rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Day Bang reviews

Day Bang reviews

Will go in this thread.

Day Bang reviews

I haven't finished the book yet. I've been thumbing thru, reading a few pages here and there. I knew Roosh was different then other PUA salemen types, but I only knew him thru his blog and this forum. I never read any of his books.

Well, after reading thru "Day Bang" a little, I have a much deeper appreciation for his work and expertise.

Roosh knows what the fuck he is talking about. I have looked at alot of PUA products, emails, blogs, and forums in the last few years. Most of them are oozing with bullshit. Or, its just some professional comedian/entertainer running "clown game".

There is so much crap out there, good advice and instruction can be hard to find.

Roosh is the answer. He does not waste words. He does not bullshit. He gets right to the point of helping you meet and bang girls. This is real world stuff. Real world scenarios and real lines to use. THIS BOOK IS NOT A BUNCH OF THEORY. This is real world "how-to". Its beyond advice, its instruction.

After reading a chapter or 2 in this book, I have even less respect for the bullshit PUA salemen "pick up profiteers". Honestly, they are fake and they just want your money.

Roosh's gives detailed, layered, and precise instruction. The knowledge in "Day Bang" is incredibly simple and easy to use. But, its NOT simple-minded. It goes deep into the dynamics Game, in a very down to earth, easy to follow way.

If you are just a regular dude who wants to get better with girls, get this book.

Don't waste your money with some bigger name, more expensive, pua product, that shit is probably a rip off.

This is 100% the real deal. No fluff.

Day Bang reviews

I'm on chapter 4 and I got to agree with everything Giovonny said, Roosh is a genius. I will hopefully have a review up by the end of next week.

Day Bang reviews

Finished the book. It's very detailed, specific, and practical. The only minor complaint is that it didn't include a college campus type of scenario "Excuse me, where is the science building located...."

But now after reading this book i'm starting to see a lot of where my past mistakes have been, in asking personal questions way too soon. This book definitely shows why day game is so subtle as opposed to direct.

Day Bang reviews

Does Day Bang have anything that would be applicable to night game?

I don't really like day game. Tried it and just couldn't really get myself into in. I even read around about various "models" of day game, and still don't see myself trying it again.

I already have Bang (a classic, may I add). Does Day Bang expound further on game in general or is it strictly focused for picking up during the day and nothing else?

Day Bang reviews

Quote: (08-31-2011 05:01 PM)Easy E Wrote:  

I don't really like day game. Tried it and just couldn't really get myself into in. I even read around about various "models" of day game, and still don't see myself trying it again.

I already have Bang (a classic, may I add). Does Day Bang expound further on game in general or is it strictly focused for picking up during the day and nothing else?

There is no other book like it, and the book should be a huge hit. It's "The Mystery Method" of day game.

Day Bang reviews

Quote: (08-31-2011 05:01 PM)Easy E Wrote:  

The short answer is yes, the first chapter mostly deals with "inner game", also Roosh does a great job with his idea of layering conversation with "bait", which can directly apply to night game. I will expand on these things a bit when I finish the book and drop a review (don't worry Roosh, I won't summarize or give too much away).

Day Bang reviews

Quote:Quote:

(don't worry Roosh, I won't summarize or give too much away).

No worries, be as detailed in your review as you want.

Does Day Bang expound further on game in general or is it strictly focused for picking up during the day and nothing else?

Strictly day but it gives conversational tips and examples that would help at night.

Day Bang reviews

If any of the reviewers read "Daytime dating" by Jeremy Soul, I'd like to know how those two books intersect?

Day Bang reviews

Are there going to be special deals during Day Bang kick-off week?

Day Bang reviews

I'm at the coffee shop section. Not a fan of the flipping required for the charts and info afterwards. Although I can't think at the moment how to make this more seamless for a future revision. Overall I'm thinking the book needs at least several read through, to catch everything. Its dense with information even though its a short book. This makes it slower to read, but more portable and easier to store in a car. Also I think to really get the book after the readthroughs it should be applied a chapter at a time in real life situations to really learn the material. I haven't had a chance to apply the info yet to real life situations but its logically solid. GALNAC is something that I have done at the wrong time in conversations in the day in the past and it does kill the flow if its not at the end. LOL at elderly game and really like the cat analogy. MOre to come as I get further in the book and have more time for it to marinate in my head more. Been abit busy with carear related aspirations.

Day Bang reviews

Quote: (09-01-2011 04:05 PM)kbell Wrote:  

I'm at the coffee shop section. Not a fan of the flipping required for the charts and info afterwards. Although I can't think at the moment how to make this more seamless for a future revision. Overall I'm thinking the book needs at least several read through, to catch everything. Its dense with information even though its a short book. This makes it slower to read, but more portable and easier to store in a car. Also I think to really get the book after the readthroughs it should be applied a chapter at a time in real life situations to really learn the material. I haven't had a chance to apply the info yet to real life situations but its logically solid. GALNAC is something that I have done at the wrong time in conversations in the day in the past and it does kill the flow if its not at the end. LOL at elderly game and really like the cat analogy. MOre to come as I get further in the book and have more time for it to marinate in my head more. Been abit busy with carear related aspirations.

Wait a minute... Aren't you a woman? Don't tell me you got a free copy of the book and are actually reading it and trying to use it!

Just curious. [Image: huh.gif]

Hello.

Day Bang reviews

I'm an artist and might come across as feminine. But I'm definitely a male. I also have a full beard.

Day Bang reviews

My review so far: (I'm near the end of the Rambling section, i.e. how to talk to girls and what to say)

Firstly, I think the book is very well written. I would say Roosh's writing has improved since Bang, although I thought Bang was also well written. The prose is very tight, and it flows easily in your mind and I found it very easy to read. My background is very different from kbell (science and law), so that might explain our different views on readability.

I think it offers some instructive lessons on the nature of approach anxiety, i.e. that it is hardwired. It offers mental exercises to help deal with it, but I have not tried them yet.

The style of day game presented is deceptively simple, but it is really quite brilliant, at least from what I have read. It's a real low-key mundane game. I really feel like it is something I can use, and I suspect there are many many guys like me. The concept of baiting to get her to ask you things (which serves as DHV) is very well articulated, and I haven't seen it broken down quite as clearly in any other game book I have read (MM or Krauser's book).

I was very interested in comparing this book to Krauser's day game book, as he is another person I respect and believe has legitimate success. The game advocated by Roosh is in many ways the opposite of the Krauser model. The KDM model is up front stating of your intent, whereas Roosh's model is a slow building model. For me Roosh's book is in more accord with my reality, although whether that is a good thing or not I'm not sure, as challenging one's reality is a way to grow your inner game. Roosh's stated goal for day game is to get you dates. I don't know whether Roosh advocates instant dates as the KDM model does, as I have not read the entire book.

Based on what I have read right now (about 50 pages), I can recommend this book without hesitation or reservation. The one other thing that makes me feel better about this material is that it was field tested in DC (presumably), which is where I live. This makes me believe that it will work on the women who live here.

Day Bang reviews

Here's another review:

http://thequestfor50.wordpress.com/2011/...ng-review/

I recently completed my advance-review copy of Roosh V’s DAY BANG, the followup to his seminal tome Bang, and I have many thoughts to share.

In a nutshell: This book is revolutionary.

[Image: smile.gif]

Also I think to really get the book after the readthroughs it should be applied a chapter at a time in real life situations to really learn the material.

I agree it's quite dense. I'm concerned guys will read it in a couple sittings without taking notes and not really absorb all the finer aspects of it.

Day Bang reviews

If it's any consolation, I still revisit 'Bang' and find new things in it. Sometimes I'll read a page on early game and think "damn I forgot that." I've actually never read Bang cover to cover - I've read it in chunks and attempted to digest them one at a time. On the contrary, I knocked out 'Dead Bat' in 2 days.

Bang is a handbook. (If you added homework exercises at the end of each section it would be a textbook for Poon Hunting 101.) I expect Day Bang to be the same, so the value in it is proportional to the time a reader spends understanding and applying the material. The reviews tell me you've written this painstakingly and used examples of mundane conversations so guys like me can apply it. I want to be the casual guy no one notices talking to a couple of cute girls by the yogurt section, who emerges from the store with a number/date in hand. Day game is hard because opening is cake and rambling is easier than at night. But hooking and closing a chick as if it 'ain't no thang' is totally different. I'm hoping this book is the 'real talk' that will help fix that part of my game.

Day Bang reviews

Day Bang is extremely well laid out. I'm taking my time and nearly halfway through. It's actually convinced me to rewrite sections of my own book to make it easier to read.

I'm not all up on Roosh's nuts when I say this book will be huge... an even much bigger hit than Bang.

I'll reserve my formal review for once I finish it.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Day Bang reviews

Roosh - any chance of forum members being allowed to get a copy before the release date?

I'd like to buy one immediately.

Day Bang reviews

Just finished Day Bang. Read it cover to cover in less than two days, simply couldn't put it down. I'm traveling through Europe at the moment, so getting this information couldn't have been more timely. This book felt more like a manual with Roosh right next to you giving step by step instructions with visually rich details, (and funny as hell too) on basically every aspect of day gaming.

My favorite opener has to be the Pet Shop Opener: (no girl will think a man asking about pets is going to drag her into an alley and rape her) LMAO!!

Personally Roosh's day gaming strategy suit my personalty best so for me this book deserves 5 stars all the way!

Also the ending kinda gave me chills, words I need to revisit whenever I feel lazy or question taking approach risks. Btw are you planning on next book yet Roosh?

Day Bang reviews

Quote: (09-02-2011 08:41 AM)BostonBMW Wrote:  

Roosh - any chance of forum members being allowed to get a copy before the release date?

I'd like to buy one immediately.

Hey I got Day Bang couple days ago on my Amazon kindle for ipad. Just noticed the release date is set for Sept 19th [Image: huh.gif]

Was that a glitch?

Day Bang reviews

Was that a glitch?

That is not the final version. Yours has some typos and errors.

The final version should be uploaded on Amazon by September 12.

Day Bang reviews

Quote: (09-01-2011 02:24 AM)K-man Wrote:  

Are there going to be special deals during Day Bang kick-off week?

Day Bang reviews

Isn't it like ~$15? Is that too much for you guys to scrape up?

Day Bang reviews

Quote: (09-02-2011 02:51 PM)PDX Wrote:  

Isn't it like ~$15? Is that too much for you guys to scrape up?

I was thinking more like bonus products and stuff

Day Bang reviews

There will be a combo available where you can get all my books for a reduced price (ebooks only).

I feel that my books are already heavily discounted compared to the competition, especially in the day game field.