rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mother attempts "postnatal" abortion in McDonald's toilet

McDonald's employee gives birth and tries to flush infant down toilet, D.A. says

Quote:Quote:

A McDonald’s cashier is facing an attempted murder charge after giving birth to a boy while at work and then trying to flush the newborn down a toilet inside the Redwood City restaurant, prosecutors said.

Sarah Lockner was working as a cashier at the McDonald’s restaurant on Chestnut Street on the evening of Sept. 4 when she complained of stomach pain, according to the San Mateo County district attorney’s office.

During her night shift, prosecutors said, the 25-year-old Redwood City woman visited the restaurant’s bathroom multiple times, to the concern of a co-worker.

When the co-worker entered the bathroom to check on Lockner, prosecutors said, there was blood on the floor.

Lockner tried to dismiss the bloody mess and blamed it on a heavy period, prosecutors said.

But Lockner’s behavior had drawn the attention of a second co-worker, who also decided to check on her.

The second employee walked into the bathroom, peered over Lockner’s stall and “saw a newborn baby face down in toilet bowl,” prosecutors said.

Lockner had her hand on the baby’s back, according to the district attorney’s office. The employee then heard the toilet flush.

Lockner pleaded with her co-worker, asking her not to call police, prosecutors said.

Police arrived later to find the baby in Lockner’s arms, San Mateo County Dist. Atty. Steve Wagstaffe told the Los Angeles Times on Wednesday.

The baby had no pulse and was not breathing, so officers performed CPR and rushed the infant to Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital in Palo Alto, he said.

The infant is alive and in stable condition, but the extent of the baby’s brain injuries was not known, Wagstaffe said.

Lockner claimed she didn’t know she was pregnant, prosecutors said.

She has been charged with felony child abuse and inflicting great bodily injury, along with the attempted murder charge, prosecutors said.

Lockner is scheduled to be arraigned in San Mateo County court on Sept. 18. She is being held on $11 million bail.

$11 million is a crazy bail, so I'm guessing there are some aggravating circumstances that were not released. Hopefully the child will have a father, but I doubt it, her picture spells single mother. I've never bought the whole "I didn't know I was pregnant" claims.

"Boy ya'll want power, God I hope you never get it." -Senator Graham

Lock the bitch up. Throw away the fucking key.
This is some heartless bullshit.
Killing your own child...hope the bitch burns in hell.

11 million is too low for bail. Keep her in custody under suicide watch until trail.

Women are more nurturing.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (09-14-2017 02:45 AM)Suits Wrote:  

IN theory they are but they also do most child abuse and they kill far more of their own children than men.

Child raising and human life is team-effort of man and woman. We work as a couple in a stable environment - not as single-mothers in a dystopian feminist shithole.

They should just flush this bitch instead.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

What an evil piece of shit, the true definition of it.

Let's go over the rationalisations that many will offer for the horrific actions of this woman:

'She was the victim of abuse'
'She was stressed'
'She was going through a divorce'
'She was pressurised into doing it'
'Trump left her feeling hopeless'

How fat was she to not know she was pregnant?

Also, she needs to be drowned in the bog.

YoungBlade's HEMA Datasheet
Tabletop Role-playing Games
Barefoot walking (earthing) datasheet
Occult/Wicca/Pagan Girls Datasheet

Havamal 77

Cows die,
family die,
you will die the same way.
I know only one thing
that never dies:
the reputation of the one who's died.

Absolutely shocking. There was always another way out of her situation like giving it up for adoption. F*ck the lies about not knowing she was pregnant. The real issue is the helpless newborn's health. Maybe there will be a miracle.

As a man that has two kids. If you're first thought is to drown the baby in a toilet you are a pure evil piece of shit that doesn't need to be alive.

I want be clear that I echo everyone's pure disgust at this story. It's a blessing that this child survived however, and we can only pray that the baby did not suffer much brain damage.

That said, aside from the crude manner in which this was done, what's the difference between this and partial birth abortions? We are more outraged because this is unusual and sensational, but why isn't there a story like this for every woman who lets a doctor open slice open thier fully formed baby's head and suck the brain out? Or perhaps the "doctors" and clinics themselves?

Quote: (09-14-2017 06:11 AM)Robert High Hawk Wrote:  

That said, aside from the crude manner in which this was done, what's the difference between this and partial birth abortions? We are more outraged because this is unusual and sensational, but why isn't there a story like this for every woman who lets a doctor open slice open thier fully formed baby's head and suck the brain out? Or perhaps the "doctors" and clinics themselves?

Haven't you learned anything from Planned Parenthood? Clumps of cells, dude. It's basically like blowing your nose. Going to Gosnell's clinic was like going for a pedicure. [Image: dodgy.gif]

(then again, I suppose it's different for those of us who've seen their kids' heartbeat via ultrasound at 8 weeks old)

"Intellectuals are naturally attracted by the idea of a planned society, in the belief that they will be in charge of it" -Roger Scruton

Quote: (09-14-2017 01:01 AM)Number one bummer Wrote:  

I've never bought the whole "I didn't know I was pregnant" claims.

I've often wondered about that and, as incredible as it may seem, I can still believe that there are females out there who really are that out of touch with their body that they didn't know.

"Intellectuals are naturally attracted by the idea of a planned society, in the belief that they will be in charge of it" -Roger Scruton

Meanwhile, caring abortion providers in Texas are providing free abortions for those who suffered during the hurricane.

Quote: (09-14-2017 06:41 AM)ed pluribus unum Wrote:  

I've often wondered about that and, as incredible as it may seem, I can still believe that there are females out there who really are that out of touch with their body that they didn't know.

I think I've mentioned on this forum before. I used to know a female doctor who worked in a hospital in Auckland NZ, in an area with a high number of Pacific Islanders. And Pacific Island women are some of the fattest women on the planet. She told me that it was suprisingly common for fat-asses to be admitted to hospital with abdominal pains, only to discover that they were about to give birth.

Quote: (09-14-2017 03:02 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Quote: (09-14-2017 02:45 AM)Suits Wrote:  

IN theory they are but they also do most child abuse and they kill far more of their own children than men.

Child raising and human life is team-effort of man and woman. We work as a couple in a stable environment - not as single-mothers in a dystopian feminist shithole.

True. Men tend to kill step-children, children of other men...not unlike lions and bears and dolphins.

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

Quote: (09-14-2017 06:41 AM)ed pluribus unum Wrote:  

It's called "being a disgustingly fat landwhale".

I want be clear that I echo everyone's pure disgust at this story. It's a blessing that this child survived however, and we can only pray that the baby did not suffer much brain damage.

None.

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage

Number one bummer sure lives up to his name.

At $40k per year, per inmate in Californa, I say we give her capital punishment and save the taxpayers money. This is happens without patriarchal family structure. 100% bet the "dad" wasn't in the picture, and she thought I'm not doing this solo, so let's flush the brat away. What a stone cold monster.

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

what's the difference between this and partial birth abortions? We are more outraged because this is unusual and sensational, but why isn't there a story like this for every woman who lets a doctor open slice open thier fully formed baby's head and suck the brain out? Or perhaps the "doctors" and clinics themselves?

There's not.

But your question tells how liberals have no morals. To them, abortion is completely about legality and not about morals or ethics. Their is a growth of cells and then, in a moment, upon passing through the birth canal, the growth of cells turns into a baby.

In other words, a lack of nuance.

The conservative says, abortion is awful and should be discouraged. Life is important, and while we can debate how many weeks along we should legally allow doctors to allow killing an unborn fetus, it's not something that we should promote or (gasp) for which taxes should support. Perhaps we make it 20 weeks? No. How about we let each state decide when we should allow termination? That seems reasonable.

Giving 9 dudes in robes to force all states to allow abortions up until birth...well, that's simply a lack of nuance, and not good for the stability of a huge diverse nation.

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

Quote: (09-14-2017 01:25 AM)kinjutsu Wrote:  

11 million is too low for bail. Keep her in custody under suicide watch until trail.
Why this is any different to abortion is beyond me (and everybody else, for that matter), so... This should be fine according to society's standards.

Quote: (09-14-2017 09:44 AM)Kapanda Wrote:  

Quote: (09-14-2017 01:25 AM)kinjutsu Wrote:  

Why this is any different to abortion is beyond me (and everybody else, for that matter), so... This should be fine according to society's standards.

That was my point with the "postnatal" part. I'm guessing the child was premature if it remotely had a chance to be flushed. Regardless, California still has no timetable on abortion, so she could had its head crushed and body vacuumed out just hours before. Nothing shows off the true nature of women like the hamsters pedaling abortion in this country. A telling sign to me was a recent conversation I had with a university "ethics" professor. He explained that there is large consensus that person-hood begins at conception and that it is logically hard to cite an airtight case against abortion. If you try to limit abortions to other qualifiers, such as self-awareness, then it becomes logically "justified" to kill toddlers. He went over arguments of individual autonomy which logically follows that you don't have the right to murder a person that is relying on your body to survive.

I was shocked that a leftist professor was admitting to me there was no mainstream ethical argument supporting abortion. Of course at the end he stated that he supports early pregnancy abortion but at least he admitted there was not logical backing for his belief. It was rooted more in the "feelz."

"Boy ya'll want power, God I hope you never get it." -Senator Graham

Who would say this would come to a point when we could read this and not be surprised.

She looks like any member of Antifa.

[Image: ppr61Kw.jpg]

[Image: jay-leno-huge-chin-200x167.jpg]

Jay Leno needs to give his "daughter" a postnatal abortion