rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How I am Getting My Shit Together: Help?

So, I've decided there is no reason I shouldnt be getting girls since my game is pretty good, honestly I just dont see enough girls for me to consistently approach.

My current style is sort of like skater/typical college guy. So I realize I need to get my swag up to par so I can start clubbing well endowed.

So, I plan on getting alot of new clothes + renting a BMW til I get my car back from getting reupholstered and alot of work done to it to make it SHINE in December/january.

I also plan to start networking with business owners here in ATL so I can start making more money and also MAYBE make a connection with some club owners. I do photography as a hobby and I may start searching out women to model for me in exchange for free pics for their portfolio.

I plan to start day gaming three days a week + going out A: to salsa clubs twice a week + regular clubs once a week.

I started learning spanish and have a few practice partners and Im picking it up decently fast since I already speak decent french.
I started lifting yesterday with my school team as I play futebol for my school and I hope to get more rippeder and after practice I go to private salsa lessons for an hour.

After about two months of this schedule I think I will be advancing pretty fast and doing well enough to pick up pretty latina or hispanic girls easier.

That leaves it to me simply figuring out how to befriend the bouncers + promoters at clubs to make connections so I can get in easier/without lines.

Any other things besides: Spanish + Being 6 1 + becoming more muscular + being good at salsa + day gaming and night gaming practice + car + swagg clothes + making money?

Quote: (09-05-2011 03:25 PM)Black Quixote Wrote:  

So, I've decided there is no reason I shouldnt be getting girls since my game is pretty good, honestly I just dont see enough girls for me to consistently approach.

My current style is sort of like skater/typical college guy. So I realize I need to get my swag up to par so I can start clubbing well endowed.

So, I plan on getting alot of new clothes + renting a BMW til I get my car back from getting reupholstered and alot of work done to it to make it SHINE in December/january.

I also plan to start networking with business owners here in ATL so I can start making more money and also MAYBE make a connection with some club owners. I do photography as a hobby and I may start searching out women to model for me in exchange for free pics for their portfolio.

I plan to start day gaming three days a week + going out A: to salsa clubs twice a week + regular clubs once a week.

I started learning spanish and have a few practice partners and Im picking it up decently fast since I already speak decent french.
I started lifting yesterday with my school team as I play futebol for my school and I hope to get more rippeder and after practice I go to private salsa lessons for an hour.

After about two months of this schedule I think I will be advancing pretty fast and doing well enough to pick up pretty latina or hispanic girls easier.

That leaves it to me simply figuring out how to befriend the bouncers + promoters at clubs to make connections so I can get in easier/without lines.

Any other things besides: Spanish + Being 6 1 + becoming more muscular + being good at salsa + day gaming and night gaming practice + car + swagg clothes + making money?

Care less.

All of the stuff you listed is great, if you're doing it because you want to. Dont do it because you expect it to get you laid though. My game is better then its ever been and I'm driving a used Suzuki and buying clothes at Wal-Mart.

Nice things helps, but only if they make you feel good about you. Get to a point where you look in the mirror and go "I'm fucking awesome" and then those things dont matter.

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

that's a LOT of effort man

good luck with it but I think you could easily just do a couple of those things and still do relatively well

looking good is key as is talking to lots of women. this rest is much less important.

How many guys do you know that have all those requirements? Personally I don't know anyone that has all that and can do all that, if you are doing it for yourself then fine. For me I just use the line that I just came back from Europe(been using it for nearly a year now) and that seems to get girls going. I honestly believe it is the little things you do that make the difference.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Ok, thanks guys for the feedback.

I am doing it 75% for me (I like salsa + latin culture in general) and I like looking good and having my stuff together so I can do more.

I am though doing it 25+% for girls. If you had to pick the most important things what would you say?

Becoming muscular
Swagg Clothes
Daygaming

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Quote: (09-05-2011 04:19 PM)Black Quixote Wrote:  

Ok, thanks guys for the feedback.

I am doing it 75% for me (I like salsa + latin culture in general) and I like looking good and having my stuff together so I can do more.

I am though doing it 25+% for girls. If you had to pick the most important things what would you say?

To me physical appearance has the most impact on my way with women. If I look good I feel good, if I feel good I talk and act with purpose. If you talk and act with purpose (swagger) AND you look good girls take notice real fast.

Chef In Jeans

Quote: (09-05-2011 04:19 PM)Black Quixote Wrote:  

If you had to pick the most important things what would you say?

1. LOOK GOOD
- workout a few times a week
- dress well
- good hygiene

2. TALK TO AND GAME LOTS OF WOMEN
- everywhere

3. HAVE COOL LIFESTYLE / HOBBIES
- salsa
- photography
- other

all of the above in moderation.

I agree with Chad. That's a lot of effort, money and time just to impress girls. Treat these bitches like a hobby, not the focus of your life.

Quote: (09-05-2011 08:37 PM)houston Wrote:  

I agree with Chad. That's a lot of effort, money and time just to impress girls. Treat these bitches like a hobby, not the focus of your life.

Its not a lot for a man just trying to better himself for the sake of being a better man though. It about perspective and purpose.

Chef In Jeans

Entering an entirely new niche will mean a dry adjustment period. Judging by your current style, have you tried hipster venues?

Quote: (09-05-2011 03:25 PM)Black Quixote Wrote:  

Your plan ain't bad. It might be a little tough to implement, but not a bad plan on the whole.

I think people on this forum sometimes shit on "baller game" (which is what you are proposing above). However, baller game has its advantages, especially if you are going to more upscale venues.

I think, though, in the meantime you shouldn't put off exploring/hitting on women in ATL. It sometimes takes a while to find your footing in a new city, so don't be discouraged if at first you find it hard to even get dates, let alone bangs.

Seems to me you have some inner issues that you're trying to cover up with an outer facade of someone who has it all together.

Good luck with that one, but it doesn't work.