rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best way to learn about altcoin trading

I'm interested in altcoin trading, after deciding between penny stocks and forex. However, it looks like there really isn't any large organized body of info on how to trade altcoins like there is with penny stocks. I'm thinking about first learning how to trade penny stocks then applying that knowledge to trading altcoins. Is this a sound strategy or are there other places/ways to learn altcoin trading strategy?

First- there are multiple threads on crypto, and there's at least one stock thread. This question could have been posted in those.

Quote: (08-30-2017 03:25 PM)tdrake2 Wrote:  

I'm thinking about first learning how to trade penny stocks then applying that knowledge to trading altcoins. Is this a sound strategy or are there other places/ways to learn altcoin trading strategy?

No. Not at all.

It is like first learning how to fish as a primer to skydiving.

There have been links to resources on learning how to invest in crypto posted in the ETH thread and elsewhere, in addition to the threads being resources themselves to some extent. Read through the relevant threads and follow the suggestions/links.

Here is one such link that could be found in the ETH Thread:

The Intelligent Investors Guide to Cryptocurrency: The definitive and essential guide to Cryptocurrency traders

Also check out SamuelBRoberts thread-

DACing for Cryptodummies: Hassle-Free and Easy Bitcoin Investing

Americans are dreamers too