rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

150 Dates in 4 Months . . .
50 Dates in 4 Months . . .
Gotta respect my man's hustle! LINK

He automated Everything. If he had an ounce of game he probably would've gotten a decent amount of bangs but I wonder how many fatties were in that 150 though.

Normal dating was a nightmare so I hacked it
I’m a fat, bald, short guy whose only quality is that he isn’t an ax murderer. I want to find the One, the special relationship that will last many years and multiply happiness. Relationships are multipliers of life experiences.
But I’m bad at small talk, and I jump too fast to intellectual conversations, making it awkward. Last year, my girlfriend and I broke up. The love wasn’t there anymore. Since I’m 31, and eventually want a family, I figured I’d better not procrastinate. I needed to be serious about dating.
So I downloaded Tinder and started swiping.
I decided to hack the system and go for volume instead of personalization. To hell with romance. I was determined to find the One, even if it meant swiping right the whole Bay Area.
For any serious endeavor, you need a serious process. I wanted to find the perfect match, so I wasn’t going to be an amateur about it. I needed to come up with a rigorous and scientific process. Luck exists, but it can also be forced.
You need a certain amount of candidates to be able to benchmark what quality means, and humans are really difficult to assess. In computer science, this is known as the optimal stopping algorithm, aka the secretary problem.
A few lines of code later, my app was born. An abstraction layer capable of managing online dating for me:
Automatic swiping
Automatic messaging
Automatic date scheduling
Sweet. Here’s what happened when I launched the program:

The app I made that automates the repetitive work in online dating.
I quickly got hundreds of matches, and hundreds of messages. It looked like this:

Tinder has the most liquidity.
My first problem was solved: getting leads into the pipeline. I had a new problem now: volume.
So I decided to industrialize the process.
Dating at scale to find the One
Go on as many dates as possible
I had to qualify each lead — see with which girl there was a fit and with which there wasn’t, to maximize chances of finding the One.
I automated everything. Openers, follow-up messages, swiping, bookmarking, text messages and phone number recording. The machine was well-oiled.
I assumed canned messages wouldn’t work well, but after over 10,000 sent, there wasn’t a significant response rate difference between personalized and generic messages. At least, that’s what the data said.
I became an online dating magician who knew how to optimize a profile — A/B testing pictures and message. If I changed my profile picture and got more “likes” as a result, that meant it was better. I was tracking data, which made it easy to see what performed best.
This one worked, probably because it hides the bulging stomach and the balding head.

This one worked, probably because it hides the bulging stomach and the balding head.
Conversion rates increased: more matches, more leads, more dates to schedule. A new match would receive up to 7 follow up messages to maximize response rates. To give you ballpark numbers, 43% responded after the first message, 21% after the second, 14% after the third, 9%, 3%,1%, 1%. The rest sent me a message first.

Here is the standard sequence of messages I used:
Bonjour ! Care to meet over coffee some time next week?
Perhaps I can tempt you with some pastries instead? I know of place with fruit tarts, chocolate pies, and macaroons. [Image: smile.gif]
Can I interest you in a chai latte then? Better than coffee, and we can still get the pastries!
Fine, if you don’t like coffee nor pastries nor chai, we can do tea. How does tea sound?
Yeah, you are right. Tea is a little boring. We should get ice cream! How about the Bi-Rite Creamery?
Ice cream is too cliché anyway. We should do something no one else does on a first date, like meet at a gas station and get beef jerky! Think of the stories we could tell our grandkids!
Alright, I’ll admit that meeting at a gas station isn’t the most romantic. And let’s be honest: American food portions are so large we don’t need more calories. How about a boat ride on Stow Lake? We can get a nice pedal boat and get fresh air and plenty of exercise. How about that?
As soon as it got an answer, the program would prompt for a phone number, leading sometimes to disjointed conversations.

The number would then be recorded in my custom CRM and automated texts would be sent with Twilio.
I also had some tricks — like subscribing to premium services to make my messages more visible. It worked well to get attention:

But not always interest:

I was now dating at scale, I could handle the influx of new leads. But my goal wasn’t to fuck around, I was here to find that special someone.
Volume created new problems
The excess of choice made me wary of missing out on my perfect match. Now, I wanted to meet them all. To make sure I wouldn’t miss out, I designed a rigorous first-date process.
Coffee only. It was cheaper and provided an exit for both participants. You know within the first 30 seconds whether it’s going to be a good fit.
Nearby location. I’d send an Uber when distance was an issue.
Parallelized dates — up to three a day — to speed up process and increase time efficiency.
After the date, I would write observations on a spreadsheet to avoid blunders. After asking “how’s your day” up to three times a day, I got confused. I once asked a girl who had spent the entire first date telling me a very sad story about her being an orphan. On our second date, I asked her how her parents were doing. That was an awkward moment. If you’re reading this, I apologize.
Yet I failed.
I failed at engineering love
150 dates without success
I went on 150 first dates but didn’t manage to find the One. Most of the first dates led to nothing: we didn’t have much in common. Dating at scale doesn’t go well with well fitting areas of interests.
Dating is like enterprise sales. When your customer goes for a competing, more compelling product, you’re never told and you don’t get any feedback.
You just don’t hear from them anymore. As such, you never know what you did wrong. As a founder, I stubbornly believe that everything is within my power to fix, and that something could have been done differently to force the decision in my favor.
On the rare occasions when I was genuinely interested in a date, she wouldn’t be. One decided to end things despite “having enjoyed her time with me, for what it’s worth”. Another was exceptionally caring, and made me feel special, valued. She too vanished. Some were bad luck. One had a tiger mom forbidding her. Another moved cross-country.
Then there was Her, let’s call her Jane. She was amazing. She worked at Google. She was fun. I had a special feeling so I brought her on a special date at the Golden Gate Park.
I brought a basket with fruits, macaroons and red wine and rented a boat. We took turns, and she rowed with the vigor of a thousand vikings. At some point, we got lost and I used this opportunity to steal a magical first kiss.
That was my best first date on more than 150, ironically the only one that hadn’t been part of my rigid routine. With her there was no doubt: I needed a second date. We went to a restaurant. Outside, she climbed on my shoulders and I ran uphill while she laughed. I might have fallen in love that day. We kissed again.
We went on a third, then 4th date. I wanted to tell her that I liked her, but I was anxious that she wouldn’t.
On our 5th date, she said she wasn’t ready for a relationship. I didn’t have the guts to ask why.
The strategy was flawed
Having more matches increased my odds of finding someone interesting, but it also became an addiction. The possibility of meeting that many people made me want to meet every one of them, to make sure I wouldn’t miss the One. In the process, I also found out something horrible:

I still believe technology can hack love, though that belief is likely irrational. Technology is leverage, and I think I leveraged it wrong: the execution was fine but the strategy wasn’t.
Perhaps a better strategy would hinge upon Mark Granovetter’s research. He argues that 2nd degree connections are the most useful: relationships and jobs are found through them. I should ask for intros!
Online dating does little in the way of encouraging you to put effort into a relationship. There’s always the allure of finding something better or just different. When you know someone in common, there’s a bit of reputation on the line so you behave differently.
Another issue is that culturally relationships are driven by men, at least in the first innings. This is different in the more progressive Scandinavian cultures. In my sample of 150, not once did a girl take the initiative, pick a place, and invite me. I’m told it’s fear of appearing desperate, but fuck that! Own your life, don’t let someone drive it for you.
I’m running out of steam. It is a very time, resource, and attention consuming thing. The whole point of automating was precisely to make it not so.
It’s time for another approach. A drastic change. But not tonight.
Tonight, I have a date.
Respect for the tactics, terrible strategy (finding 'the one').

If he only knew women just wanted to get fucked by an acceptable man.

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”
[Image: 18745417.gif]

What a fucking moron.

This guys is either full of shit or a horrible idiot.

This dude claims to be balding and fat.

[Image: 1*rSwtcuc45HghVfpPwyqAmQ.png]

If this dude lifted and ate right, he'd be killing it, online or offline.

He's 31 and not bad looking at all, style is okay as well.

This dudes biggest problem is is his MINDSET.

He's looking for the "one" [Image: gay.gif] - this is laughable.

He's also saying "to hell with romance" okay, then why the fuck are you looking for the one then ?

The worst part is, he's living in the Bay Area (hence the program he made).

It means feminism, sjw, and fat acceptance central.

If you notice his openers, their all about food, or food jokes.

This is important, it shows insight into the suitor's mindset, he's INSECURE about his body and he think he's fat.

Coffee dates can be great and cheap screeners - up until this SIMP started sending ubers to come meet him for bitches he never met. (M'lady !)

Author is right, he failed at engineering, he failed at his 150 dates.

Because it was a complete waste of fucking time and you were boring.

WOMEN ARE NOT LOGICAL CREATURES - when will dudes get this.

You can be efficient all you want but it doesn't mean shit because of "muh feelz"

I will give him PROPS for being efficient and scheduling and logistics tho.

This is another mindset issue:

Quote:Quote:

As a founder, I stubbornly believe that everything is within my power to fix, and that something could have been done differently to force the decision in my favor.

[Image: giphy.gif]

No you can't, you don't have all the power, you're the one searching and chasing, it should be the other way around.

This line of dating is cringy as fuck:

I had a special feeling so I brought her on a special date at the Golden Gate Park.
I brought a basket with fruits, macaroons and red wine and rented a boat. We took turns, and she rowed with the vigor of a thousand vikings. At some point, we got lost and I used this opportunity to steal a magical first kiss.

That was my best first date on more than 150, ironically the only one that hadn’t been part of my rigid routine. With her there was no doubt:

I needed a second date. We went to a restaurant. Outside, she climbed on my shoulders and I ran uphill while she laughed. I might have fallen in love that day. We kissed again.

We went on a third, then 4th date. I wanted to tell her that I liked her, but I was anxious that she wouldn’t.

On our 5th date, she said she wasn’t ready for a relationship. I didn’t have the guts to ask why.

This dude went on 5 dates with JUST A KISS !! A GODDAMN KISS !!

Bottom line is, you didn't escalate, and you didn't make her gina tingle.

That woman sensed you were falling for her and she got the fuck out of dodge fast as fuck !

I still believe technology can hack love, though that belief is likely irrational. Technology is leverage, and I think I leveraged it wrong: the execution was fine but the strategy wasn’t.

NO tech CANNOT hack love, YOU need to HACK their feelings.

That's what game and player life is for dude.

Tech is just a tool that you use !

Your execution was TERRIBLE as fuck dude, your date mindset and thirst to find true love is your BIGGEST weakness.

Perhaps a better strategy would hinge upon Mark Granovetter’s research. He argues that 2nd degree connections are the most useful: relationships and jobs are found through them. I should ask for intros!

[Image: 68747470733a2f2f6d656469612e67697068792e...792e676966]

See now you're getting it ! Leverage your social circle to make 3rd/4th degree connections and pull chicks that way !

Another issue is that culturally relationships are driven by men, at least in the first innings. This is different in the more progressive Scandinavian cultures. In my sample of 150, not once did a girl take the initiative, pick a place, and invite me. I’m told it’s fear of appearing desperate, but fuck that! Own your life, don’t let someone drive it for you.

WOMEN LIKE MEN WHO LEAD ANY INTERACTION AND TAKE CHARGE ON DATES AND IN THE BEDROOM.

Summary:

This guy is an idiot and going about dating the wrong way.

He's so fucking focused on true and finding "the one" that he's blind to the realities of online dating and women.

The worst part is, he's in the fucking Bay Area of all places which doesn't have the greatest pick of women and is super liberal.

The worst part is, he's bitching about how women "don't take charge because it looks desperate" when in reality women want strong leading men.

He's saying "you go girl, you choose for us!"

This guy literally wasted valuable time, energy, and money all to code a program to go on a 150 dates with NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IT.

He literally had one good leads that made his own gina' tingle and guess what ? It fucking burned him, because the girl could smell the desperation ON DATE FUCKING 5 !

You could show him how to game, you could show him the red pill, but he'll just DEFEND women till he dies, because muh chivalry !

Survey says!:

[Image: tenor.gif]

Fuck this guy, now time to go write about my newest +1
This dumb SOB has a script to pipeline 150 sluts to his bedroom and he takes them out on magical rowboat adventure picnics thinking he's finding "the one"?

Holy shit.

That script is full of cringe, too.

In general, I like the idea of semi-automating, though.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!
150 dates in 4 months? That's more than one date per day. All to find his soulmate? He should learn some game, lose weight, optimize his appearance and go for bangs. If he then still wants to be in a relationship, finding someone, who fits you, will sooner or later happen.

edit: saw his picture, lol, he's not even bad-looking and doesn't even look fat
He's lying.
The automatic scripting is pretty impressive. I'd love to have something like this where I don't have to waste time on Tinder and texting. I think it would be pretty awesome to have that synced up to google calendar and have it ping you "date at 7pm X coffee shop with 22 year old Rachel".
[Image: icon_lol.gif]

He's probably inflating everything in the story but if it's real - what a clueless nerd.

All you need to know about his mindset is in the two opening paragraphs:

I’m a fat, bald, short guy whose only quality is that he isn’t an ax murderer. I want to find the One, the special relationship that will last many years and multiply happiness. Relationships are multipliers of life experiences.

But I’m bad at small talk, and I jump too fast to intellectual conversations, making it awkward. Last year, my girlfriend and I broke up. The love wasn’t there anymore. Since I’m 31, and eventually want a family, I figured I’d better not procrastinate. I needed to be serious about dating.

In other words:
- I'm insecure
- I care too much
- I'm not physically attractive to the opposite sex
- I'm not imposing and view other men as superior
- I'm incomplete and need something girls can give me ("The One")
- I'm boring and awkward
- I'm thirsty and I'm in a rush

Not everything is necessarily true - he's not short, but he's not 6'6''; not fat, probably just skinny fat; etc. But the point is, that's how he views himself.

There's multiple videos of him on YouTube. He has that nerdy, beta enunciation that turns girls off. You can see the hair thinning on the back of the head.

He could kill if he has some 1-on-1 coaching, though.

And then there's this little comment from the article:

[Image: adawdaw.png]

So - he claims to have banged 60+ girls from this little 4 month experiment.

To say I doubt that would be an understatement.
Quote: (06-30-2017 02:27 PM)Ringo Wrote:  

Definitely calling bullshit on that.
This is a PR piece. He's not bald and fat at all either, like Kaotic pointed out.

Pussy ain't for pussies...
Quote: (06-30-2017 02:30 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

Definitely calling bullshit on that.

kaotic, what % of dates do you bang from online? Just curious.
I've maintained about a 50% bang rate here in Beijing. I've occasionally had a short-lived period where I was over-confident or too busy and didn't go through the standard steps of my proven process. This usually would result in 3 or so dates where I blew it. Then I'd get my act together and go back to a ROI of banging 50% of the girls I met online.

So, it definitely is possible, although, obviously it would be more of a challenge for a guy in North America to replicate the results of a suited up white dude in Asia.

He's either lying about his ROI or pretending to be a bigger dullard than he really is.

I'm the King of Beijing!
I have about 50% bang rate from online. That's only counting girls who actually met up with me. The key is to sexually charge the conversations before you meet and create scenarios where sex is not only possible but convenient. I screen pretty damn hard for girls that are DTF though, so I probably missed a lot of 3 date kates and such and blew it.

I guarantee you this guy didn't close anywhere near to 44%.
Quote: (07-01-2017 03:16 AM)Eugenics Wrote:  

I have about 50% bang rate from online. That's only counting girls who actually met up with me. The key is to sexually charge the conversations before you meet and create scenarios where sex is not only possible but convenient. I screen pretty damn hard for girls that are DTF though, so I probably missed a lot of 3 date kates and such and blew it.

I guarantee you this guy didn't close anywhere near to 44%.

How do you do this? Any tips?

There's multiple videos of him on YouTube. He has that nerdy, beta enunciation that turns girls off. You can see the hair thinning on the back of the head.

He could kill if he has some 1-on-1 coaching, though.

Yes and no - I will tell you now why it is possible.

He is a millionaire, a Silicon Valley startup founder with 500+ employees. He was wealthy even before that having a 300.000$+ job at Microsoft.

So essentially he is a moderately good-looking, 30-something, not fat, multi-millionaire who may have picked up his dates with a Lamborghini, said matter-of-factly that he is a Silicon Valley founder and CEO.

I don't think that he would need to lie about his conversion rate of 44.7%. I know fighter jet pilots who have a conversion rate of 99% - usually they need to tell the girls only what they do. I guess the ones that did not put out were either truly not into him or were playing the "good girl".

Also he dated in the area where Silicon Valley entrepreneurs are the biggest sharks. Compared to other blokes in the same caliber I think that he is one of the top-tier.

The Tinder script he ran seems to have been perfected by someone with Game - the responses were good. It is possible that he read some Game books as well. The statements about not meeting the "right girl" could be some PR utterings to the feminazis out there who would accuse him of fucking 60 women in 4 months without any promise of commitment [Image: smile.gif]

As a side note - most other men including Kaotic - if you replicated his dates with your level of Game but with his level of wealth and social standing, then the conversion rate would be closer to 70%+ - in some months maybe even 90%+.

I can imagine that many girls did the first moves with him and offered to blow him in his multi-million dollar penthouse.
https://www.linkedin.com/in/sstadil/?locale=de_DE

He has enough masculine self-confidence in him to easily make it work. That video is much better to assess that. If he even behaves in a similar way as in that vid above, then 44.7% conversion rate is indeed possible for a guy like him (given his standing in the Silicon Valley area).
Millionaire or not, we're neglecting the one key constant:

"Perhaps I can tempt you with some pastries instead? I know of place with fruit tarts, chocolate pies, and macaroons."
+
"Then there was Her, let’s call her Jane. She was amazing. She worked at Google. She was fun. I had a special feeling so I brought her on a special date at the Golden Gate Park. I brought a basket with fruits, macaroons and red wine and rented a boat."

[Image: 1rtukl.jpg]via Imgflip Meme Generator
Lots of noise that this dude is "a gym pass away from swooping broads", I don't see it like that. It comes all the time on RVF, and I must wonder at folks social temperature gauges. Gym pass ain't going to save an awkward as hell dude - that is internal stuff, not exterior.

Dude is an awkward goon, likely autistic; I cringed reading that shit.

He has little to no social ability. His best date, Jane, he took things to slow (4 or 5 dates? huh?). She would have been down to bang but didn't want to commit like that. He could have been dating that broad if he would have laid the pipe on her, she wanted some fun. If anything I find those nerdy broads is the easiest to keep around with dick. They spend so much time with lacklustre betas like Robo-Date-Dude when they run into a dude who fucks them like an animal they will want to stay around.

I don't believe the "44.7%" shit either. If he knew how to navigate 60 women into bed like that he would have been dating his dream girl Jane. He mentioned he had multiple dates per day, maybe three a day at minimum. He does not seem like the type that knows how to navigate a first date bang. Maybe some THOTS hopped on his dick to try and get close to the money, and he likely fucked a few FOB Chinese girls as they will fuck anything that scratches down Caucasian in the US Census. I would put those both max at 15 girls. Men like him would not get to 60 in a lifetime, and his whole thesis was to expedite the search for a quality girl. If he were purely into converting dates to bangs, he would sort of mention that (unless he is a huge con-man and out-foxing us all on this).

The Robo-Date-dude - this guy is a mess.

If I had some robot line updates for me, I'd be smashing a new broad every week. The laborious part is lining up the dates, once we are together though I can string up enough bullshit to get things going, if she is wack, then I will just get drunk and amuse myself before I troll off to hunt more tail.

I think there would be value in automating the process to line up dates; dudes can take it from there in person. Oddly enough, for this robo-guy, the automation tool he created would work great for women. For women who go on many dates for gifts and meals, all she has to do is open her calendar and her what time she needs to be ready for, and a Uber will come pick her up and take her to the date location (you would hope he uses this tool for good and not think of it as that kind of tool).
Quote: (07-01-2017 11:19 AM)kosko Wrote:  

If I had some robot line updates for me, I'd be smashing a new broad every week. The laborious part is lining up the dates, once we are together though I can string up enough bullshit to get things going, if she is wack, then I will just get drunk and amuse myself before I troll off to hunt more tail.

I think there would be value in automating the process to line up dates; dudes can take it from there in person. Oddly enough, for this robo-guy, the automation tool he created would work great for women. For women who go on many dates for gifts and meals, all she has to do is open her calendar and her what time she needs to be ready for, and a Uber will come pick her up and take her to the date location (you would hope he uses this tool for good and not think of it as that kind of tool).

kosko, would be interested in your approach to dates. How many bangs have you had from Tinder this year?
He didn't bang that many. That dude may be a decent looking 31 year old multi-millionaire but he approaches these women like he's following the Basic Beta Guide: For Dummies.

He's ignoring the biggest tenet of game which is making these girls feel something other than boredom and indifference.
This Sebastian dude reeks of pure 100% soy-induced aspieness. ~47.4%? Only a sperg would actually reply like that.

He cannot be saved.

He's nowhere near "top of the chain" in anything other than swooping dudes named Stu and consuming soy. Just read his "boat date", shit reeks of P.S I love You. No girl is wanting to fuck him after he just made her row the boat. I've had a higher close rate than him....and some of these bitches I only offered a glass of water.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.
No question about this. Kaotic that was:

[Image: potd.gif]

Read it through twice for good measure.

Quote: (07-13-2015 04:02 AM)Suits Wrote:  
If you're serious about self improvement and make real effort, this forum will always have your back.
Quote: (07-01-2017 11:49 AM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

No girl is wanting to fuck him after he just made her row the boat.

"With the vigor of a thousand vikings", no less.

Shit makes you wonder if he's just trying to be gender-neutral and virtue signal that he believes women can row as well as men, or if she actually had the upper body of a man.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!
Undoubtedly the guy is mired in feminist social justice land and is a Game-less indoctrinated Beta.

I still think that someone wrote the text of the automatic responses for him.

Still - he stated that some 4/10 times he got laid.

Let us assume that he went on multiple dates with some girls.

Especially if you look how he behaves in this second video I seriously doubt that anyone can see him as autistic:

He comes off way more relaxed and self-confident than in the first vid someone shared.

His thinning hair does not matter.
His state of body above 8% body-fat does not matter.

He is still a self-confident millionaire who is in a mini-domain where he is relatively speaking the king - Silicon Valley area.

I don't think that he went out with 150 women. He went on multiple dates with some and I guess it were more 80-100 women.

He certainly botched some dates like the one from Google who was probably one of the most attractive ones and she had other more Alpha options out there.

Still - you guys are also missing other points:

1) Attractiveness of the girls - probably ranging from slim 6 to 9s, many Asians among them (he mentioned Tiger moms)
2) Age - likely his metric was mostly from 25-32

But there are some things he mentioned which pure demented Blue Pill Betas don't - he said that he wanted to meet all, because something better might be around the next corner.

The gist of the matter is that he is a multi-millionaire with a high social standing, not shy, not austic, rather self-confident, not badly looking - 6-7 on the male scale.

He is not a gym pass away from being a Player - he is a long way away from being a Player, because he is too Blue Pill and mired in the equalist mindset. Still - his raw sexual market value in his surrounding is very high.

He probably did not bang 60, since he did not meet 150. But he may have banged 40.

You have to take the entire gist of the person into account - not only Red Pill understanding and Game. An extremely good-looking Blue Pill Beta gets laid too and a double-digit young millionaire in Silicon Valley does too if he is not a total sperg and he is not.

But the idea with the Tinder and OKC automation is quite good. Though you can buy that kind of pipelining nowadays.
Quote: (07-01-2017 12:58 PM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

He is still a self-confident millionaire who is in a mini-domain where he is relatively speaking the king - Silicon Valley area.

To this, I must point out that a Scottsdale 5 is a Silicon Valley 8.

The sausage ratio is absurd and you have a Persian horde of 1,000,000 self-confident millionaires competing to penetrate 300 Spartan holes. The odds were never on his side.

He could probably move this game to a hipster enclave of NYC and rake it in.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!
Quote: (07-01-2017 01:20 PM)Jetset Wrote:  

Quote: (07-01-2017 12:58 PM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

To this, I must point out that a Scottsdale 5 is a Silicon Valley 8.

The sausage ratio is absurd and you have a Persian horde of 1,000,000 self-confident millionaires competing to penetrate 300 Spartan holes. The odds were never on his side.

He could probably move this game to a hipster enclave of NYC and rake it in.

Yeah - there may have been some slim 5s among the dates which were easy pickings.

However your ratio is wrong - he has probably 400 IT guys working for him. They make 50.000-80.000$. They constitute the sausage fest hordes, not guys like him.