. Of all the places I have been to in the northern hemisphere, Bristol is one of the worst places for a young man seeking a woman. I am certain it is the Toronto of the UK (SJWs, antifa, a surplus of men [according to EU data], feminism, angry cyclists, quietly frustrated and desperate engineers). Living there caused me to find Game theory on the internet as I couldn't understand why women started to look down on me after having good non-Game-trained success with them when in France and pretty much everywhere else.

When I moved to Bristol, I did not realise that my absolute SMV was different than my Bristol SMV so I took it personally. Thank goodness Game theory told me why this was the case so I stopped taking it personally but the deceased in this article probably thought he was a 5 or 6 so he ended up in a fatal attraction with an hypergamous older African woman because of low self-esteem when his absolute value was much higher than hers.

When my mother visited Bristol, she asked me if African men there ever date African women as the vast majority of Black men she saw seemed to be with White SJW women in dreadlocks or upper middle class students wanting to be naughty and submissive. She said she felt sorry for Black women so you can see where the murderess' scorned-rage partially came from.

The victim probably couldn't cope with:

1. Bristol women being less attractive than women in Belgium AND
2. The reduction of his SMV vis-á-vis Bristol women
3. The huge competition among men for available women in Bristol
4. Heterosexual masculinity being looked down on in a 'vibrant' gay friendly city where lesbianism and speculative female bisexuality is relatively high.

Game could have saved him but omega-game on Seeking Arrangement could have saved him too. He would have had several "Sugar Babies" on the go if he was willing to be an omega simp paying £250 per week. They would have been 8+ easy.

Quote: (11-08-2017 10:04 PM)Going strong Wrote:  

Quote: (11-08-2017 09:57 PM)kinjutsu Wrote:  

If you mess with any woman whose SMV is 4 points or more, lower than yours, it won't end up well.

I mean, for instance, this young man's SMV was, 9.

His old broke ex-lover's SMV was, 2 (she was thin, so, not zero). Add to this, the fact that she probably grew up in very cruel parts of the world... end-result was unavoidable: fury and violence.

Very wises words. The deceased's SMV was definitely 8+ in terms of wealth, build and looks.

But in Bristol, this drops to 6 (above average man in a city awash with men).

If the pair met in a sexual environment (Bristol cock fest clubs, internet), his dynamic SMV would come down to a 5. If he had any fetishes that the murderess indulged in (female dominance, racial exoticism and various kinks), his SMV would have been reduced again.

The "equal" pairing up would then have been:

Man - 4 (loss of 4 points)
Woman - 4 (gain of 2 points)

There's the hypergamous equal pairing with much of the man's value being financial and the woman's value being in a sexual niche in a cock fest city - all the more so if online dating was involved. When the financial tap was going to be switched off, the murderess saw the deceased's absolute SMV before her eyes in a cloud of red mist, felt the pangs of being scorned by a much higher value man and went mad.

From the article:

A year before the acid attack, Wallace poured boiling water over Mark during a petty argument, he told police in a recorded interview.

He told officers of how Wallace subjected him to domestic violence and made it appear he was abusing her by punching herself in the face.

He told them Wallace would stand in front of a mirror punching herself in the face, even giving herself a black eye - then threaten to tell police he had hit her if he tried to leave.

I guess those would be minor red flags for most people. This guy apparently had some issues.

He was a pathetic glutton for punishment, but she needs to be locked into a 50 x 50 cm plastic room with sulphuric acid dripping from the ceiling. No question about that.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

R.I.P. to the victim.

I have met a guy in a bar who told me someone has poured acid in his drink while he went to the bathroom (several years before we met).

We have to avoid crazy and violent people, the problem is that they often go after us.

So what's the value in these specific "sometimes fucked up shit happens in world" threads? How many do we need to know that sometimes fucked up shit happens to people and make a difference?

The world is full of too many amazing, cool, interesting, transcendent sights, experiences, places and people to treat it like it's a freeway and only slow down and rubberneck at the accidents on the side of the roadway in morbid hopes of seeing a severed head.

If all one lets into ones world is the morose what kind of world view can one have through that lens?

I can assure you that enough negativity will seep in gentlemen, without having to seek it out. Choose better. Focus instead on seeing the positive. I assure you your life will be better for it

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

It keeps you informed about the dangers of the world, and maybe how to avoid them.

It reminds you that life is short and can be taken quickly.

Quote: (11-09-2017 04:42 AM)balybary Wrote:  

It keeps you informed about the dangers of the world, and maybe how to avoid them.

I'm trying to be antagonistic, truly I'm not.

But does any adult man living in the real world really, truly need "reminders" of the realities in it?

If you really think so then we'll have to agree to disagree

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

He should have posted his situation on this forum.

"I'm sending money to this black chick..."

Answers: "Stop the beta money shit, block her and do not meet her again..."

And this handsome guy would now approach women left and right.

I don't feel sorry for the guy. She is obviously crazy and had red flags all around. "Feeling sorry" for a woman old enough to be his mother gets him killed. His thirst led him to choke on strong acid.

She mauls him as he was the only loser willing to put up with her madness as every other guy had the sense to run away.

OP - the parts of the prior attacks are important to the context. Don't fall for the emotional bait. The dude was an idiot for being a needy dude to a asylum level crazed woman.

It's one thing for a dude to make a mistake on some bipolar nutcase, but this girl from the story was so off the rails. Self harm, (likelyhood of sexualized trauma), manipulative, taking too one self, false statements and stories, ambiguous history, unmarried, no children. She checks off all the boxes and basically lands herself in top percentile of women with risk factors that would lead to being completely fucked in the head. After all of this dude, still sticks around. Stupid is as stupid does. Dude is a moron.

Sounds like a classic old Romanian fried foster children, those ones that were in the communist nusaries and raised with minimal human contact as infants and resulted with completely fried sensory, empathy, and social skills. Many ended up in adoption circles and became little hell raisers for unsuspecting families (the girls ending up the worst with high intelligence and crazy behaviour that was much more manipulative). They sometimes end up in State foster care and fall through the cracks into institutions. Completely off the rails. Authorities maybe confuse the dark gypsy skin as her being African. She likely took up goofy stone magic and claims she is a decendent of Ethiopian Jews. On a serious note, she also could be African and is a run away from the worst of the worst during the heights of post-colonial conflicts. Her age is a big clue towards major trauma from a very fucked up part of the world, during very fucked up times.

Quote: (11-09-2017 05:09 AM)Chiosboy90 Wrote:  

He should have posted his situation on this forum.

"I'm sending money to this chick..."

Answers: "Stop the beta money shit, block her and do not meet her again..."

And this handsome guy would now approach women left and right.

Fixed it...Race had absolutely nothing to do with this story

Joseph Campbell

Isn't the UK notorious, along with Australia, for giving egregious pussy-passes to women convicted of violent offenses? So, how many years do you think she's going to get?

Quote: (11-09-2017 04:57 AM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

Quote: (11-09-2017 04:42 AM)balybary Wrote:  

I'm trying to be antagonistic, truly I'm not.

But does any adult man living in the real world really, truly need "reminders" of the realities in it?

If you really think so then we'll have to agree to disagree

"does any adult man living in the real world really, truly need "reminders" of the realities in it? ": Absolutely, many need reminders.

The Western world is full of stupid, naive beta "tolerant" men, who ignore the dangers of the real world, and know nothing about the level of violence in 4th-world countries or cultures...

If Western men were all aware of the world and its dangers, they would all vote for the Right, to begin with, which they don't (probably, as high as 20% of Western men vote for the Left, thus demonstrating their absolute ignorance of the world they live in, or should live in).

Also, I agree with you that it's not a race thing, but it's partially a cultural thing. A first-World crazy cougar would have destroyed this young man by false rape accusations, making a scene at his place of work, possibly running him over with her car - but not with such a savage, atrocious cruelty, that you only find in Islamist States or Africa.

I'd bet that this woman, from the pic and background I saw, is from South Africa and grew up when absolute cruelty was glorified in South Africa, when for example burning "necklaces" were attached to screaming victims by Mandela's sadistic wife.
https://hubpages.com/politics/Winnie-Man...erous-Diva

[Image: d1952-winniemandelamurdurouswitch.jpg?w=450]

Anyone who grew up in the West or Asia, could not (at present time) have done something like that, and this is a fact that one must keep in mind when dealing with 4th-world people: they can at any given moment (when needed) switch into absolute cruelty and violence mode.