rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best cities/countries for Indian and South Asian men?

Although Indian and South Asian men are generally low on the totem pole of race attractiveness, are there cities or countries where this isn't the case?

No.

Nah you're fucked, mate.
/thread.

India [Image: biggrin.gif]

Quote: (09-07-2017 09:58 AM)Palpatine Wrote:  

Although Indian and South Asian men are generally low on the totem pole of race attractiveness, are there cities or countries where this isn't the case?

Would say they have a slight edge of east asians though - even Roosh confirmed this in his "totel pole".

The reason why they are at the bottom on regards to attractiveness is because of their height. Dont approacij the issue from the race angle, but height. A tall indian or south asian guy can still clean up. If you are short then no comment

Quote: (09-07-2017 11:47 AM)Okyanus Wrote:  

The reason why they are at the bottom on regards to attractiveness is because of their height. Dont approacij the issue from the race angle, but height. A tall indian or south asian guy can still clean up. If you are short then no comment

[Image: laugh4.gif]

The fuck out of here, I'm 5'8 AND Indian and I clean up girls on the regular.

Literally had a 6' (in heels) skinny gal on my arm at a wedding last Saturday and now this Friday. I've banged from 4'11 to 6'2 - height isn't shit, and if girls have issues, THEY DO NOT MATTER IN THE FIRST PLACE.

These brown brothers are crippling themselves with their irrational fears of color and height.

Stop being the fucking victim.

Typical fucking IRT's.

[Image: d73.jpg]

Quote: (09-07-2017 12:57 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

Quote: (09-07-2017 11:47 AM)Okyanus Wrote:  

[Image: laugh4.gif]

The fuck out of here, I'm 5'8 AND Indian and I clean up girls on the regular.

Literally had a 6' (in heels) skinny gal on my arm at a wedding last Saturday and now this Friday. I've banged from 4'11 to 6'2 - height isn't shit, and if girls have issues, THEY DO NOT MATTER IN THE FIRST PLACE.

These brown brothers are crippling themselves with their irrational fears of color and height.

Stop being the fucking victim.

Typical fucking IRT's.

[Image: d73.jpg]

I just said dont approach it from the race angle
Average male height in india is 5foot 5 inches according to wiki, so that makes you a tall indian. Report back when you are 5 foot 3

Quote: (09-07-2017 01:18 PM)Okyanus Wrote:  

I just said dont approach it from the race angle
Average male height in india is 5foot 5 inches according to wiki, so that makes you a tall indian. Report back when you are 5 foot 3

You aren't getting it.

How long are you going to be the victim ?

Or accept the cards you're dealt with and make the best of them.

This is the hamstering I'm trying to knock off in stupid threads like these.

How many of these threads are going to pop up?

Guys just start an Indian guy thread like the Asian and black guy threads we have on here.

That way you can all strategize amongst yourselves on how best to game.

Resident Germany Expert. See my Datasheet:
thread-59335.html

Mini Datasheets: Antwerp / Rotterdam / Lille

There is no negative stigma for Indians in most of continental Northern Europe.

If you find negative perception there, it is because of behavior, accent, etc.

Anywhere that hasn't already seen a large influx of lower class Indians that work menial jobs like 7-11 cashiers, restaurant waiters etc.

This basically rules out much of the Anglosphere.

Of course, that's not to suggest that no South Asian ever gets any action in the UK/US etc. Just that there are more negative stereotypes to contend with as opposed to, say, somewhere in Latin America or EE.

I don't know how brown guys do in SEA, though.

Pussy ain't for pussies...

Quote: (09-07-2017 07:51 PM)jselysianeagle Wrote:  

Anywhere that hasn't already seen a large influx of lower class Indians that work menial jobs like 7-11 cashiers, restaurant waiters etc.

This basically rules out much of the Anglosphere.

Of course, that's not to suggest that no South Asian ever gets any action in the UK/US etc. Just that there are more negative stereotypes to contend with as opposed to, say, somewhere in Latin America or EE.

I don't know how brown guys do in SEA, though.

What I gathered is that the Persians and LevantMediterranean guys do well. For the others its difficult apart from the rich Arabs.

For sure not in Italy, there are a lot of negatives stigmas about Indians.
I was pretty impressed in NYC about the amount of couples Indian guy/white girl, because is sci-fi in Italy.

Quote: (09-08-2017 10:57 AM)traveler97 Wrote:  

For sure not in Italy, there are a lot of negatives stigmas about Indians.
I was pretty impressed in NYC about the amount of couples Indian guy/white girl, because is sci-fi in Italy.

what are the stigmas on east asians (korean, japanese, etc) like?

Quote: (09-08-2017 01:29 PM)bayblue Wrote:  

In general not really good, but it's more about their height than the rest.
There are a lot of girls who are into K-pop, and they love their singers.
I remember about one guy from Kyrgyzstan, who came 3 years ago for 1 year of school exchange, and he made a HUGE fan club of Italians girls (he was the only asian in the city, so it was not so hard for him).
Now he come back to Italy every summer for 1 month, just to fuck some girls [Image: rolleyes.gif] .
But he was 1,85 m (6'1'') and slim fit with a strong 6 packs, and I think this helped a lot.

I don't think there are many places in the world where being Indian will give you an advantage with women. There are, however, many instances where being Indian is a bonus when dealing with people from other countries

While travelling the Middle East and North Africa, I was treated really well on the basis of my race -- people were noticeably nicer and more welcoming to me than they were to my white or black friends. I even had a Moroccan guy tell me that he liked me because I was American, but I wasn't white or black. Most Indians will pass for Arabs throughout the Middle East (with the exception of the Gulf, where there are so many Indians that the distinction is obvious). They will mark you out for a Syrian or a Palestinian unless you are incredibly dark -- and because you look like them, they'll trust you more and you'll receive great hospitality.

I didn't really try gaming in these areas, but my Bangladeshi-American roommate fucked women in both Morocco and Jordan.

Also, middle-class black girls in America seem to love Indian guys -- I did pretty well with this group going to college in Southern California. I feel like an Indian guy could do decently well in Sub-Saharan Africa as well -- Bollywood is huge in Nigeria and Indians in East Africa are extremely rich. Definitely a trip I plan on making at some point.

In the states, I feel like southern cities like Austin or Nashville would be better. I see white girls from these places freely associating with minorities all the time -- very much unlike California, where white girls seem significantly more racist.

I've only lived in California and I've definitely done fine with women so far. Never got at the extremely hot sorority white girls, but I've fucked women from most other demographics. This has been repeated ad nauseum but your personality and looks are way more important than your race. I suck with preppy fratty white girls but I know Indian guys who vibe with that culture and slay those women.

Quote: (09-08-2017 02:39 PM)traveler97 Wrote:  

I remember about one guy from Kyrgyzstan, who came 3 years ago for 1 year of school exchange, and he made a HUGE fan club of Italians girls (he was the only asian in the city, so it was not so hard for him).
Now he come back to Italy every summer for 1 month, just to fuck some girls [Image: rolleyes.gif] .
But he was 1,85 m (6'1'') and slim fit with a strong 6 packs, and I think this helped a lot.

I agree with reference to the effect that kpop has.

Met a group of Saudi girls in Jordan and they seemed to be in love with Korean guys, which really took me by surprise.

Indian folks stand out and are disliked in the ME. I call bullshit on the one saying Indian guys can pass as Syrians.
I have spoken to East African girls and they dislike Indians as correctly stated by Selambao in his East Africa thread.

Quote: (09-08-2017 09:43 PM)Haly08 Wrote:  

Quote: (09-08-2017 02:39 PM)traveler97 Wrote:  

I agree with reference to the effect that kpop has.

Met a group of Saudi girls in Jordan and they seemed to be in love with Korean guys, which really took me by surprise.

Indian folks stand out and are disliked in the ME. I call bullshit on the one saying Indian guys can pass as Syrians.
I have spoken to East African girls and they dislike Indians as correctly stated by Selambao in his East Africa thread.

I lived in Jordan and Morocco for eight months. I'm a fairly dark skinned South Indian -- though I can speak Arabic fairly well. This probably helped people think that I was an Arab, but even then, I frequently got mistaken for a Palestinian or Syrian without opening my mouth. Maybe an extremely black South Indian wouldn't be able to pass.

Indians aren't disliked in the ME. This is a bull shit notion that I hear all the time -- almost always from people who have never actually been there. Extremely rich Gulf Arabs might look down on Indians, but they also look down on everyone else, including other Arabs. The Gulf is also full of extremely rich Indians -- 30% of the UAE's population is Indian. This runs the gamut from slave laborers to massively wealthy business tycoons.

People in America or Canada don't actually know what Middle Easterners look like. The few who make it over here are usually Arab Christians, Armenians (also Christian), or Persian Jews -- probably the whitest-looking subset of people in the ME. Even supposedly European-looking people like the Lebanese have plenty of people who could pass for Indian. This is even more true in places like North Africa or the Arabian Gulf -- tons of these Dubai sheikhs bear descent from Indian or black slave women.

I'm hoping Ukraine?

Quote: (09-07-2017 09:58 AM)Palpatine Wrote:  

have you tried Papua New Guinea, Port Moresby ..( i think there is a data sheet somewhere) ....the women are fucking horrendous though ..[Image: thumb.gif]

Thailand.

I have never been to, but due to historical reasons, I recommend you guys checking out info on Mozambique.

In 1961 when the Indian army surrounded and finally recovered the Portuguese possessions of Goa, Daman and Diu, thousands of families, both mixed Portuguese-Indian, or upper status Indian ones integrated in the upper echelons of society, like government officials, businessmen etc, all fled to the closest and then thriving Portuguese colony of Mozambique, gaining a proeminent role in society there and held in high regard, which I think still holds true today even after Mozambique independence 40 years ago.

Are you this type of Indian:

[Image: blog3.jpg]

Or this one:

[Image: 18fdf127a98a0898932c7bea682dcd41--filmst...lpaper.jpg]

Although you can't say all the 1.3 billion Indians are the same, I did notice the awkward type of Indian (mostly straight out of India) and the stylish Indian who knows how to find his way in Western societies.

I don't think being Indian in itself is damaging or beneficial in itself. What matters is phenotype and looks. If you're a Bollywood phenotype and not a fob the world is your oyster. Though Africa would be great. I know a male model type Indian guy who has so many women into him it's not even funny. He prefers mixed race women and probably smashes a new one each week. Dude is also 5th gen so no weird accent/mannerism.