rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Your SMV by Country/Region

Thanks largely to this forum I found the benefits of leaving my home country (UK) for pastures where you instantly get a better reception. I've been to quite a few countries, but mostly when I was totally clueless on how to deal with women, and earlier this year began probing many countries online. As a result I've got a feel for how I feel my sexual market value is in different regions (below) and I'm interested to hear more on RVFs ideas on how they fare in different countries. In particular I am interested to hear from guys who have a good grasp of Western European women. Talking to a few limeys on the board the consensus seems to be that the UK is the place where you will get the worst reception.

UK: 6.5
US: 7
South America: 8
Eastern Europe: 8
South Asia: 8.5§
Africa: 9*
South East Asia: 10¶

§ more difficult due to racial and social attitudes, but under the bonnet I think it's often similar to SE Asia
* often great reception, but more difficult to get talking
¶ best destination to get access to girls around the age of 18

UK: 6
France: 5
Germany: 6
Spain: 6
Italy: 5
USA: 7
Everywhere else: 10

Switzerland: 6 (Hometown Zuerich 5,5)

Everywhere else: 7

Easy mode Asia: 8-10

^Why Switzerland so bad, and Zurich even worse? Is the French speaking area better?

Australia: 4

Quote: (09-11-2017 11:24 AM)scrambled Wrote:  

^Why Switzerland so bad, and Zurich even worse? Is the French speaking area better?

I've spent much time in both german and french part of the country. I didn't figure out WHY the situation is so messed up. But it indeed pretty bad.
Yes, the french part is better. Add two points both for quality and easiness.

I haven't had the chance to go abroad, but judging by nationality:

Bogota - 6
Medellin - 8
Brazil - 8
cali - 7
france - 7
usa - 7

Lol

Western Europe 6
France 8
FSU 8
SEA 9

Asia is "Game Genie" lol

I won't be in SEA anytime soon, but in the next 6 months I should be around Colombia and FSU

Would love to get a sense of this

Canada 6
Western Europe 6.5
South America 7.5
Asia 8
SE Asia 10

5'7 Caucasian muscular and bald with butterface (might be being harsh on myself). Judging by ease and proportion of lays:

UK: 4-5 at best
Poland: 6 at best
Ukraine: 6.5-7
Brazil (Porto Alegre/Curitiba): 6.5-7
Mexico: 7-8

I'm going to go against the popular views here and say that my SMV in Australia is higher than it is in places like Thailand, but only with girls up to about a 7. Anything above that are in such short supply that they're off limits to anyone who isn't incredibly wealthy, or has status of some type, usually professional athletes. This is mainly due to being mid 20s and having a certain look that your typical average looking western girl is into (Think Geordie Shore), less of a slut-shaming culture, and girls being more on guard/skeptical about foreigners in SEA. At least with quality girls, and not pros, semi-pros or farang hunters.

I've had several girls come up to me in clubs and shove their phones in my face for Instagram/Facebook, or drag me onto the dance floor, and just last weekend a cute 18 year old 7/10 randomly stopped me in the middle of the main nightlife street and a minute later her tongue down my throat. That's never happened to me in the likes of Bangkok. You get IOI's of course but most of the regular girls would never make the first move like western hoes.

Not saying it's a good place to game, and 95% of guys, who don't have the right look or are a bit older, would be wise to avoid western countries, but if you have the right qualities your SMV can be higher in western countries than third world shitholes. I'm only talking about notches by the way. Fuck western girls of any kind for relationships.

Quote: (09-11-2017 11:24 AM)scrambled Wrote:  

I never went to the French part with the purpose of "gaming". Maybe I should. Some spots are "good" in Switzerland (Bern, Luzern).
Just avoid Zuerich for the purpose of sex. It should be re-named into thirst city as in my opinion, most guys are jerking off here 364 days a year and bang 1 fat chick in a club and call that "game".
The city itself is fucking gorgeous.

delete

Canada (English): 5
Canada (French): 6
Latin America (DR, Mexico, Colombia): 7
SE Asia: I don't give a shit
Sub-Saharan Africa: Looking forward to finding out

Australia: 5.5
Spain: 6-7
Indonesia: 8
And - estimates based on interactions with girls of these nationalities I've met travelling or in Australia, not in their home countries - China: 7.5, U.S.A.: 7, Japan: 7.5, Philippines: 8-9, Malaysia: 8

Thailand 10
Australia 5

America - 5.5
Poland and Lithuania ~ 7.5
Ukraine and other EE countries I have been to - 7
Thailand and Vietnam - 7
China - 6.5

Yes really, I get better reception in some EE countries than East Asia or South East Asia.

Quote: (09-11-2017 10:37 PM)scotian Wrote:  

Canada (English): 5
Canada (French): 6
Latin America (DR, Mexico, Colombia): 7
SE Asia: I don't give a shit
Sub-Saharan Africa: Looking forward to finding out

[Image: ohshit.gif]

Spain - 7 (I'm native)
Germany - 6
Morocco - 8
Belgium - 6
France - 5

North Korea - either 1 or 10

"In America we don't worship government, we worship God." - President Donald J. Trump

France 6
Germany 4
Italy 2
Espana 3
Holland 4

How do you guys get more than 6 when counting your SMV by country because my dice on have 6 faces ?

Tell them too much, they wouldn't understand; tell them what they know, they would yawn.
They have to move up by responding to challenges, not too easy not too hard, until they paused at what they always think is the end of the road for all time instead of a momentary break in an endless upward spiral

Spain: 6
Portugal: 6,5
France: 7
Poland: to find out soon

Can't really say regarding any place I've yet to visit, as it is strictly hypothetical. I've skipped Europe, South America, etc.

U.S. 6-7 depending upon if I'm a girl's type. I'm tall so that helps a lot. Still, finding high-quality women for LTR in the United States especially in their early 20's makes me feel more like a 6 at times. The SMV is so skewed here it isn't even funny with all the fatties.
SEA 7-9 no problem. I'm tall, have provider traits mixed with a healthy amount of dominance that doesn't make me a cash drawer simp. SEA women do not view men who like LTR as repulsively as do many American women. I've had no problem attracting very attractive girls in this part of the world. That's part of the reason why I'm working hard on becoming location independent because I'm tired of dating down here in the United States.

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

Quote: (09-12-2017 11:50 AM)John Michael Kane Wrote:  

The SMV is so skewed here it isn't even funny with all the fatties.

[Image: d91.gif]