rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What's the matter with Toronto? Seriously...

Came upon this - an entire blog dedicated to slagging Toronto women...

http://tomenunite.blogspot.com/

Quote:Quote:

Toronto, the world’s capital of misandry

I moved to Toronto 4 years ago and my life has changed dramatically ever since. I have become a deeply unmotivated individual, taking anti-depressants for the very first time and waking up every morning trying to find meaning to what I am doing. Needless to say, I never had to do this before, and my family back home asks me why am I still here. So I asked myself the same question, why am I here? After a minute of searching for the answer I finally decided to leave Toronto and go back home. They ask me what is it about Toronto that affected you so much. My response without any doubt: the women.

Pardon my language, but seriously, who the fuck do they think they are?

I as a man get rejected here by default. It is true. Women do not even give me a chance to speak. In the beginning I thought my game was off. However, gradually I learned there was absolutely nothing wrong with me. If I'm not even given a chance, one chance, then there's something bigger going on. How can you say you’re not good at a given game if you’re never allowed off the bench?

If you're a decent guy from anywhere in the world, listen carefully: DO NOT move to this town. I repeat, DO NOT move here.

Unless you've been offered a job here where you'll make AT LEAST 100k/year, please do yourself an enormous favour and stay where you are. The grass is greener where you are. I will so enjoy the day all these women grow old and lonely living with their cats desperate for male attention. I have no sympathy for the female gender in this town. No compassion, no mercy, no consideration of any kind. Toronto is the living breathing mind of "all men are evil" feminist extremism. You will NOT meet the love of your life here. There are no soul mates here. There are no love stories. Women do NOT give a damn about true love or romance here. They look at you with scorn and hatred in their eyes on a daily basis. They will see you as just another loser no matter what you say or do. And if you have money, you're a still a loser, but a useful one. Women will date you ONLY if doing so will make their girlfriends jealous, not because they genuinely like you, and if you ever stop providing them with material wealth they think they’re so entitled to, they'll dump you immediately. TV is their only school on relationships thus unrealistic expectations are the norm here.

Women in this city are the pretentious kind that leaves other towns in order to "hit it big" either career-wise or rich husband-wise. The real problem is that all the bad apples are concentrated here. Do not generalize. Not all Canadian women are like Toronto women. To all men who are lonely here: My friend, it's not your fault. But your case is hopeless. It will not get better. Either accept it or leave. Remember not all of Canadian women are like this. The good down to earth ones stay in their little towns. I should know, when I first landed in Toronto I was polite and called them “miss” and now I see women as little devils walking around releasing poison onto everything they can possibly contaminate with their hatred. When you're surrounded by rude unhappy people, you will become rude and unhappy too eventually.

I have no desire to become successful in this city. Not because I lack ambition, but because I am not looking forward to impressing any of these girls. I do not care about them and just the act of trying to impress these shallow creatures would lower me. What's life and money and success good for if you can't share it with anyone with a healthy mind ? You’re telling me no matter how much I succeed my partner is still going to hate me just for being born a man ? Are you kidding me ? Are you out of your god damn mind ? Do you poop roses or gold, sunshine ?

Please, men of Toronto, have some dignity, some self-respect, some honour, just a tiny bit, you know, just a tiny little bit might be good. Nothing you were told was true. You are not a natural born rapist, or a sadist, or a creature with inborn violent tendencies. What men have is the natural coding of being born into a violent world where animals eat other animals and humans have had for thousands of years to survive through violent means as the only means of survival. But women love to forget history, how they ran to us for protection up to approximately one hundred years ago, or maybe they never studied it, they were too busy sitting at a Starbucks bashing men in their little groups.

Toronto women live in a bubble, sheltered, overprotected from reality by one of the best paid police forces in the world. And by the way, how do these women thank those men for protecting them from the real bad world ? They create the Slutwalk.

To be honest, I am so not surprised something as fascist and misguided as the Slutwalk was born in Toronto. This city screams “Death to the Male gender” through its every pore. The visceral hatred and scorn felt in this town towards men is quite unique. It’s like all the men-hating entities of North America moved here.

Even big girls hate you. Only in this city have I met fat girls who've told me they became fat by choice because they hated men so much they didn't "want to conform to the stereotypes of beauty". Jesuschrist, how much dumber more misguided lost soul can you be ?

In conclusion, even though Toronto can be a great city for many reasons, such as plenty of career opportunities, it is a terrible place to meet a partner and have a meaningful social life. Move here once you have a trustworthy partner. Life can be good.

But if you’re single...

Two things you must know:

1) There's nothing wrong with you. If there's anything gone horribly wrong in this city, it's the women.

2) Before you betray yourself, and sell your dignity, your self-respect, and give away half your money to an unappreciative ungrateful bitch.

At least once, just at least once, before you get married:

TRAVEL OUTSIDE THE CITY.

A woman is attractive by much more than her looks. And after you’ve seen other parts of the world... Trust me, you will never ever find a Toronto woman attractive ever again.

And from the comments...

Quote:Quote:

No word of a lie, this happened to me tonight. I am 40 years old, and I make around $45,000/yr.

Tonight after work I went to a restaurant in Kensington Market where my server was a 28 year old guy from Spain (near Madrid). He was tall about 6’2, ok looking man. We spoke about North America, whatever.

I then asked, what he thought of Toronto women.

First word he said was, looking me in the eye: “Cold”.

He then went on that he found the women here materialistic and prestige hunting, not easy going at all. He found that to deal with women here, you have to figure them out psychologically, something he had not had to deal with before. Out of the 17 countries he has been to, he found Toronto women the hardest to hook up with.

He felt that women wanted to break out of the mould here, but that social conditioning (such as what would people think, etc.) kept them in place. He just thought it was a holdover from a conformist culture of the past in this city.

He said in Spain, it was much easier, because women were more forward and not afraid to go after men.

He also told me that it funny I should ask him that, because he has a group of friends from Europe, South & East Asia and they all came to the same conclusion.

Well, there you have it. It is not a lie.

When women or other men say that there are women that are not like this, I say where are they? Cause they certainly are not the women I meet.

I told the guy from Spain, that when I tell people about this, they always say it is me, that it is me thinking this that draws that type of women.

He said no, they are like this. It is not me.

Well, that's my experience.

For the cats in here living in Toronto or anyone who's visited Toronto, is it really this bad? If so, why?

Ordinarily I would dismiss these as the histrionic ventings of lonely, sexually frustrated men (who exist in every city), but I'm starting to wonder if there's something uniquely sick with this particulary city...

Here is a site:

http://www.loosenuptoronto.com

which you might be interested in checking out.

To quote one man who sent an email to the site:

The only thing I might add in your goals section is something about relations between the sexes, which are appalling. I moved here a couple of years ago from New York City after breaking up with my girlfriend of nearly ten years and I can't describe just how difficult it is to meet women here. I go back to New York quite often and thank God because at least I meet women down there. Toronto women are just awful - and, conversely, I understand they say the same thing about Toronto men. So it must be something in the culture, a basic uptightness or fear.

so don't worry Picard, its not you. I have spoken to many men who have visited the city and they say the same thing:

Tiziano Lariani
posted 05-17-2002 09:04 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my god, do i HATE Toronto!
lived there a total of 8 months for university, then transferred back here to Milan cause i just couldn't take the climate, foood and people anymore.

You are right, toronto women are bad.
They're so superficial it leaves you dumbfounded, and contrary to appearances, they are only POLITE, but definitely not FRIENDLY.
And yes, they tend to me Narcisistic and honestly a bit domineering: i have a feeling that the "pussification" of the worldwide male population began in Canada.

I still have to meet a Canadian man who is able to give a politically incorrect statement or show a bit of balls, it is not in the Canadian tradition i believe.

Conclusion: Toronto sucks, come to Italy, the women are not easier but definitely sweeter and more feminine!

stever
posted 05-22-2002 04:15 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey man....yours is a very bitter post but I do agree with some of what you said....
I am 32 & have been in Toronto all my life....the women do have attitude here & if was not for the fact that I have a decent job & family issues here I would be off elsewhere....Toronto is a very cold & materialistic city...but I am sure other large cities are the same - New York, LA, Chicago......

Ottawa & Montreal are great cities..lots of friendly beautiful women...

Dark Nimbus
posted 05-22-2002 06:11 PM
Damn, I'm glad to hear guys that have been living here all their lives can see this too. Being born in Europe I can clearly see the difference of living here and there. I have been living here for most of my life, but I still have a hard time getting used to the barriers the girls here put up. You're dead on about the girls being VERY materialistic, and living here is f*cking expensive. A typical night out cost me over $40, more when I take the GO up to the city.
I also tend to agree that most of the girls I've met don't have all that much going on upstairs. They're more concerned about how they're percieved from the physical stand-point then what comes out of their mouths.

I'm also noticing a greater increase of gang like mentality happening every year. Kids around here are a bunch of thugs who live in and for their cars. I just heard on the news Toronto is the number 1 city for illegal street racing now, not a big suprise to me. Funny thing is as I'm watching this I see a bunch of cops standing around checking out the cars instead of ticketing these morons.

I can't wait to finish school here and pack my bags for the states. After I make some money I'm thinking about going back to Europe where the women on average are better looking and more fun.

Good luck in Europe.

The Big Bad Wolf
posted 05-22-2002 06:36 PM
I'm out on the East Coast, in Halifax, and the girls who come from the Toronto/Ontario area to go to college here, are exactly as you described them.
They act very uppeclass-like. I've busted a few of them down, but for the most part, they are a tremendous waste of time. I preffer women who are a little more down to earth, and not so stuck up. It must be the area, because many of my friends have said the same thing.

The Big Bad Wolf

quote:

Fir3start3r

This guy is right on one thing.
Toronto women can be cold.
When I used to live in Barrie and come down to the clubs in Toronto, there was always some prevasive air about them.
I have NO idea why, but they did.
Maybe I was just in the wrong clubs?
I never when to clubs looking to pick up women anyways (I never liked their attitude most of the time); I went for the music.
(Besides, I had a women most of the time)

Dude, my suggestion would be to find a club out of the Toronto area.
They seem much friendly there for SOME reason.

For those of you friendly women Tkers; this isn't an attack on you.
It's just an observation from years of clubbing in and around the area.

quote:

scruffy1

Dude, I would have to agree.

Toronto women are cold, sullen faces individuals. And it is only in Toronto that I witness this.

I've had a girlfriend for almost 2 1/2 years (from Ottawa) so when I go out I'm not out to pickup... However, when I'm out partying in Toronto or even just driving down Yonge street it always strikes me as odd that the women here are such *****es, like something is owed to them or that they are better then everyone else.

Admittedly, most guys in Toronto are like that as well but the ratio of cold girls to cold guys is definitely much higher in the girls favour.

I just don't understand it. You go to Montreal and the women there are so pleasant and sexy and in Toronto they are all dark and dismissive, of everyone and look like they think that society owes them.

Can someone explain what women here in Toronto believe they have the right to be so condescending and rude to everyone??

Here is a site:

http://www.loosenuptoronto.com

which you might be interested in checking out.

To quote one man who sent an email to the site:

The only thing I might add in your goals section is something about relations between the sexes, which are appalling. I moved here a couple of years ago from New York City after breaking up with my girlfriend of nearly ten years and I can't describe just how difficult it is to meet women here. I go back to New York quite often and thank God because at least I meet women down there. Toronto women are just awful - and, conversely, I understand they say the same thing about Toronto men. So it must be something in the culture, a basic uptightness or fear.

so don't worry Picard, its not you. I have spoken to many men who have visited the city and they say the same thing:

Tiziano Lariani
posted 05-17-2002 09:04 AM
my god, do i HATE Toronto!
lived there a total of 8 months for university, then transferred back here to Milan cause i just couldn't take the climate, foood and people anymore.

You are right, toronto women are bad.
They're so superficial it leaves you dumbfounded, and contrary to appearances, they are only POLITE, but definitely not FRIENDLY.
And yes, they tend to me Narcisistic and honestly a bit domineering: i have a feeling that the "pussification" of the worldwide male population began in Canada.

I still have to meet a Canadian man who is able to give a politically incorrect statement or show a bit of balls, it is not in the Canadian tradition i believe.

Conclusion: Toronto sucks, come to Italy, the women are not easier but definitely sweeter and more feminine!

stever
posted 05-22-2002 04:15 PM
Hey man....yours is a very bitter post but I do agree with some of what you said....
I am 32 & have been in Toronto all my life....the women do have attitude here & if was not for the fact that I have a decent job & family issues here I would be off elsewhere....Toronto is a very cold & materialistic city...but I am sure other large cities are the same - New York, LA, Chicago......

Ottawa & Montreal are great cities..lots of friendly beautiful women...

Dark Nimbus
posted 05-22-2002 06:11 PM
Damn, I'm glad to hear guys that have been living here all their lives can see this too. Being born in Europe I can clearly see the difference of living here and there. I have been living here for most of my life, but I still have a hard time getting used to the barriers the girls here put up. You're dead on about the girls being VERY materialistic, and living here is f*cking expensive. A typical night out cost me over $40, more when I take the GO up to the city.
I also tend to agree that most of the girls I've met don't have all that much going on upstairs. They're more concerned about how they're percieved from the physical stand-point then what comes out of their mouths.

I'm also noticing a greater increase of gang like mentality happening every year. Kids around here are a bunch of thugs who live in and for their cars. I just heard on the news Toronto is the number 1 city for illegal street racing now, not a big suprise to me. Funny thing is as I'm watching this I see a bunch of cops standing around checking out the cars instead of ticketing these morons.

I can't wait to finish school here and pack my bags for the states. After I make some money I'm thinking about going back to Europe where the women on average are better looking and more fun.

Good luck in Europe.

The Big Bad Wolf
posted 05-22-2002 06:36 PM
I'm out on the East Coast, in Halifax, and the girls who come from the Toronto/Ontario area to go to college here, are exactly as you described them.
They act very uppeclass-like. I've busted a few of them down, but for the most part, they are a tremendous waste of time. I preffer women who are a little more down to earth, and not so stuck up. It must be the area, because many of my friends have said the same thing.

The Big Bad Wolf

quote:

Fir3start3r

This guy is right on one thing.
Toronto women can be cold.
When I used to live in Barrie and come down to the clubs in Toronto, there was always some prevasive air about them.
I have NO idea why, but they did.
Maybe I was just in the wrong clubs?
I never when to clubs looking to pick up women anyways (I never liked their attitude most of the time); I went for the music.
(Besides, I had a women most of the time)

Dude, my suggestion would be to find a club out of the Toronto area.
They seem much friendly there for SOME reason.

For those of you friendly women Tkers; this isn't an attack on you.
It's just an observation from years of clubbing in and around the area.

quote:

scruffy1

Dude, I would have to agree.

Toronto women are cold, sullen faces individuals. And it is only in Toronto that I witness this.

I've had a girlfriend for almost 2 1/2 years (from Ottawa) so when I go out I'm not out to pickup... However, when I'm out partying in Toronto or even just driving down Yonge street it always strikes me as odd that the women here are such *****es, like something is owed to them or that they are better then everyone else.

Admittedly, most guys in Toronto are like that as well but the ratio of cold girls to cold guys is definitely much higher in the girls favour.

I just don't understand it. You go to Montreal and the women there are so pleasant and sexy and in Toronto they are all dark and dismissive, of everyone and look like they think that society owes them.

Can someone explain what women here in Toronto believe they have the right to be so condescending and rude to everyone??

so don't worry man, Toronto women are ****ed.

sheesh, I feel much better now. I thought I was delusional about TO women being stuck up, uptight, never got laid .

Some people I've spoken to blame the gays, creating a sku'd version of which each gender expects. Others blame the immigrants for creating a society with no cultural tie in with others. We live in an interesting time, because gays can marry, and that has defininte repercussions on roles models, at least in womens expectations.

Don't get me wrong. To be a DJ is to laugh in the face of societies expectations, but there are some factors to consider.

Just two more quick stories.

Once I was at a party in Toronto and I met a guy (25) from Montreal about 4 years ago. Out of the blue, he started about how he found meeting women here in Toronto was like winning the lottery, and that in Montreal, meeting women was easy. He just kept shaking his head about how ludicrous the games and attitude were here.

About 2 years ago, there was a guy (30) my best friend worked with. He was a bartender at a hostel, and he was able to pick up a foreign chick every week. He was considered a ladies man. Then one day out of the blue, he started on about how he found Toronto women cold and difficult to hook up with. He was really exasperated with the women here and said he would stick to the foreigners coming through.

The irony in each of these guys, is not once did I mention to them before hand my thoughts on Toronto women, before they let loose there opinions. Both guys were macho dudes.

Why would anyone move to Toronto over Montreal?!?!?

Ouch that was harsh.

Montreal is a great city but the winters are alot harsher and getting work there is not easy, the Quebecers are very pro french. Alot of people end up moving from Montreal to Quebec to find work and sadly some ugly chicks have moved to find desperate men in Toronto. lol

Toronto is a frustrating city because there are alot of quality girls, by quality I mean decent looking but not top shelf. There attitude stinks because quite frankly the men have treated them too well and given them a high opinion of themselves.

I don't like to rip on men off any country, I believe you are a product of your own environment. However, men try too hard here and the only real "player" is a guy I know who does not try hard at all. Women will constantly ask him why he does not care, as if they are just amazed that there is a guy not impressed by there pussy.

The article is well written and there is alot of truth in it, the slutwalk stuff did not get much publicity here - so alot of people don't know about it.

Personally for my overall long term satisfaction I know I have to leave again, I returned last year from the UK.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Quote: (08-29-2011 10:30 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Ouch that was harsh.

Montreal is a great city but the winters are alot harsher and getting work there is not easy, the Quebecers are very pro french. Alot of people end up moving from Montreal to Quebec to find work and sadly some ugly chicks have moved to find desperate men in Toronto. lol

Toronto is a frustrating city because there are alot of quality girls, by quality I mean decent looking but not top shelf. There attitude stinks because quite frankly the men have treated them too well and given them a high opinion of themselves.

I don't like to rip on men off any country, I believe you are a product of your own environment. However, men try too hard here and the only real "player" is a guy I know who does not try hard at all. Women will constantly ask him why he does not care, as if they are just amazed that there is a guy not impressed by there pussy.

The article is well written and there is alot of truth in it, the slutwalk stuff did not get much publicity here - so alot of people don't know about it.

Personally for my overall long term satisfaction I know I have to leave again, I returned last year from the UK.

I can't decide if I should take this challenge one day, and head to Toronto or just ignore it like the plague.

Your best? Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and fuck the prom queen! -John Mason (The Rock)

Wizard - I was thinking the same thing. I like challenges but I haven't heard ONE good thing about that place. Why waste your time when there's Montreal? I feel sorry for all the playas on here from Toronto and DC. I can only imagine dealing with that bullshit every day.

Toronto guys - it seems like 99% of the guys up there are betas and act like pussies with the girls. How do the bitches respond when y'all give them the "I don't give a fuck" attitude?

Quote: (08-30-2011 05:00 AM)houston Wrote:  

Wizard - I was thinking the same thing. I like challenges but I haven't heard ONE good thing about that place. Why waste your time when there's Montreal? I feel sorry for all the playas on here from Toronto and DC. I can only imagine dealing with that bullshit every day.

Toronto guys - it seems like 99% of the guys up there are betas and act like pussies with the girls. How do the bitches respond when y'all give them the "I don't give a fuck" attitude?

Well maybe just a quick stop over then, if only for the experience. I've heard about guys are who great at the game comment on how eventually they get tired of pulling in the pussy easily, and prefer a challenge.

Something to think about.

Your best? Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and fuck the prom queen! -John Mason (The Rock)

Quote: (08-30-2011 05:00 AM)houston Wrote:  

There is a lot of beta'fied culture. I am going through a slow cold shift and only dealing with out of town lizards.

The lizards don't really care because they have thousands of other suckers they can run their game on.

And the poster is right, I can't even talk to these lizards here (hence my reluctance to collect phone numbers) because they kill my brain cells with their drone like chats.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Thank you RooshV. TO is definitely a city I will never visit unless there is MEGA MONEY in it for me, at which point I'll spend my weekends in Montreal.

Mixx

Toronto women love their thugs, hip hop, gangsta wanna be types. So, if you can carry off that look and swagger you will be swimming in the pussy.

Now we're getting somewhere. I can pull off the "fresh out of county" look very easily because of some tattoos, my shaved head and face. Do the wannabe gangstas up there do well with all of the lizards? What a fucked up city.

The thing about Toronto is that there are pockets of friendly women, mostly the ones who stay out of downtown and in their part of town.
The hard part is finding these spots and getting into these social circles.
Special events are great, such as FanExpo. Anything which gets girls who usually don't go downtown out helps a lot.

Quote: (08-30-2011 11:11 AM)ManAbout Wrote:  

Toronto women love their thugs, hip hop, gangsta wanna be types. So, if you can carry off that look and swagger you will be swimming in the pussy.

I know I may sound like an over-confident dick by saying this, but what you described is something I see as "beneath" me, not a look I aspire to have for average looking women that see that "I got 4 active warrants for my arrest" high value.

Real beautiful women worth my time would not be caught dead with a guy that aspires to look like an unemployed thug.

Mixx

Quote: (08-30-2011 12:18 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Quote: (08-30-2011 11:11 AM)ManAbout Wrote:  

I know I may sound like an over-confident dick by saying this, but what you described is something I see as "beneath" me, not a look I aspire to have for average looking pussy.

Real beautiful women worth my time would not be caught dead with a guy that aspires to look like an unemployed thug.

Mixx

I don't even believe that.
The only kind of girls I see with those kind of guys are ghetto girls and white trash.
Toronto is all social circle and cold approach is tough here.

Quote: (08-30-2011 12:20 PM)torontokid Wrote:  

The only kind of girls I see with those kind of guys are ghetto girls and white trash.

Wait till you can get into some of the clubs and see what kinds of guys most of the girls will be grinding with all night.
And btw, you think they are ghetto girls, but it's all part of the same trend. Many of these girls from normal, middle class families dressing up like ghetto girls and trying to emulate the thug culture.

Are the women who find this "unemployed, i still live with my mom" look attractive over 25?

Seriously, if they are, then they are too stupid for me to even bother nor are they worthy of my mere approach.

Mixx

Quote: (08-30-2011 01:03 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Are the women who find this "unemployed, i still live with my mom" look attractive over 25?

Seriously, if they are, then they are too stupid for me to even bother nor are they worthy of my mere approach.

Mixx

No. I would say that the core of the girls who find this look attractive are the ones in their teens and early 20s. There are some girls in the their mid 20s and up who are attracted to this type, these are the party girls.

I went to Montreal for a few days awhile back. I didn't score, and didn't have a good angle for working my game, but the girls there are very sexy, are thin, and dress well. The guys overwhelmingly had this ghetto hipster style, and were shorter. I met a really cute girl from Quebec City, so there might be some more talent there, though their English isn't as good. I also spoke to a professional dancer who has led concerts in front of thousands, and he said the Quebec town Trois Rivieres had the hottest girls he'd ever seen. Grain of salt and so on, but someone definitely needs to check that place.

I've never been to Toronto, but I did stop at the English university in Montreal, McGill, and the quality dropped dramatically. It was seriously jarring to see les Montrealaise belles, and then the frumpy Anglo McGill students. If that's any indication...

And Montreal is responsible for probably the hottest Olympic weight lifter ever. Despite her sport, she looks incredibly feminine in her photos, what a tribute to Montreal:

[Image: marilou_dozois-prevost.jpg]

Toronto and Montreal - a jarring juxtaposition. Montreal with some of the best that North America has to offer and Toronto perhaps the worst.

Only a 5 hour drive apart yet two opposite worlds.

Quote: (08-30-2011 12:31 PM)ManAbout Wrote:  

Quote: (08-30-2011 12:20 PM)torontokid Wrote:  

Wait till you can get into some of the clubs and see what kinds of guys most of the girls will be grinding with all night.
And btw, you think they are ghetto girls, but it's all part of the same trend. Many of these girls from normal, middle class families dressing up like ghetto girls and trying to emulate the thug culture.

What clubs? Grinding? I can grind with most lizards but doesn't it mean they'll come back to mine. There is no correlation between grinding a lizard and getting the lay IME.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

I'm from Toronto so I can chime in.

The girls here are hot, mainly because Toronto is extremely multicultural and diverse so you see a ton of mixed chicks, eastern europeans, italians, asians, indians, portuguese (biggest portuguese community in North America), etc... but in my opinion, this diversity is also the reason why the girls here are so cold and stuck up. They are cultured and are surrounded by other strict cultures so they naturally feel as though putting out to guys is a major sin and will be very badly looked at.

Just like any other city though, there are a lot of exceptions (sluts), but the amount of sexy girls that put out is a lot lower than say NYC, or Rio, or Stockholm.

Other than the women problem here, Toronto is one of the best cities in the world (100% serious) so posts like the ones I am reading really upset me. In every aspect of what a city should be like, Toronto is all that and more. And despite all this talk about the issues with women here, and I do somewhat agree with them, I still see a bunch of guys succeeding with women, and I personally know a few guys who have no problem getting lays on the regular. So maybe there's a trick to it here, and once you get it I believe Toronto would be considered a haven.

I have visited Toronto MANY times over the last 20 years. At one time, it was my favorite place to visit for quick lays. As I have posted before on here, the more Toronto women allowed themselves to be influenced by American POPULAR culture, the more the downhill slide of Toronto went.

Ontario is still a great place to game, but just not near Toronto.

That stretch of land in Ontario on 401 from Oshawa to Kingston is where the easy lays (and less American influence) reside.

Quote: (08-30-2011 02:09 PM)1bliss Wrote:  

I'm from Toronto so I can chime in.

The girls here are hot, mainly because Toronto is extremely multicultural and diverse so you see a ton of mixed chicks, eastern europeans, italians, asians, indians, portuguese (biggest portuguese community in North America), etc... but in my opinion, this diversity is also the reason why the girls here are so cold and stuck up. They are cultured and are surrounded by other strict cultures so they naturally feel as though putting out to guys is a major sin and will be very badly looked at.

Just like any other city though, there are a lot of exceptions (sluts), but the amount of sexy girls that put out is a lot lower than say NYC, or Rio, or Stockholm.

Other than the women problem here, Toronto is one of the best cities in the world (100% serious) so posts like the ones I am reading really upset me. In every aspect of what a city should be like, Toronto is all that and more. And despite all this talk about the issues with women here, and I do somewhat agree with them, I still see a bunch of guys succeeding with women, and I personally know a few guys who have no problem getting lays on the regular. So maybe there's a trick to it here, and once you get it I believe Toronto would be considered a haven.

I have always liked Toronto too.

Since you are from there, how about updating us with a little breakdown on the best spots?

I'm kinda surprised with the TO hate in this post. I went to university in Toronto and I thought the city was awesome! I've missed it every day since moving back to Ottawa for work. I can't say much about cold approaches because all my action came from social circles. I found certain parts of the GTA kinda brutal though, mainly Oakville, Forest Hill and North York.

A guy with game can pick up anywhere, and Toronto is no exception.

I don't remember seeing any fine women with wannabe gangsters either... and even if they were its not like you couldn't pull her away from one of those fools.

I mostly do nightclubs so I can provide you with the ones I personally think are the best.

This Is London - Saturday
TIL on saturdays is jam packed and has tons of good looking girls. TIL used to be known for playing house music, so that would attract all the ukrainians, russians, serbs, all the europeans in general who are into house music. But now they mix it up with hip hop, top 40 and house. Still though, saturdays are packed with a lot of girls.

Cheval - Sunday
Every single sunday I have gone to Cheval has been amazing, and I've been a ton of times. It's supposed to be 25+ but most of the people in there are 21-28. A LOT of girls, a lot of hotties. You need to know someone or have booth/bottles upstairs to be allowed to go up there, but if you can that bracelet, you're set. The first/main floor is always packed so it gets kind of annoying, but upstairs is like a rooftop so you can smoke anywhere and it's not as packed as downstairs. This means you can use the "do you have a light?" pretty easily lol. So if you can get the VIP bracelet to go up and down the whole night, you're golden.

Century Room - Sunday
same as Cheval, except a tiny bit smaller and 1 floor.

Muzik - Friday, Saturday
this is one of the best clubs in this huge city. Be warned though, a lot of ballers and high-class older guys go here to flaunt, but if you can get booth/bottle there with some friends, you really should. It's more expensive than the other clubs, but it's worth it. It's a big place and usually has a lot of smoking hot russians/eastern europeans. When you're in line to enter and you get to the door, you'll see a line of maybe 10-15 hot eastern european women in fur coats standing there holding a kind of notebook+pen; their job is to pretty much take you to your booth lol. I've personally never seen that anywhere else, but this goes to show the class of this club.

Skybar - Saturdays
good for house junkies

Guvernment - Friday, Saturday
one of the biggest clubs I've ever been in. It is consistently rated a top 10 club in the world. I personally don't like it because it is WAY too big and there's a lot of drugged out people in there. But you'll find a lot of easy lays, a lot of drunk girls, and on some days a lot of asians if you're into that.

C-Lounge - Mondays
best club on a monday night

My Apartment - Fridays
very good on fridays. It is not in downtown Toronto, it is in a suburb called Mississauga, so most of the girls in there live near the suburb so getting them chill afterwards is not such a mission. It is only good on fridays, don't bother any other days.

Zubar - Saturday
same as my apartment but this one is in Burlington. A lot of people from surrounding suburbs such as Mississauga, Oakville, Brampton and Hamilton will head there. HUGE patio (probably bigger than inside) with a couple big bars, so a lot of hotties chill outside and smoke and drink. It's like 2 different clubs in one.

Cobra - Wednesday
best club on wednesdays. I have only been there maybe 4 times but each time had a good number of 7s, 8s and 9s.

The Drake
it is a mix of a pub, lounge and nightclub. This is very good for a more mature crowd. A lot of good looking people mingling and drinking and a bit of dancing. Definitely check it out. A lot of more mature girls looking for a guy to lead them out of the club in a classy way (lol).

Brunswick House - friday, saturday
The Brunny... only go there if you're into the younger university girls. University of Toronto is just around the corner, and this club is a mix of a pub and a club. Dress code is not strict and it's pretty much a slop show. But I've picked up a good number of girls out of this place. It is easy because the girls are uni students meaning they're wilder, more open and feel free since they're most likely living on residence and not at home. But BE WARNED this place is hit or miss.

Any place in Greek Town - Fridays and Saturdays
There are a few spots in Greek Town (Danforth & Broadview) that for some reason always have beautiful women. 521, Local, and all the lounges/bars there usually have VERY hot girls. They won't be jam packed spots, but there's always groups of good looking girls either sitting down in a resto/bar having a bite + martinis, and then heading down to 521 or Local for some music and guys to swoop them lol. I personally love this area, I don't know what it is but there's always hotties here.

Also some other good ones to check out:
Rockwood - mondays
Brant House - saturdays
Tryst - fridays
Wetbar - saturdays
Tattoo Rock Parlor I hear is good but I have never been

That's it for nightclubs that I can think of off the top of my head. There's also a ton of pubs, bars, malls, lounges, etc