rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Rich Ukrainian babe kills 6 with a car

[Image: Ukraine-car-attack-653399.jpg]

Rich and hot babe ran the red traffic light and killed 6 people. Will she get away with it?

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-ne...stern-city

Pack the jury 20 year old men and she'll get a medal.

Pack the jury with female 5's and she'll get the chair.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

In the US she might get away with this, in Ukraine do not think so, she is dime a dozen there. But because she is an Oligarch's daughter, the jury will be bought more than likely.

Deus vult!

Is it bad that I first thought, “Well if she killed a 6, what’s her rating? Oh. Six people. Right.”

YoungBlade's HEMA Datasheet
Tabletop Role-playing Games
Barefoot walking (earthing) datasheet
Occult/Wicca/Pagan Girls Datasheet

Havamal 77

Cows die,
family die,
you will die the same way.
I know only one thing
that never dies:
the reputation of the one who's died.

Quote: (10-19-2017 06:13 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

Pack the jury 20 year old men and she'll get a medal.

Pack the jury with female 5's and she'll get the chair.

[Image: potd.gif]

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

Quote: (10-19-2017 06:10 AM)Cation Wrote:  

[Image: Ukraine-car-attack-653399.jpg]

Rich and hot babe ran the red traffic light and killed 6 people. Will she get away with it?

"A glamorous 20 year old local oligarch's daughter"

Glamorous? [Image: dodgy.gif] 20 year old? [Image: confused.gif]

She looks fake, 27, and moderately ugly (moderately pretty by Western standards, moderately ugly by EE standards), with fake, silicon-ed, prostitute lips and too much make-up on.

Also, she won't get away with it, even being an oligarch's daughter... she (allegedly) killed a female teen and a pregnant woman, no way she walks free, even rich people can't harm kids, teens, or pregnant women in FSU.

By the way, stupid female socialite has brought shame to the famed name of Zaitsev... Sad!

[Image: ranzaitsev3.jpg?w=960]

Quote: (10-19-2017 07:54 AM)Going strong Wrote:  

She looks fake, 27, and moderately ugly (moderately pretty by Western standards, moderately ugly by EE standards), with fake, silicon-ed, prostitute lips and too much make-up on.

Would bang anyway.

Quote: (10-19-2017 08:01 AM)signoria Wrote:  

Would bang anyway.

Would bang if I meet her in Paris or London (not that I ever happily go to London, mind you). Would not bang if I meet her in Ukraine. Average student chick in Kyiv looks better.

Anyway, I like the symbol of her famed family name.
A symbol indeed: 20th century glorious people, were tough men fighting in wars. 21th century glorious people, are Instagram bitches.

Ah and by the way, back in the days, it'd be Zaitsev who'd bang you, not the other way round, sure enough[Image: wink.gif]

[Image: zaitsev.jpg]
Zaitsev's student, Tanya Chernova below (edited, it's her colleague Roza Shanina), WB but approach from behind.
[Image: 3503a4392cab67485a6475e4266c3fe7.jpg]
[Image: b51af10494.jpg]

And it's...

...bad female drivers?

[Image: DKOzX9KVoAA0Ote.jpg]

Quote: (10-19-2017 08:08 AM)Going strong Wrote:  

Quote: (10-19-2017 08:01 AM)signoria Wrote:  

Would bang anyway.

Would bang if I meet her in Paris or London (not that I ever happily go to London, mind you). Would not bang if I meet her in Ukraine. Average student chick in Kyiv looks better.

Anyway, I like the symbol of her famed family name.
A symbol indeed: 20th century glorious people, were tough men fighting in wars. 21th century glorious people, are Instagram bitches.

Ah and by the way, back in the days, it'd be Zaitsev who'd bang you, not the other way round, sure enough[Image: wink.gif]

[Image: zaitsev.jpg]
Zaitsev's student, Tanya Chernova below (edited, it's her colleague Roza Shanina), WB but approach from behind.
[Image: 3503a4392cab67485a6475e4266c3fe7.jpg]
[Image: b51af10494.jpg]

Wasn't there some soviet sniper female back in WWII whose husband was KIA by nazis and she set some sort of record for female snipers in the Red Army? I recall the picture, she's smiling at the camera, but you can see the insanity in her eyes. They took her man, she's gonna take them all down.

Havamal 77

Cows die,
family die,
I know only one thing
that never dies:

Quote: (10-19-2017 10:00 AM)YoungBlade Wrote:  

Wasn't there some soviet sniper female back in WWII whose husband was KIA by nazis and she set some sort of record for female snipers in the Red Army? I recall the picture, she's smiling at the camera, but you can see the insanity in her eyes. They took her man, she's gonna take them all down.

[Image: 1*BPhNtdV3lJswBQX3_njSNA.jpeg]

[Image: 3F60122200000578-0-image-a-38_1492596427441.jpg]

Lyudmila Pavlichenko?

https://sites.psu.edu/womeninhistory/201...vlichenko/

Quote:Quote:

Like most shooters, she often worked in a spotter/sniper pair. She and her spotter, Sergeant-Major Leonid Kitsenko, fell deeply in love and were married for a short period of time. Her husband was too soon killed in the war, however, and after this, Pavlichenko’s work grew darker and crueler.

One of her moves was to shoot a German in the leg to draw out his comrades to assist him when he cried for help, and then murder anyone who dared venture out to help his dying compatriot. When she was finally forced to evacuate from battle due to unsustainable injuries, she had killed 309.

Thousand bullets-to-the-cock stare by that second picture.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

That's the one! Thanks

Havamal 77

Cows die,
family die,
I know only one thing
that never dies:

Leftist : So we need to ban cars, hot EE women and rich people.

She is not hot BTW, that mole is bigger than Mohamad's and all face is synthetic and ugly.

Rich chick can't get a mole removed?

Probably high on a combination of psychiatric drugs and alcohol.

We will stomp to the top with the wind in our teeth.

George L. Mallory

Quote: (10-19-2017 11:55 AM)Mage Wrote:  

That mole is bigger than Mohamad's...

On the plus side, banging her would technically count as a threesome, given that the mole would probably want to participate.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Wealthy enough for bodyguards, but drives an at-least 3 year-old car that middle-aged divorced women with fake tits and real estate licenses as second careers drives?

Only reason she wasn't lynched was her bodyguards were there.

Would still bang but I wouldn't let her drive my car or get stuck paying for that birth mark removal.

Good God! I looked at her face every time, then finally after everybody was talking about the mole, I looked for it! That thing's an inch wide!

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage

I have no idea what she'll get from the Ukrainian justice system, but a few years ago, one of my exes ran a stop sign and forced an SUV with a family of four in it, into a lake. All four drowned.

She got her licence suspended for one year and two years of unsupervised probation.

That was some serious pussy-pass.

Contrary to expectations, the AIDS crisis hasn’t yet killed all of the world’s performance artists.

-Jim Goad

Quote: (10-19-2017 02:57 PM)RoastBeefCurtains4Me Wrote:  

Good God! I looked at her face every time, then finally after everybody was talking about the mole, I looked for it! That thing's an inch wide!

[Image: 200.gif]

Quote: (10-19-2017 04:13 PM)Charles Martel Wrote:  

I have no idea what she'll get from the Ukrainian justice system, but a few years ago, one of my exes ran a stop sign and forced an SUV with a family of four in it, into a lake. All four drowned.

She got her licence suspended for one year and two years of unsupervised probation.

That was some serious pussy-pass.

In most states you just get a written ticket and a court date, regardless of gender. If you aren't operating reckless or impaired you can kill somebody, pay a fine, and a year or two later start driving again. On the flip side only a fraction of fatal crashes do NOT involve reckless or impaired behavior so it is not a overly common occurrence.

"Boy ya'll want power, God I hope you never get it." -Senator Graham

It might be a tatoo

She looks like Michael Jackson after the vitiligo and plastic surgery.