rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Filming Sex With Women

Filming Sex With Women

There are necessary legal reasons to keep a smartphone near your bed:

http://www.sfexaminer.com/local/crime/20...ist-rapist

See also, the Hofstra Rape Hoax case:

http://federalism.typepad.com/crime_fede...story.html

Filming Sex With Women

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...esome.html

The smart phone pictures of happy people enjoying a menage a trois are the only thing that kept this dude from going to jail. The two girls involved didn't want their boyfriends to find out that they cheated, so what the hell, they charged an innocent man with rape to cover their tracks.

Although this guy didn't get off scot-free. Now the whole world knows he has sex with wildebeests.

Filming Sex With Women

Quote: (09-01-2011 12:00 AM)Ajiaco Wrote:  

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...esome.html

The smart phone pictures of happy people enjoying a menage a trois are the only thing that kept this dude from going to jail. The two girls involved didn't want their boyfriends to find out that they cheated, so what the hell, they charged an innocent man with rape to cover their tracks.

Although this guy didn't get off scot-free. Now the whole world knows he has sex with wildebeests.

Thanks for that. I keep track of this stuff for scholarly purposes. Never saw that story.

Filming Sex With Women

Those women were 24, and 27 years of age? They looked more like 37 and 45 years of age. Not to mention they were fat whales!

Mixx

Filming Sex With Women

Quote: (09-01-2011 07:17 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

Those women were 24, and 27 years of age? They looked more like 37 and 45 years of age. Not to mention they were fat whales!

Mixx

Those are considered dimes in the UK.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Filming Sex With Women

Would it be admissible in states that have two party consent wiretapping laws?

A lawyer told me that one party consent is allowed in NY, ie. if you're party to a conversation and you record it, it's fine. But in other US states this would be considered a crime and not necessarily admissible.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Filming Sex With Women

Quote: (09-01-2011 11:19 AM)Moma Wrote:  

Mixx

Wuuuuuuut?h I thought girls form the UK looked like this:

[Image: Spice_Girls_in_Toronto%2C_Ontario.jpg]

Mixx

Filming Sex With Women

Quote: (09-01-2011 11:40 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

Mixx

Wuuuuuuut?h I thought girls form the UK looked like this:

[Image: Spice_Girls_in_Toronto%2C_Ontario.jpg]

Mixx

Think again, dear friend, think again. *Shudders and takes a look outside window at pretty Torontonian lizard on her lunch break*

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

Filming Sex With Women

Is it more like this?
[attachment=2946]

Filming Sex With Women

Quote: (09-01-2011 11:53 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Is it more like this?

Ahh, you bring back such sweet memories * unsuccessfully tries to stifle the straining lump in trousers*

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

Filming Sex With Women

Quote: (09-01-2011 11:22 AM)Caligula Wrote:  

A lawyer told me that one party consent is allowed in NY, ie. if you're party to a conversation and you record it, it's fine. But in other US states this would be considered a crime and not necessarily admissible.

If the tape contradicted the testimony, it'd be useable as impeachment evidence.

Filming Sex With Women

Quote: (09-01-2011 12:28 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

If the tape contradicted the testimony, it'd be useable as impeachment evidence.

That makes sense. I should add that the conversation I had with the lawyer in the context of contract disputes, so it might well be different in criminal cases.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Filming Sex With Women

Mixx

A bit harsh...but made me [Image: smile.gif]

Filming Sex With Women

[attachment=2950]

Here's a sweet example of British chicks.

Filming Sex With Women

There are different rules for audio recording and video recording. Video recording rules are more lax in terms of getting consent.

Filming Sex With Women

^^^ Also, it matters *why* you're trying to introduce the illegal recording. If it's to prove some fact of a lawsuit you brought, it's not likely to be allowed. If it's to defend yourself from a false criminal charge, it's more likely to be allowed.

Filming Sex With Women

I audio record when I bring girls back. I'm in NY and I think one party consent is sufficient for legality. But frankly, even if it wasn't, I'd still do it. Better to be charged with a misdemeanor than with felony rape.

As for admissibility in court, a friend who is a homicide prosecutor thinks this would be admissible in a rape case. And even if it wasn't, the prosecutor would certainly be willing to listen to it, and if they believe the recording is authentic, will most likely drop charges.

Filming Sex With Women

He got some of the charges kicked.

http://www.sfexaminer.com/local/crime/20...-rape-case

Filming Sex With Women

He had texts, too.

I'm going to write a complete guide to avoid false rape charges.

One thing that is MAJOR. Always get confirmatory texts from women. I always send one saying, "Last night was hot. Can't wait to see you again." Hopefully she replies. Even if she doesn't, it goes to show you didn't feel like you did anything wrong. I.e., it goes to your belief that she consented.

You gotta send those post-sex texts.

Filming Sex With Women

Quote: (09-02-2011 07:52 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

He had texts, too.

One thing that is MAJOR. Always get confirmatory texts from women. I always send one saying, "Last night was hot. Can't wait to see you again." Hopefully she replies. Even if she doesn't, it goes to show you didn't feel like you did anything wrong. I.e., it goes to your belief that she consented.

Brilliant.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Filming Sex With Women

definitely brilliant,however how do you save them? can the telephone company retrieve them in case you need them badly because some psyho girl wants to ruin your life for some reason?

I mean you have a limit for texts. besides let's say you only save those juicy ones, there is always the risk of another girl reading them and then you're gonna be grilled by her. (if you're casually dating multiples)

I think guys should screen girls more seriously to know if she is not prone to "psychotic and impulsive acts" and I personally dont go for taken women, too much trouble, what if her bf is the crazy guy who's gonna come with a shotgun, is it worth it?

Quote: (09-02-2011 09:00 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

He had texts, too.

Brilliant.

Filming Sex With Women

Another option is to go out together after sex for a "quick bite". Denny's, McDonalds, any bar, it doesn't matter as long as there are people who'd be able to testify she looked normal, did not run away or asked to call cops. Some of those places have also video recording at night.

Filming Sex With Women

Quote: (09-02-2011 10:51 PM)metalhaze Wrote:  

definitely brilliant,however how do you save them? can the telephone company retrieve them in case you need them badly because some psyho girl wants to ruin your life for some reason?
Depending on your phone, you can periodically backup the texts to your computer. Another option is to use Google Voice, if your phone supports it. With GV, the texts are just part of your overall gmail data storage, so no problem saving many, many thousands of texts.

Filming Sex With Women

Every Player should have a google voice account, anyway.

Filming Sex With Women

What are the security camera in your home/apartment laws in California? Can you record both audio and video? Just video, audio and video in separate spots, audio/video together? Do you just need a sticker on your front door saying you have a security camera system?