rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gigolo Game

Gigolo Game

I know it's been mentioned a couple times on this forum, but I'm curious to know more from guys that've successfully run gigolo game.

I think there comes a time in a lot of player's careers where his game is good enough that he can have sex with very attractive girls with relative ease. Banging a hottie once gave you a surge of excitement and validation, but it eventually becomes a fleeting physical pleasure like chocolate.

It's here that the desire emerges to apply his seduction skill-set -- game, charisma, or whatever you want to call it -- to other areas. Getting wealthy, older women to pay your bills is one of those areas

The core tenets of game remain the same, but I'm sure others like Mixx and GManifesto can offer solid info on stuff like target selection, the transition from a sexual relationship to one in which you financially benefit, maintenance, and whatnot.

Porforio Rubirosa seems like he was the ultimate gigolo.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Porfirio_Rubirosa

By all accounts, he didn't have any exceptional attributes in terms of looks, status, or money. But he banged the Megan Fox's and Ivanka Trump's of his day while they bought him businesses, sport cars, and houses.

Gigolo Game

Holy shit.
Just found my new hero.

Gigolo Game

Only problem is that you need to fuck older women.

Make your own money. Women are whores, not men

Gigolo Game

Quote: (09-02-2011 11:40 PM)mangadooza Wrote:  

It's here that the desire emerges to apply his seduction skill-set -- game, charisma, or whatever you want to call it -- to other areas. Getting wealthy, older women to pay your bills is one of those areas

I'd say it is the same as getting good scores in amateur or even professional sport versus getting into the top ten in your league. One would need a lot of self-discipline, self-control, and just plain luck; most of those who try won't make it, and vast majority of the world won't even try. There are so many drawbacks that you have to be very special kind of person, and live very strict lifestyle to even survive such "lifestyle" for a long. It is a tough job. If you have this kind of personality when you enjoy listening to endless rants of chicks way past their prime, you'd better become a shrink and charge her $150/hr.

Quote:Quote:

Porforio Rubirosa seems like he was the ultimate gigolo.

One's chance to become Porforio Rubirosa are probably similar to his chance to become Tiger Woods, Bruce Willis or Barack Obama.

By all accounts, he didn't have any exceptional attributes in terms of looks, status, or money.

Neither had Woods, Willis or Obama. This is not really an argument.

But he banged the Megan Fox's and Ivanka Trump's of his day while they bought him businesses, sport cars, and houses.

Well, if your ultimate goal is a lot of money, then this is definitely a wrong career. Last time I checked there was no single gigolo in the Forbes list. And if your ultimate goal is not money, why would you spend your life fucking much older chicks?

Gigolo Game

Quote: (09-03-2011 03:41 AM)Hooligan Harry Wrote:  

Agreed, I suppose if you like being a kept dog then this kind of game can apply to you, but then you become dependent.

Your best? Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and fuck the prom queen! -John Mason (The Rock)

Gigolo Game

Quote: (09-03-2011 03:41 AM)Hooligan Harry Wrote:  

Well said. I couldn't fuck an old unattractive woman. Yuk !!

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.