rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Blowjobs and STDs

Blowjobs and STDs

Have you ever knowingly caught an STD from a blowjob? Ie you only got a blowjob from a girl and caught something or you got a blowjob then sex with condom but still caught something.

Blowjobs and STDs

Quote: (07-07-2017 12:59 AM)the-dream Wrote:  

Have you ever knowingly caught an STD from a blowjob? Ie you only got a blowjob from a girl and caught something or you got a blowjob then sex with condom but still caught something.

I caught yellow fever for a little while but then went to EE and it cured me

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Blowjobs and STDs

The chances of you being able to tell you got something right away after fucking a girl are slim to none. Symptoms take at least a week to manifest.

If you get anti-bacterial soap and wash your dick right after a unprotected sex or a bj you should be in the clear "most of the time".
For this to be effective you can't have ANY cuts or knicks on or near your penis that includes balls as well.

Otherwise go to the std clinic and get tested. If you come back positive for anything let the girl know. The End.

If STD's freak you out that much then wear a rubber for everything until you want to enter into a LTR.

Blowjobs and STDs

Never got anything, but I believe that getting herpes is pretty real.

Blowjobs and STDs

It can happen.

http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2012/1...e-superbug

I think this was discussed before here on the forum.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Blowjobs and STDs

yes it's possible. The girl also risks getting whatever STDs you carry.

Take steps to minimize risks:

1 - Careful with manscaping. Even if you don't see open cuts or ingrown hairs, shaving causes micro cuts that rise your chances of catching something.
If you really care, laser that shit.

2 - Wash afterwards with antibacterial soap

3 - get periodic checks.

4 - stay away from obvious sluts who have fucked 100s of guys.

5 - accept that when you bang many girls, sooner or later you'll catch something, but most of the time it's not a big deal (it goes away in a few days/weeks)

Blowjobs and STDs

Quote: (07-07-2017 09:01 AM)Stallion Wrote:  

yes it's possible. The girl also risks getting whatever STDs you carry.

Take steps to minimize risks:

1 - Careful with manscaping. Even if you don't see open cuts or ingrown hairs, shaving causes micro cuts that rise your chances of catching something.
If you really care, laser that shit.

2 - Wash afterwards with antibacterial soap

3 - get periodic checks.

4 - stay away from obvious sluts who have fucked 100s of guys.

5 - accept that when you bang many girls, sooner or later you'll catch something, but most of the time it's not a big deal (it goes away in a few days/weeks)

Agree with all except...What STD "goes away" in a few days?

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Blowjobs and STDs

Well, no serious STD "goes away on it's own".

What I've had a couple times is some redness/itches/marks or something weird like that. They went away in less than a week.
I was scared the first time, but when I got tested I was totally clean.

So I don't know how you could call those "outbreaks", but that's what I was talking about. Maybe the girl just wasn't very hygienic and and I got some dick acne, who knows.

I think those are the kind of "STDs" that players will get more often.
If you get serious stuff though, that sucks.

Blowjobs and STDs

I'm mainly scared about getting herpes in regards to blow jobs.

Blowjobs and STDs

You pay to play.

I did something really dumb in the spur of the moment. Girl had Herpes Simplex Type 2 but she didn't have any breakouts and we talked about and I got educated at length. She was on her period but I've never had that stop me before so I rawdogged her in the shower. Talk about risk... I escaped that one luckily.

Just be extra careful in examining her if she has type 2 breakout as that can spread easily but only during the breakout phase.

Blowjobs and STDs

Herpes aint shit.

I mean it sucks but it's not a huge deal.

If you play this game on any kind of scale you're gonna catch something.

Blowjobs and STDs

Quote: (07-07-2017 11:02 AM)Stallion Wrote:  

Well, no serious STD "goes away on it's own".

What I've had a couple times is some redness/itches/marks or something weird like that. They went away in less than a week.
I was scared the first time, but when I got tested I was totally clean.

So I don't know how you could call those "outbreaks", but that's what I was talking about. Maybe the girl just wasn't very hygienic and and I got some dick acne, who knows.

I had almost the same experience.

Breakout of red spots all over my dick that turned into small sores. I assumed herpes, but herpes usually clusters somewhere and was supposed to be painful.

I did the obvious thing and went to the clinic to get the sores tested.

Negative for herp or anything else.

Doctor's actual conclusion: teeth marks that happened to get infected.

[Image: angry.gif]

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

Blowjobs and STDs

Have you ever knowingly caught an STD from a blowjob?

Blowjobs and STDs

If she has a cold sore on her lips and blows you, then you get dick herpes - that's very uncool.

Always check for sores on the lips and hooch before proceeding with a random.

Blowjobs and STDs

Quote: (07-07-2017 05:54 PM)RatInTheWoods Wrote:  

If she has a cold sore on her lips and blows you, then you get dick herpes - that's very uncool.

Always check for sores on the lips and hooch before proceeding with a random.

Joseph Campbell

Blowjobs and STDs

And when I say "Check the lips for sores before proceeding" I mean top and bottom lips!

Blowjobs and STDs

Haven’t received any Herpes Type 1 or 2, or any STD from receiving oral, though my doctors tell me that you can receive certain STDs from receiving unprotected oral sex if she has bleeding gums or Herpes sores which are contagious.

However, you may need to be very careful with unprotected intercourse, especially if the chicks has sores or Mollusca bumps where the condom doesn’t cover your shaft.

Speak with your Doctor who will know more about STDs that I do. I’ve read that somewhere a new form of Gonorrhea is becoming an epidemic, drug resistant too…Condom up!