rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Pummeling Seasons: Your Best Periods In Gaming

For those of you guys out there who are banging left and right, or who have periods of plowing through girls like you're Wilt Chamberlain, if you could, go through these periods and let us know what it's like, where your mind is, etc.

Has there been a month where you're banging a new girl every day/other day? Has there been a year where you've racked up over 100 girls? I know Mixx has reported on this, but I want to get an idea into what it was like from your perspective. How is it? How do you feel? What do you do to get to this point?

I've actually been musings on this lately. The rubies of game guys in through. While I'm good at detecting patterns I generally leave it to Athlone or Tuth to define them (and I'm writing on my mobile anyhow).

It is my firm belief that you can not fully elevate your game to the next level until you fully let go of the things that held you back earlier in your "unproductive" days. In many guys this manifests as anger/bitterness over women, inability to approach women unless conditions are perfect, constantly rationalizing your failures or being stuck on an unhelpful "gimmick" that you deeply identify as being YOU but in reality is holding you back (usually excessive storytelling, negging, a certain image or stuck to a certain category/age of women).

It's a pretty tall order but my high times came truly when I could release a lot of my old anger, and acknowledge that what I did before is not who I am now. I think most people getting stuck with game ends up in some middle ground where they adopt all the new tech but with an outlook to "get back" at women as if something that is rightfully theirs has been denied them.

I always tear it when returning to the U.S. Especially after being stuck in Afghan or Iraq for months not getting laid. The mojo lasts about a month before wearing off. I spent 3 months in Europe a couple years back. The women were, on average, harder to game than the U.S. I came back conditioned, and had picked up a bit of a British accent. The subsequent 2 months in Athens, GA were an all out fuck fest. It was so good I rented an apartment and stayed.

I have a total don't give a fuck attitude during these periods.

Every time I come back from a long stint in the US, I start bagging broads like no man's business. Last time I came back from Atlanta (my stay in the US was about two weeks mixed between Atlanta and Miami), I immediately came back and nailed a lizard.

These Canadian lizards are really taken in by the exotic value (especially if you are coming from the U.S) and my casual mentions of going from state to state was enough to raise DHV and get her thongs around her ankles upon my return.

But once the Toronto befalls me once again, it's back to the dragged out grind.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

My senior year in high school I was the starting quarterback. I practically had groupies. I was banging a new girl every week or so. I am still banging girls who were in 7th, 8th, or 9th grade that year.

My senior year in college I was the starting point guard at a university with 25,000 students. I had groupies. It was amazing. Maybe the best year of my life. I knew I was enjoying something special. I knew it wouldn't last. Having groupies was maybe the greatest feeling of my life.

The sex was great but the power was addictive. I felt invincible. My confidence was cartoonish.

Fame is better then Game.

Nice Gio!

When I read the title, I thought you meant season as in Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall. So, to answer that question, I feel like early Fall is always a great time for me. Girls are looking to pair up for the coming Holidays, and you can really trick a girl into thinking that you're offering a relationship, when you're just going to tag her a few times and then vanish.

Quote: (09-08-2011 09:06 AM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

I always tear it when returning to the U.S. Especially after being stuck in Afghan or Iraq for months not getting laid. The mojo lasts about a month before wearing off. I spent 3 months in Europe a couple years back. The women were, on average, harder to game than the U.S. I came back conditioned, and had picked up a bit of a British accent. The subsequent 2 months in Athens, GA were an all out fuck fest. It was so good I rented an apartment and stayed.

I have a total don't give a fuck attitude during these periods.

I have experienced the same thing, I think girls can smell the don't give a fuck attitude.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Quote: (09-08-2011 04:53 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

My senior year in high school I was the starting quarterback. I practically had groupies. I was banging a new girl every week or so. I am still banging girls who were in 7th, 8th, or 9th grade that year.

My senior year in college I was the starting point guard at a university with 25,000 students. I had groupies. It was amazing. Maybe the best year of my life. I knew I was enjoying something special. I knew it wouldn't last. Having groupies was maybe the greatest feeling of my life.

The sex was great but the power was addictive. I felt invincible. My confidence was cartoonish.

Fame is better then Game.

This shit is inspiring Gio. A good reminder of chasing success over women, since the latter comes included with the former.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter