rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Date Lab: Guy goes out with a girl named Lizard

I think Moma named her.

The guy: do-gooder traveler who wants to save the world, one African orphan at a time (literally)
The girl: thin, but looks like a boy

Quote:Quote:

Lizard: He spent about seven months traveling. It’s unusual that someone gets to take that much time and just wander.

For an American, yes.

The guy may be a tad nerdy but he's actually quite interesting and not bad looking. He should easily swoop the she-boy, whose personality sucks. But this is DC remember, so after a second date, she decided she wasn't interested.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/...story.html

some guys have really low standards. that lizard would have to blow up my cell begging me to fuck for me to even waste my time and i still wouldn't probably touch her.

Holy shit, her name really is lizard.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Another nice guy finishes last and that too by a boy look a like. I think he made a few mistakes

1. The restaurant is too fine for a blindish date....should have been a more cozy laid back place...if he picked it he began his own doom...

2. Should have had sat on her side of the table towards the end of first date. He is not at a business meeting. But that is what the setup looked like.

3. Lizard is full of herself and he should have had joking attacked her profession, or hobbies or pets in an non offensive manner to bring her back to reality...

4. The guy has no game or substantial experience with women...even though he has done a lot of interesting things in his life he is not interesting himself...

5. This guy was completely sincere and clear in his intentions..half the battle is lost right there....

6. Second date in woods and guy didnt make out with her or do any other physical horsing around....he deserved his fate...

I feel so bad for him I want to get him a complimentary copy of BANG....

The Lizard Whisperer.......

Why would she call herself Lizard voluntarily? Is aerial dancing what I think it is? I think the guy should be happy not having to spent too much time with her. Roosh is right, he seems quite interesting and should have a lot of stories to tell (the Bollywood one is quite good, for instance).

he has done a lot of interesting things in his life he is not interesting himself.

Good distinction. I think for him it's a case of packaging it better. Nonetheless, he comes across far more interesting than she does.

Quote: (09-10-2011 09:42 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

he has done a lot of interesting things in his life he is not interesting himself.

Good distinction. I think for him it's a case of packaging it better. Nonetheless, he comes across far more interesting than she does.

The guys is differently weird he can travel any where he wants to get laid or hook up and chooses to DC to hook up. [Image: undecided.gif]

John: She’s really cute. She’s petite and has a really pretty face.

[Image: mg-date0911b.jpg]

He was either just trying to be nice for the article or he's gay and hasn't come out yet. She seriously looks like a dude.

Somehow I think the girl might not be hetero either, a lot of lesbians look and dress like that. The bitch definitely has the Lilith Fair look going on. After the date she's gonna go home and jam out with the Indigo Girls and L7.

He does look like he might be gay and she looks like something out of a bad 80s movie. Seriously, that hair... what the fuck lady? It doesn't look like he was drinking alcohol either, but they could have removed the glass if this was post-dinner.

LOL on Lizard (whose real name is actually Rebecca according to the article). This really does vindicate 100s of posts by Moma the Lizard Man. Pretty soon, we'll all be saying Lizard to refer to chicks.

I'm going to go against the grain here and say that Lizard is not that bad. The fact that she's a trapeze artist or whatever likely puts her a bit ahead of the droves of bland, ball-busting, social-climbing consultant-types in DC. I certainly wouldn't characterize her as "really cute," but would be willing to give her the benefit of the doubt on two points:

1. Unflattering picture due to flash in the first image

2. Stupid short haircut (which emphasizes her rather unfeminine qualities) is probably connected to her work

That said, I did a little digging and found a little more data for us to work with. She definitely has a boyish body and looks a little like a broke-ass, poor man's version of Emma Watson. Incidentally, this girl's definitely a part-time carpet muncher.

I'd hit it, though.

EDIT: I'd give her a 6 or so. She's clearly affected by the girl inflation in DC. Though the guy could probably score better talent in another city, he's tripping over himself to get to a measly 6. But, truth be told, the guy's face screams candy-ass dude with no game.

[Image: attachment.jpg3051]   

[Image: attachment.jpg3052]   

[Image: attachment.jpg3053]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Satanova, good list. Once you learn how to flirt with a girl and perfect your date logistics, you'll laugh at how you can, at the least, make out with a chick you actually have no chemistry with. It's like a chemistry experiment: Banter + Touch + cool secluded spot --> Beginnings of success.

Quote: (09-10-2011 09:38 AM)Gavin1234 Wrote:  

Why would she call herself Lizard voluntarily?
This is America, where girls tell themselves 'being one of the guys' is attractive. Thus girls going around calling themselves 'Alex' and 'Sam,' watching sports, etc.

Quote: (09-10-2011 09:42 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

When you hear about all the things he's done, you think, man, he must be interesting. Like I couldn't compete with the stuff he's done. But the reality is plenty of these ambitious types can be just as uncool or boring in conversation as anyone. He obviously doesn't know how to flirt, and she isn't going to initiate it either. They both seem too polite, distant, 'white.' She seems humorless, but so did the guy.

I'd say he's handsome, and around 2 points more attractive than her, on the 1-10 scale. It's tempting to say his game takes him down to her level, but I still believe there is such thing as chemistry, and he could score a hotter girl with whom he had some.

Her short hair kills her appearance. It's amazing what hair can do for a woman.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Tuth's investigation on the Lizard has revealed photos which show she has no curves. Asian boy body + Caucasian boy face = softie

Pretty soon, we'll all be saying Lizard to refer to chicks.

Hey let's not go nuts!

In Tampa Bay a guy with a good job that looks like that would pretty much have his pick of any girl he wants.

This made me laugh
John: In Mumbai, the Bollywood people troll through the hostels for white people

She looks like an emo lesbian.

Hahaha, that's hilarious, it's almost like Moma set this shit up as a joke! It's official, I'm calling women lizards from here on out, pretty soon it will be a common term in our vernacular.

This is a perfect example of incongruency. This guy's personality didn't match with his actions/lifestyle. It's like meeting a guy who is 6'2" 250lbs with ripped muscles, but can't beat you arm-wrestling. It makes no sense and will scare off even the strangest 6's.

Quote: (09-10-2011 09:35 AM)satanova77 Wrote:  

Another nice guy finishes last and that too by a boy look a like. I think he made a few mistakes

1. The restaurant is too fine for a blindish date....should have been a more cozy laid back place...if he picked it he began his own doom...

2. Should have had sat on her side of the table towards the end of first date. He is not at a business meeting. But that is what the setup looked like.

3. Lizard is full of herself and he should have had joking attacked her profession, or hobbies or pets in an non offensive manner to bring her back to reality...

4. The guy has no game or substantial experience with women...even though he has done a lot of interesting things in his life he is not interesting himself...

5. This guy was completely sincere and clear in his intentions..half the battle is lost right there....

6. Second date in woods and guy didnt make out with her or do any other physical horsing around....he deserved his fate...

I feel so bad for him I want to get him a complimentary copy of BANG....

Agree with all of the above. More touching, less cordiality, more joking around, better venue. I don't even waste my time with girls like this, but if I did I'd have her cleaning my apartment in a couple hours.

Quote: (09-10-2011 02:29 PM)Feo Wrote:  

This is a perfect example of incongruency. This guy's personality didn't match with his actions/lifestyle. It's like meeting a guy who is 6'2" 250lbs with ripped muscles, but can't beat you arm-wrestling. It makes no sense and will scare off even the strangest 6's.

Sounds like the cast of Jersey Shore. Big ripped guys who can't fight worth shit or pick up women without fame (or with it, as is the case in Italy [Image: lol.gif])

He doesn't know he's better than she is. <---- That's his #1 problem.

Quote: (09-10-2011 10:35 AM)Vitriol Wrote:  

John: She’s really cute. She’s petite and has a really pretty face.

[Image: mg-date0911b.jpg]

He was either just trying to be nice for the article or he's gay and hasn't come out yet. She seriously looks like a dude.

Somehow I think the girl might not be hetero either, a lot of lesbians look and dress like that. The bitch definitely has the Lilith Fair look going on. After the date she's gonna go home and jam out with the Indigo Girls and L7.
Regardless of what this girls about lets take a look at this picture here.

That was the wrong place to choose if he wanted to get with this girl.
Bringing a date into a place where you sit across from her and other people are on top of you is a recipe for disaster.

If you have to go out and eat on a date make sure you have space to get to know each other. The other patrons can smell first and second dates a mile away and create a bad vibe.

Make sure you get a booth so you could sit next to her and order interactive foods like fajitas. Sitting across is a game killer.

Some music will help to as long as not too loud.
This dude looks like he has no clue or let her pick where they went.
That is 80% of why he failed here. If you get this far with a girl you be able to close almost every time.

Quote: (09-10-2011 04:45 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Regardless of what this girls about lets take a look at this picture here.

Bringing a date into a place where you sit across from her and other people are on top of you is a recipe for disaster.

If you have to go out and eat on a date make sure you have space to get to know each other. The other patrons can smell first and second dates a mile away and create a bad vibe.

Make sure you get a booth so you could sit next to her and order interactive foods like fajitas. Sitting across is a game killer.

Some music will help to as long as not too loud.
This dude looks like he has no clue or let her pick where they went.
That is 80% of why he failed here. If you get this far with a girl you be able to close almost every time.

It's true. This is the kind of place you bring a girl you have already fucked, right after you two have just finished having sex, and are hungry for a quick snack while your nuts reload for a second round.

As I always say: logistics are everything. The candy-ass look on this guy's face--and, let's face it, the fact that he agreed to participate in "date lab" in the first place--tell us everything we need to know about his game, or lack thereof.

Don't get me wrong: the guy gets pussy. But it's strictly on the merits of his "safe," mainstream looks and inoffensive stature and jawline. I'm certain his quality is low (as evidenced by his fawning over this marginally serviceable broad) and that he beta-worships every single of the broads he encounters--basically fucking-over the cat who's unfortunate enough to encounter his slays after him.

All Date Lab dates are dinner dates like that. A contributing reason why most of them fail.

Quote: (09-10-2011 10:51 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

She definitely has a boyish body and looks a little like a broke-ass, poor man's version of Emma Watson.

That's putting it nicely; I thought she looked like Michael Jackson's oldest son/test tube baby.

Quote: (09-10-2011 05:25 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

All Date Lab dates are dinner dates like that. A contributing reason why most of them fail.

I wonder if they dictate that it must be a dinner date or if the greedy bastards just go to nice restaurants because the newspaper is picking up the tab. In the latter case, those chodes deserve their fate.

A real player knows how to move next to her in a situation like that without setting off her alarms. He just has no game.

I'm pretty sure DateLab picks the place and the men and women show up for the meal, as Roosh suggested.